• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

October stood up with him, she looked down, ashamed she couldn't hide her worried thoughts. October smiled looking at Dirk, the last comment made her happy. She looked over at Izumi, realizing again she was there. She wanted to focus on her right now, "I can take her back to my place, I don't know where she lives and we can give her a bed." She moved her hand, and the candles all went out, and went back into Izumi's bag. 

@Knightling

October stood up with him, she looked down, ashamed she couldn't hide her worried thoughts. October smiled looking at Dirk, the last comment made her happy. She looked over at Izumi, realizing again she was there. She wanted to focus on her right now, "I can take her back to my place, I don't know where she lives and we can give her a bed." She moved her hand, and the candles all went out, and went back into Izumi's bag.

@Knightling

Dirk gave her hand a squeeze, then he quickly let go and looked at Izumi "Uh, yeah, of course, good idea" he flustered, then pulled out a cigar and lit it "You'll have to lead the way, my memory about the castle is a bit fuzzy, but this time I intend to remember" he tossed the  match aside and walked up to the unconscious girl

October shook her head. "I can't carry her the whole way there. It'll be easier if we teleport." She looked over at Dirk as he lit his cigar. "Remember you are human now, and those things kill." She bent down next to Izumi, all she had to do was teleport them, but she wasn't sure if Dirk would be up for it. She looked back at Dirk. "Are you okay with that?" 

@Knightling

October shook her head. "I can't carry her the whole way there. It'll be easier if we teleport." She looked over at Dirk as he lit his cigar. "Remember you are human now, and those things kill." She bent down next to Izumi, all she had to do was teleport them, but she wasn't sure if Dirk would be up for it. She looked back at Dirk. "Are you okay with that?"

@Knightling

Dirk puffed on the cigar and cast a slightly annoyed look in her direction, not exactly ready to give up his habit. "Yeah, lets go ahead and get this over with" he stated.

October giggled. "I don't mind I just thought I should remind you, maybe you forgot." She picked up Izumi and walked over to Dirk She grabbed him and teleported to the castle. They were in one of the bedrooms of the castle, October set Izumi down on the bed, and looked back toward Dirk. "How was the trip this time?" 

@Knightling

October giggled. "I don't mind I just thought I should remind you, maybe you forgot." She picked up Izumi and walked over to Dirk She grabbed him and teleported to the castle. They were in one of the bedrooms of the castle, October set Izumi down on the bed, and looked back toward Dirk. "How was the trip this time?" 

@Knightling

"at least she wasn't awake for the transportation,,," dirk muttered. It didn't seem that smoking worked so well with this type of magic "give me a moment!" He stumbled out of the bedroom

October sighed, she hoped it'd be better for Dirk this time. She let Izumi rest and let the room, slowly closing the door after her. She went across the hall, and sat on the couch in the library. She sat there thinking. "when your done I'm in here." She called out ot Dirk.

@Knightling

October sighed, she hoped it'd be better for Dirk this time. She let Izumi rest and let the room, slowly closing the door after her. She went across the hall, and sat on the couch in the library. She sat there thinking. "when your done I'm in here." She called out ot Dirk.

@Knightling

Dirk lifted his hand, crouching outside the castle. He wiped his mouth and stood up carefully, feeling much better. "So now I'm learning the pros and cons of being human" he muttered to himself quietly, staring out into the peaceful woods. It certainly looked nice, but he knew the danger that lurked somewhere out there. tossing the half-smoked cigar to the ground in disgust, Dirk turned and made his way back into the castle. "you know we can't stay here" he explained "She knows how to find us, we're not safe here"

"I thought you said she wasn't after us." She looked around at all her books. "All of these are magicks, I can keep her from coming here." She shook her head "For now lets just not worry about that please." She held her head, she forgot the toll magicks took on the body and mind. 

@Knightling

"I thought you said she wasn't after us." She looked around at all her books. "All of these are magicks, I can keep her from coming here." She shook her head "For now lets just not worry about that please." She held her head, she forgot the toll magicks took on the body and mind.

@Knightling

Dirk was about to argue the point more, but realized how badly it worried her. "You promised to teach me Anything" he clarified, walking towards the bookshelf "I don't suppose you have a spell that can neutralize the effects of smoking?"

She looked up at him her right hand still holding her head. "I have no idea." She looked around the room a little thinking of how you could accomplish such a thing. "so you want the taste and feel but not the it ruins your insides aspect correct? " 

@Knightling

She looked up at him her right hand still holding her head. "I have no idea." She looked around the room a little thinking of how you could accomplish such a thing. "so you want the taste and feel but not the it ruins your insides aspect correct? "

@Knightling

"Well, perhaps just a spell that takes away the part where you comment on my smoking" Dirk joked, also scanning through the books

October laughed "I don't mind that you smoke. I don't breathe." she grabbed a book. "even if we do find the spell you couldn't do it yourself, you'd have to learn the basics first." she was holding a beginners magic book. Held it up to show him. 

@Knightling

October laughed "I don't mind that you smoke. I don't breathe." she grabbed a book. "even if we do find the spell you couldn't do it yourself, you'd have to learn the basics first." she was holding a beginners magic book. Held it up to show him. 

@Knightling

"you don't breath, huh?" Dirk picked up a random book and flipped through the pages, then he set it aside and took the book that she handed to him. "so when do I get my wand?"

October shook her head "your mother serious we don't use wands. " she laughed "but you will need supplies, and potions. You can't pull everything from nothing, not like I sometimes can. " she held her head. "or at least what I make it look like nothing."

@Knightling

October shook her head "your mother serious we don't use wands. " she laughed "but you will need supplies, and potions. You can't pull everything from nothing, not like I sometimes can. " she held her head. "or at least what I make it look like nothing."

@Knightling

dirk looked through the book quickly, good eyes easily dismissing all of the scribblings. He wasn't very eager to tell her why books wouldn't work for him. "you got a headache or something?" He changed the subject, finally sitting down

October nodded "Yeah but I'll be okay." she looked up at him with a weak smile "it just takes a lot of energy of everything I've done today." she walked over to him taking the book out of his hand , and grab his hand leading him down the hall. "so are you ready to learn. " she lead him into what looked like an empty room and she faced him. "books aren't your style right? " 

@Knightling

October nodded "Yeah but I'll be okay." she looked up at him with a weak smile "it just takes a lot of energy of everything I've done today." she walked over to him taking the book out of his hand , and grab his hand leading him down the hall. "so are you ready to learn. " she lead him into what looked like an empty room and she faced him. "books aren't your style right? " 

@Knightling

dirk followed closely, looking curiously about the castle along the way. Upon entering the room, he was surprised that it was so empty. "eh, reading is only good to those who know how.." He muttered, eyes glancing around quickly.

"well if you can't read them you'll have to learn off memory." she sat down in the middle of the room, she made him sit down as well. She took his hand on hers, her hands were colder than normal. "I want you to concentrate, we will be doing a basic spell. Everyone has an aura I want you to close your eyes focusing on your strength inside search for the power and when you have it bring it to the surface. You'll have a glow around you." she closed her eyes and she started glowing white.  

@Knightling

"well if you can't read them you'll have to learn off memory." she sat down in the middle of the room, she made him sit down as well. She took his hand on hers, her hands were colder than normal. "I want you to concentrate, we will be doing a basic spell. Everyone has an aura I want you to close your eyes focusing on your strength inside search for the power and when you have it bring it to the surface. You'll have a glow around you." she closed her eyes and she started glowing white.  

@Knightling

"woe, you're feeling especially icy today" dirk immediately noticed, resisting the urge to pull his hands back. "ugh, okay, it's kinda hard to concentrate..." He said, squeezing his eyes shut "a strength..."

October stopped her glow disappeared and she watched Dirk. She was colder because the magic drain, and lack of blood,using lots of magic seemed to magic her hungrier. She stayed silent letting him focus. It might be hard, but it is possible to learn first try . 

@Knightling

Last edited by a moderator:
October stopped her glow disappeared and she watched Dirk. She was colder because the magic drain, and lack of blood,using lots of magic seemed to magic her hungrier. She stayed silent letting him focus. It might be hard, but it is possible to learn first try . 

@Knightling

dirk kept his eyes closed, though it was hard for him to concentrate. "how can I have a strength of I don't even know who I am?" He muttered quietly.

(doing this drains him of life?)

((no it might make him tired since it takes kewl energy)) 

October looked at him curiously. With the doubt in his mind it'd be hard to teach him anything . "Dirk are you okay?" 

@Knightling

((no it might make him tired since it takes kewl energy)) 

October looked at him curiously. With the doubt in his mind it'd be hard to teach him anything . "Dirk are you okay?" 

@Knightling

"I don't know about that, maybe!" He muttered. Now he twitched, flashbacks began to randomly appear in his mind. "jeez..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back