• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Keto looked at her with curiosity "what dont you understand about me?" He smiled watching her "I'm pretty simple honestly"

October shook her head. "Hundreds of years gives you lots of patience." she rubbed his hand a little, before letting go. Se turned away not sure what happens next. She wasn't used to being around people this much, having her feelings exposed.

@Knightling

"Seems that most people around this place are in that age range, guess that's why everybody has still stuck around" Dirk pondered, feeling the weight lifted off his conscience. "Me? I'm satisfied being an ordinary human, it's the small things I try to appreciate. Now if you don't mind me being so bold.." he took her shoulder and turned her towards him, then gave her a kiss

"Seems that most people around this place are in that age range, guess that's why everybody has still stuck around" Dirk pondered, feeling the weight lifted off his conscience. "Me? I'm satisfied being an ordinary human, it's the small things I try to appreciate. Now if you don't mind me being so bold.." he took her shoulder and turned her towards him, then gave her a kiss

October was surprised, she hasn't seem him so direct, but she closed her eyes and kissed him back. After a few moments she pulled back and touched her lips. "what a bold mood indeed, first a knife to the back and now this." she gave a soft chuckle, and was blushing slightly. 

@Knightling

Keto smiled "Well well ask and I'll tell, maybe we can figure it out together my dear" He smiled at her as he kissed the back of her hand "there's just something about you that feels me full of joy'

October was surprised, she hasn't seem him so direct, but she closed her eyes and kissed him back. After a few moments she pulled back and touched her lips. "what a bold mood indeed, first a knife to the back and now this." she gave a soft chuckle, and was blushing slightly. 

@Knightling

Dirk gave a slight smile when she pulled back, then he gave a small shrug "I don't see the point in beating around the bush any longer. It's not like I've got forever, so I prefer to take the direct approach" The last part he added jokingly "So yeah, I don't want to kill you anymore"

@Keto_Uskai

Izumi shook her head. "honestly I don't know. I guess I'm just weird." she smiled slightly when he kissed her hand. She grabbed another strip of bacon and started eating it. 

@Knightling

October smiled "well that's good." she looked out into the forest she could sense someone else out there, but brushed the thought aside there was always someone in the forest. 

((I'm going to merge these 2 stories soon just fyi)) 

dirk also glanced at the forest, but not for the same reason as her. He was already forming a plan in his mind, but that would wait for later. "c'mon, let's go see what the others are up to" he took her arm and headed inside.

October smiled and happily took his arm going back inside. She looked around Izumi and Keto weren't around at the moment, and everything was still out from Grov's potion. 

@Knightling

Grov was outside he had felt the something in the wood and was trying to figure out what it was. He wanted to know if it was a danger to his new friends.

"looks like it's all been taken care of" dirk muttered out loud. The graveyard returned to his mind, though he was still not sure why he had tried to send Izumi and Grov there. "oh, another thing, I'm still not interested in learning magic" he smirked

October shook her head. "that's fine I'll do the magic." she smiled and started cleaning up the mess from earlier. She watched Grov leave she figured he felt re presence of someone as well. 

@Knightling

((another character yay, my other rp didn't take off so putting the twist here)) 

Adriana was in the forest she was feeding on a deer, she was a young girl no older than 12 maybe. She was barefoot and her clothes were dirty. 

Grov was walking through the forest untill he saw the girl. He calmly walked over still keepin his distance and asked. "Who are you and why are you here. Are you going to hurt my friends?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Keto laughed a little "We are all a little wierd" He reached up touching her cheek as she smiled "It brings me much joy to see you smile and be happy Izumi."

Caine took a step out of the darkness standing behind Grov, a devilish smirk upon his lips "I smell and sense a presence in you Golem, the presence of another Vampire I've been hunting for 20 years. Where is he? Where is Keto Usaki?"

@fuil

Abraham-lincoln-vampire-hunter-vampscrop.jpg

Grov turned around as he punched at the vamp with all his might. "You no hurt friend." he knew this vamp was bad news snd would die rather than give up his friend, that is if he didn't grind this guy to a red goo first.

@Keto_Uskai

Caine flew back into a tree hitting the ground, he laughed standing up "You pack a hell of a punch Golem, but by touching me I hace found out he's in the castle, thank you" his eyes glowed of red as he sped off towards the castle

Keto's eyes shot open wide, sensing Caine He started to shake "No, damn it" he turned to Izumi kissing her "Please, stay here while I handle this." 

Keto ran out of the castle meeting Caine in the open field in front of the castle, they locked eyes and glared at each other. 

Caine laughed "Hello Keto, you know why I'm here. 

Keto pulled his sword "Caine, leave this place and leave me and the people here alone, what happened at that battle was  not my fault! They slaughtered all of us! Only a few were left!"

Caine growled "I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY BRETHEREN! BECAUSE OF YOU WE LOST EVERYTHING! OUR ARMY, OUR KINGDOM!" Caine took a deep breath. "Time to die Keto Usaki"

@fuil

@Scarlet_MCRP

Grov looked at the kid and said. "Stay here." He the ran of with a roar of pure rage his holes glow turning red. As he ran he thought of only one thing killing caine.

((omg no I wanna join I'm at work still waiting like 2 hours :( I have plans) ) 

@Keto_Uskai

Adrianna finished feeding on the deer and noticed the 2 new figures, she felt what she could tell was a pile of rocks, moving it made her really confused.  "CASTLE" she got super excited "am I really near October's castle?" she ran after the man since he was headed to the Castle. 

Izumi "wait" she ran downstairs and after him but was nowhere near as fast. "October I think Keto is in trouble" 

Adriana stopped when they got to Keto, she didn't know these people or care too much. But as Izumi ran out from the forest she smirked, finally she sensed the one she was looking for. "Izumi." she said softly with a smirk on her face. Izumi stood there looking at the men, Grov and a young girl who looked out of place. 

((I'm sorry :( )) @Scarlet_MCRP

Keto spotted Grov Grove and yelled out to him "GROV! NO! This is my battle friend! Protect Izumi and the girls" Keto looked over at Izumi his eyes were full of saddness, he knew this was a battle he may not win

While Keto's attention was on Grov and Izumi Caine struck, he hit Keto with such force he flew into the castle wall then sunk down against the ground.

Keto looks at Caine as he runs towards him, Keto barely moved before Caine got to him, right as Caine got to the wall Keto sliced Caine's side open with his sword clambering to his feet preparing for the next attack

@fuil

Grov was bezerk now he couldn't hear his friends voice only the thought KILL THE ENEMY. He marched forward and roard. "KILL ENEMY!" He was walking towards the enemy nothing mattered but the fight.

Adriana lifted her hand and the ground around Caine started sinking his feet down like quicksand. She could sense the emotion Izumi has for Kato so she had to help. "hey dickead." she wanted to get his attention. 

Izumi looked at the girl, why would this young girl help, and how did she have so much power coming from her

Caine laughed teleporting behind Keto "nice try kid"

Keto stood in front of Grov turning his back to Caine "Grov! Please stop, I don't want....." before Keto could finish Caine sunk a sword deep inside the middle of Keto. As Keto fell to the ground Caine withdrew his weapon then disappeared. 

@Scarlet_MCRP

@fuil

"KETO" Izumi ran over to him and knelt at his side. "Keto please tell me you'll be okay. " 

Adriana didn't move she figured the man would come back, probably after Izumi she had her hands up and feet planted firmly in the ground. " where'd you go? "

@Keto_Uskai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back