• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

As Alister got closer to the castle he felt the power and the magic near. he got closer but soon realized why he felt the power he went in a damn circle. it was a damn stone golem though. "well i didn't think i would see another Niflheim entity here." he said from behind the group. "hmm somethings wrong about this one." he said out loud

@fuil

Last edited by a moderator:
Keto laughed looking a Grov "Pubs? As far as a library or castle I have no idea friend but we can go find one!"

She nodded. "I'm sure if we get out of this damn forest and into a town, we'll find something." Kina smiled.

"actually, I know a pub that could be of use, since it is frequented by supernatural beings. October brought me there once" he tossed the cigar aside "follow me"

The demon didn't know where he was again. He had disappeared. But he was here now. He let out a great shout

"Hellooooo?!"

Trying to see if anyone could hear him. He was surrounded by trees. Everywhere. They whispered.

Keto smiled at Dirk "Well let's go get our friend the help he needs, lead the way Dirk" ~See my friend, no sense in being overwhelmed, you have given everyone hope~

Grov starts to make a noise that sounds like a rockslide as he walks. He also seems to be swaying back and forth as he walks and even puts in a hop every now and then.

(he's singing.)

Keto smiled at Dirk "Well let's go get our friend the help he needs, lead the way Dirk" ~See my friend, no sense in being overwhelmed, you have given everyone hope~

"i may be able to help actually" his eyes are lighter then before. a wolf like smile stretched on his face.

'I have my moments, here and there' he thought, jokingly. "this way" he began to walk into the woods. For as long as he could remember, he seemed to do alot of walking. "okay, ice guy, talk" he slowed down the pace, not sure if he heard anything in the distance.

Keto almost fell from laughing so hard watching Grov "You are a very unusual Golem my friend!" 

Keto stopped turning back looking at Kina "Are you coming miss Kina?" He smiled softly 

"do we Have to bring that Annoyance with us?" Dirk complained, casting a glance at Kina. When he walked up to the old bar, he opened the door to let everybody in.

Keto smiled at Grov "I do enjoy it friend! y'all go on ahead, I'm going to wait for miss Kina"

Keto nodded at Dirk "Patience my friend, she doesn't seem bad just as you don't. I have a good sense about things"

dirk quietly pulled out a cigar "I'm going around back to have a smoke, I'll catch up when I'm done"

(now that my character is out of the picture, gonna be gone for a few hours, bye)

"i may be able to help actually" his eyes are lighter then before. a wolf like smile stretched on his face.

poking his head out the door Grov asks "Ice guy how can you help?"

Keto grows tired of waiting for Kina and enters the pub walking up the bar, smirking hoping to get a rise out of the bar tender, He speaks to Grov telepathically  ~Grov, watch this~ 

Keto turns to the bar tender smiling wide showing his fangs "Very fresh bloody Mary please sir, if you need help I can oblige lean over the bar" 

The bar tender stood shocked glaring at Keto noticing he is a vampire he screams then runs out of the bar

Grov asks "Ice guy how can you help?"

"please stop with 'ice guy' my name is Alister and as i said your beings are from Niflheim." he pops a carbice and blows the frost (an ice cigarette made of dry ice)  "I hold a few elements that can help. you need what my people call a 'frost charge' a power source of magic that is common in my realm. "

Grov says "Um no, I am from here, a dwarf made me and a 'wiseardvark' made me live, wait you have golems in your home?"

Looking at keto grov does a thumbs up and laughs.

Keto walks over to Grov and the other young man "Works every time Grov and never gets old! Who is This Grov?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back