• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Keto smiled A little more "A beautiful smile like that is not something to waste, why are you hiding it?"

"Its what friend do." Grov said as he looks at her small smile. "Ketos right a smile isn't something to hide."

she raised her hands like she was saying stop, she was shaking. "Just, I can't." she shook her head and grabbed the rubberband on her wrist and starting snapping it. She was a nervous wreak, she wasn't used to talking to others, let alone about herself, she didn't know what to say. 

@fuil  @Keto_Uskai

She chuckled a little he remembered to call her Miss. She grabbed her head shaking it, she wanted to just change the subject. "So Keto, do you remember anything while you were a human?"

@Keto_Uskai

Keto smiled sitting in front of her, "I was good with a gun, young and dumb" He laughed "I fell in love with a beautiful woman, she was a vampire but I didn't want to change and she didn't want to change me" He smiled softly remembering  her "I became deathly ill of tuberculosis so we decided it was time, we wanted to be together forever..." He signed looking down and getting sad, a tear rolling down his face "less than a year later she was killed by a Lycan, I then spent the next 200 years killing every lycan I saw, commanding armies and fighting wars out of scorn and revenge."

"lycan?" She shook her head not understanding. "like wolf creatures right?" she thought and did the math in her head. so what have you been doing for the past 20 years?" she looked at him curiously. 

@Keto_Uskai

Keto nodded "Yes miss Izsumi, the wolf creatures." He smiled "I've been wandering around, healing my emptiness and what soul I have left"

Keto nodded "Yes Lycans and Vampires don't get along and I'm not even sure why to tell you the truth" Keto smiled warmly "I'll answer any question i can Miss Izsumi"

Keto looks up at Grov and gives him a reasurring smile

Izumi stopped snapping the rubberband, she did it hard enough to open up one of the cuts on her wrists, it started bleeding again. She turned her wrist over, she was wearing long sleeves but it might bleed through. She looked up at Keto, she wondered how keep a vampire's nose actually was, she looked at his face wondering if he'd have a reaction. She didn't see October much she mainly hung out in the library and she never hung out with another vampire before. "so how is it you can teleport?"

@Keto_Uskai

Grov sees her fidget and looks at her with worry but say nothing. He looks to keto to see if he notices it.

Keto looked down at her wrist "Please, can I see your wrist? i can stop the bleeding, I don't feed off of people. Only undomesticated animals Miss Izumi, as far as being able to teleport and talk telepathically, my departed love had the same powers and I inherited them from her I guess."

Izumi shook her hand grabbing her wrist. "no it's okay I was just doing a little test is all." she gave a weak smile. "I wonder why that is, October didn't have magic properties." she was mainly talking to herself she was curious how everything works. Izumi liked to learn. "What about your bite? does it turn someone or do you have to drain someone first?"

@Keto_Uskai

Keto smiled and her "I honestly couldn't tell you, I've never had to change anyone or tried too, my beloved fed off of cows, bears, and other animals like that so I always have as well. As far as abilities I'm not sure, I've always had then since I turned and it took me a very long time to refine them. So, what kind of test were you conducting?"

"hmm?" she was a little lost in thought after hearing him. "oh nothing." she shook her head. "how often do you feed, or rather do you have to feed?" She pulled a notepad out of her bag and started writing down some information. She was curious about vampire history. 

@Keto_Uskai

Keto laughed a little watching her "I feed about once every two months unless I get hurt, lose blood or something of the nature"

Grov looked at her and seeing her not sad made him happy. He looked at keto and gave a thumbs up.

"two months?" She sounded surprised. She'd been with October less than that and as she her feed. she wrote down willpower with a question mark next to it. "Whats so funny Keto?"

@Keto_Uskai

"How intrigued you are about all of this Miss Izsumi, that's all. I'm enjoying this to be honest" He smiled at her "I love teaching people and making them happy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back