• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Screaming grov punched the ground over and over, until his glow slowly went from red to blue, as he saw his friend hurt grov ran over and held him up. "Sorry, sorry I lost it and now your hurt because you tried to stop me." He looked at his friend with sorrow as he saw him bleed.

Keto weakly started coughing, a little blood coming out of his mouth, he looked at Izumi reaching up touching her cheek feeling her warm skin smiling weakly "I'm losing alot of blood dear" he slowly leaned up kissing her softly then he turned to Grov, "It's not your fault my friend, it's mine. I know better, 200 years of fighting wars, I know better" He laid back breathing deeply staring at the sky

@Scarlet_MCRP

@fuil

Last edited by a moderator:
"Izumi can't you give him some blood, I give it if I had blood." He was worried he didn't want another friend to die. "Or you could summon a pig so he can bite it."

October came out of the castle hearing all the commotion and smelling the blood. "Kato take these. " she handed him a handful of blood bags. "it's pigs blood. " 

Izumi took the blood bag ripping it open and putting it up to Kato's lips. "drink. " 

Adriana walked closer to them, she didn't want to interrupt but she did have something to say. She waited. 

Grov looks at october and says, "Thank you." He looks at Keto and asks, "Are you better friend?"

Keto opened his mouth looking up at Izumi with a tear rolling down his face drinking the pig's blood. Keto couldn't read Izumi's thoughts anymore but he could at least speak to her using telepathy ~Thank you my dear. For staying beside me, I'm sorry for all of this~

Keto reached out to October using telepathy ~Thank you Miss October, I'm sorry for the trouble that's been caused here~

Keto touched Grov ~I am my friend thank you for not leaving my side. I'm happy you all are safe~

@Scarlet_MCRP

@fuil

Izumi shook her head and said outloud "I won't let you die!"  she leaned on him making him drink the blood. 

Adriana  stood there. "may I?"  she walked closer slowly and put her hand over Keto it was glowing she was trying to heal him as well. 

Keto touched Izumi's cheek softly drinking as he looked into her eyes tearing up more ~I'm too stubborn to die with you around, I have found so much more to live for, you still have to teach me magic~ Keto was trying to make a light hearted joke. 

He noticed the girl and Grov and smiled as they tried to help, it made him feel warm and happy inside, that after all his wrongs in life that people still cared for him. 

@Scarlet_MCRP

@fuil

Izumi looked up at the girl, she couldn't be older than 12, who was she? Why was she helping? She changed the blood bag giving him a new one. 

Grov saw the blood on ketos belly and he reached towards his back and tears off a large patch of moss and used it as a rag to clean off keto.

Keto smiles at Izumi ~There is something special about you my dear, thank you so much for caring about me~ 

Keto looks over at Grov smiling at him ~Your a good friend Grov, I should be good to at least get up after this bag~

@Scarlet_MCRP

@fuil

Izumi smiled and finished the blood bag. And looked up at the girl. "thank you whoever you are." 

Adriana stopped healing him and smiled "no prob Izumi." she rocked back and forth on her bare feet. 

Keto smiles taking Grov's offer, once standing he turned to Izumi and wrapped his arms tightly around her "I am thankful you all are safe, so very thankful"

Izumi smiled and looked up Adriana. "who are you? Why did you help us?" 

"I'm Adriana, and that's kinda a loaded question." she smiled not wanting to say too much, not yet anyway. "so why was that vampire trying to kill you?" 

@Keto_Uskai

Keto looked at Adrianna "His name is Caine, I used to be the commander of the royal Vampire army, Caine Cause was my superior. The Kings right hand man, 20 years ago I led our army into battle against Lycans, Humans, Wizards and their Golems, after the first day we were winning. That night they snuck into our camp and slaughtered us, only 5 remained including me." Keto sighed looking down "Because of my failure the kingdom fell, the royal family fled and Caine swore he would track us 5 living surviours down and kill us. I am the only one left. He thought I was dead. He will be back. eventually" 

@Scarlet_MCRP

Adriana nodded and pointed to Grov. "can anyone tell me what that is? it feels like a pile of rocks that can talk."

Izumi looked at the girl and realized she was blind, there was something about her so familiar but she didn't know what. 

@Keto_Uskai

Keto laughed "That is Grov! The best Golem you will ever meet!" 

Keto smiled at Izumi ~I'm glad I still get to see your beautiful smile~ 

Keto turned to October "Thank you so much Miss October, I owe you my life"

"golem?" Adriana looked a bit confused. "she bent down and grabbed one of the blood bags next to Izumi and drank it. 

October nodded at Keto and turned toward Adriana, she was part of WHAT Shikoku warned her about. She could smell Izumis blood in Adriana they were related, but how was that even possible. This girl is a vampire. She wondered if Keto noticed. 

@Keto_Uskai

Keto nodded "Yes ma'am, a Golem, basically is made of rocks but is brought to life by a wizard" 

Keto looked at October ~I've seen some young vampires but this girl is far too young~ 

Keto suddenly started to sway and get light headed as he caught his balance

@Scarlet_MCRP

October looked at Keto, then back at Adriana. "If you don't mind me asking what are you?"

Adriana smiled "I'm half human half vampire." she rocked back and forth on her feet. "I know I know it shouldn't be possible. blah blah I've heard it before." she faced October "please don't spoil my secret."

October looked at the girl curiously. 

Izumi looked around at them, she didn't understand what exactly was going on. 

@Keto_Uskai

Keto raised an eyebrow looking from October to Adriana baffled and shocked then looked at Izumi "Dear, I'm far to weak to teleport, can you please help me to a bed so I can rest and drink some more" He smiled weakly at her, hoping to separate her from October and Adriana so they could talk

@Scarlet_MCRP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back