• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Into the Night

"Huh...." Entering the shop she took out her hand gun and pointed at the magazine rack he was hiding in. "Freaking Vampires exterminating all of human kind GET OUT OF THAT RACK!" Shooting the magazine rack it created a dent hitting him with it creating a bruise but didn't went through.

"Geez........." Emily sighed before pointing at the magazine rack still.

Freya felt a wave of warmth spread throughout her body. Who knew this was where she would feel so accepted. Or maybe it really was just Isono's glowing aura that put her into a good mood. "Sounds good. and yes! Is always wanted a sister." She squealed happily. Although the night had begun a little risky, it was heading in a good note. As they got closer to town Freya heard a sound in the distance, much like an explosion. "What was that?"

Cayden winced in pain. "Oh come on!" He whined. Didn.'t even get to feed today what is this. Irritated, he ran out towards the hunter girl and grasped her gun and yanked it down, his original plan was to take it away from her but she was stronger than she looked, so it didn't really go that way. Just my luck. Cayden looked at the girl more closely. He knew her from somewhere.

"I... I don't know." Isono said, speeding up, "Was that an explosion-?" She fell on her face. She'd sped up but Matthew had stopped and it resulted in him stumbling backwards and her falling over. Isono's eyes filled with tears, immediately.

"Shush..." Matthew said, quietly, and he picked her up, "Isono, you're going to refuse if I tell you to go back to the house, aren't you?" The girl nodded.

"I'm staying with you and big sister!" Isono sniffed.

"I thought you'd say that. Isono and I are going to find out what's going on." Matthew said, "Freya, you can either come or go back. Choose quickly." He began in the direction of the explosion, carrying Isono with ease.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the guy she was a little bit irritated on how he tried to take her gun. "I swear....." She gritted her teeth while staring at him straight in the eye. "You're not alone aren't ya?..........you have someone......Freya...isn't it?" she said seriously while gripping her sniper rifle and hand gun.

"Should I find her?" Grinning She jumped out of the shop and landed a meter away from him..

She knew she was only human, but she also didn't know if Cayden was in trouble or not, and she had to find out. "I'm going with." She would try to be as helpful as possible. She refused to stay behind and do nothing.

Cayden growled as he raced after her. This is bad...very bad. I hope you don't come rushing anywhere near thus mess Freya. He pleaded within his mind. The fact that this hunter already knew about him quite a bit scared him. Who knew what else she was capable of. Thatnk goodness there were only a few vampire hunters out there, but maybe that's just enough.

"Good. Try not to get in the way." Matthew said.

"Matt." Isono pouted, "Don't be mean to Freya. She's lovely!"

"Whatever." the boy replied, "If there's danger, you're both going to run. We clear?"

"What about-?" Isono was cut off mid-question.

"Don't worry about me." Matthew said, "You two are my priorities."

"Hehehe Oh Freeeeyaaa~" She shouted loudly while running faster than Cayden as she almost see her at the far side. But she also saw others with the girl.....'more vampires? no wait Freya's a human.......well gotta get help from the girly~' Pointing at gun at them she shot a glass near Isono before jumping to the walls as she made a wall run, reaching them.

Freya didn't argue. As they neared the scene she saw her brother chasing after a girl. She looked pretty badass. And something about her seemed to draw her in. "W-who is that?" She breathed. The smoke from the explosions were a a bit suffocating and she covered her mouth with her sleeves. As the mysterious girl shot at Isono, Freya quickly pulled her away just in time. She fell down in the process. "What's going on?" She choked. The mysterious girl grew nearer but she didn't react in time.

"Hi!" Emily smiled wickedly as she grabbed Freya by her waist and pulled her up making her stand in the process before grabbing her hand and runs on an alley while capturing her. "Ok two things~ ONE. I'm Emily nice to meet you and TWO. IF you're wondering why i have captured you is because i need you for a plan which is about you brother who is......well im not gonna kill him in case you're worried i need answers~" Looking back she grinned friendly at her while putting her sniper at her back with her free hand.

Hiding in an alleyway. What a pathetic move. Calmly, Matthew walked over and entered the alleyway, Isono close behind. He snatched the gun from the girl's hand and tossed it as far away as he could.

"You won't be needing this. Because if you shoot anyone, you'll be just like us. Murderers. Vampires. Only you won't have a reason to commit murder. Because nobody here has attacked you, you idiot. You're attacking people for no reason, you dimwit. You're just trying to start drama, you pathetic excuse for a human. Humans like you disgust me. Oh, and you should probably let Freya go." Matthew spat on the ground before turning to Isono, "You okay?" The girl nodded, still sniffling.

(Sorry for the huge delay, I had to show my cousins around my school today x.x)

The bullets near Cayden made her flinch and before she knew it she was chasing the boy as he was chasing the hunter girl. Who is Freya? She was right behind them as they came to a stop to see two of the vampires from earlier with the hunter holding onto a girl. She caught up to Cayden, putting her hand on his shoulder to comfort him, “She can’t handle all of us, don’t worry. You got hit and I may not know you but this seems urgent, and it would be my pleasure to help.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopping she looked at them with the same disgust but still held Freya in her grasp. "I hate it when you guys are aggressive....." She whispered to herself and near Freya's ear..... Looking up her eyes widened a little... on top was another hunter aiming his gun at Isono again...'sht a psycho hunter...' letting Freya go she took she sniper and held it on both of her hands while looking at straight past Matthew with a Serious expression and at the Hunter..

Cayden nodded. "Thanks." He stopped as another hunter entered the picture. This just keeps getting better and better. wait...who are the vamps near Freya?? They seem like they know each other on a more personal level. Great, I've lead her into the world of blood sucking monsters.

Freya tried to shake herself free but stopped when the other hunter appeared. She somewhat believed that she wasn't going to kill her, but accidents happen don't they? That's something she didn't want to risk. They had to get out of there, and fast. "I trust them more than I trust you!" She yanked herself free and ran by Isono's side. Her eyes flickered to Cayden and the girl next to him. She was thankful he was still alive.

"Shup up.....I don't kill vampires unless they have an acceptable reason... I swear why do i bring myself to this..I have no time for you blood sucking people.." Emily said coldly before shooting the other hunter by the shoulder who also pulled the trigger shooting the wall instead Isono. Walking back on the alley she ran and went to her apartment..

'I have a job tomorrow..... Enough play for today Emily' she thought while running fast through the dark alleys before jumping up to the roof top and continued to run....besides they were older than her ..

Kimi's ears perked up as the hunter whispered but she was only able to make out the word "aggressive" and commented, "You're the one who attacked us for no reason." She followed the hunter's line of sight, looking as though she was looking through another vampire and saw the second hunter. She yelled out to the other vampires, "We have another hunter on our hands!" This has just been one crazy night. She grabbed onto Cayden and ran to the other vampires. Together they pulled everyone into a nearby alley.

Isono had no clue what was going on right now but she was terrified. At least twice, she'd nearly been shot. And it was awful. She was in floods of tears and her legs were shaking. Eventually, her legs gave way and she fell to her knees. She sniffled, tears pouring down her cheeks.

"Isono? Isono?" Matthew grabbed her by the shoulder, "What are you doing? Stand up." Isono did not stand up, she stayed in a sobbing heap on the floor.

"Isono..." Matthew sighed, but he left her there. She obviously needed a moment to get herself together.

"Isono...." Freya breathed. She faced the hunter and stood in front of Isono. "You are going to pay for making her cry!" Her insides boiled with anger She took the gun she had from earlier and aimed at the mysterious hunter and a shot rang out. It hit the hunter in the shoulder. She still needed practice it seemed.

"Freya!" Cayden shouted.

"She's a special friend! I won't forgive this guy." A tear slid down her cheek. She's the first person to really call me a friend.

"Freya, just leave it. You're only going to make things worse-" Matthew said.

"Freya!" Isono howled and grabbed the girl by her feet, "Don't shoot people. It's mean to shoot people!" She got up and clung to Freya, as if she was the only thing keeping her on this planet.

"Shooting people is bad, big sister!" Isono sniffled, burying her face in Freya's jacket.

"Isono, I think we should go home." Matthew said, quietly, "Don't you agree, Freya?"

"Yeah." Freya nodded as she let the gun fall from her hand.

Cayden somewhat glared at them. So she is staying with them. She feels more at home with a pair of strangers than with her own brother. He grabbed Kimi's hand and began running in the other direction. "Where did you say your house was again?" He breathed.

The candles glowed ominously around lucius, sitting criss cross in the center of his cave. He was meditating again, prolonging his transformation. He knew the dangers unlike most fledglings. In your first 250 years you are a fledgeling, the next 250 you're a count. If you live to over 500, such as lucius, you have to constantly resist the urge to become the most uncontrolable and powerful form, a lord. After his meditation, he walked over to his desk in the cave, studying the modern city map. Looking at the layout, wondering where vampires would be. He sighed. Clueless. He needed to find some fledgelings if he was going to resist the transformation.

Kimi was jerked as Cayden pulled her again. Running with him, she responded, "Down the road, in the alley behind the game store." Something was obviously wrong and she didn't think now would be a good time to ask. He wanted to save this girl and now he's just leaving. I hope I can help somehow. She ran with him back to her place and unlocked the door. It was organized and clean with white walls and the necessary furniture. There was a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and living room filled with a multitude of games and other things to pass the time. She waited for him to speak before prying, she wasn't sure what to say anyway.

"Come on, then." Matthew picked up Isono and she buried her face in his shoulder. Her sobs slowed until they ceased completely. Then, they slowly turned to gentle snores as the girl fell asleep. As they walked, Matthew was unsure of what to say.

"Did you know that boy?" he asked, eventually, readjusting his grip on Isono, "He was glaring at us as if we were some kind of satanic spawn. Which I suppose we are." He chuckled.

Freya stifled back a laugh. Satanic spawn. She wanted to say that she didn't know him. That's the way she felt. "He's my brother. All this time he's been keeping his true identity a secret from me. Probably to protect me...but he didn't even budge when I was up against that blood thirsty blond chic." She bit her lip. "But we're siblings....so I can't help but worry for him. Although...he is a vampire. Can defend himself more than I can." She looked at Isono sleeping. "She looks so peaceful."

Cayden rushed in and punched the wall, sending it vibrating slightly. "Dammit. I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't want to lose my sister." He sank to the floor, resting his head on his arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back