• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

She turned back to face him. "Do you want me dead? Was I just a way to help you, you never even cared?" She held the knife out with an outstretched hand on her palm. "If you didn't think this was real, that we weren't ever friends, then take this knife right now." You could see the tears run down her face. "Dirk..."

@Knightling

dirk slowly took the knife with his hand, staring at the blood on the blade. It did cross his mind to finish it, just get it all over with, yet she had no intention of revenge. "I have yet to reclaim my honor" he finally stated, tossing the knife aside "I would understand if you wanted me to go..."

((I understand RP is my escape too...we left a few people at the bar so at least you can be together kinda)) 

"Dirk..." As he grabbed the knife hope slipped away, any friendship they had it was all a lie. But, he tossed it aside, she looked up at him. "I don't want you to go..." she shook her head wiping away the tears. She couldn't get more words out she wanted, she had a million things racing through her mind. 

@Knightling

((I understand RP is my escape too...we left a few people at the bar so at least you can be together kinda)) 

"Dirk..." As he grabbed the knife hope slipped away, any friendship they had it was all a lie. But, he tossed it aside, she looked up at him. "I don't want you to go..." she shook her head wiping away the tears. She couldn't get more words out she wanted, she had a million things racing through her mind. 

@Knightling

"So this is what it's like to be human, to have a working mind" Dirk stated "To form friendships, betray people, break them, I never experienced any of that as an undead.." His eyes darkened "Guess I'll just have to come to terms with it. As for you" He reached his hand out "I owe you an apology"

October took his hand, she was hurt but didn't want to loose him as a friend. She knew how awkward it must be, she herself wasn't used to people and usuing all of her emotions anymore. This was the first time she has cried in probably 100 years. "Dirk just promise me you'll talk to me next time. I can help you."

@Knightling

Redd's boots clicked on the cobblestone "I'm not sure. They went to do something, I don't quite remember what" he lied trying to get Keto to go home with him, still trying to get a date.

He nods and starts to follow her up stairs. He was happy he was going to get his glow back.

(gotta go :( )

Izumi walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Dirk and October were. "Hey. . . " she paused she noticed they were having a weird moment. Then she noticed the knife on the floor with the blood. "what happened?" 

@Knightling  @fuil

dirk smiled sadly and nodded "okay then, I owe you that at least" he agreed, figuring that she wouldn't trust anymore hugs from him. "what the devil?!" Dirk quickly let go of her hand and turned to face the others "uh, hey!" He exclaimed "we just, um, had an accident?"

Izumi raised an eyebrow at them now not believing them. "right. . . Um October I need to make a potion do you have these ingredients?" she showed October the book. 

October was surprised he took the hand back so fast, was he nervous or scared to show feeling around people. She gave a weak smile at Izumi and Grov. She looked at the book and the potion. "yeah I have everything in here." she turned by her back to them, you could see her dress was ripped and stained in blood where Dirk stabbed her, but there was no wound it was already healed. She was gathering the supplies from around the kitchen. 

@Knightling  @fuil

Grov looked around and saw them holding hands and said. "Ohhhh." he the gives dirk a look and thumbs up.

October was gathering some supplies and put them on the counter as she went, Izumi was starting the potion as she went along. It was in a pot, and green smoke was coming from it, every few items she threw into the pot it would spark and bubble. "Grov does this look right?" Izumi asked as she was making his light

@fuil

dirk folded his arms thoughtfully, but his composure broke when he saw the look that Grov gave him. Rubbing his chin in an attempt to hide his smile, he grew slightly red and pulled out a cigar to smoke "right, uh. I should go get ingredients for this"

"Ummmm..Wait." Grov remembered the little song his maker would sing. "Green makes a golem mean, red takes him to his forever bed, but blue will make him strong and true." He said it slow as to not mess up the words. "Golem songs not as hard to sing, just sound." He was shaking his head as he tried to figure out why organics had to add words to there songs.

October shook her head. "no we should have everything here." she noticed Dirk him blush, it was easy for vampires to tell since it's a rush of blood to the face. She smiled, and turned back to Izumi. 

Izumi looked at the book. "okay to change from green to blue, here we go." she threw the last ingredient in the pot and it turned blue. "that should be it."

@Knightling  @fuil

Dirk lit up his cigar and glanced over at the potion curiously, seeing it as some sort of wacky science experiment gone wrong. Deep in his mind, he wondered what would happen if a person were to drink it, but thought it would be best that he didn't bother anybody with that question. "We're almost there, big boy" he gave Grov a firm pat

"Yes, that's 'juice'. Now you pour it in my hole." He said as he pointed to his hole. "Then I get fixed and not go boom."

Last edited by a moderator:
Izumi looked a little nervous but grabbed the pot of juice and poured it in his hole. "here ya go" 

October slipped quietly out the back door, she was leaning on a railing overlooking a garden. She didn't want to bother them. 

@Knightling @fuil

Dirk took a few cautious steps, as if the golem was going to explode anyways. "You sure you got the colors correct?" he joked, watching the entire process curiously

Keto looked at Redd and raised an eye brow speaking to here telepathically ~O I don't like your intentions or lies friend~

Keto stopped to gain his composure thinking about Grov and Dirk ~Where are you guys?!?!?!?!?! This other vampire is wierd!!!!!~

Grov felt the 'juice' hit his core and flood his body with life. His cracks mended and his life out of danger Grov jump and grabs both dirk and Izumi in a happy hug as a he spins and laughs. "I feel so good, like a newly made golem." He put the two down and says. "Thank you friends, thank you."

October took a deep breath and looked out into the garden, and the surrounding forest,  she touched her back where he stabbed her, it was healed now. She shook her head of her thoughts and now thought about Scar, why would she want me dead. . . 

Izumi yelp because he was squeezing so tight. "no problem" 

@Knightling  @fuil

After being let loose from the hug, Dirk stumbled slightly and gasped for breath, still not used to that sort of crushing force. He shook his head to clear it, then squeezed his eyes shut as he heard the communication in his head 'We're at a castle in the woods, had to take care of an emergency. Redd can be offputting, yeah, but I don't think he means harm'

Izumi looked at Dirk "hey man are you okay?" she noticed the now dried blood on his hand, and she thought he was acting at range before."

@Knightling

Dirk blinked his eyes, being drawn back to the present when Izumi spoke. Following her eyes, he noticed that she had glanced at the blood. Knowing that she had grown suspicious, he quickly stuffed his hands into his pockets and stepped back "Of course I'm fine!" he snapped, a little annoyed that she was so keen "Now don't you have some spells to catch up on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back