• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Redd rushed to clean himself up, he quickly did his hair and pulled on clean clothes making sure he looked good. He ran downstairs, looking at everyone in the house. 

@Xena @Knightling 

Last edited by a moderator:
Redd rushed to clean himself up, he quickly did his hair and pulled on clean clothes making sure he looked good. He ran downstairs, looking at everyone in the house. 

@Xena @Knightling 

Kina frowned. "Is this the point where you boot me out and force me to fend for myself? Because now I have a bunny with me, and I don't think it's fair to boot two gir-" She paused, before checking the bunny's gender. "-two girls out of the house."

"If I did have somewhere else to go, I probably don't remember" Dirk joked, then he moved up to the door "I feel like this is a trap, stay on your toes" he advised October, then he knocked on the door

He sighed, "you don't have to leave. Just....stay upstairs I guess. I've grown to like you" his heart jumped at the knock. He gently opened the door "hey, you found it."

He sighed, "you don't have to leave. Just....stay upstairs I guess. I've grown to like you" his heart jumped at the knock. He gently opened the door "hey, you found it."

Kina quickly rushed upstairs with the bunny. 

@Knightl

((ignore above phone is glitch in and won't let me delete it))

"why do you feel it's a trap... " she stopped because the door was opening. She saw the man from before and looked away shyly she felt like she wasn't supposed to come along. 

@Yohimitsu @Knightling

(Knighl hasn't been online for three years, lol)

Dirk cast a cautious look at the man, his memory still foggy as it took him a few moments to recall who he was. "You were the fellow from back in the forest, right?" He got right to the point "You told me that somebody was watching me. Who? And why?"

@Yohimitsu

@Scarlet_MCRP

Redd's heart raced, as he looked over at the girl. He became anxious and shy, his breathing became fast and labored. She should not be here he thought she's the problem. He glanced back and fourth at the two, time seemed to stop in his shoes. Say something you damn idiot. "Please come in, I'd like to speak with you in private." Realizing he had never caught his name, he felt more embarrassed than ever.

@Knightling

@Scarlet_MCRP

@Xena

Redd's heart raced, as he looked over at the girl. He became anxious and shy, his breathing became fast and labored. She should not be here he thought she's the problem. He glanced back and fourth at the two, time seemed to stop in his shoes. Say something you damn idiot. "Please come in, I'd like to speak with you in private." Realizing he had never caught his name, he felt more embarrassed than ever.

@Knightling

@Scarlet_MCRP

@Xena

Dirk glanced over at October. Since she was the one who made sure he didn't forget his goal, he was hesitant to separate "This'll only be for a little bit" he instructed. Curious to get answers, he stepped inside and looked around "That demon possessed girl, she's at large right now, so keep your eyes opened" he warned

Dirk glanced over at October. Since she was the one who made sure he didn't forget his goal, he was hesitant to separate "This'll only be for a little bit" he instructed. Curious to get answers, he stepped inside and looked around "That demon possessed girl, she's at large right now, so keep your eyes opened" he warned

@Knightling

@Scarlet_MCRP

@Xena

Kina stayed upstairs, playing with her bunny rabbit.

He sat down and caught his breath, and poured two glasses of whiskey, handing one to Dirk. He took a sip "She's the problem." he spoke softly to insure she wouldn't hear. "She's been watching all of us this whole time. Especially in the forest encounter. I'd be careful if I were you. She's got a job and she isn't going to leave it unfinished. You can see it in her eyes." He handed Dirk a stack letters, requests for assassination for October, each from different people. "On that note, I never caught your name." Redd spoke, calm now, leaning back against the chair. 

He sat down and caught his breath, and poured two glasses of whiskey, handing one to Dirk. He took a sip "She's the problem." he spoke softly to insure she wouldn't hear. "She's been watching all of us this whole time. Especially in the forest encounter. I'd be careful if I were you. She's got a job and she isn't going to leave it unfinished. You can see it in her eyes." He handed Dirk a stack letters, requests for assassination for October, each from different people. "On that note, I never caught your name." Redd spoke, calm now, leaning back against the chair. 

Dirk took the one glass of whiskey and sipped from it, then set it down with disappointment. Like anything else, it had no taste, and did nothing for him. "Interesting,," he muttered, looking through the stack of papers carefully. It now intrigued him as he inspected it, then he glanced up at him "I'm not surprised if she's a dangerous person" he stated "But I consider myself very capable of dealing with dangerous situations. At this point, I'm willing to take my chances, since she's helping me achieve My goal. The name is Dirk"

((gah phone is stuck and won't let me reply, had to wait till I got home. and hey!! character is not evil, but oh it's on I'll bring it, got twists up the ass.))

October waited outside wile he went inside, she was curious at the comment that someone was following him, it striked her as unusual. She also heard his heart race when she showed up. Since she was a vampire, she heard their conversation, it was odd he thought of her as a threat, she had no idea how that could even be. But, it made her happy Dirk at least somewhat trusted her. She licked her fang getting a more hungry but she could wait for him to finish so she could take him for food too like she said. She heard the heartbeat of someone else in the house, but didn't hear a voice but she kept to herself listening making sure Dirk was okay.

@Knightling

@Yohimitsu

((gah phone is stuck and won't let me reply, had to wait till I got home. and hey!! character is not evil, but oh it's on I'll bring it, got twists up the ass.))

October waited outside wile he went inside, she was curious at the comment that someone was following him, it striked her as unusual. She also heard his heart race when she showed up. Since she was a vampire, she heard their conversation, it was odd he thought of her as a threat, she had no idea how that could even be. But, it made her happy Dirk at least somewhat trusted her. She licked her fang getting a more hungry but she could wait for him to finish so she could take him for food too like she said. She heard the heartbeat of someone else in the house, but didn't hear a voice but she kept to herself listening making sure Dirk was okay.

@Knightling

@Yohimitsu

((IF SHE EATS KINA"S BUNNY I WILL KILL A BTCH

Dirk took the one glass of whiskey and sipped from it, then set it down with disappointment. Like anything else, it had no taste, and did nothing for him. "Interesting,," he muttered, looking through the stack of papers carefully. It now intrigued him as he inspected it, then he glanced up at him "I'm not surprised if she's a dangerous person" he stated "But I consider myself very capable of dealing with dangerous situations. At this point, I'm willing to take my chances, since she's helping me achieve My goal. The name is Dirk"

"I know you probably won't listen, since you trust her so." He knew she was listening, the two vampires seemed to be building a toxic relationship, not even meeting each other yet. "I haven't heard your name yet, you must be good to people. Stay that way, I dont want to have to go after a handsome man like you." He smiled, holding his hand out for a handshake.

"I know you probably won't listen, since you trust her so." He knew she was listening, the two vampires seemed to be building a toxic relationship, not even meeting each other yet. "I haven't heard your name yet, you must be good to people. Stay that way, I dont want to have to go after a handsome man like you." He smiled, holding his hand out for a handshake.

"Oh, I'm listening" Dirk replied firmly "Due to your warning, I am gonna be careful, but as I said earlier, I'm willing to take my chances. I don't really trust Anybody" he explained vaguely "I'm just playing my cards the best I can, given my circumstances" He lit his cigar in his mouth, then shook his hand, slightly uncomfortable "I like to remain unknown in general"

"Oh, I'm listening" Dirk replied firmly "Due to your warning, I am gonna be careful, but as I said earlier, I'm willing to take my chances. I don't really trust Anybody" he explained vaguely "I'm just playing my cards the best I can, given my circumstances" He lit his cigar in his mouth, then shook his hand, slightly uncomfortable "I like to remain unknown in general"

@Yohimitsu@Scarlet_MCRP

Kina slowly walked downstairs. She felt bad for the bunny; he seemed thirsty.

Redd nodded, pulling out his carton of cigarettes, putting one in his mouth. "well, keep yourself out of trouble, hot stuff." he lit the cigarette and took another swig of whiskey, he looked over at Kina, "what's wrong?"

Kina kept the bunny close, and stared at the new man in the room, then back at Redd. "I wanted to get some water for Mrs.Carrots. I feel like she deserves it. And, she seems thirsty." Kina smiled polietly, it seemed fitting to act polite with a guest in the house. @Yohimitsu @Knightling @Scarlet_MCRP

Dirk puffed on the cigar for a few seconds, taking in the taste, then he glanced over at Kina, then back at him "Adopted yourself a little human kid?" he joked, then raised an eyebrow "Who is Mrs Carrots?"

Dirk puffed on the cigar for a few seconds, taking in the taste, then he glanced over at Kina, then back at him "Adopted yourself a little human kid?" he joked, then raised an eyebrow "Who is Mrs Carrots?"

Kina growled after the snarky remark. "Oh, please. He didn't adopt me, for fuck's sake." Ha, where did that polite girl go? Kina held up the white bunny. "This is Mrs.Carrots. She's a rabbit, idiot, didn't you see her beforehand?" Kina walked down the rest of the steps and towards the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back