• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Redd smiled gently, "she just showed up one day and I thought it would be best for her safety to stay with me until I'm sure she's ready to go. Guess I'm just a fool looking for someone to care." He scribbled something on a loose tea-stained paper, and signed it with beautiful penmanship, folding it and sealing it in an envelope. "Kina? Can you do me a favor?" he called to her. 

"A little girl and a rabbit, you've got quite the family here" Dirk replied, puffing on the cigar harder. He cast an annoyed glance at Kina, then muttered "Surprised such a small child can have such a big additude, I suppose you are a very patient vampire"

Kina filled one bowl with water, and then the other with fruit. She had read somewhere that bunnies liked fruit. "I don't know." She called back to Redd, putting Mrs.Carrots down and walking over to where the two men were. "If it's be nice to my friend over here then no. But really, anything else is probably fine. What's up?" She then looked over to the other male. "I'm 18, I'm not a fucking child!" She growled again, before looking back to Redd. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The place was very relaxing.

Gary entered the scene and said hi to everyone...

"HI," he shouted to Redd. "What's up?"

Redd's ears twitched as he took another drag of his cigarette, "I haven't had any contact with people for over 6 years, I've been patient because of it."  Redd jumped a bit as the new man barged in, "holy fuck!" he shouted spilling his whiskey. 

"Damn" Dirk narrowed his eyes, then gave an amused chuckle. He took another sip of the whiskey, though it still didn't do anything for him. He glanced at Kina with dilated eyes, then shook his head slowly tapped his fingers against the table. "Okay, not a child, my bad" He muttered, not wanting to stir up anymore trouble. With a surprised gasp, Dirk looked over at the random person who just walked in "What in the Devil?!"

Gary had always had a mysterious aura within him. He was quite charming with the ladies of his past life and no one could really figure him out. However, being mysterious had its price. He was also a weirdo who was known to start random conversations with the most random of people.

After the awkward silence, he spoke.

"What's goin' on," he asked, wearing a t-shirt and blue jeans. "Any ladies anywhere we could flirt with?"

Kina yelped when the random man barged in, and the simply stared at Redd during his introduction. "God, this is getting to be too much..." She said staring at the new male, rolling her eyes and then looking back to Redd. "I'll be in the kitchen." She announced, heading to her destination, where the bunny was.

(K)

(I have a feeling that Dirk and Kina won't get along, this should be interesting)

Dirk finished the cigar and placed it down, "You came to the wrong place, unless you're lookin' to tame a Shrew" he indicated the kitchen with his eyes. Crossing his arms, he glanced over at October "You can come on in" He said, then cast a warning glance at Gary

(K)

(I have a feeling that Dirk and Kina won't get along, this should be interesting)

Dirk finished the cigar and placed it down, "You came to the wrong place, unless you're lookin' to tame a Shrew" he indicated the kitchen with his eyes. Crossing his arms, he glanced over at October "You can come on in" He said, then cast a warning glance at Gary

((kina is just angsty teen LOL no no if they dont get along at least us at admins should :) ))

(And Dirk only has limited patience, I'm hoping this will bring in some good dynamics, lol)

((and Redd likes Dirk but also Likes Kina. Very interesting dynamics indeed!))

((And I mean likes as in a friend way for kina and Redd))

@ZappiestAbyss @Xena @Knightling @Scarlet_MCRP @Yohimitsu

This was an unusual room for Veezel. He had never been in the same room with an animated scarecrow in his life. He kept staring at the tall figure like there was no tomorrow, wondering how it was even alive. He wondered if he had organs like regular humans do.

The scarecrow looked down at the man standing before him. He stopped to pick his little bunny friend who he put inside of his pumpkin head. The bunny crawled into it began to make itself comfortable.

(K)

October still stood in the doorway, she didn't want to enter. She could tell Redd didn't like her, but she wasn't quite she why. 

@Yohimitsu

"You know, the pumpkin head reminds me of that character from the Wizard of oz, not the first story, but the second one, Return to oz, I think" Dirk pointed out, watching with intrigue the entire time

Redd watched everyone carefully, "you can come in" he said to October. He got up, got a soft rag and cleaned up the spilled whiskey. He poured another glass for himself and sat back down, drinking half the glass in one sip, obviously stressed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back