• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Milo noticed that his mouth was incredibly dry. As far as he knew, he had never had a spell used on him before, and he was nervous as to how it might turn out. He wasn't entirely sure he would get his memories back in the end. Either way his best bet was to try.

"Yes.. I'm ready for it."

Keto walked out of the castle sitting against the castle wall, trying to take everything that's happened in. 

Kai looked down then back at Grov "My father doesn't like me does he?"

Grov pated kai on the back and said. "He just has to get to know you is all and until he's done cooling down, I need help pruning a Razor Bush and your the only one not doing anything. So if you have gloves put them on."

Kai looked at Grov strangely "A razor Bush?" he reached into his bag pulling out a pair of gloves "Will these do sir?"

Grov Noded. "They will have to, follow me." Grov walks out the castle and through the forest until he got to his garden. It was full of countless plants both magic and non. "Follow me." Grov walked over to a large bush with shiny silver leaves. "We just want to keep it round so clip off any branches that jut out." He said as he handed him a knife. "We'll have to use these because I don't have any shears, sorry about that. Oh and watch the leaves there razer sharp."

Last edited by a moderator:
October smiled "how about try an easier spell." she walked over grabbing a beginner book and handed it to him. "this book is very basic, it tests you to see what type of magic you can use." 

Adriana nodded. "mommy always taught me emotions are key, spells can go wrong if your emotions aren't in check." she thought for a moment "what exactly happens when darkness comes over? maybe we can find a way to trap it or expel is from you."

"you have a few thousand years to learn what a joke is." Scar looked at him "humans can be annoying it's true and I'll kill anyone that gets in my way but a joke is just a way to cut tension sometimes." she tilted her head.

Izumi looked at Milo "there are no certainties to magic so this may not work." she draw a circle on salt around him. and lit green candles, while saying. "powers and emotions tied, a man's heart is where is hides. Help him through his agony, bless him with his memory. After these memories are seen and said, erase these thoughts from my heart and head." Izumi looked up at him wondering if the spell worked, if it did it erased a part of her memory, while giving back his.

@Wick @Jason Thorn   @LoneSniper87

Kai walked over helping Grov trim up the plant "What is my dad like Grov, when he isn't upset or angry?" 

Keto stood up sighing not knowing how-to handle this situation, not knowing what to do. He seemed lost and has no one to really turn to to help him with this

He looked at the book, before flipping it open, turning the pages slowly. "Thanks." He said quietly as he read. He tried a few different spells, finding that fire puffed out quickly and lightning just shocked himself. He looked up in suprise as a light formed from his hand, the same as a tangly stream of shadow formed.

October smiled "your power lies with light." October held up her hand as a shadow formed in her hand, then fire, then water. "some can controls multiple elements but it's not always the case." she closed her hand the water now disappearing. "once you figure out which power you can control it makes it easier of what you can learn."

@LoneSniper87

"I see... So first step is knowing, that is handy... And really suprising." He commented. He watched as October flicked through a few different elements, "But only those with greater power can wield that many, I presume?" He asked.

Milo sat for a moment, his lips pursed. His eyes flicked around the room for a moment before returning to Izumi.

"I do not feel any different.. I am still unsure as to what my name is.." He sighed agitated. "Thank you for trying at least." 

"He's nice, funny, good hearted man. He helped me even though he barely knew me when we first met. I have met many people and yet your dad is one of the nicest I have ever meet." He said as he trimed. "You seem to be a lot like him. Oh and watch for the fern behind you it's a little hungry." He pointed to the fern that had been creeping up on kai with one of its 'arms' around his leg.

Izumi sighed, she was really hoping that would work. "I'm sorry." she shook her head looking down. "I don't know what else I can do right now" she blew out the candles she set out and sat down on one of the stools. "well I guess you'll have to do it the old fashion way and try to remember on your own."

October nodded. "yes, it takes years to master multiple elements. or natural greatness." she grabbed her arm, "I try to not use them unless I have to she thought of Dirk and how he didn't exactly approve of magic. 

@Wick @LoneSniper87

Milo nodded his gratitude toward Izumi's attempt to help him.

"I should be able to manage. It will take time though.." He thought for a moment. "Is there perhaps a nearby town? If I can speak to some people there, maybe I can figure out if they knew me at all. After all, I ended up in the forest, if there is a town near that point, maybe that is where I came from?"

Izumi nodded "yeah there are a few towns around but one is closer than the rest." she thought about how she was just in town and got attacked by a Lycan. Who was it that saved her? it felt like Riku's presence, but then why didn't he come out and say something. "um I guess that makes sense, I can point you in the right direction but I can't go with you." she grabbed the rubber band on her wrist "I have some stuff here I need to take care of."

@Wick

Riku would look at her and nod " well that's something I don't know how to stop really, but it focuses on fear, anger, and rage. " he let out a calm sigh and he would scratch the back of his head " you will be fully corrupt if you kill a loved one or hurt a loved one 

Jason would sigh " the only joke is that these mortals exist. " he said as he poked her forehead " so it will be fun once we destroy every last one of them.

Older Riku appeared in the tree line glaring at Grov and Kai, but his eyes were blood red. His skin very pale and around his eyes they were a dark purple showing his blood veins. He started to walk towards Kai and Grov. He moved his right hand up as he started to make Grov levitate off the ground. 

Kai pulled his leg free of the plant looking back at it then continued helping Grov "That is the man mother told me of, I don't understand how a fight can change him like that" he sighed looking at the plant

Milo smiled faintly, excited that he may have found a lead.

"I would be very grateful if you were to show me in the direction of the town."

Grov felt this and yelled at kai to run. He quikly grabed a hand full of razor leaves and threw them at Riku.

Adriana grabbed his hand "we can pull the darkness out." she shook her head "it will hurt but once it's gone you can be free." she smiled you won't have to worry about the darkness consuming you.

Scar raised her eyebrows giving him a weird look when he poked her. "and kill them we shall." she looked around "but first find your brother correct?"

Izumi walked to the back door opening it, she saw Grov and Kei in the garden and was confused that Grov was levitating. "um it's that way." Izumi pointed a little west of where the garden was. She walked toward the garden something was calling her, she didn't know what but she had to see what was going on.

@Jason Thorn @Wick 

(It's not that Dirk doesn't Approve of magic, he's just hesitant to use it himself @Scarlet_MCRP)

Dirk suddenly opened his eyes, realizing that he was trapped inside of a darkness that confined him. With the desperation of a mad man, he began pounding his fists at the sides until he broke out of the glass tube. Tumbling to the ground, he cringed in pain as some of the shattered glass cut his feet, and he quickly scrambled away. He was in an empty room, nobody else around, the walls were completely white. Realizing that he was completely naked, Dirk reached over and grabbed a lab coat off the wall, then put it on and swung the door open. The light from outside was blinding at first, but as his eyes adjusted, he stepped out into the street and looked around. "I left the castle to get some fresh air, then this?" He muttered to himself, not sure how he had gotten into this predicament.

Milo thanked Izumi and began walking to the left, glancing over at Grov, who appeared to be floating. He didn't know golems could do that, but he shrugged it off and continued forward.

Kai ran towards the castle yelling "SOMEONE IS AFTER GROV!!!!!!!!!" 

Keto looked up seeing Kai run towards the castle "Son!" Keto ran towards Kai stopping him "Grov in the garden?" 

Kai was shaking and panicking abit "Y-Yes sir" 

Keto nodded "Alright go to into the castle, theres a woman named October, calmly go get her and tell her what is going on and stay in the castle" 

Kai nodded running into the castle looking for October. 

Keto ran towards Grov seeing Riku  "Well isn't this just going to be fun"  keto's engulfed his hand in flames throwing fireballs at Riku Rule in hopes to distract him 

((haha ik but October is a little dense sometimes, she thinks he doesn't approve))

Izumi walked closer into the garden and saw older Riku. what was he doing here, why is he making Grov float. She looked over seeing Keto his first reaction was to throw fire at him? "keto what are you doing?" 

@Wick @Keto_Uskai @Jason Thorn @fuil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back