• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"I'm a stone war golem." Grov said as he watched him fire. "I could just grind you to red goo, say sorry for shooting at me I was being nice."

October stood still as the bullets went past her. "My name is October I am a vampire and you are in my home." She didn't seem mad that he tried to shoot her, she just stood there calm and collected. She looked over at Grov hoping he wouldn't do anything to rash.

"Hey at least you can block." Adrina smirked. "that sword will take the magic hit for you, but that hit was weak." She threw more lighting at him, it was strong enough to kill him. "stand your ground or the magic might make you loose your balance, or drop your sword, the more powerful the attack the harder it will be to block." 

Last edited by a moderator:
dirk narrowed his eyes, growing impatient. This time, he shot lightning at her while he ran at her, keeping the counterattack going while he drew closer

"Sorry..." He said, though he still didn't trust the two. He felt this odd sort of feeling, similar to the one that drew him to this place. "Odd..." He muttered, wondering if the two could feel this connection of sorts.

Grov looked at him and said. "Okay, just don't do it agine." He slowly walked over and offered to shake his hand. "Were the guys that live here. Oh you might want to talk to her, it is her house anyway." He pointed to October.

"what brought you to this castle?" October asked him. She tilted her head, she wondered what he thought was odd.

Adriana side stepped, a little bit of lighting getting her shirt, she now sent fire balls at him. "good keep your opponent moving."

Keto came running down stairs hearing the shots pulling his sword growling, since the fight with Caine and Jason his temper and cold blooded warrior side was back at the flip of a switch. He growled bearing his fangs

He shook the golem's hand, he wish he could say he has done wierder things but this took it. He looked to October and spoke. "Well October... I was drawn here, I guess. And when I got here and encountered you guys... I felt it again, but stronger, almost like a stirring feeling rather than an impulse... Does that make sense?" He asked, then outting the Glock away back into his waistband.

dirk immediately stopped in his tracks, then slammed his sword to the ground, creating a large ice wall in front of him. With the fireballs blocked, he ran out from behind the walk and charged her again,

October looked at Keto. "Back down Keto." she glared at him. "that's not how I like to greet guests in my home." she turned back towards Logan. "do you feel the magicks in this place?"

Adriana did a back flip avoiding his sword, and with her hands on the ground she pulled up making the earth under his feet wrap around his ankles and start sucking him into the ground so he couldn't move his feet, then she threw lightning at him, and then ran behind him throwing a fireball as well.

Grov looked at Keto and said. "Its okay he said sorry". He turned around and said. "Thats keto, we just fought off some really strong guys and he's a little on edge, but don't worry he's nice once you know him."

Logan nodded, taking in his situation. "Magic?" He asked. "Of all the bloody reasons in the world, magic? Isn't that cultural superstition?" He asked, leaning against a wall. He gave a small nod to Keto in ackowledgement.

Grov shruged. "I was made with magic." He points to the glowing hole in his chest. "My maker was a wizerd so, yeah magics real."

Dirk tried yet again to lunge, but found himself stuck in that spot as the earth seemed to hold him there. He ferociously began blocking the lightning with his sword, moving as quickly as he could, then he ducked from the first few fireballs. Unable to turn around completely, one fireball caught him by surprise and hit him

Keto sheathed his sword taking a deep breath looking at October bowing slightly to her "Miss October, most guests don't greet people by using fire arms ma'am" 

Keto looked at Logan bowing slightly "I apologize sir, here lately it's been one thing after another and my temper is very short" 

Keto bowed to the three of them "please excuse me, I'm going to try to not blow my self up"

Keto went back up to the Library, starting from front to back reading almost every spell quickly, he could read and fully comprehend over 200 words a minute. After being halfway through a book he chanted a barrier spell and said one of the verses backwards he was thrown over the table and threw a window landing outside, the racket could be heard throughout the castle. After he landed he looked over at Adriana with a laugh and stood up

"magic is very real" October smiled and was behind him in a flash. "you need to realize that fast around here."

Adriana sent more fireballs at Dirk's back. She wondered if he could figure out a way to get out, and block at the same time. "Hi Keto" 

Keto stood up brushing himself off "Hello miss Adriana" he laughed a little bit "My own barrier threw me out the window" he walked in the front door looking at October 

Older Riku looked at them and than the werewolf. He shook his head speaking for the first time " you will not harm her or anyone at this moment " he said with a voice modificator that changed his voice. He looked at Scar and Jason " I'm no one

Jason glared at them both and shook his head " you two better leave or I will destroy you both"

Grov shook his head. "I'll keep an eye on keto. Good luck with the new guy." He walked over and opened the door to the libary for keto. "Next time slow down okay."

Now dirk began to swing his sword wildly, losing all patience as he began to continually block the fireballs as fast he could. Eventually, though, the sheer amount of attacks overcame him and his sword fell to the ground

Keto scratched his head laughing a little bit "Thank you friend, I see this hurting alot" Keto looked at October "Ma'am, can I please take a book at a time outside to practice? walls and Windows hurt" 

Adriana walked over and grabbed his sword. pointing the bade at him. "you need to breath, you get worked up too easy."

October appeared in front of him again. "I'm not sure what drew you to us and this castle or if you have some sort of magic yourself."

Scar walked closer to Old Riku and the Lycan. "Kill the bitch in the alleyway I don't care." she looked at Riku trying to see past his cloak. 

Caine bowed to Scar slightly "Thank you madam" He looked back to Riku and snarled "Stay away from my prey human" 

Keto walked up to the Library grabbing the begginers book sitting not to far from Dirk and Adriana reading it.

Grov had followed keto out to help and make sure he didn't set himself on fire. "You should draw a shape the first time you do a barrier spell, it helps give it form."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back