• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"October! I think I get it now!" Dirk 2 suddenly exclaimed as his eyes widened "He's a clone! That's why they pumped me full of stem cells! They took my arm and grew Him out of it! They needed it to regrow My arm back!"

Dirk 1 widened his eyes in surprise "Ain't no way in Hell!" He suddenly pushed the other dirk behind him and drew out his sword, letting it light in fire as he pointed it at Archer "We're in no mood for any goddamn hugs!"

Dirk 2 nodded "Yeah! Now cut the Mickey Mouse Bullshit!"

"as for you" She looks at the man in the speedo "who are you and why are you in my home" she glares at him, she wasn't in the best of moods since she wasn't sure what was going on with Dirk

"I'm Archvald the cannibal and satanic wizard and I am an expert in this confusing shit now embrace me mortals" he says walking forward

Dirk 2 looked at October "That's what I intend to find out, we need to go back to the city and sweep it for Anything at all!"

"Watch your back.." Dirk 1 muttered to his double, for once, they both nodded in agreement, then the sword shot a bolt of lightning straight at Archvald.

"Maybe to brainwash you into killing us in are sleep." Grov thought out loud. "Or to harvest you kidneys. Oh and he isn't as bad as he sounds or looks, he helped heal logan."

Last edited by a moderator:
October appeared behind Archvald grabbing his neck "you didn't tell me why your in MY home" she growled "you come into my come unannounced, half naked, and wanting to get involved in my business?" she let him go "your looking more like food right now." She moved out of the way after Dirk 1 shot lightning so she didn't get hit. 

it scorches his fat  but he shows no reach as he advances rapidly trying to capture them both in a hug "I AM ARCHAVAL AND I WAS INVITED BY THE GOLEM"

"Grov take your friend here and leave, he's getting in my way" she growled staring at Arch 

(Aspirin is a plant.)

Logan shook his head and walked inside to find two Dirks. "What the..?" He questioned, very confused. "Am I hallucinating? Ir is this... Real??"

Dirk 2 quickly pulled Dirk 1s arm around his should and helped him move out of the way, then he pointed his sword back at the round man "Listen to what October said!" he growled "Now Roll off somewhere else"

"No yelling archy." Grov said as he grabbed Archy. "Now tell why hug or we leave."

"I will know which one it the real one by which one I carried in once a man has touched this bosom I know him by feels" he says now rather irritated and his pupils  starting to expand

Grov looked at Archy and said. "Calm down a lot has happened to them okay big guy." Grov looked at dirk. "Maybe we can look at the place you woke up in, where is it?"

"Is anybody going to tell me where She came from?" Dirk 1 pointed his sword at Amber.

"I'll explain later! Now keep your eye on the ball!" Dirk 2 quickly insisted, tapping his shoulder insistently.

Dirk 1 sighed in annoyance, then pointed his sword back at Arch "Logan is the guy you carried in here, not any of Us. Now I've warned you Plenty of times" frost shot out of the blade, covering him in a layer of ice.

he breaks free of the ice and looks at Grov " Kill them both their both fools and have access to magic if ether survive their could be issues" he turns around and walks away towards the tree line "the bounders of this world and the next are too thin for ether of them to be on this side of the wall ill be back around don't worry ill help" he makes for the tree line very quickly faster than should be possible for someone that large to he was heading for his cave with purpose.

October looked back at the 2 Dirks she went back to being her usual peaceful self. "do you both remember before? when we met?" she looked between the two of them, did they both have all their memories, or at least all the memory possible for Dirk to have.

Dirk 1 sighed in relief and began to slump, but Dirk 2 supported him as he glanced at October "Yeah, I remember it all like yesterday, the only part I don't remember is When I was kidnapped"

Dirk 1 narrowed his eyes "I'm the real one, and I never got kidnapped. I went to town, had a few drinks, bought my new trench coat, then came back here. But I remember how I met you, I remember it all"

((g2g hanging out with my lil sis tonight I'll be on in like 3/4 hours))

October shook her head. "you both went to town but you have different memories of the outcome." she sighed looking between them seeing if there was a difference between the two of them. "seems to me someone likes toying with your memories." she crossed her arms "you might be part of a bigger picture, going back to when you were undead."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back