• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

As far as Milo was concerned, he had no memory of any "weird" people, but he was sure he could handle it. He stepped inside and stared around.

"Huh.. castle.."

dirk gave Grov a nod "of course, I might as well do my part to help protect the castle, just never thought it would require planting" he narrowed his eyes as he watched the two enter the castle, then he glanced at Grov "this place is like a hotel now, ima go out and get some fresh air"

(gtg, night)

"Yup..." He muttered, standing up. "Ow..." He said. "Why is learning so painful?" He joked. He heard so,eone yelling. "Friend of yours?" He asked.

Grov nods his thanks. He then walked over to the new guy and said. "Hi. I'm Grov and befor you ask, I'm a golem. Now whats your name and do you have any fertilizer? Hey Izumi, keto left and told me to tell everyone thanks and that he'ed be back."

October leaned on the entrance to the library. "Yes that's Izumi, although I don't know the person she brought with her." she looked down the hall, but you couldn't see the front door from where she was. She pushed off the side and reached out her hand to help him stand up, but pulled back her hand as he already stood up. "have you learned any spells yet, that don't blow up in your face?" 

Izumi smiled and Grov and walked in shutting the front door. Keto was gone? she thought about it for a moment but figured not to comment on it. It had to be weird with Riku around, although it was weird for herself as well. "Grov we don't have any fertilizer" she shook her head

@LoneSniper87 @fuil @Wick

((awww boo gnight @Knightling))

Milo nearly ran back out the door, but the girl had closed it. A lumbering formation of conjoined rocks moved toward them. He could feel his heart pounding, like it was trying to break free of his ribs and run away itself.

- Hi. I'm Grov and befor you ask, I'm a golem.-

Milo leaned back a bit in order to look up at Grov. He exhaled and tried to keep calm.

"Yes.. a golem.. and er, no.. yeah, no fertilizer."

Izumi did a soft laugh "I tried to warn you" she put a hand on his shoulder. "I know it's weird but Grov is a good guy. you don't need to be afraid." 

@Wick

Grov sagged a little the said. "Dang it, now the Dragon Lotus is going to get really grumpy, oh well." He looked down at him and patted him on the back. "Yes and if any bad guys come here I'll grind them to red goo. That can be my fertilizer!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Milo let out a nervous laugh and flinched as Grov patted him on the back.

"Oh yea.. gotta love that, red.. goo."

Izumi lookd at Milo she could tell Grov was freaking him out. "he won't hurt you, Grov means well, just not really a people person." she turned toward Grov. "no offense"

@Wick @fuil

Grov shrugged. "None takin. You can stop being scared, I'm a nice golem. If you ever meet a golem and he takes his time to talk to you he means no harm." He backs away a little. "I'm just a guy made of rock, I'm still a person just....you know without all the soft squishy stuff. If youd like I could even show you my garden."

Grov thinks. "Maybe one of my plants or a spell will help?" He says as he scratches his head. "Or I could hit you over the head till you remember....... just kidding." He chuckles at his own joke.

"feel free to look around or whatever." Izumi walked away into the kitchen and starting gathering all the supplies she would need. She grabbed her head, thinking if she could even do this spell. It required a lot of strength, which she was lacking. She leaned on the counter with her eyes shut, she was wondering what happens to make her a vampire, how does her future get so messed up. What if what she does prevents Adriana from being born all together. She shook her head and decided what the consequence of this spell would be. She sighed and kept gathering materials.

@fuil @Wick

"So what do you want to know? Your new to this so I'll answer any question I can for you." Grov said as he leaned on the wall.

Milo nodded to Izumi, then turned his attention back over to Grov. He had a strange glowing stone in his chest. He motioned toward it.

"So that's what powers you i assume?

"This hole is full of 'juice'. I'm am powered by that and if I run out I die." Grov looks at him. " I was low a little while back but Izumi made me more. So what else would you like to know?"

@Wick

Last edited by a moderator:
Milo didn't realize at first that his mouth was slightly hanging open.

"Uh, where is this place..? What part of the world is this located, do you know?"

"This is my makers former castle and I have no clue where on the world we are." Grov shrugged. "You should ask Izumi that when she gets back."

A young looking vampire sniffs the air near the castle looking at it "He's been here, I'm getting close" Kai walks to the doors knocking on them quite impatiently, he has the spitting image of Keto just younger. 

Vampire.jpg

Milo turned to look at the door. Whoever was there knocked rather hard.

"Hm..?"

Grov walks to the door and opens it. "Hey....are you ketos younger brother? If you are he went away and we don't know when he's coming back."

Kai was shocked looking up at the Golem "Yall know Keto? Keto Uskai?" he pondered for a moment "Can I come in? It's a long story and maybe y'all can help me?"

Milo peered out from behind Grov. He didn't understand who they were talking about but he was curious all the same.

Izumi walked out of the kitchen she was all ready to do the spell. She saw Kai, he look exactly like Keto she smiled. "what do you need?" Izumi crossed her arms looking at him, not trusting him. she tilted her head motioning for him to come inside. 

@Wick @Keto_Uskai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back