• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Island Of The Unknown.

Hitomu and Katsumi made it to the underwater city and went to bed in their house. Toshiro went to the underwater city and went to bed as well.

Akkora had her fun vacation, time away from the village and enough excitement... but she was expected to do work. Foraging for food, some crafting and cooking chores. But after yesterday, she couldn't help but feel even more lonely without Hitomu, and to a lesser feeling, his brother she'd helped.

Hitomu woke up and rubbed his eyes. He decided he wanted to go visit Akkora. He got ready and went to the forest village. He saw Akkora and smiled at her. He waved at her also. @Foxgirl Jay

She was just the village, working on making a spear for hunters in the village. She's startled by his appearance, dropping the spear. "O-oh gosh! Hi, I uhm, didn't expect you to be here so early... or uhm, at all today!" She giggles with a blush. She leans forward on the thick root she was sitting on to pick up the nearly-finished spear. Sitting just outside of her house.

@Ldybug123

Victoria blinked looking from Zereph to Laverna " I'm hoping you too didn't do anything dirty while I wasn't in the cave to watch you " she teased cocking an eyebrow as she stopped in front of Zereph, with the eyepatch off she could better take in her companions features as she drank from the blood bag

@Deadly Darkness @Mediocritys Muse

@Deadly Darkness

@wolfborn4

"Not that I can remember," he said with a light laugh as he finishes with his stretching and then walks over to the structure, him crawling up on top with Laverna. When he made it up there he said with a light tap to her shoulder, "When you're ready just let us know, it's not like we have anywhere we need to be or anything." With that said he lays down on the roof of it as well, him taking in the sun as she is, "Sometimes just doing nothing is the most beneficial thing one can do after all." He then lets out a light sigh as he lays down next to Laverna, him saying with a light tone down toward Victoria, "You can get some rest inside if you want before we embark further, seems like you didn't sleep much."

"Oh, don't be sorry. I-I just jump at every little thing that surprises me~" She giggles, and sighs. With a string, she ties some colourful feathers to the spears shaft, and sets it aside. "S-so, what are you doing here?" the faint red tint still on her cheeks.

@Ldybug123

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, you know there's all sorts of exciting things all around here! Amazing things like, picking berries, making baskets, or making food, spears or sitting around doing nothing..." She says with a joking smile and a sigh. "How about uhm, we go to this quiet spot I know? It's not that far from here..." She says, swishing her tail, and looking down at her feet awkwardly.

@Ldybug123

She jumped slightly at the tap, but relaxed when seeing Zereph. "We can leave whenever you guys wish to." She had heated up more than enough to continue. She smiled watching him lay down. "Victoria," She slid off the small shelter, looking to the vampire. "If you want to rest you are more than welcome to. If it's alright I'll be going hunting during that time period." She said loud enough to let Zereph know of her plans in case either of the two had any objections.

@Mediocritys Muse @wolfborn4 (Sorry forgot to tag!)

She leads the way. It's a small, grassy clearing. The tree canopy doesn't block here, letting the sun-light in. It's a warm, comfortable place to sit and relax. "I mean... I-it's nothing like the island you showed me but... I like it anyways." Akkora gives a shy smile. @Ldybug123

"So, is your brother all fine?" Akkora asks him. She sits down on the soft grass, nestled between some large roots that act like a chair. Akkora rubs her eyes and yawns.

"That's good... But, enough about him. I think I wanna' talk about you. Anything you like to do for fun?" She asks, shuffling a bit to sit closer with him.

@Ldybug123

"Oh, that all sounds like fun! I like just walking around the forest, reading books or whatever. I've always sorta, kept close to home. Except for yesterday... Thanks for showing me all that stuff."

Akkora sighs, and looks up at the sky above, surrounded by the thick green canopy of leaves. "I like it here cause the forest is always dark... this spot isn't all the time."

"That sounds fun!" Hitomu said, smiling and looking at the sky also. Just then, Hitomu's older brother ran out of the bushes, tears in his eyes. "Hitomu, I need to talk to you." He said. Hitomu followed him into the bushes. He came back a few minutes later, tears running down his face. He sat down next to Akkora. @Foxgirl Jay

"U-uh..." Akkora stumbles. She can see the sadness, and feel some of it herself. Unsure if she should ask... Courage! She tells herself. "What's wrong? What's going on?"

"Well you need to go home kid. It's to late to be here unless you are strong enough to defend yourself." He explained and then continued on into the direction he was going. Once he reached the Forest village he had a smile on his face from the night. It was light up by fireflies at night that sparkled with the little moonlight that was coming in. He pulled his hood over his head to hide his identity and then visited a hotel and payed the person a the desk the right amount of money to stay the night. He found his room and took his shirt off to leave it on the side. It was run down and old looking but he had no where else to stay and the wilderness was not an option for him. He laid down on the mattress and took a big sigh with his eyes closed which sent him to dream land.

-Morning-

"Aaaahh.." He yawned and slowly sat up from the bed. He then stood up to quickly which caused him to gain a head ache. "Ow ow ow" He held his head and shook it off. He then placed his shirt back on and cleared the sleep that was lingering in his right eye before walking down the stairs with his hood back over his head. He thanked the man at the desk and walked out with a wave. He made it to the middle of the village and looked up through the tree leaves. "Barely any light as usual." He spoke to himself with sigh before heading towards the gates of the village to venture off.

(Sorry I haven't been able to respond!)

Ruby fluttered her eyes slightly open, to look at the man who sat next to her and giving her a vial. She lifted her limp arm and took the vial, drinking it. She didn't think about what it should do to her, since it was from a bunch of strangers. But if they wanted her dead, they wouldn't have to do anything. She dropped the empty bottle beside her as her entire body went numbed.

Akira woke up and stared at the ceiling while he slowly shifted his body so that he was sitting up straight before walking towards his closet and looking for his clothes but as he noticed they weren't there he had to cover his mouth to keep himself from screaming in fear.When he calmed down he walked out his room and went to the front door and as he peered through it he saw most of the mountain village's people doing there daily work but,akira noticed something wasn't right as he saw them carrying buckets of dirty clothes to the village center where they washed them neatly.Akira tensed as he realized what today was,it was the day that happened almost every 6 months that led to all the villagers getting their dirty garments and cleaning them"DANG IT"akira yelled as he ran to his closet taking out a towel and wrapping it around his waist before he stormed out the door and ran straight up to his mother who was washing his and his fathers clothes carefully knowing that today was the day when akira left the village she wanted to make their time together as long as possible.Akira would let out a sharp growl"MOM WHAT THE HECK U CANT DO THIS TO ME I AT LEAST NEED ONE OUTFIT IN MY CLOSET"his mother slammed her fist into his gut sending him flying as she yelled a tear forming in her eye"SORRY I WANTED TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY SON BEFORE HE SETS OFF ON SOME CRAZY BLOOD LUST" Akira looked at her eyes filled with tears as he as she threw his now clean clothes aside and walked towards the tavern"its not a blood lust"he muttered before picking up his clothes and walking back to the house opening the front door with his free hand and walking inside setting his clothes on the couch before picking them up once more and going into his room where he put is clothes away and turned around and started back outside but stopped as he spotted something shining under his bed. Akira walked over to it and leaned down reaching a hand under the bed and taking out the clothing and as he scanned it over he realized what it was"this is grandfathers ancient war suit"tears filled his eyes as he eagerly put it on jumping as he heard something drop on the floor making his gaze drop to the sound as he saw to beads lying there that belonged to his father when he was a kid.Akira picked them up and reached under his pillow and pulled out a dagger before cutting it through his air trimming it and putting one of the large beads into a strand of hair and the other on a strand the opposite side of the other.

imapl-jpg.206873

Akira then headed outside leaving a not on the front door for his parents that read"i love u"he then took off running out of the village heading for his destination,the forest village,he stopped as he reached its entrance his eyes gazing over the villages beauty causing his jaw to drop. Akira shook his head as he remembered what his goal was and rushed inside before asking around as he tried to find the strongest in the village,akira ran around asking random villagers who gave him many names,too many to keep track off,so when akira reached the middle of the village he sat down on a crate watching the villagers go bye as he used his eyes to seek out the strongest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back