• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"I'll be fine..." He muttered, rising slowly. He glanced to Grov. "You mean aspirin... Alright." he said, turning to walk away to find October.

October nodded "it's very possible yeah." she tilted her head walking around him in a circle. "if that is the case why would they want to make a clone of you?"

Dirk sighed and rubbed his head, feeling extremely confused "Because they're rich? They would need to be if they wanted to do that. I'm honestly not sure what to make of it right now. I'm not even sure if we'll ever know now"

Grov shrugged. "Do what you have to do. Hey before you nap could you go ask october for some herbs for a head ach, I dont have any in the garden."

"I'll be fine..." He muttered, rising slowly. He glanced to Grov. "You mean aspirin... Alright." he said, turning to walk away to find October.

"Not Aspirin, actual herbs" Dirk sighed "And maybe let her know that Grov is acting weird, and let her know that I might need some healing, I think one of my Ribs is broken from my earlier encounter"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not acting wird your the one who keeps forgetting." Grov said as he looked at dirk. "Plus the girl can back me up that you two have meet."

"I'm not acting wird your the one who keeps forgetting." Grov said as he looked at dirk. "Plus the girl can back me up that you two have meet."

"Right" Dirk muttered irritably, then he turned on his heels and walked into the castle past Logan "Don't worry about it, man, I need to talk to October myself" he quickly stated, then he walked up to a pair of stairs and looked around "October?" he called out.

October looked towards the entrance to the kitchen, someone was here, in the castle. "well we will figure it out" 

Dirk also followed her gaze, then he pushed off the wall when he heard somebody call out her name "You're always in demand here, aren't you? Not a moment of peace" he smiled with amusement

October shook her head "Dirk that was you calling me" she opened the kitchen door and saw the other Dirk she then looked from one to the other "Dirk please try not to freak out."

Grov looked at Archy and asked. "So would you like to meet a goddess." He starts to walk into the castle.

October shook her head "Dirk that was you calling me" she opened the kitchen door and saw the other Dirk she then looked from one to the other "Dirk please try not to freak out."

Dirk folded his arms and gave October a weird look "You're freaked out? I was the one in the test tube" he stated.

Dirk looked up at October when he saw her open the kitchen door, then he began to make his way up "There's a few things we need to discuss" he began "And that's a bit of an understatement, but it all really started with Grov back there who.." his breath left him mid sentence as he stood in front of October, but he wasn't look At her, his gaze was instead staring at his double who was behind her in the kitchen.

"What. The. Hell..." The other one muttered in shock

"Like I said try not to freak out." She was talking to both Dirk's at once. She stepped back so both Dirks would be able to see each other. 

"Like I said try not to freak out." She was talking to both Dirk's at once. She stepped back so both Dirks would be able to see each other. 

The moment she had stepped out of the way, both of them went for their guns. Having a broken rib, Dirk only had time to grab the hilt of his pistol when he saw that the Dirk who was in the kitchen had his own piece drawn and pointed at him. "Damn!" he muttered, gripping his side in pain as he looked at the barrel of the gun

"Who the devil are you?"

"I was just about to ask You that!"

October stood back in the way between them. "put the guns away" she glared at them both "we will settle this without guns okay?" she looked between them making sure they both understood her.

Grov walks in and sees both dirks. "That explains a lot, Oh and this is Archy." He points to the fat man in the tiny speedo.

Grov walks in and sees both dirks. "That explains a lot, Oh and this is Archy." He points to the fat man in the tiny speedo.

"ok I claim the one who is fake which would be?" he says looking at the two his fat man boobs going through the air as he looks between the two.

October stood back in the way between them. "put the guns away" she glared at them both "we will settle this without guns okay?" she looked between them making sure they both understood her.

Dirk narrowed his eyes at October, but when he saw the fat guy, he grit his teeth and placed his other hand over his eyes "A speedo? Really?"

The other Dirk took that as an opportunity to draw out his own pistol, then he moved past October and pointed it at the others head "I'm not putting my weapon away until I know who this is and why!" he declared.

"ok lets think about this logically we kill who ever remains if one of you kills the other so guns down and lets talk."

October was behind Dirk in a flash. She grabbed the gun from his hand. "Dirk I wont let you harm yourself." she took the gun away from him "I will chain you both down unless you behave.

Dirk grunted in pain when the gun was taken from his hand, then he gripped his side in pain.

The other Dirk lowered his gun slowly, then narrowed his eyes at the stranger "Nobody asked you, bubba! Stay out of this!"

"I'm not a child, and I'm not a fake either, now give me back the gun" Dirk muttered sourly

"I will be the one who decides who is real or not" she made the gun disappear and then she pointed at trench coat Dirk who was hurt "your Dirk #1" then she pointed at lab coat Dirk "You're Dirk #2" 

"I have an idea both of you hug me" he says opening his arms to embrace them both walking forward.

Grov nods. "Okay so why are there two dirks?" He watched archy walk towards them. "Why hug you?"

"as for you" She looks at the man in the speedo "who are you and why are you in my home" she glares at him, she wasn't in the best of moods since she wasn't sure what was going on with Dirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back