• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

October was in her own thoughts one thing she couldn't figure out is why did Scar want October dead. Was she the one who gets Scar in the future? If so why prevent Adrianas birth. Something wasn't adding up. She looked at Adriana curiously. 

Adriana shook her head. "you can try. " she turned to face Grov "I don't know how effective it'll be."

((if anyone can guess I'll be very surprised hehe I love twists just fyi as you can see)) 

@Knightling

"One way or another..." Dirk began, but paused as he reconsidered his words "She's an unstable element, she needs to die" He finished his cigarette and tossed it aside "She's got plenty of enemies now..."

October shook her head and took this moment to walk out and through the kitchen, and to the back door. 

Adriana felt October leave but chose to stay silent about it. "she's smart she always has a big master plan."

Izumi chuckled a little at Grov's excitement. "we need to find her first right? " 

Last edited by a moderator:
Grov thinks aloud. "Maker used eye mirror to see enemies. He put it in fire place behind stone to keep safe but forgot spell."

Dirk glanced back as he watched October leave "We'll see about that" he stated "I'm not just some pawn, and I'll prove it one of these days"  He closed stood and began to pace

October turned to look at them and realized what she must do and opened for door to leave. 

Adriana shook her head. "don't get to cocky " 

Izumi walked toward the fireplace looking for the mirror Grov talked about. 

October turned to look at them and realized what she must do and opened for door to leave. 

Adriana shook her head. "don't get to cocky " 

Izumi walked toward the fireplace looking for the mirror Grov talked about. 

"Maker used spell to make stone like water the stick hand through to get mirror." Grov said as he watched her.

"No need for a mirror" Dirk smirked, pulling out a cigarette and eyeing it carefully "It's easy to Guess where she's at,," he put it back inside his trench coat. Seeing that they were occupied with finding the mirror, he passed by them. 

"And where do You think you're going?" Dirk leaned against the doorway in front of October.

"turn stone into water?" Izumi said trying to think of the spell. 

October gave a weak smile. "Dirk I figured it out everything makes sense, I need to go. I know I stopped her in the future and I'll do it now." she put her hand on his cheek, his face was so warm to her cool hand. "you can't stop me I can't let you die."

@Knightling

"turn stone into water?" Izumi said trying to think of the spell. 

October gave a weak smile. "Dirk I figured it out everything makes sense, I need to go. I know I stopped her in the future and I'll do it now." she put her hand on his cheek, his face was so warm to her cool hand. "you can't stop me I can't let you die."

@Knightling

"How are you so sure it'll work out that way? You know there's already differences in these timelines" Dirk replied, widening his eyes "How do you know you're Not walking to your doom? October, even if I was destined to die soon, it would have happened eventually" he placed his hand over hers "Stay back,,,with me..."

"No, like water but still there." Grov said moving his hands awkwardly. "Kinda like jelly."

Last edited by a moderator:
October shook her head "I don't think there is different timelines I think Scar messed with Adrianas spell." she kissed him. "magic does come with a price but not memory like this, I think Adriana is all wrong. Izumi isn't her mother." she sighed. "Adriana doesn't know you because your probably dead in her future, and yes you can die but not this soon. I won't let it happen."

"oh I understand" Izumi said and felt around until her hand disappeared into the fireplace and pulled out the mirror. "got it" 

October shook her head "I don't think there is different timelines I think Scar messed with Adrianas spell." she kissed him. "magic does come with a price but not memory like this, I think Adriana is all wrong. Izumi isn't her mother." she sighed. "Adriana doesn't know you because your probably dead in her future, and yes you can die but not this soon. I won't let it happen."

"oh I understand" Izumi said and felt around until her hand disappeared into the fireplace and pulled out the mirror. "got it" 

Dark squinted, starting to connect some of the dots. "Let me come with you, if you're going to face her, I want to help. You can't just go off alone like this" He moved forward and placed his hands on her hips "Please.."

October nodded "okay but please be careful." she knew he wouldn't let her go alone, she was scared, for the both of them. She hugged him tight and as she did she teleported them just outside the bar. 

Izumi looked into it but nothing happened. "Grov how does it work?" 

Dirk hugged her back, not even realizing that they had teleported until he eventually opened his eyes and saw the bar. Hesitantly letting go of her, He opened his trench coat and pulled two pistols out of his belt "I'll be careful, but no guarantees" He promised "But you know that anything could happen" He slight smirk appeared on his face "That's the Fun of life"

Before she let go she dropped a charm into his pocket, it was a protection spell. It prevented most Magic from harming him. October gave a weak smile and turned to open the bar. Inside was Scar sitting at a table looking in a purple orb again. 

"I've been expecting you October." Scar said she was the only one there everyone else was gone, and the smell of blood in the air. 

October nodded "okay but please be careful." she knew he wouldn't let her go alone, she was scared, for the both of them. She hugged him tight and as she did she teleported them just outside the bar. 

Izumi looked into it but nothing happened. "Grov how does it work?" 

Grov says. "Yell name into glass then ask where at or who. One question per person for week."

Dirk wasn't surprised to see Scar there at the bar, in fact, it was to be expected. Narrowing his eyes, he took a few steps in through the doorway so that he now stood in the entrance. Glancing back to make sure that October was with him, he aimed both guns at Scars back "She's not alone, bitch"

Scar put up her hand and the bullets disappeared. "really with human weapons? You have to do better than that."

October stayed still looking Scar up and down, she never did figure out what she was. "why do you want me dead Scar? To prevent Adriana from being born?" 

Scar took the last drink of her wine. "so you figured it out have you, the little bitch came back so future me sent me a little message so I changed her memories but I guess not enough to fool you. " 

Izumi yelled "show me Scar" but nothing happened. 

Dirk tossed the guns aside since he didn't need them anymore, then he reached over and grabbed a bottle of rum calmly "At least one person here is going to die" he warned "Time is one thing that should never be messed with"

Grov scratches his head and says "It only not show if very strong spell keeps from seeing. Maybe add magics to get through, bad part is cut hand for blood to make stronger, more blood given stronger spell."

"Adrianas the only one messing with time. Future me just changed her spell and sent a message to me." Scar laughed and looked at October. "The bitch will do anything to protect her mother which she thinks is Izumi. Like pathetic Izumi could ever have a child."

October glared at her still not moving, she didn't want to make the first move. "so you change her memories and try to have me killed before I kill you first in the future."

"Adrianas the only one messing with time. Future me just changed her spell and sent a message to me." Scar laughed and looked at October. "The bitch will do anything to protect her mother which she thinks is Izumi. Like pathetic Izumi could ever have a child."

October glared at her still not moving, she didn't want to make the first move. "so you change her memories and try to have me killed before I kill you first in the future."

"I guess we all know know who the real mother is,.." Dirk muttered, opening the bottle of rum calmly. "So that's why you've been doing all of this,," He drew his sword and inspected it, then began to pour the rum all over the blade. Second by second, he was growing more impatient to get started, and was just about ready to try anything. "I'll pay the bartender later" He joked quietly, dropping the empty bottle to the ground, then watched it roll under a table. Moving into action, Dirk ran forward and stepped on a chair, jumping off of it to propel himself through the air. His raised sword struck and shattered a lantern that hung nearby, causing the blade to instantly alight with Fire. With the shattered glass falling behind him, Dirk fell towards Scar as he swung his burning weapon at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back