• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

Yoshi looked up. "I'll start the tents! Taicho" he replied with a grin. "We can get done faster if we do one at a time instead of everyone by themselves." Yoshi pointed at Makoto and Senna. "You two with me, let's get this done fast." He said with a smile starting to unpack his tent. @BobbyW

Senna smiled at Ioko as she stepped away and started to gather rocks. She put her things down and listened to Yoshi. "Haiiiii" she said as she rushed over and helped him put the lower tarp down. She was having fun and started feeling a bit more herself towards them. @Hobbesisalive

Makoto nodded at The red haired guy and then shifted his gaze over to Senna, who was now on her way to Yoshi. "Alright then." Makoto now joined the two, assisting them in their task, "So, does anyone of us even know how to.. Start a fire?" Well, i guess Satsuki would have a lighter with him... That might make thing more easy.

@NickOnTheReg

Senna shook her head. "I don't go near flames after chemistry class last year." She said. She got quiet and looked down. "That was a loud bang." She added. "Yoshi-senpai what's next?"

"Senapi?!? No no no call Ioko Senpai" he said with a grin towards her. "It's snowing so the sticks are probably damp but if anyone has a lighter it'll work if we can find kindling. Or lighter fluid." @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna shook her head. "I don't go near flames after chemistry class last year." She said. She got quiet and looked down. "That was a loud bang." She added. "Yoshi-senpai what's next?"

"Senapi?!? No no no call Ioko Senpai" he said with a grin towards her. "It's snowing so the sticks are probably damp but if anyone has a lighter it'll work if we can find kindling. Or lighter fluid." @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Ioko raised her head and glared at Yoshi, but smiled when she looked at her stones again. The female walked back towards the three and started to place the stoned in a circle, sometimes looking up to see how the others were doing. 'Those sticks are fine, I brought them with me. And I have matches.' She showed them to the red haired guy and grinned. 'Easypeasy!'

Satsuki

The male let the stoned in his hands fall and helped the girl with placing them in a circle. 'And if the matches don't work, I have a lighter.' he smiled and grabbed the thing out of his pocket, together with a cigarette. Satsuki lit the thing up as he proudly watched how everyone was doing. They would be fine.

Senna's and Yoshi's little dispute made Makoto laugh. It was nice to see, how everyone was getting along so well. "Uhh, we won't have to worry about he lighter, but kindling?" The bos rubbed the back of hus head, thinking about possible ways to replace something like that. Maybe one of us will Have to make a quick trip to a store, or something like that. "That might get a bit tricky."

@NickOnTheReg

Senna looked up. "Ioko-Senpai you think of everything." she said as they almost finished The big tent. Everything was coming along nicely and she couldn't wait to sleep in her brand new sleeping tag and tent once it was set up. She wondered if they would sit around the fire together telling stories or singing songs. "No ghost stories." She let slip out while she was talking to herself. Senna covered her mouth in embarrassment. @Hobbesisalive

Yoshi laughed at Senna calling Ioko senpai. "Yes she does, doesn't she." Yoshi replied to Senna looking over at Ioko. This was too good he thought. He then looked at Makoto, "If needed we could have run to the store for things, but looks like we have everything here" Yoshi said as they finished the tent. "Yess look at it and all it's beauty. 3 person tent with divider for privacy." Yoshi was satisfied with the work and started moving things into the tent. "Who's tent is next? Ioko or Senna's or you ladies sharring?" he asked from inside the tent @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna looked up. "Ioko-Senpai you think of everything." she said as they almost finished The big tent. Everything was coming along nicely and she couldn't wait to sleep in her brand new sleeping tag and tent once it was set up. She wondered if they would sit around the fire together telling stories or singing songs. "No ghost stories." She let slip out while she was talking to herself. Senna covered her mouth in embarrassment. @Hobbesisalive
Yoshi laughed at Senna calling Ioko senpai. "Yes she does, doesn't she." Yoshi replied to Senna looking over at Ioko. This was too good he thought. He then looked at Makoto, "If needed we could have run to the store for things, but looks like we have everything here" Yoshi said as they finished the tent. "Yess look at it and all it's beauty. 3 person tent with divider for privacy." Yoshi was satisfied with the work and started moving things into the tent. "Who's tent is next? Ioko or Senna's or you ladies sharring?" he asked from inside the tent @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Ioko continued trying to fire it up when her name was called. She thought about sharing a tent and decided that she could not slack off now. The boys were sharing a tent, and so would she. If Senna did agree with that. 'We share.' The female didn't even let Senna decide, she just stated it like everything was planned out.

When she turned to her sticks again, she lit a match and threw it into the pile, watching how her first attempt failed. Ioko squinted her eyes and started throwing a lot of burning matches into the not yet exercising fire. 'C'mon burn you moron!' she yelled while continuing to throw matches.

Satsuki

Nice you three, setting up a tent like that.' The male gave a thumbs up and walked around the thing, stepping inside and putting down his bag in the tent. 'Makoto, see this it looks nice!' The young male said towards his friend.

@BobbyW

Makoto nodded at Yoshi, and watched him, and Satsuki step inside the tend, preparing it. "Yeah, no doubt that three people fit in there. The boy now sliped inside the tend as well, looking at the other two. He put down his backpack, and pulled his sleeping bag out of it. I guess it's not that bad. Rubbing the back of his head, he analyzed the, unusually big tend in which he was in. "Enough to spend the night in." Makoto mumbled tp himself.

@Hobbesisalive @NickOnTheReg

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko continued trying to fire it up when her name was called. She thought about sharing a tent and decided that she could not slack off now. The boys were sharing a tent, and so would she. If Senna did agree with that. 'We share.' The female didn't even let Senna decide, she just stated it like everything was planned out.
When she turned to her sticks again, she lit a match and threw it into the pile, watching how her first attempt failed. Ioko squinted her eyes and started throwing a lot of burning matches into the not yet exercising fire. 'C'mon burn you moron!' she yelled while continuing to throw matches.

Satsuki

Nice you three, setting up a tent like that.' The male gave a thumbs up and walked around the thing, stepping inside and putting down his bag in the tent. 'Makoto, see this it looks nice!' The young male said towards his friend.

@BobbyW
Senna beamed with excitement when Ioko said they would be in the same tent together. "Thank you Ioko-senpai" she yelled and did a little dance in excitement. She ran over to grab Ioko's tent. "Yoshiiiiii we need to hurry and set this one up next. Senna was full of energy all of a sudden. "Don't you men try anything funny while we women are in the tent or I'll spray you. " she added being serious bringing her pepper spray out. "No perverts." she added. Senna already started to clear a spot for the tarp down.

Yoshi started laughing and went over and helped her out. "Ioko, you sure are kind." he said laughing. He then started to nail down the four corners of the tarp. He looked up and saw Ioko struggling with the fire. "Try lighting one stick, then feeding it into the pile and slightly blow. If not I have some paper we can rip up and burn too, it burns faster so it could help out the sticks catch." Yoshi said as he watched her. @Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna beamed with excitement when Ioko said they would be in the same tent together. "Thank you Ioko-senpai" she yelled and did a little dance in excitement. She ran over to grab Ioko's tent. "Yoshiiiiii we need to hurry and set this one up next. Senna was full of energy all of a sudden. "Don't you men try anything funny while we women are in the tent or I'll spray you. " she added being serious bringing her pepper spray out. "No perverts." she added. Senna already started to clear a spot for the tarp down.
Yoshi started laughing and went over and helped her out. "Ioko, you sure are kind." he said laughing. He then started to nail down the four corners of the tarp. He looked up and saw Ioko struggling with the fire. "Try lighting one stick, then feeding it into the pile and slightly blow. If not I have some paper we can rip up and burn too, it burns faster so it could help out the sticks catch." Yoshi said as he watched her. @Hobbesisalive
Ioko nodded and tried as Yoshi said. She carefully lit one stick and held it into the pile of the sticks. Slowly he fire began to spread through the little pit. And as the fire lit up, so did the eyes of the female. Amazed by the little trick.

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko nodded and tried as Yoshi said. She carefully lit one stick and held it into the pile of the sticks. Slowly he fire began to spread through the little pit. And as the fire lit up, so did the eyes of the female. Amazed by the little trick.
Yoshi looked over after finishing off the second tent. "All finished!" He walked over towards Ioko. "Glad it worked. Good job Taicho" he said with a smile. "Your tent is finished too. I could help you carry your things in." Yoshi added as they sat by the fire. @Hobbesisalive

Makoto was focused on unpacking his belongings. Sleeping bag... Toothbrush... Comb... He used the moment to also check if he had forgotten anything, since if that was the case, he'd still have the option to stop by at his house, before moving on to the next city. Alright, looks like i have everything i need with me. The boy was about to zip his backpack shut, when a thought suddenly crossed his mind. "...In MY opinion calling someone cute is a compliment, even if he's a male!" He was obviously referring to their earlier conversation. "I mean, i think i'm cute, do you find me cute?" The boy glared at Satsuki, with an... Oddly serious expression. He really had to use all of his willpower, to actually keep that face, that whole conversation was just too amusing for him.

@Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi looked over after finishing off the second tent. "All finished!" He walked over towards Ioko. "Glad it worked. Good job Taicho" he said with a smile. "Your tent is finished too. I could help you carry your things in." Yoshi added as they sat by the fire. @Hobbesisalive
Ioko smiled as she watched the flames grow and shrink. It was beautiful in her opinion. "Thank you Mario." The female chuckled and shook her head. "The only thing I need is this bag. Not that much." Her eyes were still focused on the fire. "But thanks again." Now the girl turned her head towards Yoshi and gave a brief smile. It was odd for her to make contact with people. Still she struggled with understanding certain situations, but it made her who she was and she decided to just go with the flow.

BobbyW said:
Makoto was focused on unpacking his belongings. Sleeping bag... Toothbrush... Comb... He used the moment to also check if he had forgotten anything, since if that was the case, he'd still have the option to stop by at his house, before moving on to the next city. Alright, looks like i have everything i need with me. The boy was about to zip his backpack shut, when a thought suddenly crossed his mind. "...In MY opinion calling someone cute is a compliment, even if he's a male!" He was obviously referring to their earlier conversation. "I mean, i think i'm cute, do you find me cute?" The boy glared at Satsuki, with an... Oddly serious expression. He really had to use all of his willpower, to actually keep that face, that whole conversation was just too amusing for him.
@Hobbesisalive
Satsuki breathed out the smoke that formed in his lungs and looked at his backpack. He still had to move his stuff inside the tend, but he was to tired from travelling to move a feet, so he pulled off his jacket and spread it over the snow, now he plopped down on his coat and sighed, taking another sip from his cigarette. Satsuki rolled his eyes when he heard Makoto talking, he thought he was talking to no one in particular, but it seemed that wasn't the case as the boy turned around and faced him. With an awful question. The young male slapped with the palm of his hand against his head and shrugged. "How the hell am I supposed to know?" He yelled while his green eyes scanned Makoto. He guessed he was kinda cute, but it felt way too weird to admit that. So instead Satsuki glared back, sometimes taking another sip from his burning cigarette.

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko smiled as she watched the flames grow and shrink. It was beautiful in her opinion. "Thank you Mario." The female chuckled and shook her head. "The only thing I need is this bag. Not that much." Her eyes were still focused on the fire. "But thanks again." Now the girl turned her head towards Yoshi and gave a brief smile. It was odd for her to make contact with people. Still she struggled with understanding certain situations, but it made her who she was and she decided to just go with the flow.
Satsuki breathed out the smoke that formed in his lungs and looked at his backpack. He still had to move his stuff inside the tend, but he was to tired from travelling to move a feet, so he pulled off his jacket and spread it over the snow, now he plopped down on his coat and sighed, taking another sip from his cigarette. Satsuki rolled his eyes when he heard Makoto talking, he thought he was talking to no one in particular, but it seemed that wasn't the case as the boy turned around and faced him. With an awful question. The young male slapped with the palm of his hand against his head and shrugged. "How the hell am I supposed to know?" He yelled while his green eyes scanned Makoto. He guessed he was kinda cute, but it felt way too weird to admit that. So instead Satsuki glared back, sometimes taking another sip from his burning cigarette.
Makoto almost lost it, when Satsuki actually yelled at him. Keeping a serious expression was hard enough as it is, when talking about a subject like that, and his friends reaction didn't really help the cause. A faint grin appeared on the boy's face anyway, hard to even noticed. Then, after a while of.. Glaring at each other, Makoto suddenly grabbed Satsuki by the shoulders, and started shaking him. "Admit it Satsuki, Admiiiiit iiiit! You think that i'm cute, don't you?" At that point, he wasn't even trying to stay serious anymore, that was just ridiculous.

BobbyW said:
Makoto almost lost it, when Satsuki actually yelled at him. Keeping a serious expression was hard enough as it is, when talking about a subject like that, and his friends reaction didn't really help the cause. A faint grin appeared on the boy's face anyway, hard to even noticed. Then, after a while of.. Glaring at each other, Makoto suddenly grabbed Satsuki by the shoulders, and started shaking him. "Admit it Satsuki, Admiiiiit iiiit! You think that i'm cute, don't you?" At that point, he wasn't even trying to stay serious anymore, that was just ridiculous.
Satsuki thought it was over and wanted to focus on his cigarette again, when he suddenly felt pressure on his shoulders and Makoto before his face appeared. The male threw away his cigarette and punched the boy in the head, once again. "Stop asking such questions! What do you want? Want me to give you flowers while I sing a serenade about how cute you are!?" He glared and got on his feet, grabbing his coat with him and moved inside the tend. Satsuki knew he had no reason to yell at Makoto for that, it was just a joke after all, but he was just really sensitive with those kind of subjects.

Once in the tend he fell flat on his stomach on the soft blankets. The male sighed and turned his back to the entrance. "I really got to apologize,"

Yoshi smiled at Ioko. "That smile looks good on you." He said as he stayed next to her. The fire felt nice and warm. "Do you want anything to snack on at all? I can't make much but I can make some things." He asked. @Hobbesisalive

Senna ran inside and set up her little section in the tent. She had her stuffed animals all neatly placed on her sleeping bag. "There all organized." She said to herself. She walked out of the tent and heard yelling, but got distracted by the fire. "Ohhh pretty." She said walking closer to it. She looked at Yoshi and Ioko. "Oiiii Senpai!" As they looked she snapped a picture of them. "Hehehe." Another for her journey she thought as she posted it to her Twitter. @Hobbesisalive

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki thought it was over and wanted to focus on his cigarette again, when he suddenly felt pressure on his shoulders and Makoto before his face appeared. The male threw away his cigarette and punched the boy in the head, once again. "Stop asking such questions! What do you want? Want me to give you flowers while I sing a serenade about how cute you are!?" He glared and got on his feet, grabbing his coat with him and moved inside the tend. Satsuki knew he had no reason to yell at Makoto for that, it was just a joke after all, but he was just really sensitive with those kind of subjects.
Once in the tend he fell flat on his stomach on the soft blankets. The male sighed and turned his back to the entrance. "I really got to apologize,"
Makoto let out a small chuckle, before suddenly, Satsuki smashed his fist onto Makoto's head once again. Although it hppened before, this time got the boy off-guard, probably because of the yelling that accompanied the punch. He winced, and immediatly let go of Satsuki, stepping back a little. "S-Satsuk-.." was all Makoto managed to say before he watched his friend gather his coat, and head back inside the tent. The boy rubbed his head, and stared at the entrance of the tent, with widened eyes. "I was just joking...!" He stated to himself, although loud enough for others to hear.

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi smiled at Ioko. "That smile looks good on you." He said as he stayed next to her. The fire felt nice and warm. "Do you want anything to snack on at all? I can't make much but I can make some things." He asked. @Hobbesisalive
Senna ran inside and set up her little section in the tent. She had her stuffed animals all neatly placed on her sleeping bag. "There all organized." She said to herself. She walked out of the tent and heard yelling, but got distracted by the fire. "Ohhh pretty." She said walking closer to it. She looked at Yoshi and Ioko. "Oiiii Senpai!" As they looked she snapped a picture of them. "Hehehe." Another for her journey she thought as she posted it to her Twitter. @Hobbesisalive
Ioko raised her eyebrows and remembered something that once was written in a magazine. It said that if a boy made compliments that he was hitting on you. So she looked with her usual expression to Yoshi and answered. "Are you hitting on me?" She liked to be straight forward, especially if it gave you the answers you needed. The female stuck out her tongue towards the camera which Senna made a photo. Then focused her red eyes on the fire again.

BobbyW said:
Makoto let out a small chuckle, before suddenly, Satsuki smashed his fist onto Makoto's head once again. Although it hppened before, this time got the boy off-guard, probably because of the yelling that accompanied the punch. He winced, and immediatly let go of Satsuki, stepping back a little. "S-Satsuk-.." was all Makoto managed to say before he watched his friend gather his coat, and head back inside the tent. The boy rubbed his head, and stared at the entrance of the tent, with widened eyes. "I was just joking...!" He stated to himself, although loud enough for others to hear.
BobbyW said:
He heard Makoto saying things he already knew. Still he lacked the strength to come out of the tent to apologize. Satsuki rolled on his back and put his hand behind his head. He looked at the ceiling of the tent with a neutral expression and remembered things about his past and closed his eyes, he was such a child when it came to these things. But the boy couldn't help it, for now he wanted to crawl between his blankets and sleep. Suddenly Satsuki felt exhausted and had to force himself to come out of the tent eventually. How bad he wanted to sleep and dissapear, he needed to apologize to Makoto first. He was no child anymore. Once the male crawled through the entrance, he rubbed the back of his and looked at Makoto. "I-I know, sorry I shouldn't have yelled like that." He gave his friend a brief smile and walked past him, further into the field to lit up another cigarette once again.

Yoshi almost fell into the fire when Ioko came right out and asked that. "Wh-wh-whatttttt." He said as he cleared his throat. "Nonononono, I was just trying to be nice." He tried to smile, at that time Senna took the picture and he was caught off guard. His face was probably horrible. He turned back to Ioko. "Unless you want me to hit on you, then I can try." He said laughing. Honestly Yoshi was caught, he was trying to flirt. Clearly she's good. He'd have to change his game up. @Hobbesisalive

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko raised her eyebrows and remembered something that once was written in a magazine. It said that if a boy made compliments that he was hitting on you. So she looked with her usual expression to Yoshi and answered. "Are you hitting on me?" She liked to be straight forward, especially if it gave you the answers you needed. The female stuck out her tongue towards the camera which Senna made a photo. Then focused her red eyes on the fire again.
He heard Makoto saying things he already knew. Still he lacked the strength to come out of the tent to apologize. Satsuki rolled on his back and put his hand behind his head. He looked at the ceiling of the tent with a neutral expression and remembered things about his past and closed his eyes, he was such a child when it came to these things. But the boy couldn't help it, for now he wanted to crawl between his blankets and sleep. Suddenly Satsuki felt exhausted and had to force himself to come out of the tent eventually. How bad he wanted to sleep and dissapear, he needed to apologize to Makoto first. He was no child anymore. Once the male crawled through the entrance, he rubbed the back of his and looked at Makoto. "I-I know, sorry I shouldn't have yelled like that." He gave his friend a brief smile and walked past him, further into the field to lit up another cigarette once again.
The boy kept his eyes locked on the tent's entrance for a little while, before then, slowly shifting his gaze over to the fire. He sighed, deeply, letting his head rest in his hands. Makoto wouldn't have thought that his joke would face Satsuki like that, He never actually seen His friend... Angry. Oh well... I guess i'll have to apologize.

Makoto heared the male crawling around in the tent, seemingly heading for the exit. He looked Satsuki in the eyes, a somewhat insecure expression on the boy's face. "I-It's okay!... I'm sorry too, i.. Just took it too far." Makoto returned the smile, and watched as the male walked past him, moving a bit further into the fields."...Uhmm... If you... Got something on your mind, Satsuki, you're free to talk to me whenever you feel like it." The boy added, giving a little nod. After what just happened, it was obvious that Satsuki was struggling with... Something, and even if he wasn't going to make a use out of that offer, letting his friend know that he was there just in case, was something he just felt that was needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi almost fell into the fire when Ioko came right out and asked that. "Wh-wh-whatttttt." He said as he cleared his throat. "Nonononono, I was just trying to be nice." He tried to smile, at that time Senna took the picture and he was caught off guard. His face was probably horrible. He turned back to Ioko. "Unless you want me to hit on you, then I can try." He said laughing. Honestly Yoshi was caught, he was trying to flirt. Clearly she's good. He'd have to change his game up. @Hobbesisalive
Ioko looked at the boy and shook her head. 'No, it would be a selfish thing to ask, and I don't like you in that way .' Again, she misread the whole situation and took everything really serious. She thought she did it right, as she let him know how she felt. Although that was not what was needed in a situation like this. She missed the whole joke.

BobbyW said:
The boy kept his eyes locked on the tent's entrance for a little while, before then, slowly shifting his gaze over to the fire. He sighed, deeply, letting his head rest in his hands. Makoto wouldn't have thought that his joke would face Satsuki like that, He never actually seen His friend... Angry. Oh well... I guess i'll have to apologize.
Makoto heared the male crawling around in the tent, seemingly heading for the exit. He looked Satsuki in the eyes, a somewhat insecure expression on the boy's face. "I-It's okay!... I'm sorry too, i.. Just took it too far." Makoto returned the smile, and watched as the male joined him and the others at the fire once again. "...Uhmm... If you... Got something on your mind, Satsuki, you're free to talk to me whenever you feel like it." The boy added, giving a little nod. After what just happened, it was obvious that Satsuki was struggling with... Something, and even if he wasn't going to make a use out of that offer, letting his friend know that he was there just in case, was something he just felt that was needed.
Satsuki gazed over the white scenery and enjoyed his cigarette. He looked back at Makoto and gave a brief nod, his eyes wandering off to the little group gathered around the camp fire. For a second the male thought about joining too, but decided too sleep after this cigarette. They had a long day to go tomorrow, and he wasn't in the mood for a conversation anyway. So when his cigarette burned up, he threw it away in the snow and put his hands in his pockets. Satsuki looked to the group again and smiled. 'Sleep well guys.' After that he disappeared into the tent.

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko looked at the boy and shook her head. 'No, it would be a selfish thing to ask, and I don't like you in that way .' Again, she misread the whole situation and took everything really serious. She thought she did it right, as she let him know how she felt. Although that was not what was needed in a situation like this. She missed the whole joke.
Satsuki gazed over the white scenery and enjoyed his cigarette. He looked back at Makoto and gave a brief nod, his eyes wandering off to the little group gathered around the camp fire. For a second the male thought about joining too, but decided too sleep after this cigarette. They had a long day to go tomorrow, and he wasn't in the mood for a conversation anyway. So when his cigarette burned up, he threw it away in the snow and put his hands in his pockets. Satsuki looked to the group again and smiled. 'Sleep well guys.' After that he disappeared into the tent.
Yoshi just felt like he's been stabbed in the chest. Not interested? ouch my pride he thought. "It wouldn't be selfish, was just putting it out there." he said to her. He now sees he has some work to do, to get Ioko to open up and not take things so serious all the time. He sat back and watched the fire putting another couple sticks on it. The warmth felt nice on this cool night. "So what would you like to do?" he asked her @Hobbesisalive

Senna

Senna watched and laughed to herself at Ioko's instant rejection of Yoshi. She was just comfortably sitting there near the fire and keeping warm. She yawned a couple times, but that wasn't new. She was always tired early, since she is so use to going to bed early. Plus all the movement today tired her out. "Senpai, you might need my spray for Yoshi. hehe" she said with a giggle. Senna then took her pigtails out and brought her brush out of her little bag. "Where do you go next?" she asked them. @Hobbesisalive

Makoto listened to the rambling of the others, a quiet chuckle escaping every now and then. The calming light of the flame, accompanied by its crackling had a rather tiring effect on him. ...Hmm... this'll be one hell of a journey. When he was able to hear the sound of footsteps, crushing the snow underneath them approaching him from behind, Makoto turned his head towards the sound, automatically gazing at Satsuki. "Good night." He replied, his eyes once again focused on the fire. It seemed that, agreeing on the whole camping thing, turned out to be the right decision.

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi just felt like he's been stabbed in the chest. Not interested? ouch my pride he thought. "It wouldn't be selfish, was just putting it out there." he said to her. He now sees he has some work to do, to get Ioko to open up and not take things so serious all the time. He sat back and watched the fire putting another couple sticks on it. The warmth felt nice on this cool night. "So what would you like to do?" he asked her @Hobbesisalive
Senna

Senna watched and laughed to herself at Ioko's instant rejection of Yoshi. She was just comfortably sitting there near the fire and keeping warm. She yawned a couple times, but that wasn't new. She was always tired early, since she is so use to going to bed early. Plus all the movement today tired her out. "Senpai, you might need my spray for Yoshi. hehe" she said with a giggle. Senna then took her pigtails out and brought her brush out of her little bag. "Where do you go next?" she asked them. @Hobbesisalive
Ioko leaned back and looked at Yoshi while she did so. "I want to eat marshmellows." she smiled and chuckled and Senna's response. "Luckily, we sleep in one tent. I am sure nothing will happen with your pepperspray by my side." the female stated and gave a brief smile towards Senna.

Satsuki quickly got in his tent and undressed himself, getting in his PJ's before wrapping the blankets around him. Hoping that it wouldn't be too cold.

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko leaned back and looked at Yoshi while she did so. "I want to eat marshmellows." she smiled and chuckled and Senna's response. "Luckily, we sleep in one tent. I am sure nothing will happen with your pepperspray by my side." the female stated and gave a brief smile towards Senna.
Satsuki quickly got in his tent and undressed himself, getting in his PJ's before wrapping the blankets around him. Hoping that it wouldn't be too cold.
Yoshi paused at her request. "Marshmellows I think I brought those actually." he said and ran off towards his bag. "I knew you'd cave." he yelled as he was heading there. Once at his bag he went through the food, "I know I brought some for smores just in case others liked it. AHHHHAAAA" Yoshi yelled as he grabbed the box of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmellows. He ran back over to Ioko and handed her those. "There" he said smiling. "Now have you ever had a smore?" he asked her. @Hobbesisalive

Senna laughed as Yoshi ran off. "Nope, nothing to worry about, no perverts in our tent." she said with an evil style laugh and sly smile came across her face. She saw Yoshi bring all the stuff. "CHOCOLATE!" She yelled. Senna has a terrible sweet tooth. She heard about a smore but didn't know what they were. "HAIIIII, I've heard of them. I want some. Yoshi make Ioko-Senpai and me one" she said with a sweet smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back