• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"Very well, I will not lie, what your doing is one of the most inane acts I've ever witnessed", she started but then began again, mumbling, "I guess some of them arnt too bright, are they..."

"Very well, I will not lie, what your doing is one of the most inane acts I've ever witnessed", she started but then began again, mumbling, "I guess some of them arnt too bright, are they..."

dirk pulled out his pistol "my entire existence is inane! It doesn't matter at this point! My mind is made up, goodbye" he turned swiftly and walked away.

"Well isn't someone suicidal...", Amber added. "Which may turn into being homicidal", she said, clenching the stone flooring beneath her.    

"Well isn't someone suicidal...", Amber added. "Which may turn into being homicidal", she said, clenching the stone flooring beneath her.    

dirk shook his head, but didn't stop. His entire purpose waited for him at the town, though he wasn't sure why. He slowed down nearby the bar, but passed it by this time.

The ducked her head down again to Amber's height. "So" she said, "what exactly is your name?". Amber looked at her for a second, surprised about how quickly the topic changed. "Eh... Amber", she pressed on, "what is your name?". "My name is Whiteout".

The ducked her head down again to Amber's height. "So" she said, "what exactly is your name?". Amber looked at her for a second, surprised about how quickly the topic changed. "Eh... Amber", she pressed on, "what is your name?". "My name is Whiteout".

dirk walked through the street swiftly, not even sure where to go. It wasn't until he approached the warehouse that he stopped. It seemed that something unknown was guiding him as he stepped inside.

dirk now stood face to face with himself, both of them still surprised at the others existence "so we still don't know which one is the original"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back