• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Grov noded. "Now then why don't we have some fun. Send your clone over to talk to the new guy, then when clone leaves well go over and say hi." He looked at the ketos and said. "Who said training couldn't be fun?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason would smirk " he's human but his blood.. it's different it's added with something that no other human on this world has. I need to know more.. His daughter has it too. That girl Adrianna is half of what he is..

Older Riku would walk up and a portal formed right behind Keto. He walked out of it and he stayed there not saying anything

"who are you?" Adriana called "she smelled the air there was something about his scent it was familiar. 

"want to chase after him?" Scar smirked "make another attempt at October's castle? since that's where he'll probably end up."

Keto shifted his eyes spinning around drawing his sword aiming it the cloaked man growling slightly, something failure about him but he was on edge, the shadow clone spun around as well, he would mimic Keto's actions. 

Grov riped a large rock from the ground as he noticed the man. "Who are you?" Grov asked as he got ready to throw th rock.

Keto and his clone backed next to Grov looking up at him for a second "I'm much safer next to a Golem with a rock than in front of a Golem with a rock" 

Older Riku looked at Keto than Grov he looked towards Adrianna. He reached up to his hood and pulled it back revealing his face. He looked at his eyes orange which was the only thing different about him. Also was older than the kid they saw " i wanted to see my daughter. 

Jason would shake his head " no not yet we will wait. Let's go find my brother. We're outnumbered and than we can have more help along with that werewolf 

Keto blinked a time or two sheathing his sword "Riku?" he took a step closer "Your time is all messed up I bet" Keto pointed to Adriana "she right there" Keto looked at him in shock "Riku, how do i die?"

"daddy?!" Adriana got excited she ran over to him and hugged him. "Why are you here?" she pulled away from him, why was he hiding, he seemed a bit different, he was hiding his presence. Something about it seemed weird to her, but she was just excited to see someone she knew. "oh shut up Keto that doesn't matter now."

Scar looked up at Jason. "and where do we start looking for your brother?" she sighed "you said you haven't seen him in years.

Older Riku would wait until Grov put him down and he would look at Keto. " I don't know.. I've never met you before. " he hugged Adrianna back and he looked down at her " the neck lice I made you as a direct connection to you, when you cam back in time it has been days since you left.. so I decided to follow you. 

Jason would smirk " we go to the last place I saw him. Might be a clue to finding him there 

Adriana grabbed the necklace. "I never take it off." she smiled. "Dad this timeline is weird Scar got a body earlier than she was supposed to, and Jason is here aligned with Scar. October doesn't know Blade and you and mom aren't anywhere close together. You just met." she shook her head. "Nothing makes sense here."

Scar smirked "well then what are we waiting for? Let's go."

Older Riku would nod " it's ok I figured as much. " this is a past I don't remember even when I met your mother " he said and he would look at Grov " no never met you. " he said as he looked at Adrianna and placed his hand on her cheek. Then suddenly he took her by the wrist and a black portal formed behind him as he shot out lightning at both Keto and Grov as he walked backwards with her into the portal.

"daddy?" she got dragged into the portal "what are you doing?" she tried to pull out of his grasp."What is going on?"

Older Riku would look at her letting her go. " I'm sorry I had to get us somewhere we could be alone. " he said looking down " this timeline.. it feels different so do I. You were protected by your mother's magic when you came back.. this world I'm corrupted by a dark influence.. it's taking me everything I got to do something I'm going to regret. " he would smile calmly and crouch down and hug her deeply " i have to go back before I start to fall deeper ok.. so I can wait for you when you return. " he smiled calmly as it went to a straight face a portal formed as he looked at her " it will take you back to your friends "

Jason would nod and grin looking at the Lycan " can you keep up.. or are you going to stay behind?

she shook her head. "no daddy I want to go back home with you." she grabbed and hugged him "we can go back home together. I saved mommy here I'm done I want to head back home to our time." she took a step back, "the you in this timeline said go with the light keep fighting. I can help you lust let me come with you"

He would shake his head and smile " He knows more than i was his age, I'm sorry but I can't I only can bring myself back when I get back to your mom and October I will tell them your ready. " he said and hugged her deeply " i love you and so does your mom. " he would open the portal and smile calmly " you will be home soon

Adriana smiled. "please keep fighting daddy." a tear ran down her face. What was going on she still didn't understand what darkness is he talking about she had to find out before she went back. As soon as Adult Riku left she sniffed the air, and closed her eyes trying to sense his presence, she had to do anything to find Riku from this time.

He would enter his own portal and headed back into his own time. " see you when your home " he headed into the portal.

Jason would stop and glare straight ahead " that other Riku just disappeared fully. " 

Adriana remembered Riku gave something to October to communicate with him. She closed her eyes and focused on October's castle and opened a portal to it. She hated spells like that, she never mastered them because of her sight. But the spell worked, she appeared outside right where she left. She pushed past Grov and Keto and inside ran upstairs to October. "where is the radio?"

October looked at her with confusion on her face, but pulled out the radio anyway.

Adriana grabbed it from her, she was in a hurry, she didn't know how much time she had. "Riku, Riku can you hear me?" Adriana called into the radio

Scar looked at Jason "he went back to his own time I'm guessing" she shook her head "but why show up in the first place? what did he even do while he was here?"

Dirk rubbed his eyes "Yeah, magical objects could come in handy, maybe that's my style,," he stayed silent when he watched them handle the radio

Grov was a little stuned after the lightning hit. He shook his head as he went over to make sure keto was okay. "You alright Keto. Why'd old Riiku shoot lightning at us?" Grov was confused as he watched Adriana teleport back.

Keto looked at Grov, "We have to find our Riku, and fast!" he looked for his clone and sighed "That bastard killed george!" Keto summoned another clone "Come on Henry, ccome on Grov, lets go find Riku" the clone just stood there with a blank stare

Jason would shake his head " don't know but we will find out the real reason later.

Young Riku was at his clans village and he just finished turning his mission and got paid. He heard the beeping and reached up to his ear " hey what's up " he said? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back