• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

October opened her eyes and shook her head, ridding herself of the thoughts. She places candles all around the courtyard and finished with the symbol for Shikoku. "Shikoku hear my call, please come forth when the moon is full." October sat at the edge of the circle meditating, she figured she'd let Dirk explore the castle for awhile.

@Knightling

(There's multiple directions to go with this, but for now, he's seeking out a weapon that could be used against vampires, as a security measure of sorts)

Sure, he wasn't very accustomed to the underworld of the supernaturals, but atleast he had some sort of introduction. Stepping inside the tavern, he eyed all of the guests there, then began to mingle as best he could. Considering how different this was from normal taverns, he figured this would be the perfect place to find what he needed, he just needed to find the right people. It was no surprise, of course, that he was eventually able to come across a werewolf. "This will do" Dirk muttered as he took the silver knife, then handed some money over. Stepping back, he slid it into his pocket where it would be well hidden.

((noticed...haha but i g2g sleep time))

Scar was standing outside the courtyard back at the castle she was leaning against the wall watching October. "you don't have the power to summon a god. So who exactly are you waiting for?"

October opened her eyes and looked up at Scar. "It's none of your business. Aren't you looking for someone, why are you here?"

Scar laughed. "I have my reasons." 

@Knightling

((noticed...haha but i g2g sleep time))

Scar was standing outside the courtyard back at the castle she was leaning against the wall watching October. "you don't have the power to summon a god. So who exactly are you waiting for?"

October opened her eyes and looked up at Scar. "It's none of your business. Aren't you looking for someone, why are you here?"

Scar laughed. "I have my reasons."

@Knightling

Dirk stepped out of the tavern, but paused and glanced back momentarily. Sure, it was foreign, but he seemed to be adjusting rather well already. With a shake of his head, he turned  and made his way through the forest slowly. He had to hurry back, while the directions were still fresh in his mind.

"Who are you anyway?" October asked with a calm collected tone. 

"oh come now, you know better than most how much power a name holds, I don't just give my name out to just anyone you know. " Scar smirked she loved toying with emotions and she could tell she was getting under October's skin. 

@Knightling

"Who are you anyway?" October asked with a calm collected tone. 

"oh come now, you know better than most how much power a name holds, I don't just give my name out to just anyone you know. " Scar smirked she loved toying with emotions and she could tell she was getting under October's skin. 

@Knightling

dirk stumbled into view, finally reaching the castle "a name can command respect, if given. Now I do believe some answers are in order"

October-- "whoever you are get off my property." she snarled at her "you're not welcome here." 

Scar laughed "now welcome? And want can you, a mere vampire do to stop me?" she started walking closer to October examining the seals she placed. 

@Knightly@Knightling

Last edited by a moderator:
October-- "whoever you are get off my property." she snarled at her "you're not welcome here."

Scar laughed "now welcome? And want can you, a mere vampire do to stop me?" she started walking closer to October examining the seals she placed.

@Knightly

Dirk placed his hands on his hips, finding this to be one of those rare moments when October grew angry. Nevertheless, he was more consumed with curiosity then frustration as he moved closer. Reaching out, he grabbed Scar by the arm, stopping her from getting any closer to October "So far you've not answered a single thing" Dirk tightened his grip and pulled her back "I want a name, and What exactly are you? If you have any useful information, I want to know. If you're bluffing,," a challenging look crossed his eyes "I'm calling it"

As you tried to grab Scar's arm, you went right through her, as if she was a ghost. Scar turned around to look at you. "You'll get no answers from me." 

October saw his hand go right through her. "You're not corporeal?" she shook her head. "What are you?"

Scar rolled her eyes "Well now that the cat's out of the bag I must be off." she looked back at October "don't you dare think that just because I don't have a body here that I won't destroy you." She walked away.

"here?" October said trying to figure Scar out. "I don't have a body HERE" she emphasized the word here."what did she mean by that?"

@Knightling

As you tried to grab Scar's arm, you went right through her, as if she was a ghost. Scar turned around to look at you. "You'll get no answers from me." 

October saw his hand go right through her. "You're not corporeal?" she shook her head. "What are you?"

Scar rolled her eyes "Well now that the cat's out of the bag I must be off." she looked back at October "don't you dare think that just because I don't have a body here that I won't destroy you." She walked away.

"here?" October said trying to figure Scar out. "I don't have a body HERE" she emphasized the word here."what did she mean by that?"

@Knightling

"what in the devil?" Dirk muttered to himself in shock when his hand went through her. He quickly drew it back and stared at his fingers, then back up at scar when she began to leave. "no! You can't just leave!" He exclaimed, moving forward and attempting to grab her again "I want answers, I need answers!" He stopped at the edge of the forest.

"What answers are you trying to get?" October asked Dirk. She stood up looking around still trying to understand Scar. Maybe Shikoku knew who she was. She just had to wait, hope that Shikoku could figure it out. For now she was interested in Dirk, he seemed eager to go after her. It striked her as strange. 

@Knightling

"What answers are you trying to get?" October asked Dirk. She stood up looking around still trying to understand Scar. Maybe Shikoku knew who she was. She just had to wait, hope that Shikoku could figure it out. For now she was interested in Dirk, he seemed eager to go after her. It striked her as strange. 

@Knightling

dirk placed his hand against a tree as he stared out onto the forest "anything! Who I am, who I once was, why she mentioned a father. Closure is something I would kill for!" He clenched his hands into fists "we have to find her!"

"I don't think she knows about you." October walked over to him putting her hand on his shoulder. "I think whatever she's after she thinks I can lead her to it. But whatever she saw in you it didn't seem like she was interested" October sighs "plus what would you do when you found her? She isn't corporeal, we can't do anything to her." She let go of his shoulder thinking maybe she overstepped, and turned around to go back to the circle in the courtyard.

@Knightling

"I don't think she knows about you." October walked over to him putting her hand on his shoulder. "I think whatever she's after she thinks I can lead her to it. But whatever she saw in you it didn't seem like she was interested" October sighs "plus what would you do when you found her? She isn't corporeal, we can't do anything to her." She let go of his shoulder thinking maybe she overstepped, and turned around to go back to the circle in the courtyard.

@Knightling

"so she led me on, gave me false hope, that's what I'm seeing right now!"dirk exclaimed, almost unable to contain his frustration. He glanced back when the hand touched his shoulder, then looked at the ground, his mind racing. If this ghostly person was a threat to October, he needed to keep her safe until the full moon was past. He couldn't let his plans get ruined. "does the ritual have to be done here?"he moved up beside her, now acting somewhat protective

October shook her head "no but everything is set up here, and I know it well." she turned to face him again. "Why do you ask? Did you have somewhere else in mind?" When she faced him she realized how close they were, they were almost touching, she was a bit distracted so she didn't realize it sooner. She blushed feeling a little out of sorts. She was facing him but took a step back so they weren't so close. 

@Knightling

October shook her head "no but everything is set up here, and I know it well." she turned to face him again. "Why do you ask? Did you have somewhere else in mind?" When she faced him she realized how close they were, they were almost touching, she was a bit distracted so she didn't realize it sooner. She blushed feeling a little out of sorts. She was facing him but took a step back so they weren't so close. 

@Knightling

dirk glanced at the forest, worried about scar, then back at October when she stepped back. "uh, yeah..." He stuttered, an amused look on his face "she knows where we are, just don't want this process disturbed,,,, but I suppose that is a judgement call that should be made by the witch vampire, right?"

"how can she interrupt if she can't touch anything?" October went back to the circle she looked around making sure no one else was around. "Shikoku she be here soon, and hopefully you can get all the answers you're looking for." She looks over her shoulder at him "we will deal with the non corporeal girl after. Sound okay?"

@Knightling

((fast forward to day, since this could take awhile, hope thats okay))

"how can she interrupt if she can't touch anything?" October went back to the circle she looked around making sure no one else was around. "Shikoku she be here soon, and hopefully you can get all the answers you're looking for." She looks over her shoulder at him "we will deal with the non corporeal girl after. Sound okay?"

@Knightling

((fast forward to day, since this could take awhile, hope thats okay))

(Good idea)

Dirk placed his foot on the ledge of the roof, looking up at the night sky. "This is the night" he muttered to himself, feeling hope build up inside. This is what he had been waiting for, and now he wasn't going to let anything stop him. Pulling out the silver knife, he held it up and examined it glint in the moon light, then he slit it across his wrist. It left a long cut in his skin, but there was no pain and no blood. "[SIZE= 12px]It is still sharp, and I am still undead[/SIZE]" he muttered to himself. "October, when do we start?" he called out, turning and making his way into the dark corridors. His pace was fast as he looked for her

October was downstairs sitting on a chair at the bottom, of the stairs, she was reading a book. As she heard him call out to her, she set the book down on the table. "We can start now, as long as you're ready." She walked outside to the courtyard where everything was set up. Shikoku was already waiting there for them, she looked in her teens, she had sandy blonde, light brown hair. It was pulled back in two ponytails. She was standing in the middle of the circle October drew days before, she was surrounded in white lights. "Hello October" she had a big smile on her face, "it's always a pleasure to see you." 

October smiled "Thank you for coming Shikoku." she bowed and waited for Dirk to meet them outside.

full (3).jpg

@Knightling

October was downstairs sitting on a chair at the bottom, of the stairs, she was reading a book. As she heard him call out to her, she set the book down on the table. "We can start now, as long as you're ready." She walked outside to the courtyard where everything was set up. Shikoku was already waiting there for them, she looked in her teens, she had sandy blonde, light brown hair. It was pulled back in two ponytails. She was standing in the middle of the circle October drew days before, she was surrounded in white lights. "Hello October" she had a big smile on her face, "it's always a pleasure to see you."

October smiled "Thank you for coming Shikoku." she bowed and waited for Dirk to meet them outside.

View attachment 192817

@Knightling

Dirk swiftly moved out of the castle and towards the circle. As he drew closer, he slowed down, giving Shikoku a surprised look. "Uh, October, who is this little girl? You can't be serious, right? I mean, you were talking about some sort of Goddess" he stepped closer, crossing his arms "That's not,,no way..."

Shikoku--"It's nice to meet you too." She smiled and looked over at October "He just is quite the charmer isn't he?" She said sarcastically. "I'm a little under 100 years old thank you very much, so you can stop judging me based on my looks." 

October looked over at Dirk. "She's a goddess she can take on any form she chooses."

@Knightling

Shikoku--"It's nice to meet you too." She smiled and looked over at October "He just is quite the charmer isn't he?" She said sarcastically. "I'm a little under 100 years old thank you very much, so you can stop judging me based on my looks."

October looked over at Dirk. "She's a goddess she can take on any form she chooses."

@Knightling

Dirk glanced between the two of them, still finding himself unable to believe it "Either I'm crazy, or your are, but there won't be any hurt in atleast trying" he took a bold step inside the circle "Okay, shikey, shoku, or whatever your name is" He didn't seem to be taking her very seriously at the moment "I'll believe your claims once I see it for myself. I don't know if October has told you already" he motioned at her "But I am an undead, seeking to reverse myself back to the living"

Shikoku looked mad, she didn't like being made fun of. "you either take me seriously or I don't help." she turned to October. "A supernatural reversal? October are you crazy that's why you called me down here? Does he even know what the consequences are?" She talked to October not wanting to talk to him since he wasn't taking this seriously. 

October crossed her arms and looked at her to show her she was serious. "Shikoku I warned him, but since it's your spell I figured you could fill him in n the exact details." October tilted her head looking at her. "If you do this for me your debt will be repaid okay? Just please I'm trying to help a friend here."

@Knightling

Shikoku looked mad, she didn't like being made fun of. "you either take me seriously or I don't help." she turned to October. "A supernatural reversal? October are you crazy that's why you called me down here? Does he even know what the consequences are?" She talked to October not wanting to talk to him since he wasn't taking this seriously. 

October crossed her arms and looked at her to show her she was serious. "Shikoku I warned him, but since it's your spell I figured you could fill him in n the exact details." October tilted her head looking at her. "If you do this for me your debt will be repaid okay? Just please I'm trying to help a friend here."

@Knightling

dirk smirked as he watched the both of them, finding all this to be too ridiculous to believe. He was about to add another snide remark, but a thought crossed his mind. What if this was genuine? He couldn't blow his chance at this. "okay, my apologies, please, I really want to proceed with this" he pleaded

Shikoku looked back at him. "are you serious that you want to be alive again?" She walked closer to him, circling him looking him up and down. "This is very powerful stuff, the consequences can differ from person to person. You can end up back but with no memories, or come back being a man you hate. It's very hard to foresee what exactly will happen. But I can do it."

@Knightling

Shikoku looked back at him. "are you serious that you want to be alive again?" She walked closer to him, circling him looking him up and down. "This is very powerful stuff, the consequences can differ from person to person. You can end up back but with no memories, or come back being a man you hate. It's very hard to foresee what exactly will happen. But I can do it."

@Knightling

dirk stood still, eyes distant as he tried to remember anything from the past "I'm rather used to side effects" he stated, giving her a nervous look "I can deal with anything you got, just as long as I get a second chance at life. Can you do it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back