• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"Well, I've given my suggestions" Dirk sighed "Seems you have plenty of confidence in your secret torture dungeon"

"it seems to be why she wanted me dead in the first place. I did this to her, I stopped her." she looked at Adriana "something about her though, I can't figure it out. Izumi raises one powerful daughter. She's hiding something." October sighed. "that is for our future selves to figure out."

"it seems to be why she wanted me dead in the first place. I did this to her, I stopped her." she looked at Adriana "something about her though, I can't figure it out. Izumi raises one powerful daughter. She's hiding something." October sighed. "that is for our future selves to figure out."

dirks face fell, remembering that he wasn't In the future "Your future selves,,," he corrected quietly, then added "we know who Both of her parents are, right?"

Grov looked at keto and says. "I'm sorry, I wish I could help but I can only kill stuff, not save people." He looks at Izumi and says. "Go look in the book place, maybe a book can help."

October nodded. "I seemed to piece who her father his, even though he doesn't know it himself." she walked over to him. "the future has already changed we don't know anything for certain." she placed her good hand on his cheek. "Our future is what we make it, it's not predetermined." she smiled. "you will know her in her future I will make sure your there for it."

dirk glanced at her hand "of course, we never know what could happen, right?" He tried to believe her, though he really didn't "that being said, you Sure you don't want to kill the two of them? Just to help my odds?"

"I don't know if I could kill Jason." she looked back in his direction. "that darkness is something I've never seen before. It protects him." she thought about it, she never met a dragon before she didn't even know what could kill him.

Keto gave a small laugh watching Jason ~You look like a rat in a cage Jason~ Keto looked to Izumi smiling ~thank you for staying here with me~

Riku's eyes would go wide " what? I'm her father.? " he looked up at October very confused. He than turned his head looking at Adrianna. He would smile calmly and nod " no wonder you can use my abilities so well, but since you said it and Izumi is her mom. She's with Keto.. it has to be a alternate time line future she's in but either way we prevented scar from killing you and Izumi " he said.

Jason would smirk " now since you took care of Scar let me out. So I can get my darkness from the weakling  there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Izumi looked at him, she had no choice, she got up and before anyone could stop her opened the bubble releasing Jason. "save him now" 

Adriana swung back and forth on her feet. He handled it pretty well that he was her father, much better than Izumi. She smiled thinking about the future, how much did she change... "More battles await all off you, be prepared" 

Jason would smirk and look at Izumi " finally someone with a brain " he would walk up towards Keto. " this is going to hurt, but won't kill you.. " he moved his hand as the darkness was like a magnet to him and it shot from his body and into his hand " now use normal healing magic and the weakling will be fine.. deal is a deal.. I won't kill you all today.." he crossed his arms as he glared at October " so Scar is powerless..

Riku was laughing " I'm ready for them bring it on " he chuckled a bit " well after my training I will be ready then 

Adriana looked at Jason "this will be one of many kind things you do for these people" she smiled. 

October stared at Jason. "why do you even care?" she crossed her arms, annoyed at Izumi for letting him out. 

Izumi watched as the darkness left Keto. She put her hands above him and starting healing him. "scars poison was stl inside him but hers was easier to heal. 

Jason would shake his head " whatever.. " crosses his arms " this was not a nice thing. It was my way to get out of the bubble and besides.. I'm going to enjoy messing with you all in the future.." he would grin evily

Riku would shake his head " your a monster and maybe one day you will see the error of your ways

Dirk watched quietly, being equally annoyed with Izumi, but now it was too late to do anything about that. "Nobody ever listens" he muttered to himself. There was no use standing around and worrying, he needed to prepare himself for next, and there Was going to be a next time. Staying unnoticed, he quietly slipped out of the castle and into the forest. Checking to make sure he had enough money, he made his way to the village, knowing exactly what he was going to do.

Izumi finished healing Keto, it took all the strength she had. She didn't even want to sit up anymore she had no strength left. But she couldn't look even weaker in front of Jason, so she turned back to Jason. "thank you" 

"Yeah like maybe when you find love" Adriana said smiling

October kept her eyes on Jason she was debating putting him back in a trap but since he wasn't trying to attack them she decided otherwise. She noticed Dirk leave, she didn't want to force him here so she let him go. It might be better that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason would shake his head " love is for the weak minded. " he would cross his arms and started to walk and look at Izumi " don't thank me.. I only did it to get out of the annoying bubble. " he headed outside and disappeared using his darkness heading back into town where he laid down on rooftop of skyscraper to rest

Riku would smile calmly " i have to go. I'm a little late turning my mission in. I'm glad everyone is okay. " he looked at Adrianna and smile " well I'm glad my future self was a great dad. Hope to see you all later 

"Riku did you want someone to go with you?" October smiled "we don't know if Jason might attack again or not.

"ow oh my goddess please just set me down" she shook her head, her body was sore all over.

Adriana sunk to the floor it was weird seeing her mom with someone else. "can we figure out a way to send me back now!"

dirk stepped into the large building and emptied the large bag of cash into a counter "I've got plenty of money, now give me what I need" he stated.

Riku would shake his head " it's fine.. I doubt he's in the mood to fight and besides if he wanted to he could of killed us all after being set free.." he said as he looked at Adrianna " if they figure out a way to send you back. Can you relay a message for me Adrianna to my future self. " he asked her

"A message to the future?" she tilted her head. "isn't that kind of backwards?" she smiled shaking her head. "what is it?"

Izumi rolled her shoulder back, and sat on the floor. She watched Adriana looking her up and down, how was it possible she was a mom. 

Riku would look down " well I know there's times I felt different like a calling to do something dark and sinister it's weird and hard to explain.. Can you tell him.. i mean my future self  stay with the light " he said smiling 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back