• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Redd's boots clicked as he walked into the room. He groaned as he looked at Keto, then Dirk. "Hi Dirk" he said

Keto laughed a little "Miss I'll do my best but I doubt it will happen, I'll try to tone it down though, may I ask your name?" 

Keto looked at Grov's expression and hugged him "That look is enough my friend"

"sorry, my name is Izumi." She shook her head and grabbed it. She was feeling a little light headed, she leaned on the counter, to steady herself. She held herself up and looked at them trying to not show that she was unbalanced.

@fuil @Keto_Uskai

Grov looked at her and asked. "You okay?" He walked over and steadyed her with one of his hands.

Keto stood on the other side of her just in case she fell he could catch her "Helping Grov took alot out of you Miss Izumi, I think you may need some rest. Do you need help to your quarters?"

Izumi shook her head. "Oh no I'm fine" She shook her head, kinda upset she let her weakness show. She shook her hand out, she was cold, trying to warm it up. She pulled her sleeves down covering the back of her hands. It wasn't a cold day but Izumi was fragile and weak, always seemed to be cold.

@Keto_Uskai  @fuil

Keto looked at Izumi with sincerity then spoke to her telepathically ~Everyone has their days, everyone is weak at their own times, I am weak to certain things in this world. Nothing to be ashamed of miss Izumi~

Grov looked at her and said in a calm but serious voice. "You need to rest." He then picked her up and asked. "Weres your room?"

Izumi shook as Grov picked her up. "No please set me down I'm fine." When he picked her up it raised her pant leg to show a bunch of scars. 'In Keto's mind: Please have him put me down!' 

@Keto_Uskai @fuil

Keto looked at Grov putting a hand ion his shoulder "Set her down friend, she's uncomfortable" Keto reached down pulling her pant leg over her scars

"Hey!" She jumped out of Grov's arms and grabbed her pants, where he pulled it. "Don't touch me." She was bent down on the floor making sure he legs weren't uncovered again, then glared up at them. "don't ever touch me again." Her voice was stern, but shaking at the same time.

@Keto_Uskai

Keto looked at Izumi "sorry" He then nodded and walked out of the castle  sitting outside leaning against the castle wall

Izumi stood up and brushed past them to the front yard. She sat outside on the porch, she sat with her head in her lap and she starting crying. 

Grov watched her go and after a bit he goes out and says. "I'm sorry if I hurt you I was just trying to help, your my friend after all." He stands back a little as he says this so he doesn't touch her.

Keto looked at her for a moment, looked at Grov then stood up walking over to them "I apologize Miss Izumi, I didn't mean to,upset you. I was trying to help" He then turned to Grov smiling faintly "I have out grown my welcome and I am sorry my.friend, I'll be around if you need me" 

Keto started towards the trees and darkness

Izumi rolled her eyes, and lifted her head. "Keto, this isn't even my place, October told you to stay as long as you wanted." She put her head back down wiping her face in her legs. "I don't do well with people okay?" She thought it was weird he called her a friend, she never had any friends before.

@Keto_Uskai  @fuil

Last edited by a moderator:
Keto stopped and looked at Izumi "Miss Izumi, this may not be your place per say, but I don't enjoy upsetting people. I can understand you don't do well people, I didn't do well with being a vampire after my love died. I would just rather walk away then make someone uncomfortable" He smiled lightly "Please cheer up Miss izumi"

Grov looks at her and says. "Thats okay. We all are good at somethings and bad at others."

Grov looked at her and said. "Well thats what friends do, we cheer you up when your sad."

"true but it is a rare sight to be seen." she gave a weak smile. "her face was pale, she grabbed her hair pulling her hair in front of her face, then she turned away from them. "thanks I guess."

@Keto_Uskai  @fuil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back