• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

babynear.png

Toby ran frantically through the forest, the sounds of those pursuing him slowly dying off in the distance. Nevertheless, the little boy continued to run. away, dodging through the trees. He finally ducked behind a large stump, stopping to catch his breath. He wheezed and coughed, clutching his chest. Curling up into a ball, the six year old tried to keep hidden from the people who seemed to have given up on chasing him.

Dirk clenched his hands into fists, his stomach growling as he stood up "Havn't been around this many people for a long time" he explained "Been living in the forest" he glanced at the window "And waiting for that full moon..."

Toby started to cry, realizing that he was hopelessly lost in the woods and would likely die out here. Maybe that would be better than the orphanage he ran away from, but it was still certain doom. Sobbing, he rolled over onto his side and curled into fetal position.

Kina walked back, practically stomping, before going over and sitting next to where Redd was sitting earlier. "Well, he took his bunny back." She sighed.

"are you hungry Dirk?" Redd asked, ignoring Kina. "I have a fresh kill out in the woods, I'm sure the boy didn't touch him, probably piss scared."

@Knightl

((ignore above phone is glitch in and won't let me delete it... Still I can't get it to clear))

October looked outside she could sense the fear. She wondered if she should leave, but looked at Dirk, she wasnt sure if he would be okay with these people. 

@Yohimitsu @Knightling

"are you hungry Dirk?" Redd asked, ignoring Kina. "I have a fresh kill out in the woods, I'm sure the boy didn't touch him, probably piss scared."

"I'm always hungry" Dirk muttered, taking one of the cigarettes "But it's nothing that your food could satisfy" he paced "That that problem will be solved Very soon"

Redd got up and walked behind Dirk, he leaned in to whisper in his ear "I just killed a man about 30 minutes ago, do you want him? You look starved." The heavy smell of tobacco hung on him as he spoke. 

The scarecrow followed Kina. It seemed to like her more than the others. It gently set its pumpkin head down on a stump allowing the bunny to hop to the girl happily. The scarecrow watched curiously at whatever happened.

@Xena

Last edited by a moderator:
dirk let out a bitter chuckle "my curiosity had been sparked. Thanks, redd, but I'll take my chances with the restaurant" he moved towards the doorway "I'll be back"

October walked outside waiting for Dirk. "it's not to far from here." 

"Not far,," Dirk paused to think, not fully trusting October anymore. At this point, he didn't know who to trust, and was growing slightly paranoid "Okay, lets go" he decided, closing the door behind him "How far do you mean by 'not far'?"

"it's at the edge of town, as soon as we past those trees up there we'll be able to see it." October pointed to the trees that were 10 feet away. 

@Knightling

"Fine" Dirk nodded "As long as we don't get lost, I'm down for this. Though I do question the Nature of this restaurant" he took the lead 

(This is an opportunity for us to find your character @Firkle

Toby started to cry, realizing that he was hopelessly lost in the woods and would likely die out here. Maybe that would be better than the orphanage he ran away from, but it was still certain doom. Sobbing, he rolled over onto his side and curled into fetal position.

(Lady Pumpkin head scarecrow!)

The scarecrow with the dress walked through the woods. It heard a little boy crying, it must've been a mother in a past life because it went straight to it hoping to comfort the poor thing. 

"Hello?" She said in her soft and sweet voice. The scarecrow was 7'8 and had a orange dress on with a pumpkin pattern adorning the dress.

"Fine" Dirk nodded "As long as we don't get lost, I'm down for this. Though I do question the Nature of this restaurant" he took the lead 

(This is an opportunity for us to find your character @Firkle

(Sorry XD. I'll leave?)

October giggled a little "Sorry I forgot you don't know a lot about supernatural." they approached the building it was on the very edge of town, it looked run down. "don't mind the appearance on the outside, it's just to keep normal humans from wanting to enter."  she opened the door, inside was much nicer, it looked like a Tavern. 

@Knightling

(( Sorry I've been inactive. I'm currently dealing with a lot of personal issues. I was just disowned and lost my house so I don't know when I'll be back. ))

October giggled a little "Sorry I forgot you don't know a lot about supernatural." they approached the building it was on the very edge of town, it looked run down. "don't mind the appearance on the outside, it's just to keep normal humans from wanting to enter."  she opened the door, inside was much nicer, it looked like a Tavern. 

@Knightling

Dirk eyed Tavern cautiously, still not sure if it was a trap. "Got nothing to lose anyways" he shrugged, then stepped inside when she opened the door "Looks,,,normal,,,I was not expecting that"

(( Sorry I've been inactive. I'm currently dealing with a lot of personal issues. I was just disowned and lost my house so I don't know when I'll be back. ))

(Well I hope things work out one way or another)

October took a seat at a table. "these types of places are all over if you know where to look." She motioned for you to sit with her. "demons, vampires, creatures eat here when they don't want to get caught in the real world." 

@Knightling

(( @Yohimitsu dude I'm sorry but we understand real life shit comes first)) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back