• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Grov noded. "You can always change it since these are starters, you know incase it's not 'you'."

Izumi looked back at the Lycan "just what I need right now." she sighed and lifted up her good arm putting barrier around her. It was weak so she didn't have much time, she mashed up all the ingrdients together and pull off her jacket rubbing it on her shoulders where the poison was. She arms were covered in scars.

"you might be able to read thoughts but that doesn't mean you know a person." October looked at the spell and nodded. "that it is." 

Adriana smirked, she wondered how much she herself should hold back or should she break him and learn the hard way. She dodged the first swing and grabbed the next punch, the brass hit her palm with ease, she stopped his punch full force it sent a wave through his body of uneasiness since it was like he punched a wall. She squeezed his hand hard, she could easily break it if she squeezed harder, but instead only left it bruised, she let go and was behind him leaning against a tree. "how much do you want me to hold back?" she used that as a small test to show him how little effort she actually used before giving him an option. She was relaxed, she looked as though she wasn't even trying to paying attention for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
dirk gasped in pain and gripped his bruised hand, then quickly turned when she changed location. Now he knew she was incredibly fast, which worried him. "well the answer to your question really depends what you're capable of..." He growled, deciding that he needed to act fast. Without saying another word, he pulled out his pistol, then began firing silver bullets at her in rapid pace until the chamber was empty!

she raised her hand, the earth below her feet raised up like a wall and the bullets absorbed into it. She dodged one that got through, it was a little over her head after she ducked. "I have speed, strength, magic, and I hunt my own food. It's gives you a killers instinct." She lowered the wall once he was done shooting. "I can't see the way you can, but I smell your blood, I can hear when you heart starts racing, I feel when you shift stances in the ground. I have no problem actually 'seeing' anything."

Cairo roared getting close to the barrier hitting it repeatedly, saliva dropping off his fangs. 

Keto smiled reading the spell looking at October afterwards "Well it's not just thoughts I see, it's memories, feelings, outlooks etc. Everyone else may be oblivious Ms October but you and Dirk sure do have a funny relationship." 

Keto stood up stepping away from tje table unsheathing his sword, he closed his eyes chanting the spell. He opened his eyes just before saying the last words as his sword erupted in flames Keto's attitude totally shifted, aalmost.o complete awe

Lycan.png

"so you're physically superior in every way, great, just great" dirk muttered, "I don't beg for mercy, but try not to break my bones" he pulled out a grenade, tossed it at the earth wall, then jumped back good cover when it went off.

Jason would look down at her and nod " they will lay later but first regain your strength. " he would glare straight ahead I can sense someone was watching us.. with the same scent as that annoying ninja kid. " he sighed has he stood up and walked over the edge " something isn't right.

Older Riku appeared in the distance seeing the Lycan. He would glare the cloak figure walked up from behind the wolf and shot lightning at him which was more powerful stunning him from breaking the barrier

Grov claped. "Good job." He patted him on the back. "You want to turn it off though, books catch fire easily."

Cairo turned towards the figure that just shot lightning at him screaming loudly at him running towards him then simply vanishing, he reappeared on a roof top acouple alleys away smelling the air looking over seeing scar

Keto laughed a little chanting something else and the fire  extinguished "I did it! I successfully cast a spell!"

October looked at him, "what Dirk and I have is unusual yes, but it's new for both of us." she looked away "it's a relationship that can't last it's doomed from the start, him being human and able to age."

Scar sat up and looked at Jason. "another relative of his perhaps?"

Izumi looked up at the Lycan just in time to see lightning being shot at it. She turned away from the flash of light. "Riku?" she looked around but didn't see anyone yet.

Adriana sighed. "if these are the weapons you bought you will never defeat a demon." she chanted a quick spell and the grenade didn't go off, she defused it. She walked over to where is was. "if you really want to defend yourself you need to know hand to hand combat and have a weapon that will hold up."

Keto nodded to October "Oh I didn't mean it as anything Ms October, I was proving a point." he sat down looking at the books "hmm what next?"

Cairo appeared on the same roof top as Scar and Jason staring at the both of them walking within a few feet of them 

Grov fliped to a page that has a warning spell on it. "It'll cause whatever it's cast on to grow warm when dangers near."

October looked over at him. "you can control when you hear people, hone in on that skill of yours." She smiled and he could no longer hear or feel her thoughts. "it takes practice but now I know you can hear me I won't let you, I can block your invasion easily."

Scar looked over at the Lycan "oh what an awful beast." she sighed she didn't really want to fight yet, she didn't even know if she could, October might have taken all that power away from her.

Izumi dropped her barrier, with the Lycan gone she had no use for it. She reached down and grabbed her jacket and looked around, was it Riku who just saved her?

dirk stood up, surprised that it didn't go off, he had been ready for the explosion "I already know hand to hand combat! It's the magic that you people keep stressing!" He pulled out his sword

"you may know hand to hand, but you need to learn speed." She grabbed the blade of the sword. "if you can't get faster you will never hit us." His sword started glowing purple, then it turned back to normal. "if you don't want magic yourself try using magic items." she let go of his sword and backed up. "let's see how fast you can adapt and learn." she wiggled her feet in the dirt again. "think ice, or fire, lightning, whatever you chose your sword will do it." she shrugged "well pretty much"

Keto looked over at October "Why does no one believe me that I don't try or want to hear everyone's thoughts or memories, or anything? they just speak out to me is all" Keto looked down sighing

"control it." October smiled "with magic it won't be any problem at all to control your actions, make it so you decide when you hear thoughts and memories."

Riku appeared on the same rooftop glaring at the lycan. He stood there as lightning formed around his hand. But his face couldn't be seen. " your fight is with me and me alone

Jason would shake his head " no its him but he's different " he would look at her " strange

image.png

Logan walked the woods on the outskirts of town, he normally never ventured out this far, but today the 23-year-old felt drawn deeper. He kept his hand rested on the knife in his sheath and he made a mental note of the handgun in his waistband of his jeans. He went deeper into the woods, and found a castle. He cautiously approached, not knowing what may lurk inside. He walked in, taking a look around. "Hello?" He called out, walking down one of the halls. His grey eye catching the glint of light through a window.

dirk looked at his own sword with curiosity, then over at her "so why don't you just go ahead and give me a wand while we're at it?" He backed off, then thought of lightning and swung the sword in her direction

Grov heared the man and said. "You two stay here I'm going to go see what this guy is up to." He then ran over and burst out the doors into the hallway and seeing the man the golem asked. "Hey I'm grov, who are you."

Scar watched the cloaked figure curiously. He was the same one as before in the cellar of the castle. Was he following her? "Who are you"

Izumi looked around with no Riku in sight, and no Lycan she wondered what just happened, she decided she might as well head back to the castle.

Adriana smirked "now that's it." she put up her hand redirecting the lighting to hit a tree, causing it to break in half and fall over. "fast learner." She put up her hand sending lightning at him, it wasn't very powerful but enough to knock him on his ass unless he did something about it.

October hearing the voice, she walked out of the library and saw the young man. "Hello" October said, she had long white hair, and a old Victorian dress on. She was pale, and her voice was soothing.

Keto looked at her and nodded "I just dont know how maam" 

Cairo looked at Scar and Jason, speaking in a beastly voice "I dont want to fight, I want that girl in the alley" he sniffed a little more "And Keto Uskai"

dirk began to move lightly on his feet "this is my favorite sword, so I guess it makes sense that it should have some power now" he held it up swiftly to block the lightning.

Logan quickly reached for his handgun, a 9mm Glock, and fired two shots, both going wide. "Damn..." He muttered, keeping the Glock trained. "Logan Walker, who, what are you?" He asked. His eyes went to the lady with white hair. "Great, now I'm outnumbered..." He said to himself. "Who are you guys?" He asked again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back