• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Adriana looked at him. "I can teleport you if you wish. back to October's castle I'm guessing."

Izumi looked at her curiously, she still had no idea why she was helping them, and how did she know it was October's castle?

@Keto_Uskai

Keto smiled at Adriana "No thank you ma'am, I really just want to be around Izumi right now. Thank you though"  Keto looked at Izumi "Izumi?"

@Scarlet_MCRP

Last edited by a moderator:
"I.." she turned toward Keto, she had so many questions she wanted to talk to this girl. She nodded. "Yeah let's take you back to the castle." 

October smiled and closed her eyes, she teleported them all back to the castle. Izumi, Keto, Adriana, and Grov. "Izumi you can take him to any open room." Izumi helped Keto up the stairs, and to a room.

@Knightling "dirk we're in here," she called from the front room, she just ran out on him before.

@Keto_Uskai

Izumi looked at Keto "what in the hell just happened? who is that girl? I feel a connection to her." she shook her head trying to think, it didn't add up,

Adriana took a seat on the floor. She was sitting with her feet flat on the ground, and her head in her knees, she needed to speak to Izumi, she wasn't sure exactly what she would say yet but she had to do it.

October stood by the stairs watching the girl, unsure if she should be trusted yet or not.

@Keto_Uskai

Keto kissed her hand "I have no idea who she is dear, all i know is that you saved me Izumi, you, October and that little girl." He smiled up at her "Thank you for not letting my die my dear." 

@Scarlet_MCRP

Grov looked at the kid and gave her a hug as he said. "Thank you for helping keto friend."

(hey, could somebody fill me in on what had happened recently?)

((Izumi ran out yelled Keto was on trouble October followed, we teleport ed back in front room October yelled 4 posts ago that her a new young blind girl is there and Grov...no idea who girl is but she helped)) 

(what are the names of the new characters?)

dirk strolled through the graveyard slowly, not sure how he got there. This place was of importance, but he wasn't sure why. One gravestone stood out, it seemed to be of importance. Moving towards it, he stopped and turned his head to see a figure in the distance. She had red hair, and was moving towards him. "leave me alone, just go away! Die" he yelled out at her.

dirk opened his eyes, waking up. He was slumped on the cold hard ground of the castle. "too real" he muttered to himself, getting up.

((adriana)) 

"Dirk are you okay" October called from the other room. She did run out on him but they needed help. She kept her eyes on Adriana. 

Adriana sighed "so you aren't going to even ask? I know you can smell our blood is similar."

Izumi looked at Keto and gave a small smile. "do you mind if I go downstairs? I'm curious about that girl."

@Keto_Uskai @Knightling

dirk rubbed his head, glad that his was whole. "yeah, I think so.." He replied, flowing Octobers voice to the other room. "woe, who the hell is that?" He demanded, seeing Adriana

Adriana wiggled her toes as he walked into the room. "you can be nice little human boy." she may be a young blind girl but she had other ways of seeing. "my name is Adriana."

Ocotber crossed her arms looking at her, "how is possible your related to Izumi and that you even exist? Your half human."

@Knightling

Adriana wiggled her toes as he walked into the room. "you can be nice little human boy." she may be a young blind girl but she had other ways of seeing. "my name is Adriana."

Ocotber crossed her arms looking at her, "how is possible your related to Izumi and that you even exist? Your half human."

@Knightling

dirk leaned against the wall, rather surprised at her bold reply. "funny, indeed" he smiled "now what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to talk to talk to Izumi." she smirked at October. "Izumi is my mother, she just doesn't know it yet." she pointed upstairs "and that man is not daddy. 

October tilted her head. "So your from the future?" 

@Knightling

"I'm here to talk to talk to Izumi." she smirked at October. "Izumi is my mother, she just doesn't know it yet." she pointed upstairs "and that man is not daddy. 

October tilted her head. "So your from the future?" 

@Knightling

dirk blinked, growing slightly confused, but trying to piece it together. "Izumi is your mother, sometime. And you're saying that the man upstairs, Keto, is not your father? Call me out if I messed up any details in your confusing story"

Adriana nodded. "correct. I did a spell to come back to help but I'm not quite sure why. The spell kinda wiped the memory." she closed her eyes, she wondered if Keto could hear her since he was hurt, she didn't know how well his ears were. "I also don't know..."

"Adriana stop." October raised her voice a little. "stop giving out details like that, you can't discuss too much without changing the future a lot." she knew what she was going to say and it made her a little sad, she now wondered what was going to happen. She looked at Dirk with a bit of sadness.

@Knightling

Adriana nodded. "correct. I did a spell to come back to help but I'm not quite sure why. The spell kinda wiped the memory." she closed her eyes, she wondered if Keto could hear her since he was hurt, she didn't know how well his ears were. "I also don't know..."

"Adriana stop." she raised her voice a little. "stop giving out details like that, you can't discuss too much without changing the future a lot." she knew what she was going to say and it made her a little sad, she now wondered what was going to happen. She looked at Dirk with a bit of sadness.

@Knightling

dirk had stayed quiet quiet during the entire exposition. Unlike October, he was actually very curious hear the secrets of tomorrow. "so why did you come back? Is there something bad in the future that you are trying to change?" He questioned.

(I'm not completely sure, but I think there's something about dirk that is part of this?)

((well Adriana doesn't know Dirk, never knew him in the future, so it implies he's dead or something else...but I got another twist up my sleeve hehe don't worry I won't kill your character off thats a nono not unless you ask))

"Sorry October" she bowed her head in respect and turn towards Dirk. "not sure, all magic comes with a price mine was forgetting why I came back. All I know is it has something to do with Mommy." she shook her head. "I know most of her history, I know Azula is no longer in her, I know she's still human so I'm not born here or close since she isn't with Daddy yet." 

October tilted her head. "Azula? the demon that was in Izumi, so you must know Scar."

@Knightling

((well Adriana doesn't know Dirk, never knew him in the future, so it implies he's dead or something else...but I got another twist up my sleeve hehe don't worry I won't kill your character off thats a nono not unless you ask))

"Sorry October" she bowed her head in respect and turn towards Dirk. "not sure, all magic comes with a price mine was forgetting why I came back. All I know is it has something to do with Mommy." she shook her head. "I know most of her history, I know Azula is no longer in her, I know she's still human so I'm not born here or close since she isn't with Daddy yet." 

October tilted her head. "Azula? the demon that was in Izumi, so you must know Scar."

@Knightling

dirk smiled and took a seat, finding all of this to be very interesting. "gotta say, it would be cool to know what the future holds" he stated, not aware of the fact that October had caught onto. "lets hope you don't know scar, because if you do, then she stuck around for awhile"

Adriana sighed. "I know that bitch." she sighed "but Scar isn't a threat, not yet at least. She might be pulling tricks so far but spoiler alert she has no real body. Everything she does is mind games. Scar has no real power until she gets a body. Then well let's just say it's the biggest fight ever." she buried her face in her legs, she wanted to say more but didn't for October's sake. 

October shook her head. "she is good at mind games yes, but she already has a body." October smiled at Grov's comment. "Adriana I think we need to hear your story, all of it. Something isn't adding up here."

@Knightling @fuil

dirk also looked over at Grov "with this big guy around, we won't have a thing to worry about" he stated lightheartedly "but yes, a full explanation is in order" he pointed his finger at Adriana "begin"

"Yes, I want to hear your story too." Grov said as he looks at Adriana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back