• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

October---*nods* "Yes, well I don't have magic anymore so I can't do it, I'm hoping when Lily brings the others here I can have them help."

she looks around hoping they come back soon. "If you don't mind me asking why do you want to kill?" She tilted her head and looked him up and down like she was trying to figure him out.

@Knightling

dirk cast a cautious glance at October, now realizing that her demeanor was as pale as himself. It felt weird. "huh? He stammered, pulling his mind back to the moment "it's not that I want to, but the situation calls for it, and I've got nothing to lose. Not to mention, I kill my food when I want to eat, sort of an instinct type of thing" his unreadable eyes glanced away as he chose his words carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
He nodded, as he sat back down, his eyes were sad and tired as he let out a sigh. "I wish I wasn't. Life would be better if I wasn't. Maybe I'd actually be happy with who I am then." he grumbled

She lifted her legs up onto the table. "I understand, I'm

bi." She said with a nod, beforing offering a small smile. "But you seem like a nice guy- after all, you're letting me stay here right now."

October smiled weakly trying to choose her words carefully, she didn't want to offend him. "There are other ways to eat you know." she bent down next to Izumi opening her bag, the shock didn't even phase her. She pulled out ropes from it and started tying Izumi to the tree, she knew the illusion wouldn't make her she put for long so she needed to make sure she didn't run. "were you ever human?"

@Knightling

"Please take your feet off the table." he said standing up, "and it's not for long. I have my own life." he said going to rummage in the kitchen to look for something to give her to eat. "why are you hiding anyway?" he shouted from the kitchen.

October smiled weakly trying to choose her words carefully, she didn't want to offend him. "There are other ways to eat you know." she bent down next to Izumi opening her bag, the shock didn't even phase her. She pulled out ropes from it and started tying Izumi to the tree, she knew the illusion wouldn't make her she put for long so she needed to make sure she didn't run. "were you ever human?"

@Knightling

Dirk returned the smile, though he still had a weird look on his face, as if he was almost staring into a mirror. "You don't want to do that!" he said quickly when she reached for the bag, but watched in surprise when she wasn't effected "Oh, well never-mind" He blinked a few times as he concentrated, then began to explain "I know there are other types of food, but not for me" He shook his head "I'm pretty sure I was a human once,," his eyes grew temporarily confused "Probably ate normal then,,,"

October smiled "Breaking her magick spell on the bag is easy if you know what to look for. Mortal life tends to slip. Only memories I really have were the magicks I once possessed." She brushed back Izumi's hair with her hand, looking down at her like she was a loved one. 

@Knightling

October smiled "Breaking her magick spell on the bag is easy if you know what to look for. Mortal life tends to slip. Only memories I really have were the magicks I once possessed." She brushed back Izumi's hair with her hand, looking down at her like she was a loved one. 

@Knightling

"Easy?" Dirk repeated the word as he moved closer to the bag, his curiosity starting to get the better of him "So you know a thing or two about the supernatural arts, huh? Before now?" His eyes moved up from the bag towards her "Before you became...?"

"A vampire" October noded wondering why he was hesitant to speak, maybe he didn't know the old ways. "As a human I was a witch after being turned I don't have the same magicks I once had so now I help those who need it." She look back at Izumi as she spoke. "What's your story?" She turned back to face him curious if he'd even open up about his past.

@Knightling

"Please take your feet off the table." he said standing up, "and it's not for long. I have my own life." he said going to rummage in the kitchen to look for something to give her to eat. "why are you hiding anyway?" he shouted from the kitchen.

She shrugged, ignoring the comment, keeping her feet firmly planted on the table. "I'm on the run, why else?" She quickly noted, and then sighed. Kina had gradually become more comfortable with the man she was situated with, allowing her to act less like a robot and more like the snarky adolesecent she was. "And 'Not for long'.?" She whined out. "Come on, I'm sure that you'd love to have me by your side during this seemungly depressing 'life' of yours, yeah?"

She shrugged, ignoring the comment, keeping her feet firmly planted on the table. "I'm on the run, why else?" She quickly noted, and then sighed. Kina had gradually become more comfortable with the man she was situated with, allowing her to act less like a robot and more like the snarky adolesecent she was. "And 'Not for long'.?" She whined out. "Come on, I'm sure that you'd love to have me by your side during this seemungly depressing 'life' of yours, yeah?"

Her ignorance angered him, He stepped behind her and swiftly kicked the chair over making her fall to the side. "I'm expecting guests soon. A man I met today. Hopefully he comes around soon, and I don't want some snobby kid who thinks they're all that. What are you on the run from? Stealing a cherry?" he joked, walking back into the kitchen, coming back out with a cup of whiskey.

"A vampire,," he muttered, eyes beginning to fill with understanding now that she had explained it to him. It seemed that now Dirk was slightly less confused, although he always had an air of distraction about him. "Havn't met one of those in a long time, hell, havn't really met Anybody in a while" He finally gave an amused grin and stepped forward, offering his hand "My name is Dirk, I'm one of the Un-dead. That's really all I know about myself, my memory isn't much these days" His eyes were now glazed over, his mind fogged when he tried to think back to the past.

@Scarlet_MCRP

She landed roughly on the floor with a hard thud, quietly yelping out in pain and cursing under her breath. Pulling herself back together, she stood up and got back onto the chair. 'This wasnt the worst pain in the world, after all', she continued to remind herself. "More like 25,000 dollars in jelwery." She growled, once again, lying. "But, sure, that's just a cherry based on what I've stolen in the past. And, besides, you're having guests later? Don't you want to impress them with a pretty girl in the house? I mean, even if it is probably just a buisness deal?" @Yohimitsu

October---"can you remember how long ago it was since you were human?"

Izumi (demon)---"oh blah blah blah, you two are so boring." she sighs trying to break free of the ropes "you'll let him kill me but you won't let me kill? you aren't any fun."

@Knightling

October---"can you remember how long ago it was since you were human?"

Izumi (demon)---"oh blah blah blah, you two are so boring." she sighs trying to break free of the ropes "you'll let him kill me but you won't let me kill? you aren't any fun."

@Knightling

"Well,,,See,," Dirk now stammered as his eyes darted all over the place, unable to locate a single point in his mind "That's kinda hard to tell...I stopped aging when I died, of course...I'm not sure how I came back...or how long I've been around. I must've been in this forest for a few days..." he glanced at the trees "one year? fifty? I havn't a clue, everything just fades back into haze, then disappears. I mean, I don't even know what year it is right now, I just sorta,,,exist,,," His sentence was cut off when Izumi interrupted them. "Shut it" Dirk growled "I'll deal with you when the time comes!"

He smiled, sitting down with her. "Oh yeah?" he said sarcastically "even if it's a handsome man I met out today? I don't want him thinking I'm a creep with young girls in my house" he chuckled under his breath, "so where's the jewelry doll-face? I have a few you can steal if you need gratification" He bared his teeth, showing gold back teeth with several missing in between, yet all the front teeth were intact. He sunk into his seat, and took a sip of the whiskey.

@Xena

"If I'm honest, you don't look like someone in the dating buisness." She mocked, pushing her hair back. "And the jewelery is in the river next to the place I stole it from." Kina sighed. "Besides, I didn't want the wealth. It was more for revenge." @Yohimitsu

"you're one hell of a liar, you know that? So scary" he mocked her, getting up again, pulling a towel off the fireplace, wiping his body being more careful with his upper shoulder than usual, glancing at the newer stag tattoo that was a bit more red than the rest of his pale body. "if you don't mind I'd like to get ready for the day. You can stay if you wish, I'm not one for privacy though. This is my house." He threw the towel back ontop of the fireplace and sat back down. @Xena

October glared over at Izumi "You're pure evil not worthy to be alive." she sighed and turned back to Dirk. "I'm sorry you can't remember, have you never left the forest?" She was curious, she didn't know anyone so secluded. She thought her life was morbid.

@Knightling

"you're one hell of a liar, you know that? So scary" he mocked her, getting up again, pulling a towel off the fireplace, wiping his body being more careful with his upper shoulder than usual, glancing at the newer stag tattoo that was a bit more red than the rest of his pale body. "if you don't mind I'd like to get ready for the day. You can stay if you wish, I'm not one for privacy though. This is my house." He threw the towel back ontop of the fireplace and sat back down. @Xena

She rolled her eyes, and then allowed her eyes to follow him, casually. "Sure, I'm lying, if that's what you want to think then think it." She said, once again fumbling with her fingers and hair as she waited for him to say something. "Not to piss you off or anything, but I might be a tiny bit of a bother depending on who you're gonna meet. But more probably than not, I'll be quiet." Kina noted, before playing with one of the three piercings on her ear. 

Dirk turned his attention back to October, his mind struggling as he replied "I probably lived around people when I was alive,,but that's only a guess. See, I probably got lost in this forest, though I do vaguely remembering seeing some people, I might've come across a village some time ago. Maybe a few days, but I do know that I must've because.." he paused "I found food there..anyways, I'm afraid I can't really give you any conclusive answers, I have a very short memory span, nothing seems to stay in here" he tapped his forehead "I suspect that's what it's like to be Reanimated" His face settled with a look of frustration

@Scarlet_MCRP

October tilted her head "You know of my many years I've never met anyone reanimated I'm quite curious about you.

Izumi sighed "You sound like two teenagers trying to tell each other you like each other. You make me sick"

October sighs "What is taking Lily so long." She seemed to be worried thoughts racing through her head her eyes flicking white at times. "I hope I didn't send her to.." She shakes her head dismissing the thought before she spoke it all. 

@Knightling

She rolled her eyes, and then allowed her eyes to follow him, casually. "Sure, I'm lying, if that's what you want to think then think it." She said, once again fumbling with her fingers and hair as she waited for him to say something. "Not to piss you off or anything, but I might be a tiny bit of a bother depending on who you're gonna meet. But more probably than not, I'll be quiet." Kina noted, before playing with one of the three piercings on her ear. 

"fine" he groaned, standing again, rummaging through a drawer, pulling out a rag and grabbing the bucket of water he got earlier, using the rag and bucket to wash his upper body. "I'm assuming I wont get privacy with you around" he groaned picking up the bucket and rag, heading for the door. "jeez outside has more privacy than you" he joked going behind the cabin to finish his "shower".

October tilted her head "You know of my many years I've never met anyone reanimated I'm quite curious about you.

Izumi sighed "You sound like two teenagers trying to tell each other you like each other. You make me sick"

October sighs "What is taking Lily so long." She seemed to be worried thoughts racing through her head her eyes flicking white at times. "I hope I didn't send her to.." She shakes her head dismissing the thought before she spoke it all. 

@Knightling

"Well, me neither, now that you mention it" Dirk replied with an amused smile "I've only heard about 'my kind' in stories, yet here I am.." he paused and stammered, at a loss for words when Izumi spoke. He glanced at October with an embarrassed smile, then glared over at Izami, growing irritated yet again "Who the hell asked you?" he growled, now turning towards her and walking towards her with purpose "You're testing my patience!"

She rolled her eyes again, for the third time in that small conversation they had, and placed her legs back on the table, sighing and waiting. @Yohimitsu ((NOW WHAT XD)) 

Redd came back in with a towel wrapped around his hips and his clothes in his arms. He headed upstairs to get dressed "I'm back I guess. Not much to do around here." His heavy footsteps echoed in the small cabin as he yelled down to her "hey what's your name I don't have anything to feed you so if you want to get something y'all gotta go out" he came down dressed in a dark green tshirt and loose jeans that sat low and showed his boxers. He sat down in front of her again, finishing off his whiskey. "You want me to go with you? You have money right? You are a big scary thief. Or do you want me to pay for you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back