• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"I'm coming with you." October said and followed him out the door.  "Izumi feel free to stay, upstairs left third door you should find very interesting." October and Dirk left the castle. Izumi sighed but was a little curious so she went to check out the room October talked about. 

@Knightling

"I'm coming with you." October said and followed him out the door.  "Izumi feel free to stay, upstairs left third door you should find very interesting." October and Dirk left the castle. Izumi sighed but was a little curious so she went to check out the room October talked about. 

@Knightling

as soon as dirk stepped outside, he got Goosebumps all over. "October..." Dirk shuttered "conjure me a coat or something... Please"

October smiled, at least  he wasn't apposed to her doing magic. She raised her hand and a black leather coat appeared on him. "will that do?" 

@Knightling

Last edited by a moderator:
October smiled, at Kmart he wasn't apposed to her doing magic. She raised her hand and a black leather coat appeared on him. "will that do?" 

@Knightling

(Kmart, huh?)

"you have my gratitude" dirk smiled warmly, being very pleased to have the coat "shall we get moving? Find out where that mysterious scream came from?" He began to lead the way.

((phone autocorrect. . . I fixed it)) 

October nodded. She wondered how well his senses were, could he ongoing the location of the scream? She could smell the blood, it was faint but she knew where it was. "we better hurry. " 

@Knightling @Aenon @Yohimitsu

((phone autocorrect. . . I fixed it)) 

October nodded. She wondered how well his senses were, could he ongoing the location of the scream? She could smell the blood, it was faint but she knew where it was. "we better hurry. " 

@Knightling @Aenon @Yohimitsu

"Hurry?" Dirk questioned "Well it came from out here somewhere,,but I don't see anybody. It must've been loud, can you find the way?" he folded his arms to stay warmer, winning his battle against the cold.

October nodded "Yeah, follow me. " she picked up the pace, she could tell there was more than one person out there, she just couldn't tell who or if they were friend or foe.

@Knightling

as he just laid there he heard a sweet voice like water drops call, "Alister, wake my dearest."  he slowly turned his head to see a beautiful woman beside him. "Freya," he said weakly as tried to move but couldn't. "you must keep moving my love. danger is approaching " she caressed his face lightly. "Alister look at me, my dearest." she leaned in closer and kissed him. her soft cold lips met his and gave him comfort. soon she withdrawed and said "Amin mela lle. stay safe my beloved Alister."(i love you) soon her figure blew away into the wind as snow.  Alister stood and stumbled to stand he leaned on tree to tree as he struggled to keep himself up. a dagger of ice was gripped tightly in his hand. "Freya. My love"

@Scarlet_MCRP @Knightling @Yohimitsu

"I think I see something!" dirk stated, suddenly moving forward through the woods. A few feet later, he ducked behind a bush and signaled for October to join him "that vampire, Redd, I recognize him from before" Dirk whispered "But the boy, he's new, don't think he's from around here..."

October could see find where she was standing, but move next to Dirk. "what is he doing here?" she looked at the boy "he's hurt." she walked out of the cover closer to the boy. "are you okay? " 

@Knightling @Aenon

as he just laid there he heard a sweet voice like water drops call, "Alister, wake my dearest."  he slowly turned his head to see a beautiful woman beside him. "Freya," he said weakly as tried to move but couldn't. "you must keep moving my love. danger is approaching " she caressed his face lightly. "Alister look at me, my dearest." she leaned in closer and kissed him. her soft cold lips met his and gave him comfort. soon she withdrawed and said "Amin mela lle. stay safe my beloved Alister."(i love you) soon her figure blew away into the wind as snow.  Alister stood and stumbled to stand he leaned on tree to tree as he struggled to keep himself up. a dagger of ice was gripped tightly in his hand. "Freya. My love"

@Scarlet_MCRP @Knightling @Yohimitsu

Redd stepped back watching Alister. He didn't seem to notice Redd. Redd carefully pulled his scarf off sneaking up behind the man, as Alister took deep breaths Redd skillfully threw the scarf over the neck of the man and pulled it taught. As Alister fell against Redd's chest he slowly started talking "you are not to scream or make a single sound unless I ask, if you disobey you will be killed understood?" his warm breath grazed Alister's neck and ear. Redd looked over at October and Dirk. He was hunting, they were disturbing.

instinctively Alister summoned a frost burner and slammed it into Redd's arm causing severe 3rd degree frost bite. he stumbles as he gets up but manages.  "Don't touch me!" he yelled  as he summoned another frost burner and applied it to the ice dagger. he sees the two enter his field of vision. "Stay away!" he points the dagger at them but shifts back and forward with the other man.

@Knightling @Scarlet_MCRP @Yohimitsu

instinctively Alister summoned a frost burner and slammed it into Redd's arm causing severe 3rd degree frost bite. he stumbles as he gets up but manages.  "Don't touch me!" he yelled  as he summoned another frost burner and applied it to the ice dagger. he sees the two enter his field of vision. "Stay away!" he points the dagger at them but shifts back and forward with the other man.

@Knightling @Scarlet_MCRP @Yohimitsu

Redd snarled, a low groan as he drew his warhammer. He stood in a defensive position staring at him. His hungry eyes scanned the man. His warhammer dropped as he raised his arms up in a sign of peace. "Calm down fucker" he growled

Redd snarled, a low groan as he drew his warhammer. He stood in a defensive position staring at him. His hungry eyes scanned the man. His warhammer dropped as he raised his arms up in a sign of peace. "Calm down fucker" he growled

((did kina die)) 

dirk had drawn his sword by now. The only reason he hadn't jumped into action was because of the warning.

"that won't happen you wellustig-ing monster! you think I would calm down after YOU tried to attack me?!" his eyes started to glow bright frost blue and a aurora glowed around him. "there is no reason for me to calm down now!" his grip tightened on the dagger.

@Knightling @Scarlet_MCRP 

"that won't happen you wellustig-ing monster! you think I would calm down after YOU tried to attack me?!" his eyes started to glow bright frost blue and a aurora glowed around him. "there is no reason for me to calm down now!" his grip tightened on the dagger.

@Knightling @Scarlet_MCRP 

Redd snarled and lunged at him, grabbing both of his wrists knocking him onto the ground. He straddled the man and stared into his eyes. A furious stare burned into the man's soul as he struggled to move under Redd's weight. He was a good size smaller than Redd and the vampire was desperate. He pinned the man's arms to the ground and went to bite the man's neck, he was shaking from anticipation of the warm irony blood he had missed for so long. He was on the verge of death from not having it for so long. He bit the man sharply, sucking up as much blood as he could until the man fought back. Until the man overpowered him.

Inside the forest, a girl strolls through the brush. She carelessly tramples over branches and the small unfortunate insects that are too slow to dodge her feet. The girl stops every ten feet to mark a tree, expanding her territory, rubbing her scent on every north side of the treed, then tying a strand of her hair on a branch as the final step. 

She continues this until she reaches a lake.

"Wheew. I'm at the end." The girls stretches out on the ground, soaking her feet in the water. 

"I don't think hanging out here for a bit will get me in trouble, would it? Nah." 

Just as she's about to close her eyes, the wind carries a scent to her nose, one she's not too familiar with. She shoots up, looking around herself frantically. 

"Nothing out of the ordinary...so..." She begins to follow her nose, carrying her to the edge of the lake where she smells the faint scent of people...or at least,  where they were. 

The girl sprints back into the direction she came from, in dire need of informing her partner.

Project 4-1.jpg

((looks like my pic))

Hearing all of this Grov has finally had enough and bursts out of the ground to his full 9 feet and yells "Okay, I have hade it. If you want to fight than either go away or fight me." As he says it he pulls up a huge rock with one hand and aims it at all of them. He is vary grumpy.

dirk had his sword ready as he moved towards redd with purpose to his step. He was only a few feet away when he heard a person yell at them. "looks like we're just a magnet for trouble.. " he pondered, then quickly spun around and slowly edged towards Grov "put the Rock down, big boy!" He ordered, gripping the sword tighter in his hand

(what's your character look like?)

(My profile pic, its a stone golem)

Grov luaghs as he punds his earthen chest and says "You think that tooth-pick can hurt me, try to be scary with a bigger wepon then we can talk." He then throws the rock at them then grabs another and yells "YOU RUINED MY NAP!"

Redd clung onto the man's neck groaning from pleasure, the warm blood kept his attention, clueless of the two arguing behind him.

(My profile pic, its a stone golem)

Grov luaghs as he punds his earthen chest and says "You think that tooth-pick can hurt me, try to be scary with a bigger wepon then we can talk." He then throw the rock at them the grabs another and yells "YOU RUINED MY NAP!"

dirk smiled thoughtfully "yeah, good point" he muttered "but it's worth a try at least. Better than doing nothing" he let out a gap when the rock flew through the air, then he jumped to the side. Landing on the ground, he just barely avoided getting crushed by the stone. Letting out a breath of relief, dirk scrambled to his feet and quickly tossed a knife at Grovs chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back