• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

She rubbed her eyes. "That guy was fucking creepy." She swiftly noted, rubbing her arms. "He's look for little girla of the sorts? What does that even mean?! And plus, I'm literally like a little girl." She sighed. "Wierd."

Redd sighed, lifting her into the horse. "Well you missed the blood bath. Guess you'll have to catch it next time. Now we just wait and I get my payment." He climbed onto the horse, pulling the reigns in the direction of home. 

Redd sighed, lifting her into the horse. "Well you missed the blood bath. Guess you'll have to catch it next time. Now we just wait and I get my payment." He climbed onto the horse, pulling the reigns in the direction of home. 

"How sad. I wish I saw it today, but again, someone had to interrupt." Kina frowned.

Once they left, Harvey was left alone in the house. It has become very quiet without them. It was wrong for him to let them leave but it's good that they let him in inside this lovely house. After finishing his last meal, he headed upstairs after giving his big wide yawn. "Man... I need to take a nap really bad... Where is the bedroom....? That Redd dude probably must be sleeping in this room..." Slowly, as he stepped in the room, what he can only smell was blood and the smell of death. He couldn't stand the scent and he pinched his nose with his fingers. 

On the floor there was a corpse sitting next to his feet, it was already dead after the two have left the house. A pentagram was engraved on its chest. He poked the corpse's left cheek with his other hand and it seemed the man is dead a few minutes ago. He left the room, pulling the corpse out and stored the body inside a chest at the shed outside the cabin.

"There...! All done! Now I need to take a real nap!" he returned upstairs to take a slumber.

"Well, me neither, now that you mention it" Dirk replied with an amused smile "I've only heard about 'my kind' in stories, yet here I am.." he paused and stammered, at a loss for words when Izumi spoke. He glanced at October with an embarrassed smile, then glared over at Izami, growing irritated yet again "Who the hell asked you?" he growled, now turning towards her and walking towards her with purpose "You're testing my patience!"

October was between Izumi and Dirk in a blink of an eye. "Hey watch it" she put her hand out so he wouldn't come any closer. "she might make you mad, but I won't let you hurt her."

@Knightling

October was between Izumi and Dirk in a blink of an eye. "Hey watch it" she put her hand out so he wouldn't come any closer. "she might make you mad, but I won't let you hurt her."

@Knightling

dirk stopped short when October was in front of him. He was frustrated, but stayed right there "she accepted the demon, remember? I might as well Kill Both, they deserve it! And we won't have to wait any longer" he now had a sly smile "step aside, October"

Last edited by a moderator:
October voice was deep, not like her calm cool self, she was mad and stayed between Dirk and Izumi. "If you don't want to wait then leave but I won't let you touch her." she growled "Her life means to much for you to take it."

@Knightling

(I'm just gonna slip in. 0.0)

The 8'7 scarecrow stood up on its perch. The corn around it was ripe and ready to be picked. It cracked its neck and got off the perch, stretching as if it just woke up. The abnormally tall and lanky being began to walk into the woods.

@open

Redd and Kina trotted through the woods on the horse. Almost at the outskirts of town as the horse came to a halt and let out a loud neigh. "What's wrong Doe-eyes?" Redd grumbled, concerned. The horse fussed and refused to continue walking. As Redd looked up he saw the tall scarecrow wandering in thier path. 

October voice was deep, not like her calm cool self, she was mad and stayed between Dirk and Izumi. "If you don't want to wait then leave but I won't let you touch her." she growled "Her life means to much for you to take it."

@Knightling

"Okay, so you got a dangerous side to you" Dirk chuckled quietly, surprised that she suddenly became more grave "I guess you aren't a pushover, good to know" he took one cautious step back "It's Izumis lucky day today, since you value her worthless life so much..."

The 8'7 scarecrow stood up on its perch. The corn around it was ripe and ready to be picked. It cracked its neck and got off the perch, stretching as if it just woke up. The abnormally tall and lanky being began to walk into the woods.

@open

@open

Kina was behind Redd, and therefore she couldn't see in front of her. If she could, Kina would have probably have fainted in shock at the walking scarecrow that was there. He was too tall, too abnormal for Kina to handle; that is, if she did see the scarecrow. But she didn't. Suddenly, however, the jolt of the horse surprised her, and she looked behind her, in case of course, just to be safe. All she could see, other than redd's back, were the tall and green trees that surrounded them. "Yeah, what gives, horsey?" She purred to Doe eyes, petting his side from her position. "Is he okay?"

"Okay, so you got a dangerous side to you" Dirk chuckled quietly, surprised that she suddenly became more grave "I guess you aren't a pushover, good to know" he took one cautious step back "It's Izumis lucky day today, since you value her worthless life so much..."

October glared at him dropping her hand and crossing her arms. "Because she has a demon she can't control her life is worthless?" she shook her head "what gives you the right to decide whether or not her life is worthless?"

October glared at him dropping her hand and crossing her arms. "Because she has a demon she can't control her life is worthless?" she shook her head "what gives you the right to decide whether or not her life is worthless?"

dirk have an unsure smile when he felt the glare upon him "you're not looking at it the right way" he stated firmly "what's so valuable about a life that wanted to give itself up to a demon? She took her humanity for granted, she was ungrateful for the life she had. I would give Anything to be alive like her. Your acting weak, for a vampire..." His hands curled into fists.

Izumi look up with her regular yellow eyes, tears were flooding them "I never meant for it to be this way. I didn't mean to be her host." she shook her head. October looked back at her about to say something but she spoke again instead. "just kill me." she looked up at them ashamed.

October look down at her with sorrow in her eyes. "Izumi don't say something you will regret."

@Knightling

The scarecrow walked into the clearing causing the horse to jump. Scarecrow nearly jumped himself but he managed to remain calm. He walked up to the back of the girl silently and placed his old brown gardening glove on the horse. The scarecrow didn't have the newest of clothes but they served him well. He had a pumpkin head, old brown shirt that covered his long skinny arms that reached down to his knee caps, the scarecrow also had blue jeans which somehow covered his legs, and finally an old pair of work boots. He didn't want to be frightening it just happened.

@Xena

Izumi look up with her regular yellow eyes, tears were flooding them "I never meant for it to be this way. I didn't mean to be her host." she shook her head. October looked back at her about to say something but she spoke again instead. "just kill me." she looked up at them ashamed.

October look down at her with sorrow in her eyes. "Izumi don't say something you will regret."

@Knightling

Dirk glanced down at Izumi with an unreadable face, then back up at October. His pale face didn't give any hint of his intentions as he stepped forward "Fine" Dirk said, placing a hand on Octobers shoulder, then moving past her. "You have a second chance today, don't squander it" He knelt in front of Izumi "If we help you get rid of the demon, promise not to make the same mistake again"

Izumi looked up at him "I won't I promise just.." She stopped, she never was good at asking others for help. She dropped her head unable to bring herself to say anything else, she couldn't even wipe away the tears because she was still tied up.

October watched them not sure yet if she could trust Dirk, but at least let him near Izumi. "acting weak for a vampire" she mumbled under her breath still not letting that comment go. What was it supposed to mean anyway.

@Knightling

Redd's heart raced as his anxiety spiked. He held Doe-eyes's neck with one hand to keep the horse calm as he tried to figure out what to do. "Kina don't be scared. I'll figure out what to do." Redd whispered behind himself to her. He slowly slid off the horse and carefully walked towards the scarecrow "hello sir?" He asked trying to be polite. 

@Xena @ZappiestAbyss

Izumi looked up at him "I won't I promise just.." She stopped, she never was good at asking others for help. She dropped her head unable to bring herself to say anything else, she couldn't even wipe away the tears because she was still tied up.

October watched them not sure yet if she could trust Dirk, but at least let him near Izumi. "acting weak for a vampire" she mumbled under her breath still not letting that comment go. What was it supposed to mean anyway.

@Knightling

"A promise is all that's needed" Dirk replied firmly as he placed the cigar back into his mouth, his eyes moved back up to notice her sad demeanor, so he quietly stood back up and breathed some smoke out of his nose. "There, I'm doing this Your way, miss vampire, why complain?" He slipped his hands into his pockets

Redd's heart raced as his anxiety spiked. He held Doe-eyes's neck with one hand to keep the horse calm as he tried to figure out what to do. "Kina don't be scared. I'll figure out what to do." Redd whispered behind himself to her. He slowly slid off the horse and carefully walked towards the scarecrow "hello sir?" He asked trying to be polite. 

@Xena @ZappiestAbyss

The scarecrow took a step back and bowed politely. He felt bad for sneaking up on the duo but he couldn't help it now. When he bowed the scarecrow had to take its head off to avoid it falling. He stood back up restoring his unnatural appearance.

@Xena

The scarecrow took a step back and bowed politely. He felt bad for sneaking up on the duo but he couldn't help it now. When he bowed the scarecrow had to take its head off to avoid it falling. He stood back up restoring his unnatural appearance.

Redd tilted his head down a bit in a nod. "I haven't seen you around sir. Are you new around here?" Redd asked, less intimidatingly now that he was sure the scarecrow wouldn't harm them without reason. 

@Xena

Redd tilted his head down a bit in a nod. "I haven't seen you around sir. Are you new around here?" Redd asked, less intimidatingly now that he was sure the scarecrow wouldn't harm them without reason. 

Still practically more than confused, and mildly terrified, Kina stared quietly at the scarecrow. 

"I have a name you know, it's not just vampire." sighs calming herself down trying to focus again. "did you mean what you said? Shik-" she stopped short remembering Izumi can't know about her yet. "I mean a friend can help with that if you're serious." 

Izumi looked up hearing her say Shik, her eyes went wide, no she couldn't mean Shikoku could she? A million thought raced through her mind, her past, her one friend, how she must be a huge disappointment. It was making her crazy, She needed to know but somehow the words wouldn't come out of her mouth. She was too unfocused it made it easier for the demon to control her. Her eyes turned black, the demon taking over again, it finally broke out of the ropes holding her to the tree, she reached into her bag and pulled out powder. "bored now see ya soon" She chanted in another language and in an instant 'poof' she was gone. 

"NO" October tried to get to her in time but she was already gone. 

@Knightling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back