• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

She leaned in and whispered in his ear "Kill October" she pulled away from him, looking him up and down, curious if he would actually do this. "it's one simple task really, she trusts you still doesn't she?" Scar looked at Grov looking him up and down again. "you have muscle to do it, I suppose." she said it more as a joke.

@Knightling  @fuil

She leaned in and whispered in his ear "Kill October" she pulled away from him, looking him up and down, curious if he would actually do this. "it's one simple task really, she trusts you still doesn't she?" Scar looked at Grov looking him up and down again. "you have muscle to do it, I suppose." she said it more as a joke.

@Knightling  @fuil

dirk widened his eyes in shock, that was the last thing he wanted to do "anything but that!" He exclaimed "anything else, you name it! I just can't do That!"

Scar's face dropped. "well then no deal." she was a bit disappointed "I need her dead and out of the way, and you want what I can give you. I don't see what the problem is."

@Knightling

Scar's face dropped. "well then no deal." she was a bit disappointed "I need her dead and out of the way, and you want what I can give you. I don't see what the problem is."

@Knightling

"But she's the one who helped me! The person I trust the most!" Dirk insisted, grabbing her toughly by the shoulder "It would be a complete betrayal! You can't ask that of me!" he was now growing angry

"I just did ask you." She smiled, it pleased her that he was angry, she fed off it. "just fuck her and then kill her. Come on you can't tell me you haven't thought about it." She wiggled free of his grasp. "you two were always together. she fuck her and leave her for dead. Literally." 

@Knightling

"I just did ask you." She smiled, it pleased her that he was angry, she fed off it. "just fuck her and then kill her. Come on you can't tell me you haven't thought about it." She wiggled free of his grasp. "you two were always together. she fuck her and leave her for dead. Literally." 

@Knightling

Dirk glanced back at Grov, now having grown eerily calm. "Shouldn't have said that" he said quietly, shaking his head, then he whipped out his silver knife and slashed it at her. He had no idea the effect it had, but at this point, he was ready to try anything.

Seeing Dirk attack Grov steps beside him and readys a chunk of counter to throw at her and asks "What she do?"

Scar didn't move, she let him cut her with the knife. "A simple knife? is that all you can do?" She looks over at Grov. "you on the other hand, can do quite a bit of strength." she sighs "If you won't do what I ask then I have no use of you. Find me if you reconsider my offer." She grabbed a drink on a nearby table and downed it. 

@Knightling  @fuil

Dirk stared at the knife, then stepped back, not saying anything. She had managed to probe into a darker side of his mind, he just didn't want to admit it. "Lets go.." Dirk muttered to Grov, turning and making his way towards the exit.

Grov looked at dirk then put down his chunk of counter and followed dirk. He looked at his hole and noticed it was dimmer than befor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dirk stepped outside and lit his cigar, still unable to get his mind off the conversation "Just some troublemaker,," he said quickly, looking out at the forest, "Don't mind any of that" he told Grov, still thinking.

Scar sat there sipping her drink. She pulled out a purple orb from her coat, and was watching it. "I have one more option, lets just find her." the orb was glowing see was looking deep into it. 

Dirk glanced over at Grov, then narrowed his eyes as he remained silent for a few more moments. "Hey, I'm going to go refill my drink" he said "Make sure nobody gets lost out here,," he quickly finished his cigar, having smoked it faster as he opened the door.

Grov nods and looks around to make sure no one is lost. "I'll make sure that no-one is lost." He starts to asks everyone he sees if there lost.

Dirk grudgingly sat down beside her, then downed a shot quickly. "Yeah" he growled, leaning on his elbows "I can do this.." His eyes stayed down "But I would only ask one favor of you.."

She looked at him intrigued. "and what time of favor would this be?" she smirked and put the orb back in her cloak. "I'll hear what you have to say but I don't know why you think you have any favor you can of me."

@Knightling

She looked at him intrigued. "and what time of favor would this be?" she smirked and put the orb back in her cloak. "I'll hear what you have to say but I don't know why you think you have any favor you can of me."

@Knightling

"Just a simple request" Dirk pleaded "When the job is done, I want all memory of her and what I did to her removed from my head. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I remembered"

Scar nodded. "Memories for memories." she smirked. "I can handle that. she is back at her castle." She leaned over "tip is make sure the witchy girl isn't there, or she'll get in the way." She finished her drink. "When you finish I'll know, and I'll find you." She got up to and opened the door to the bar letting him out.

@Knightling

Scar nodded. "Memories for memories." she smirked. "I can handle that. she is back at her castle." She leaned over "tip is make sure the witchy girl isn't there, or she'll get in the way." She finished her drink. "When you finish I'll know, and I'll find you." She got up to and opened the door to the bar letting him out.

@Knightling

Dirk grabbed a bottle of whiskey and chucked from it, since he needed it. Holding it tight in his hand, he stepped out of the pub and made his way towards the golem, not wanting to glance back at her. "Everything good out here?" he asked with a quiet sigh.

@fuil

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yup, no one got lost." Grov said happily then seems to sadden. "My glow is getting less glowey."

"Yup, no one got lost." Grov said happily then seems to sadden. "My glow is getting less glowey."

"Your glow,," Dirk muttered, realizing that they still had to deal with that situation as well. He had been so wrapped up in his thoughts about the past, that this had almost skipped his mind. "Okay, lets go get that fixed" he slowly stated, beginning to form a plan in his mind. It was amazing what people could do when they put their minds to it. "Follow me" he instructed, moving through the woods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back