• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"It's actually quite amusing how fearful you are of a dragon", Amber sneered. The dragon it's self looked quite confused. It then crept closer lowering its head, right in front of them, sending out a puff of smoke through its nostrils. 

dirk narrowed his eyes at Amber with annoyance, angered at her demeaning comment. Grabbing her by the shoulder, he shoved her out of his way and pointed the pistol at the dragon "it's still a wild beast, that could kill the both of us" he suddenly opened fire at it

"Stop!", Amber demanded, tackling him onto the ground. "don't hurt her!"(suggesting due to the body structure). Surprisingly none of the bullets managed to penetrate through her thick armored scales, though she did retreat back some.

"Stop!", Amber demanded, tackling him onto the ground. "don't hurt her!"(suggesting due to the body structure). Surprisingly none of the bullets managed to penetrate through her thick armored scales, though she did retreat back some.

dirk gave a grunt of surprise when she tackled him to the ground, surprised at how quick she was "the only reason I let you get away with this shit is because you're a kid. Otherwise, I woulda kicked your ass in a heart beat" he warned her "now move"

"No, not unless you put away your gun!", she snarled.

(welp sorry for a late response :b)

"then it looks like you need a lesson in humility!" He muttered, then he roughly shoved her aside by the shoulder. Quickly standing up, he held the gun at his side "don't even Try"

She pulled the bow from off her back, loading an arrow into it and pointed it directly at his skull. "Don't you fucking dare...", she declared. 

She pulled the bow from off her back, loading an arrow into it and pointed it directly at his skull. "Don't you fucking dare...", she declared. 

dirk stood there, giving her a hard stare "put the bow down, we've got a dragon over here, now is not the time for this bullshit"

"If I were you I'd be more concerned with my own life", she started, "I haven't bothered to threaten her unlike you". 

"You two are indeed rather humorous", spoke an unfamiliar voice. Amber stared back at the dragon with awe. "You can talk?... But any other dragon I've met couldn't talk!". "Well I'm not just other dragon by no means, you've probably haven't met an animus dragon before, have you darling?". 

Last edited by a moderator:
"If I were you I'd be more concerned with my own life", she started, "I haven't bothered to threaten her unlike you". 

"You two are indeed rather humorous", spoke an unfamiliar voice. Amber stared back at the dragon with awe. "You can talk?... But any other dragon I've met couldn't talk!". "Well I'm not just other dragon by no means, you've probably haven't met an animus dragon, have you darling?". 

dirk cautiously put the gun away when the dragon spoke to them "we're both only Humans" he finally stated, keeping an eye on amber "now what the devil so you want?"

"Humans? You mean scavengers, correct. That's what we've ever call you. Though I don't think ive ever seen one with head full of fur like fire", she said, lowering her head to look at Amber. Amber sighed, managing a small smile, "I get that a lot...". The dragon spread out her wings, which really did look like a white night sky with black stars. "Oh and I don't want anything, I mean there is probably nothing I want from you". 

"Humans? You mean scavengers, correct. That's what we've ever call you. Though I don't think ive ever seen one with head full of fur like fire", she said, lowering her head to look at Amber. Amber sighed, managing a small smile, "I get that a lot...". The dragon spread out her wings, which really did look like a white night sky with black stars. "Oh and I don't want anything, I mean there is probably nothing I want from you". 

"you can eat the redhead, she wouldn't be missed" dirk suggested, only half joking. "did we waken you?"

"Ugh I can already see doing so would be a bad idea...", she said, pressing her talons to her temple. "Let me guess your a mind reader?", Amber asked. "No, just a seer". 

(Oh btw a seer is just one that can get visions into the future :/)

"Ugh I can already see doing so would be a bad idea...", she said, pressing her talons to her temple. "Let me guess your a mind reader?", Amber asked. "No, just a seer". 

(Oh btw a seer is just one that can get visions into the future :/)

dirk shook his head in disappointment, but he felt like the cards were in his hands "perhaps I'm not asking you, dragon" he stated firmly "I suppose you don't want anybody to know that you live in this cave, right? You want that secret to remain a secret?"

She gave a toothy grin. "I don't live here, it's just some place to stay during the day, it usally depends on what area I'm in and what ever is nearby for a shelter". 

She gave a toothy grin. "I don't live here, it's just some place to stay during the day, it usally depends on what area I'm in and what ever is nearby for a shelter". 

"well played" dirk stated "but I am on a mission right now, your participation is only optional. What say you?"

"You can proceed along your mission, though you and the girl are most certainly going to get killed...", she said, sitting down. "wait what?!", Amber shot a glance at him, "I am definitely not going anywhere with you, not if I'm going to die!", she retorted, putting space between them.

"You can proceed along your mission, though you and the girl are most certainly going to get killed...", she said, sitting down. "wait what?!", Amber shot a glance at him, "I am definitely not going anywhere with you, not if I'm going to die!", she retorted, putting space between them.

"at this point, I'm going With our without you" dirk told amber "you're more trouble than you're worth!" He then moved his attention to the dragon "why are your so sure of my death? What would be the cause?"

"I'm not too sure about that part... I just see a massacre and lots of bloodshed, another out come I see a room... A dark room... With no light at all... That's it but i can't exactly tell how exactly you will die".

"I'm not too sure about that part... I just see a massacre and lots of bloodshed, another out come I see a room... A dark room... With no light at all... That's it but i can't exactly tell how exactly you will die".

"a massacre huh? Perhaps something to do with my doppelganger? I wouldn't be surprised" he lowered his head "but what alternative do I have? I want answers, for Everything that is going on recently, even if I have to die in the process" he turned "at least I would die in peace,,,"

"The only other way you would most likely live would be if you stay away from town as far as possible", she looked at her silver talons.

"The only other way you would most likely live would be if you stay away from town as far as possible", she looked at her silver talons.

dirk shook his head "unfortunately, the town is exactly where my answers are, my double is there. Even if what you say is true, then this will be my final adventure. All I've ever wanted is answers, and nothing will stop me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back