• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"Dirk where did you get those?" she was confused he shouldn't be able to pull something out of nothing or be able to summon things. 

@Knightling

"My pocket" he stated, examining the deck "This is freaking me out" he stood up quickly "I think I'm done for now. I don't think I have the patience for this kind of stuff!"

October shook her head. "yeah that's fine." October stood up slowly. "are you hungry? Maybe we could go get some food."

@Knightling

"No food" he shook his head quickly "I ate only a few hours ago" he backed off "I don't like this, the world of the supernatural, I never asked for any of it. I don't know who I was before, but I probably had a pretty normal life, that's all I've ever wanted" He then walked into the hallway

"Dirk" she called out as he walked away. She wondered if she should go after him, or let him has space. She looked around the empty space, and decided yo at least go into the hall. 

@Knightling

"Dirk" she called out as he walked away. She wondered if she should go after him, or let him has space. She looked around the empty space, and decided to at least go into the hall. 

@Knightling

Dirk glanced back "I'm done with it!" he stated firmly "I'm not interested in learning the magick, it's not my cup of tea!"

October nodded. "That's fine I understand, I'm not going to push you on it." She turned away from him, she wasn't sure what she should say next, she really didn't want to push magicks on him, but she also wasn't sure exactly what to do. She had her back to him, and she crossed her arms.

@Knightling

Last edited by a moderator:
October nodded. "That's fine I understand, I'm not going to push you on it." She turned away from him, she wasn't sure what she should say next, she really didn't want to push magicks on him, but she also wasn't sure exactly what to do.

@Knightling

dirk glanced around "I just need to think things over" he stated, a little more calm "Got an extra room around here?"

October nodded "yes choose any one you like." she turned around to face him. "take as much time as you need."

@Knightling

Dirk blinked, the flashbacks had slowed down, but not stopped. "I'll be in here" he stated, walking into a random room. By now, he figured that he was atleast a couple hundred years old, but had nothing more specific.

October let him be, she was hungry, and it seemed like he needed to be alone. She walked down the hall and downstairs to the kitchen. Opened the fridge and inside were blood bags. She took one out and started drinking it. It made her feel so much better, she hadn't felt so starved in awhile, was this a side effect of doing magic while being a vampire? 

@Knightling

October let him be, she was hungry, and it seemed like he needed to be alone. She walked down the hall and downstairs to the kitchen. Opened the fridge and inside were blood bags. She took one out and started drinking it. It made her feel so much better, she hadn't felt so starved in awhile, was this a side effect of doing magic while being a vampire? 

@Knightling

dirk opened his eyes, he had no idea how long he had been asleep, it all felt so surreal. The dreams instantly began to fade from his memory, no matter how badly he tried to recall. Shaking his head in complete frustration, Dirk got up and slowly exited the room. He glanced around, then yawned and rubbed his eyes. "to be able to eat, incredible" he muttered to himself with a smile, shuffling towards the kitchen

Izumi woke up slowly, as soon as she realized she was on a bed, she jumped up, she had no idea where she was. She opened the door and was relieved it wasn't locked. So at least she wasn't a prisoner. She looked around the hall and daw Dirk.  "where am I? "

@Knightling

Izumi woke up slowly, as soon as she realized she was on a bed, she jumped up, she had no idea where she was. She opened the door and was relieved it wasn't locked. So at least she wasn't a prisoner. She looked around the hall and daw Dirk.  "where am I? "

@Knightling

dirk turned around quickly to stare at Izumi "so you're awake" he stayed, a hint of distrust in his voice "we pulled that monster out of you"

Izumi shook her head still a little out of it. "we? " she asked, she was kinda confused. "um wait where are we? " she looked around "this place seems huge. " 

@Knightling

"Yeah kinda." She followed the hall to the stairs. "Everything just feels different." Izumi said she was scratching her hand, where the seal was. 

'that's because Azula isn't inside you anymore." October said, she was standing at the base of the stairs. "That mark on your hand is a seal, demons won't be able to take you over anymore." Izumi looked down at her hand, just noticing the seal, she gave a weak smile. "Thank you"

@Knightling

"Yeah kinda." She followed the hall to the stairs. "Everything just feels different." Izumi said she was scratching her hand, where the seal was. 

'that's because Azula isn't inside you anymore." October said, she was standing at the base of the stairs. "That mark on your hand is a seal, demons won't be able to take you over anymore." Izumi looked down at her hand, just noticing the seal, she gave a weak smile. "Thank you"

@Knightling

dirk stood back at a distance "that was her plan. You'd be dead if we followed my idea" he smirked, folding his arms.

Izumi looked over at Dirk. "you should of just killed me." she looked down, Izumi had lots of issues, the demon wasn't the only thing. If you looked at her she was pale, and almost sickly thin. She was very much human, but she wasn't happy. 

October looked at Izumi and Dirk. "I wouldn't let you just die." She looked Izumi up and down wondering what Shikoku meant about her. Something was going to happened with her, she could feel it. She looked back at Dirk. "Are you okay now?"

@Knightling

Izumi looked over at Dirk. "you should of just killed me." she looked down, Izumi had lots of issues, the demon wasn't the only thing. If you looked at her she was pale, and almost sickly thin. She was very much human, but she wasn't happy. 

October looked at Izumi and Dirk. "I wouldn't let you just die." She looked Izumi up and down wondering what Shikoku meant about her. Something was going to happened with her, she could feel it. She looked back at Dirk. "Are you okay now?"

@Knightling

"I'm doing a hell of alot better than her" dirk jerked his thumb at Izumi "could use some food" he lit his cigar

Izumi looked over at Dirk. "what?  No I'm not hungry." she shook her head. "So how are you using magic anyway, last time we saw each other you were just a vampire, and he was undead.  " October nodded "true I was I still am but Shikoku was here and made me a goddess and Dirk here a human." Izumi looked at Dirk up and down. "damn Shikoku"  she shook her head. "still amazing as ever I see."

@Knightling

The temperature started to drop outside around and an icy blue glow from outside . just then the Light flashed brightly and a boy came tumbling out of the light. "Gahhhh!!' he tumbled into a tree. he sat himself up slowly as he grunted and groaned from a slash wound in his left side. he looked at his hand which was covered in blood. "Damn you Amemasu" he started to summon a frost burner. damn not going to last long if i don't use this. he braced himself and then forced the frost burner into the wound. "GAHHHHH!"  his scream could be heard for miles. he stumbled to get up. I need to get away. he thought as he attempted to stand, but the pain was too great. It forced him down landing back on his butt and a shoot of pain ran though his side like lightning. he couldn't move now he only sat there...... just waiting to die.

anime-guy-black-hair-blue-eyes-1920x1080-wallpaper406481.jpg

@Scarlet_MCRP

@Knightling

Last edited by a moderator:
The temperature started to drop outside around and an icy blue glow from outside . just then the Light flashed brightly and a boy came tumbling out of the light. "Gahhhh!!' he tumbled into a tree. he sat himself up slowly as he grunted and groaned from a slash wound in his left side. he looked at his hand which was covered in blood. "Damn you Amemasu" he started to summon a frost burner. damn not going to last long if i don't use this. he braced himself and then forced the frost burner into the wound. "GAHHHHH!"  his scream could be heard for miles. he stumbled to get up. I need to get away. he thought as he attempted to stand, but the pain was too great. It forced him down landing back on his butt and a shoot of pain ran though his side like lightning. he couldn't move now he only sat there...... just waiting to die.

View attachment 194916

@Scarlet_MCRP

@Knightling

Redd brushed off his coat and hopped onto his horse. He slowly trotted through the woods, the man's scream caught his attention as he pulled Doe-eyes's reigns towards the sound "let's go boy, someone might be our dinner tonight" he chuckled to the horse. As he neared the man he got off the steed, slowly walking towards the dying person, he knelt beside him and felt his forehead. "Damn. Cold as ice. I'm going to take you to my home to warm you up. I have food and water and a place to stay, you're a handsome man so I'm gonna help instead of killing you." He groaned slowly explaining to make sure the man understood. After he was sure the wilting body was calm he slowly started to pick him up to get him on the horse

Izumi looked over at Dirk. "what?  No I'm not hungry." she shook her head. "So how are you using magic anyway, last time we saw each other you were just a vampire, and he was undead.  " October nodded "true I was I still am but Shikoku was here and made me a goddess and Dirk here a human." Izumi looked at Dirk up and down. "damn Shikoku"  she shook her head. "still amazing as ever I see."

@Knightling

dirk couldn't hold back a smile "yeah, Shikoku did me good. Wish I could say the same for you..." He paused when he felt the temperature drop. Not used to the cold, dirk hugged himself "what the hell.." He muttered, then widened his eyes in surprise when he heard a scream. "I need to check this out!" The man moved towards the doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back