• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"He only let me call him sir, he had a lot of us for some war with another wizerd. He made us from the scrap stone from his castle." Grov looks at her. "He made the 'juice' here!!"

"Well let's go" she walked past him to walk down the hall. "Are you coming?" she gave a small smile. She didn't know exactly what was going on but she knew she wanted to find out.

October tilted her head. "juice? What do you mean?" She looked around the castle. 

@fuil  @Knightling

"Well let's go" she walked past him to walk down the hall. "Are you coming?" she gave a small smile. She didn't know exactly what was going on but she knew she wanted to find out.

October tilted her head. "juice? What do you mean?" She looked around the castle. 

@fuil  @Knightling

Dirk rubbed his chin, then nodded and followed Izumi "Sure, just don't get hasty, we don't need any sloppy mess ups" he stated, not wanting to rush this process. "Do whatever it is you need to do, I'm not very familiar with how it all works"

Grov didn't answer her he was so happy he started to jump and make noise like a land slide.

(singing)

Last edited by a moderator:
"let me worry about that." She was at the stairs now and saw Grov jumping. "Uh so this is him I'm guessing."

October looked seeing Izumi and Dirk, "nice to finally see you leave the library Izumi."

@fuil  @Knightling

"let me worry about that." She was at the stairs now and saw Grov jumping. "Uh so this is him I'm guessing."

October looked seeing Izumi and Dirk, "nice to finally see you leave the library Izumi."

@fuil  @Knightling

"It took a while for me to convince her out of her Cave" Dirk joked, then he slowed down and glanced at Izumi nervously "So, you ready to begin your magic mumbo jumpo? Got all your preparations?"

"dirk, I was made here and so was the 'juice'!" Grov said lumbering over and giving him a 'golem hug'.

Izumi shook her head setting their jokes aside. "I don't know what I need until I get more information."

October looked at them. "plan on doing a spell?" she watched as the golem hugged him. "What is this juice?"

@fuil  @Knightling

Dirk was about to reply, but the breath was squeezed out of him when he got golem hugged "Holy crap!"

Dirk caught his breath, then gave Grov a thumbs up. Rubbing his sore side, he got up, then moved over towards October and stood beside her. "Listen, I need to talk to you, in private" he spoke quietly

"Yes, he's dying" Dirk explained "Grov, that blue hole in your chest, you need more juice in there, right?" he headed towards the hall, then paused so that he could explain.

Dirk placed his hands in his pockets, his left one grabbing the hilt of the knife carefully as he readied himself "Uh,," he glanced around "Do you have any history with that red head?"

"red head?" she shook her head. "Who are you..." she stopped realizing he meant Scar. "No the first time I met her was with you. And then again when we accidentally gave her form." October looked at him curiously. "Why?"

@Knightling

"red head?" she shook her head. "Who are you..." she stopped realizing he meant Scar. "No the first time I met her was with you. And then again when we accidentally gave her form." October looked at him curiously. "Why?"

@Knightling

"I don't know,," Dirk replied vaguely, only going off the common idea that Silver would do any good against vampires "She just seems to be around a lot..." he gripped the hilt harder "Just worried that she might hurt somebody,,,that's all..."

October followed him, out of sight from the others. "What did you need to talk about?"

Izumi looked closely at him. "What is this juice Grov?" 

@Knightling  @fuil

Pointing at the glowing hole in his chest he says. "'Juice' is this stuff, the pointy hat men make it with tubes and the stuff in the air that lets the shoot fire out there hands. It fixs us and keeps us living."

October grabbed his shoulder. "She's been around? You've seen her?" She looked worried and concerned. "Did she try to hurt you?"  

Izumi got closer to him looking at the glowing hole in his chest. "Interesting. I don't know if I've ever seen something like this before."

@fuil  @Knightling

October grabbed his shoulder. "She's been around? You've seen her?" She looked worried and concerned. "Did she try to hurt you?"  

Izumi got closer to him looking at the glowing hole in his chest. "Interesting. I don't know if I've ever seen something like this before."

@fuil  @Knightling

Dirk cringed when her hand touched his shoulder "Well,,," he stammered, struggling with himself to get it over with "Yeah...I mean,,you know how it is...she appears and reappears as she wishes" He glanced to the side "I don't think it's Me she's after..."

"My maker had a book on golems and thats how he made us and the 'juice'." Grov said as he thought. "He put it in his book room."

October felt him cringe as she touched him. She pulled back her hand, she wasn't trying to make him uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, i know she's not after you but I haven't figured out what she wants yet." 

"book room? You mean the library?" She started walking back up stairs. "Follow me."

@fuil  @Knightling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back