• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

She shook her head. "I...I'd rather have you come with me. I know that you don't think I'm that big of a thief, but even if I didn't steal much, the shop owner wants to kill me." Kina sighed. "Oh, I'm Kina." She pushed her pink, blue and purple hair out her face. "You are?" @Yohimitsu

He put his baseball cap on backwards, his pointed ears sticking up around it. "You can call me Redd" he smiled, putting his boots on. "are you scared of horses?" he opened the door, motioning for her to follow him.

"Horses?" She shook her head. "No, I love animals." Kina said, before smiling and following closely behind him. @Yohimitsu

He untied Doe-eyes from the fence post as if he was going to run away anyway. Doe-eyes was Redd's most loyal horse. Redd swiftly hopped onto the steed and held his hand out to help Kina up. "His name is Doe-eyes. He's a good boy. He doesn't buck or bite."

He untied Doe-eyes from the fence post as if he was going to run away anyway. Doe-eyes was Redd's most loyal horse. Redd swiftly hopped onto the steed and held his hand out to help Kina up. "His name is Doe-eyes. He's a good boy. He doesn't buck or bite."

She smiled, her face lighting up as she gently pet his hair. "He's adorable. Or, uhm-" She faked a cough. "Handsome." Kina giggled again and smiled at Redd. 

Redd smiled, helping her onto the horse. "come on now" Doe-eyes trot was unsteady and jumpy but Redd seemed used to it, his center of balance was amazing. "So what's your deal? Everyone here is some kind of screwed up. Or are you normal? At least, as normal as they come. You seem pretty damn normal." his voice was raised a bit to speak over the metallic clicks of the sliver horseshoes on the cobblestone.

Redd smiled, helping her onto the horse. "come on now" Doe-eyes trot was unsteady and jumpy but Redd seemed used to it, his center of balance was amazing. "So what's your deal? Everyone here is some kind of screwed up. Or are you normal? At least, as normal as they come. You seem pretty damn normal." his voice was raised a bit to speak over the metallic clicks of the sliver horseshoes on the cobblestone.

She laughed. "As normal as they get, I guess. But my family history is all sorts of fucked up." Kina tried to balance herself on the moving horse, but ended up grabbing onto Redd in an attempt not to fall. "I mean, I killed my mom, by accident, of course, and now my dad kicked me out and left, with no trace." She shrugged. "Im practically alone."

Redd nodded, "You still feel bad about..." Talking about death made Redd uncomfortable, he enjoyed taking life away so much it's all he wanted but the emotional toll it has on the family he couldn't deal with. He felt sick to his stomach imagining the funeral. All the mourning people, death for Redd was such a happy ordeal, even erotic at times. It brought chills to his spine about anyone feeling bad for someone who's died. "Nevermind. Don't answer that. I meant like, you're not a freak like the rest of the people in this city?" He looked over his shoulder at her, pointing out his eyes and ears.

@Xena

Last edited by a moderator:
Redd nodded, "You still feel bad about..." Talking about death made Redd uncomfortable, he enjoyed taking life away so much it's all he wanted but the emotional toll it has on the family he couldn't deal with. He felt sick to his stomach imagining the funeral. All the mourning people, death for Redd was such a happy ordeal, even erotic at times. It brought chills to his spine about anyone feeling bad for someone who's died. "Nevermind. Don't answer that. I meant like, you're not a freak like the rest of the people in this city?" He looked over his shoulder at her, pointing out his eyes and ears.

@Xena

Kina had looked down at the floor quietly during the long silent pause between his first, and second comment. "No, no, not any deformalities of the sorts." She forced out, before pushing out a smile. "A-and, don't worry about it. I don't mind talking about my past, if that's what you were getting at before..."

He nodded, "just wondering if you have any...remorse for what you've done, if that makes sense?" He pulled the reigns of the horse, carefully swinging his leg over and getting off, holding his hands out again to help Kina down.

He nodded, "just wondering if you have any...remorse for what you've done, if that makes sense?" He pulled the reigns of the horse, carefully swinging his leg over and getting off, holding his hands out again to help Kina down.

"Well, of course I do." She laughed, and shrugged. "But I was young. And stupid... and.." She shrugged again. "It was self-defense. My mom threatened to kill my dad, and I shot her when she dropped the gun."

"Well, of course I do." She laughed, and shrugged. "But I was young. And stupid... and.." She shrugged again. "It was self-defense. My mom threatened to kill my dad, and I shot her when she dropped the gun."

He nodded. "I never killed in self defense. Only for my own pleasure or for the money." He said helping her down. He held the reigns as they walked through the town, it seemed rude to him to ride through town like some kind of snobby prince while everyone else walked.

He nodded. "I never killed in self defense. Only for my own pleasure or for the money." He said helping her down. He held the reigns as they walked through the town, it seemed rude to him to ride through town like some kind of snobby prince while everyone else walked.

Kina shrugged. "I've never thought of killing in a good way, but hey, you do you." She said with a small smile, but then whined as he tried to pry her off the horse. "Aweeeee!" She continued. "Can't I stay on if you lead hiiiim?"

He nodded, "I just feel rude doing it myself." She was making him anxious, Does she think I'm a psychopath for saying that I like to kill? He thought to himself, his breathing getting fast and labored. The metal plates on his boots clicked loudly as he led the horse with Kina to his favorite shop, looking through the meats and vegetables. "what do you want for dinner?" his voice shook as he spoke, getting more and more anxious.

She shook her head. "I don't care what we eat, really!" Kina smiled. "But hey, Redd? If you ever go on another assasin killing spree, or whatever, can I join you? I've always wanted to see what it was like to be an assasin, and it's too late to say I haven't killed anyone, right?" She winked playfully, before looking back down at the colourful food. @Yohimitsu

She shook her head. "I don't care what we eat, really!" Kina smiled. "But hey, Redd? If you ever go on another assasin killing spree, or whatever, can I join you? I've always wanted to see what it was like to be an assasin, and it's too late to say I haven't killed anyone, right?" She winked playfully, before looking back down at the colourful food. @Yohimitsu

He picked out a few fruits and several vegetables and asked for three pounds of veal, handing a handful of coin to the vendor.

"Thanks again Redd" the man said slipping a note to him with his change. Redd smiled, slipping the note up his sleeve so nobody sees.

"No problem Dima. I'll be back in a few days for more food anyway" Redd joked, looking back up at Kina he pulled the reigns of the horse pulling him in front of him. "Don't speak about my business like it's nothing, you want me locked up again?" he growled at her, walking beside Doe-eyes again, heading out of the city and getting back onto the horse.

He picked out a few fruits and several vegetables and asked for three pounds of veal, handing a handful of coin to the vendor.

"Thanks again Redd" the man said slipping a note to him with his change. Redd smiled, slipping the note up his sleeve so nobody sees.

"No problem Dima. I'll be back in a few days for more food anyway" Redd joked, looking back up at Kina he pulled the reigns of the horse pulling him in front of him. "Don't speak about my business like it's nothing, you want me locked up again?" he growled at her, walking beside Doe-eyes again, heading out of the city and getting back onto the horse.

She bit her lip. "Shit. Sorry. I forgot..." Kina muttered, before rubbing her eyes. "But back to my main question, can I come, next time?"

He slid the note from his sleeve to read it "We'll see. I don't know if I'm ready for someone to watch yet." He folded the note and slid it between his skin and his boxers, making sure it's tight so not even the slickest little fingers could reach it. As they got home he got down and tied Doe-eyes back up on the rotting fence post, and gave him an apple from his bag. He quietly went inside, dropping the bag in the kitchen and going upstairs to look for something.

Kina groaned. "Aweeee, what?!" she whined out, which seemingly had now become a habit. "That's so unfair!" She said, jumping off of doe-eye and whining more as she followed behind Redd. "I'm ready to come with you, you won't even notice me!" @Yohimitsu

He groaned "Fine! But you get one chance, and stop whining! You're like a child." he pulled on a fresh tank top and pulled his jeans off, putting his armor on and grabbing his warhammer and a few knives. "lets go then" He messily smeared grease under his eyes, streaking down to his jawline. The armor made a metallic clatter as he hopped onto Doe-eyes, pulling the reigns. "get on, we have to make this fast."  @Xena

He groaned "Fine! But you get one chance, and stop whining! You're like a child." he pulled on a fresh tank top and pulled his jeans off, putting his armor on and grabbing his warhammer and a few knives. "lets go then" He messily smeared grease under his eyes, streaking down to his jawline. The armor made a metallic clatter as he hopped onto Doe-eyes, pulling the reigns. "get on, we have to make this fast."  @Xena

She huffed, but still rushed behind him and listened carefully to his words. "Now? Are you kidding?" Kina giggled nervously, but continued her path behind him, following as always. "And I am not like a child."

*Bring me the little girls..... The little girls......* 

Repeating the faint words in his senses, and slowly the the voice faded in his hearing sense, alone with his sight losing the old man's image, he wiped his eyes off and looked around in the green terrain confused. He wasn't sure if it was something like magic but he felt curious. All he has to do is to find some little girls he mentioned.

"Geez...... Why did that he disappear? And where did that old geezer go anyway?" a man wandered across the forest seemed desperate looking for the old man in question. He sighed and backed his way out in the woods to look for a place to stay. His stomach roared indifferently, and as hungry as he get, he found a small house nearby in his lead. 

"Oh boy, am I that lucky?"

Kaburagi-T-Kotetsu-anime-guys-25008524-333-500.jpg

She huffed, but still rushed behind him and listened carefully to his words. "Now? Are you kidding?" Kina giggled nervously, but continued her path behind him, following as always. "And I am not like a child."

"yes now!" He pulled her up and kicked Doe-eyes, demanding a full sprint. Holding his warhammer in his left hand he had full control of the steed with his right, balancing perfectly, slightly standing to make a spring from the rough tempo of the horse. After a winding path through the woods that seemed like hours, Redd brought the steed to a stop, sliding off he continued on foot, still running. "I need you to be as quiet as possible" He yelled back at her. "follow if you want." The goal was to finally kill the most notorious thief from Dima's shop. He lived in a shady little hut in the deep woods. Redd slowed to an angered stride as he got closer to the small cabin. "that's not him." Redd growled, watching the new man walking around the cabin. "shit I cant have another witness." Redd slipped into the shadows watching the man. "not now. not now." he mumbled to himself.

"yes now!" He pulled her up and kicked Doe-eyes, demanding a full sprint. Holding his warhammer in his left hand he had full control of the steed with his right, balancing perfectly, slightly standing to make a spring from the rough tempo of the horse. After a winding path through the woods that seemed like hours, Redd brought the steed to a stop, sliding off he continued on foot, still running. "I need you to be as quiet as possible" He yelled back at her. "follow if you want." The goal was to finally kill the most notorious thief from Dima's shop. He lived in a shady little hut in the deep woods. Redd slowed to an angered stride as he got closer to the small cabin. "that's not him." Redd growled, watching the new man walking around the cabin. "shit I cant have another witness." Redd slipped into the shadows watching the man. "not now. not now." he mumbled to himself.

*Bring me the little girls..... The little girls......* 

Repeating the faint words in his senses, and slowly the old crone's voice faded in his hearing sense, alone with his sight losing the old man's image, he wiped his eyes off and looked around in the green terrain confused. He wasn't sure if it was something like magic but he felt curious. All he has to do is to find some little girls he mentioned.

"Geez...... Why did that old crone disappear? And where did that old crone go anyway?" a man wandered across the forest seemed desperate looking for the old man in question. He sighed and backed his way out in the woods to look for a place to stay. His stomach roared indifferently, and as hungry as he get, he found a small house nearby in his lead. 

"Oh boy, am I that lucky?"

Kaburagi-T-Kotetsu-anime-guys-25008524-333-500.jpg

Kina was confused and dazed. "What's going on?" She mumbled, trying to keep her voice low and husky, as to not be too much of a distraction. "Is that not the guy we're gonna go get? Is that is, maybe, guard or something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back