• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"Ummm you know the guys who wear dresses and pointy hats with long beard that shoot fire out there hands. They use the hole to recharge us." He looks down at the hole and says "Plus when we die we explode."

Keto looked a little shocked "Friend, do you know how long it's been since I've seen a wizard or worlock? It's had to of been an easy 100 years!" Keto sits down pondering trying to remember "Lets see, the last one I remember encountering was during a battle with the Lycans, I killed that man." Keto looks down at the ground, becoming overwhelmingly sad remembering those times in his life, a flood of emotions came over him

"watch it, pal" dirk warned Keto "I'm a guy who hasn't been around the supernatural world until just a few weeks ago, so hold your mockery"

"Awwwww sad vamp." Grov says "I know a 'Golem hug' will cheer you up." he then grabs keto in a golem sized hug.

Keto laughed a bit as grov picked him up "Thanks friend! That actually helped quite a bit!" 

Keto looks at Dirk "Take it easy fella, no mockery intended, more of a learning curve, so accept it or not it makes not difference to me nor do i care. I have fought 3 wars, led thousands of beings into battle, watched many beings spill each others blood over misunderstanding, I am 248 years old and have seen more than most and have survived. Your hostility is unwelcome but push come to shove can be obliged"

"Your welcome." Grov said happily "Dirk is just being Dirk, he is vary nice actally vary nice, he is even scraping off my moss."

"that's an impressive resume. My story could be equally grand, or not, I really don't know" he carefully began to clean the moss off the knife "talk to me about your altercation challenge if you become human" he tasted the moss curiously, but spat it out when it tasted nasty

Last edited by a moderator:
Keto looked at Dirk kind of puzzled "Become human? for me it's physically impossible, what for do you mean? I apologize for my hostility Dirk, As well as the miscommunication"

Keto smiled at Grov "I completely understand, the life I led is behind me, I am tired of the sorrows of war but I don't back down when I feel disrespected. especially if I have not done anything in such a manor to deserve it."

"that's an impressive resume. My story could be equally grand, or not, I really don't know" he carefully began to clean the moss off the knife "talk to me about your altercation challenge if you become human" he tasted the moss curiously, but spat it out when it tasted nasty

"Ummm... why did you taste my moss?" Grov asked a little confused.

"I prefer not to fight powerful vampires if I don't have to" he smiled with humor "I don't have a death wish" he then continued to pick the moss off Grov "Keto, you have my respect now"

Keto nodded to Dirk, "As you have mine friend" 

Keto laughed a bit "I'm old huh grov?" He said in a joking manner "I'll say this I get around and look darn well for my age"

Keto turned to Kina "Juice is the elixer for which a wizard or worlock casts into a Golem to keep them alive Miss Kina"

"Yes I did Dirk, i had never heard it by that term before"

She nodded. "Ah... Alright." Kina smiled. "Anyway, you are rather old. Aren't you?"

Keto nodded to Dirk, "As you have mine friend" 

Keto laughed a bit "I'm old huh grov?" He said in a joking manner "I'll say this I get around and look darn well for my age"

Keto turned to Kina "Juice is the elixer for which a wizard or worlock casts into a Golem to keep them alive Miss Kina"

"Yes I did Dirk, i had never heard it by that term before"

"Yes I am old but your old and smart." he said

Keto laughed a bit smiling at Kina "Yes ma'am, I am 248 years old and have seen my fair share of the world." 

Keto looked to Grov "Friend, being smart is a term of interpretation, everyone is smart in their own way. No one being is smarter than the next, I appriecate your compliment"

Keto sensed Dirks dismay and spoke to him telepathically ~Dirk my young friend, everything comes in time. Take deep breaths and I will help you through this~ Keto placed a hand in Dirks shoulder giving him a reasurring smile.

"Do we?" Grov asks confused "Um so were is this 'wiseardvark', and can he make 'juice'."

dirk looked over at Keto with surprise at first, then nodded with a determined look on his face, ready to face whatever was necessary "we'll do what it takes to find a wizard"

Keto looked at Grov with a bit of worry upon his face "I have no idea my friend, i wouldn't even know where to begin"

Keto smiled a little at Dirk ~Any time you feel overwhelmed or have a question, just think it and I'll be able to pick up on it. There's going to be times where you don't really want everyone to know what your feeling~

"Ohhh.....wait do you all know a book place or maby a tall skinny castle, the pointy hats loved to stay around those, oh and pubs." grov said proudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back