• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Grov says "This is Alister he has ice but don't call him ice guy he doesn't like it."

"Alister this is keto." Grov says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keto laughed a little "Hello alister, it's nice to meet you, since you don't like Ice Guy, guess ill have to call you Mr. Freeze"

Eric yawned "Why did i sign up for this? They told me this was gonna fun and interesting but this is too boring for me" Eric sat under a tree and opened his suitcase "if shit ain't happening I'm gonna make shit happen" Eric took out his silenced pistol, he took the silencer out of his pistol and placed it inside his suitcase.Eric closed the suitcase and stood up "Time to have fun" Eric points the gun at the sky and pulls the trigger.This makes a loud noise

Shizuo_Heiwajima008.png

@FaceButt

The demon appeared to the man. Despite being a demon he looked exactly like a human although he was lacking any form of facial hair.

"Hello there... Im not really sure where I am."

@FaceButt

The demon appeared to the man. Despite being a demon he looked exactly like a human although he was lacking any form of facial hair.

"Hello there... Im not really sure where I am."

"You're in a forest,I'm here because people reported seeing some kids running around so the department sent me to investigate,I shouldn't have agreed" Eric sighed "Why are you here anyways?Aren't people not allowed enter this place?" Eric asked the man with a suspicious look then looked the man up and down

((i feel like I'm not even in my own RP anymore, I don't even know where October is supposed to be with you guys))

"yes yes you need it from a dwarf and a mage, but in my realm we have those. though they are not truly made of ice but mostly ice magic." he takes another puff. "but i cannot get it easy"

(here's a summary. Dirk met up with redd, Grov, and a few others. They are on a mission to find a wizard, so that Grov can get more ' juice'\restored. Now they are hanging out at the supernatural pub. I'm sure we could think of a reason why October had not been around recently. Feel free to ask more questions)

dirk stepped back inside the pub and ordered a beer, then glanced at the golem "can you drink?"

((Sorry I've been gone, I'm using trying to figure out my living situation)) 

Redd smiled a toothy smile, playing with a small sketchbook he had picked up from home earlier, watching the commotion 

Scarlet was in the bar again, she walked up to Dirk and the others. She looked human, but had lots of power, you could feel it coming from her. She had long red hair. She recognized Dirk, but not the ones he was with. "So Dirk was it?" She smirked walking closer to him. "Did you finally dumb that vampire to play with the big boys?" She looked at the one he was with, she found them interesting.

@Knightling  @fuil @Aenon

"No." Grov said then he looked at Scarlet and said "Hey do you know were a 'wiseardvark' is?"

dirk lifted his head, almost finished with the cup of beer. "it's wizard, Wiz-erd!" He corrected Grov, then turned and stared in surprise at Scar "yeah, you got the name right, I suppose you've come here to cause trouble?" He raised an eyebrow in annoyance "Piss off"

Scarlet looked at Grov but then back to Dirk she didn't really care about him. "piss off?" she laughed and took the last of his beer and downed it. "why would I want to do that? You're just a human. So fragile." She brushed her hand against his cheek. she was close to him now. "So very very fragile."

@Knightling

"Wiz-ard, Okay." Grov looks at Scarlet trying to scare dirk and got up and said in a deep voice. "No scaring dirk, okay." He was standing vary close to her and had put his arm between dirk and her. "Dirk is trying to help find ' juice'  so he is friend. no scare friend."

Scarlet looked at Grov but then back to Dirk she didn't really care about him. "piss off?" she laughed and took the last of his beer and downed it. "why would I want to do that? You're just a human. So fragile." She brushed her hand against his cheek. she was close to him now. "So very very fragile."

@Knightling

dirk was going to turn around and ignore her, but drinking his beer was another matter. At first, he stared at scar in complete surprise. Normally, he would have been hesitant to mess with somebody this powerful, but his anger for the best of him. "stay back" dirk ordered Grov "I'm a man! I'll handle this myself!" He stood up and moved towards Scar

She stood up straight and crossed her arms, curious what he thought he could do. "A man huh? that's all you are." she laughed "I could make you more, I can give you power." She smiled and tilted her head. "do you want power? you just need to do me one tiny favor."

@Knightling

She stood up straight and crossed her arms, curious what he thought he could do. "A man huh? that's all you are." she laughed "I could make you more, I can give you power." She smiled and tilted her head. "do you want power? you just need to do me one tiny favor."

@Knightling

dirk paused, then glanced around cautiously. He was human, after all, and the offer to gain more power was slightly tempting. Leaning closer so that nobody could hear their conversation, he replied "if you're talking about turning me, I don't want it..."

"turning you? into what?" again she laughed he was so simple minded. "You don't even know what I am,besides I'm not a vampire I don't turn people." She grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him closer. "I can give you power to protect yourself and find yourself, your TRUE self." she said looking at him, hinting to the fact he could get his memories back. "it's what you want more than anything."

@Knightling

"turning you? into what?" again she laughed he was so simple minded. "You don't even know what I am,besides I'm not a vampire I don't turn people." She grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him closer. "I can give you power to protect yourself and find yourself, your TRUE self." she said looking at him, hinting to the fact he could get his memories back. "it's what you want more than anything."

@Knightling

his first instinct was to pull away, especially since he was so close to a dangerous person. Dirk paused, immediately seeing the opportunity being presented in front of him. His mind was racing, as this could be a trap, but he didn't want to ruin his only opportunity "okay" dirk gulped, his face paling slightly "I want to know... Just name your price..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back