• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko smiled a bit and was surprised to hear the girl talking. She looked okay, a bit too shy and quiet for her taste, but okay. "Your name is Koto-San? The one that almost fell from his seat?" She looked serious and faced the boy, misunderstanding the situation once again, as his name wasn't of course Koto-San.
Satsuki followed the two and added himself with the group again. It looked like they were all going to camp anyway, he was fine with that. "Everyone has a own tent?" He asked before the group would actually move to a good place. If it happened that one of them didn't have a tent, he could share his.

@BobbyW @NickOnTheReg
Senna watched as they approached. "Hai! I have my own tent and pepper spray!" She responded. "My name is Senna." She added with a bow. "I hope to not get in your way." She was smiling at everyone gathered around. "I can do this!" She said to herself. @BobbyW

Yoshi walked over to the group. "Yeah I got my own, it has an extra area so it could fit 2-3 people if anyone needs a place." He said. He took a look around at everyone. Seemed like a small group, maybe the others will join later or went to the hotel

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna watched as they approached. "Hai! I have my own tent and pepper spray!" She responded. "My name is Senna." She added with a bow. "I hope to not get in your way." She was smiling at everyone gathered around. "I can do this!" She said to herself. @BobbyW

Yoshi walked over to the group. "Yeah I got my own, it has an extra area so it could fit 2-3 people if anyone needs a place." He said. He took a look around at everyone. Seemed like a small group, maybe the others will join later or went to the hotel
Ioko watched the girl as she seemed to excuse herself for getting in the way. Which she wasn't. She didn't like these kind of people at all. It always looked like they were being cute on purpose, which probably wasn't the case at all, and Ioko knew that. But still, she couldn't help to dislike Senna. Maybe it was plain jealousy, maybe it was just the way she wore her hair. The female just felt like ignoring her. After that the boy thanked her for earlier. Something the female had almost forgotten already. She stared at him and gave him a thumbs up.

As the group was gathered, she moved forwards and started walking, not bothering to look behind her. Ioko never planned to travel with a group, but well it seemed like she got herself into this with firing up about nothing. Now she had to show it too!

Satsuki smiled kindly towards the girl which seemed younger then most of them and followed Ioko in searching for a place to stay. Everyine haf their own food so thet wouldn't have to buy things. Or so the male assumed

-Don't feel offended about the way Ioko thinks about Senna (>y<)@NickOnTheReg

Just a Ioko thingy ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko watched the girl as she seemed to excuse herself for getting in the way. Which she wasn't. She didn't like these kind of people at all. It always looked like they were being cute on purpose, which probably wasn't the case at all, and Ioko knew that. But still, she couldn't help to dislike Senna. Maybe it was plain jealousy, maybe it was just the way she wore her hair. The female just felt like ignoring her.
As the group was gathered, she moved forwards and started walking, not bothering to look behind her. Ioko never planned to travel with a group, but well it seemed like she got herself into this with firing up about nothing. Now she had to show it too!

Satsuki smiled kindly towards the girl which seemed younger then most of them and followed Ioko in searching for a place to stay. Everyine haf their own food so thet wouldn't have to buy things. Or so the male assumed

-Don't feel offended about the way Ioko thinks about Senna (>y<)@NickOnTheReg

Just a Ioko thingy ^^
(( not offended at all haha I think it fits well ^^))

Yoshi looked at Ioko and chuckled to himself. He could read people. "So where to Taicho" he said directing at Ioko who seemed to have unwillingly take the lead. He looked around as the others followed. "My name is Masato Yoshino. But you can call me Yoshi." He announced to the group. He figured might as well get it all out now.

Senna was a bit confused on why the girl walked right by her, but didn't think anything of it. She just walked behind everyone else. Her chopper backpack bouncing as she walked. The snow falling onto her long blue hair. She didn't say much, just watched what everyone was doing.

@Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
(( not offended at all haha I think it fits well ^^))
Yoshi looked at Ioko and chuckled to himself. He could read people. "So where to Taicho" he said directing at Ioko who seemed to have unwillingly take the lead. He looked around as the others followed. "My name is Masato Yoshino. But you can call me Yoshi." He announced to the group. He figured might as well get it all out now.

Senna was a bit confused on why the girl walked right by her, but didn't think anything of it. She just walked behind everyone else. Her chopper backpack bouncing as she walked. The snow falling onto her long blue hair. She didn't say much, just watched what everyone was doing.

@Hobbesisalive
Ioko looked back at Yoshi and grinned. She was going for a nice place where there couldn't be any complains about falling snow. The girl walked off the perron and headed right. The path to there left would lead the group straight into the city. And that wasn't a place to camp. Now Ioko decided to head towards the fields. There must be a place for them right?

Satsuki held back his steps a bit so that he ended up next to Makoto. "You haven't said something." a smirk appeared on his face whike he talked. "Longing for your soft bed?" he whispered his smirk now fully spread over his playful face.

@BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko looked back at Yoshi and grinned. She was going for a nice place where there couldn't be any complains about falling snow. The girl walked off the perron and headed right. The path to there left would lead the group straight into the city. And that wasn't a place to camp. Now Ioko decided to head towards the fields. There must be a place for them right?
Satsuki held back his steps a bit so that he ended up next to Makoto. "You haven't said something." a smirk appeared on his face whike he talked. "Longing for your soft bed?" he whispered his smirk now fully spread over his playful face.

@BobbyW
Makoto moved alpng with the group, following the red haired girl who seemed to have taken the lead. After a while, the boy noticed how Satsuki started lowering his pace, now walking next to him. He smiled at Satsuki, analyzing him a bit. A bit taller than Makoto, not that, that was something new, the boy was actually smaller than the average male, by a little. "You can't imagine... i probably would've spend the night at home... But i couldn't refuse To tag along, not after Senna asked me, at least."

BobbyW said:
Makoto moved alpng with the group, following the red haired girl who seemed to have taken the lead. After a while, the boy noticed how Satsuki started lowering his pace, now walking next to him. He smiled at Satsuki, analyzing him a bit. A bit taller than Makoto, not that, that was something new, the boy was actually smaller than the average male, by a little. "You can't imagine... i probably would've spend the night at home... But i couldn't refuse To tag along, not after Senna asked me, at least."
Satsuki chuckled at his answer. 'You have a weak for girls huh?' the male asked while he crossed his arms behind his head. Something he did many times. 'Or just a weak for cute girls?' He directed at Senna. Satsuki had seen their little conversation and chuckled again.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki chuckled at his answer. 'You have a weak for girls huh?' the male asked while he crossed his arms behind his head. Something he did many times. 'Or just a weak for cute girls?' He directed at Senna. Satsuki had seen their little conversation and chuckled again.
Makoto shifted his gaze over to Satsuki's arms, watching as he placed them behind his head. The boy locker his eyes back onto the others face, and listened to what he had to say. "Hey it's not like that! I don't have a weak for.. Uhh.. Cute girls.. or girls in general!" He started blushing without even noticing it himself, his eyes following over to Senna.

BobbyW said:
Makoto shifted his gaze over to Satsuki's arms, watching as he placed them behind his head. The boy locker his eyes back onto the others face, and listened to what he had to say. "Hey it's not like that! I don't have a weak for.. Uhh.. Cute girls.. or girls in general!" He started blushing without even noticing it himself, his eyes following over to Senna.
Satsuki started laughing at the startled face of the boy. 'No weak for girls? Ha I think if Senna had been a boy, you wouldn't agree with sleeping in a tent! Am I right?'' He smirked again and leaned a bit forward to be at the same height level as Makoto. Messing around with him was the thing Satsuki loved the most.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki started laughing at the startled face of the boy. 'No weak for girls? Ha I think if Senna had been a boy, you wouldn't agree with sleeping in a tent! Am I right?'' He smirked again and leaned a bit forward to be at the same height level as Makoto. Messing around with him was the thing Satsuki loved the most.
Makoto was surprised by his loud laughter, and comment that followed. He quickly looked over to Senna, and then locked his eyes back onto Satsuki "K-Keep it down!" He whisper-yelled. Makoto obviously didn't want Senna, to hear them talk about.. Well, her, and how she, made him spend the night, camping. "And.. i..... I refuse to answer that question!" He squinted his eyes at Satsuki, stating so.

BobbyW said:
Makoto was surprised by his loud laughter, and comment that followed. He quickly looked over to Senna, and then locked his eyes back onto Satsuki "K-Keep it down!" He whisper-yelled. Makoto obviously didn't want Senna, to hear them talk about.. Well, her, and how she, made him spend the night, camping. "And.. i..... I refuse to answer that question!" He squinted his eyes at Satsuki, stating so.
Satsuki felt he was near something. He didn't exactly know what it was, but the male could feel the atmosphere change. To his liking. 'Yeah yeah I'll whisper.' He said in a loud voice, still with a large smirk displayed on his face. 'You refuse to answer? Well you know what they say hm? Being silent is agreeing.' The male whispered back, his eyes locked on the boy next to him. 'So when I want something done, I only have to dress up like a cute girl huh?' Satsuki was really pushing now, looking how far he could go. Sometimes not noticing how far he already got, and that he might be annoyance towards others. He just didn't know where to stop.

-Poor Makoto

Hobbesisalive said:

Satsuki felt he was near something. He didn't exactly know what it was, but the male could feel the atmosphere change. To his liking. 'Yeah yeah I'll whisper.' He said in a loud voice, still with a large smirk displayed on his face. 'You refuse to answer? Well you know what they say hm? Being silent is agreeing.' The male whispered back, his eyes locked on the boy next to him. 'So when I want something done, I only have to dress up like a cute girl huh?' Satsuki was really pushing now, looking how far he could go. Sometimes not noticing how far he already got, and that he might be annoyance towards others. He just didn't know where to stop.

-Poor Makoto
This guy.... Makoto kept his eyes squinted, noticing how Satsuki started pushing him to his limits. The redness of his face, and his expression changed into... What seemed to be anger. Luckily, Satsuki's next statement managed to calm the boy down again. A faint, daring grin started to appear on Makoto's lips. He leaned over to Satsuki's right, forming a cup With his hand, over his ear, in which he then whispered, "I don't think that'll be necessary, you're cute enough as it is." He wasn't going to Let Satsuki push him any further, enough, was enough, for him.

Satsuki was glad that the boy didn't seem upset and he decided this was enough. Until Makoto reached for his ears and whispered a couple of words that made him punch the boy on the head. 'Tssk.' He looked a bit dazed after that, but quickly gathered himself and grinned again. 'I know right?' Was all the male said. He was caught off guard with the statement, but he alrady recovered for what it was.

-How he looked when surprised

tumblr_myq2vjzC6r1r3y347o2_500.png
-How he looked after he gathered himself

tumblr_n9ahj9DoYP1t3nh0oo1_400.png
@BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki was glad that the boy didn't seem upset and he decided this was enough. Until Makoto reached for his ears and whispered a couple of words that made him punch the boy on the head. 'Tssk.' He looked a bit dazed after that, but quickly gathered himself and grinned again. 'I know right?' Was all the male said. He was caught off guard with the statement, but he alrady recovered for what it was.
@BobbyW
The boy had a, almost sadistic grin displayed on his face... At least until Satsuki punched him. "Ow!" Makoto backed away again, rubbing his head. I didn't actually think that would work... I'll have to remember that. "I go ahead, and make you a compliment, and that's what i get?" He chuckled, while claiming so. ...He's stronger than i expected... That punch actually hurt. He was kind of proud, to have taken Satsuki by surprise. Turning the tables was just satisfying.

Yoshi followed Ioko and smiled back. He kept up with her and figured they were going somewhere that wasn't so populated? "You mean we can't camp right in the middle of the sidewalk infront of a coffeeshop?" he asked jokingly. He kept looking back and seeing the two guys talk to each other while being overly friendly. Yoshi stretched and put his hands behind his head as they walked.. "Say, Ioko" Yoshi spoke as he walked up next to her. "What do you think of the group we have? We got some characters"

Senna tried her best to keep up, yet didn't really hear all of what Makoto and the other were saying. She guess they knew each other from school. She was busy looking at the scenery that was around her, amazed. "Woww" she said under her breath. "It's so big." she kept looking around at all the people and food places and once they turned a corner and was walking away from it, she tightened the grip on her bags. She didn't like scary things. Senna heard them talk about sleeping in a tent. "He, He's not sleeping with me. Koto-san might try things." she blurted out. She didn't know him well enough to know he wouldn't do anything, and since her dad drilled it into her all men are perverts, her mind wanders. "He can sleep with you." she said pointing at Satsuki. @Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

Ioko

Ioko twitched her ears as she heard her first name that she had given to the boy. She totally forgot to give her last name, which was more common to do in Japan. But oh well, she would get familiar with this group anyways. 'I think it's okay, I don't care.' The female didn't change expression and kept walking forward, still she enjoyed the company of Yoshi next to her. 'You?'

@NickOnTheReg

Shisio Satsuki

The male shrugged and grinned. 'I don't think that it is a compliment. Girls like to be called cute, male generally not. Or do you?' He chuckled as he finished his sentence and looked up when the girl from before began to speak. What made Satsuki burst out in laughter. 'You think this one will try something? HAHAHA You should have seen him in High School!'' He spoke and almost ended up on the ground from laughing. 'Oh ah, Makoto you have a tent? We can share mine if you want. Or we can share it with Yoshi. I heard he had a tent which could fit 3 people.' His laughter drifted away and was replaced with a gentle smile instead.

@BobbyW @NickOnTheReg

Yoshi looked back at the group and then back to Ioko, "Yeah they seem alright, that tiny girl might need some help along the way but she's determined." he added before hearing his name. "Hmm, Yeah I have a 3 person tent if needed. You can use it." Yoshi said and turned his attention back towards Ioko. "So what made you want to explore the world?" he asked her, trying to get more information out. @Hobbesisalive

Senna looked at Satsuki then at Makoto, then back. "I-I don't know, all guys want to try something." she said and pulled out her pepper spray. "That's why I have this." she added smiling. " Maybe I should get a taser, daddy said I should have brought one." She looked up in thought and then back down at where they were walking, her feet were getting tired, she just wanted to lay down. Senna adjusted her scarf and made sure it was exactly how Natsu from Fairy Tail wore it. It was her top 5 favorite anime. Senna pulled her phone out took another picture, this time of the group and tweeted it out with the hashtag #NewFriends #HopAroundTheWorld. @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko
Ioko twitched her ears as she heard her first name that she had given to the boy. She totally forgot to give her last name, which was more common to do in Japan. But oh well, she would get familiar with this group anyways. 'I think it's okay, I don't care.' The female didn't change expression and kept walking forward, still she enjoyed the company of Yoshi next to her. 'You?'

@NickOnTheReg

Shisio Satsuki

The male shrugged and grinned. 'I don't think that it is a compliment. Girls like to be called cute, male generally not. Or do you?' He chuckled as he finished his sentence and looked up when the girl from before began to speak. What made Satsuki burst out in laughter. 'You think this one will try something? HAHAHA You should have seen him in High School!'' He spoke and almost ended up on the ground from laughing. 'Oh ah, Makoto you have a tent? We can share mine if you want. Or we can share it with Yoshi. I heard he had a tent which could fit 3 people.' His laughter drifted away and was replaced with a gentle smile instead.

@BobbyW @NickOnTheReg
Makoto opened his mouth, and was about to reply to the girls comment, when suddenly, the guy next to him broke out in laughter. His head turned red again, partly because of embarrassment, partly out of anger. He clenched his fists, and was about to hit Satsuki on the head as well, when said male changed the subject back on the tend. "Uhh, No, i guess you guys will have to share." The boy relaxed his hands again, his expression changing back to normal as well. "...And, i guess you've brought your own tend, Senn-" Was all he managed to state, before the girl presented her pepperspray. Wow... She wasn't joking... Makoto again, was about to comment on it, when Senna took another picture of the three of them. Well, i'm not yawning, at least.

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi looked back at the group and then back to Ioko, "Yeah they seem alright, that tiny girl might need some help along the way but she's determined." he added before hearing his name. "Hmm, Yeah I have a 3 person tent if needed. You can use it." Yoshi said and turned his attention back towards Ioko. "So what made you want to explore the world?" he asked her, trying to get more information out. @Hobbesisalive
Senna looked at Satsuki then at Makoto, then back. "I-I don't know, all guys want to try something." she said and pulled out her pepper spray. "That's why I have this." she added smiling. " Maybe I should get a taser, daddy said I should have brought one." She looked up in thought and then back down at where they were walking, her feet were getting tired, she just wanted to lay down. Senna adjusted her scarf and made sure it was exactly how Natsu from Fairy Tail wore it. It was her top 5 favorite anime. Senna pulled her phone out took another picture, this time of the group and tweeted it out with the hashtag #NewFriends #HopAroundTheWorld. @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Ioko nodded and followed her gaze towards the girl named Senna. Help? Well it wasn't her business. She kept walking while Yoshi talked to the two other boys, it looked like the group slowly started to talk with each other. They were between two fields now, some decorated with large trees that stopped the snow from falling there. Ioko looked around and decided they had to go into the fields to find something, so the girl walked up to the fence and started to climb over it. She didn't care what the others would do, she was going to stay under that tree. When she landed on the other side of the fence she turned her eyes towards Yoshi. 'If I am going to spend my days alone, I might as well spend them while travelling.' She looked neutral and started to hike through the high grass. Still amazed by the snow.

BobbyW said:
Makoto opened his mouth, and was about to reply to the girls comment, when suddenly, the guy next to him broke out in laughter. His head turned red again, partly because of embarrassment, partly out of anger. He clenched his fists, and was about to hit Satsuki on the head as well, when said male changed the subject back on the tend. "Uhh, No, i guess you guys will have to share." The boy relaxed his hands again, his expression changing back to normal as well. "...And, i guess you've brought your own tend, Senn-" Was all he managed to state, before the girl presented her pepperspray. Wow... She wasn't joking... Makoto again, was about to comment on it, when Senna took another picture of the three of them. Well, i'm not yawning, at least.
Satsuki put his thumbs up towards Yoshi and grinned. 'Three persons eh? You me and Makoto here will share one tent then. I guess Senna can share one with that Redhead there. She owns a tent.' The male pointed towards the figure that started to climb over a fence, which made him excited. 'Yes Into the fields!' He loved little things like these.

-where we are at right now

Walking-in-the-snow.png

Somewhere in the fields there

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko nodded and followed his gaze towards the girl named Senna. Help? Well it wasn't her business. She kept walking while Yoshi talked to the two other boys, it looked like the group slowly started to talk with each other. The were between two fields now, some decorated with large trees that stopped the snow from falling there. Ioko looked around and decided they had to go into the fields to find something, so the girl walked up to the fence and started to climb over it. She didn't care what the others would do, she was going to stay under that tree. When she landed on the other side of the fence she turned her eyes towards Yoshi. 'If I am going to spend my days alone, I might as well spend time while travelling.' She looked neutral and started to hike through the high grass. Still amazed by the snow.
Satsuki put his thumbs up towards Yoshi and grinned. 'Three persons eh? You me and Makoto here will share one tent then. I guess Senna can share one with that Redhead there. She owns a tent.' The male pointed towards the figure that started to climb over a fence, which made him excited. 'Yes Into the fields!' He loved little things like these.

-where we are at right now
Yoshi watched as Ioko climbed the fence. "Who said you'd spend your days alone." He jumped up and over and landed near here. "What if you meet someone and fall for them." he added with a sly smile. "Someone with dashing good looks." he chuckled a bit. Clearly he was talking about himself, seeing if he can get a smile out of Ioko.

@Hobbesisalive

"Okay, you two with me then. We can set it all up once we find the perfect place." Yoshi said to the two other guys who were around. This should be interesting he thought. Yoshi hasn't roomed with someone in a long long time, let alone share a tent. "Who's in charge of the fire?"

Senna watched as the red head climbed the fence so easily, and heard the others talking about tent situations. She approached the fence and looked up. "I don't want to intrude on her or upset her." she said as she started to climb the fence slowly. "I- I have my own, I don't want to be in the way.." she said. Once she reached the top she swung her leg over and pointed at the boys. "None of you peek" her face was serious. Senna slowly climbed over and started going down the fence. Once on the ground she let out a sigh of relief. "Made it." she said with a smile. Senna looked at Ioko, "You make it look easy." she said and looked over the fields. It sure was pretty she thought. "Come on Kotosan and Satsukisan" she said waving over. @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi watched as Ioko climbed the fence. "Who said you'd spend your days alone." He jumped up and over and landed near here. "What if you meet someone and fall for them." he added with a sly smile. "Someone with dashing good looks." he chuckled a bit. Clearly he was talking about himself, seeing if he can get a smile out of Ioko.
@Hobbesisalive

"Okay, you two with me then. We can set it all up once we find the perfect place." Yoshi said to the two other guys who were around. This should be interesting he thought. Yoshi hasn't roomed with someone in a long long time, let alone share a tent. "Who's in charge of the fire?"

Senna watched as the red head climbed the fence so easily, and heard the others talking about tent situations. She approached the fence and looked up. "I don't want to intrude on her or upset her." she said as she started to climb the fence slowly. "I- I have my own, I don't want to be in the way.." she said. Once she reached the top she swung her leg over and pointed at the boys. "None of you peek" her face was serious. Senna slowly climbed over and started going down the fence. Once on the ground she let out a sigh of relief. "Made it." she said with a smile. Senna looked at Ioko, "You make it look easy." she said and looked over the fields. It sure was pretty she thought. "Come on Kotosan and Satsukisan" she said waving over. @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Makoto watched Senna as she started climbing the fence, onver into the field, but quickly shifted his gaze over to Satsuki once the girl said that they shouldn't look. He blushed a bit, and held his eyes locked onto the male. Alright then, i guess it's time to get over there ourselves. Makoto patted Satsuki on the back, and started climbing up the fence as well. "Uhh, it isn't that Har-" Right befpre reaching the top, Makoto sliped. His shoes just weren't made for... Climbing, and you were able to see that.

before completely losing his support on the fence, Makoto managed to drive his hand into a hole in the fence. If said opening wouldn't have been there, the boy would've fallen down, to the ground. "Whew... That, was close." He mumbled to himself.

Makoto continued his way to the opposite side of the fence, and fortunatly, got fown safely. "Alright! Satsuki, come on!"

@Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
@Hobbesisalive

Ioko thought about the answer the male had given her and shrugged. 'I said?' She wanted continue her little hike but stopped when Yoshi began talking again. The female turned around and huffed giving a brief smile. 'I met those, but they never fell for me.'' She chuckled and started heading towards the tree where they would set up there camp. Senna walked next to her and Ioko looked at her for a moment, her lips splitting in a smile. 'It is easy.' For once she used a playful tone in her voice that she usual left away.

BobbyW said:
Makoto watched Senna as she started climbing the fence, onver into the field, but quickly shifted his gaze over to Satsuki once the girl said that they shouldn't look. He blushed a bit, and held his eyes locked onto the male. Alright then, i guess it's time to get over there ourselves. Makoto patted Satsuki on the back, and started climbing up the fence as well. "Uhh, it isn't that Har-" Right befpre reaching the top, Makoto sliped. His shoes just weren't made for... Climbing, and you were able to see that.
before completely losing his support on the fence, Makoto managed to drive his hand into a hole in the fence. If said opening wouldn't have been there, the boy would've fallen down, to the ground. "Whew... That, was close." He mumbled to himself.

Makoto continued his way to the opposite side of the fence, and fortunatly, got fown safely. "Alright! Satsuki, come on!"

@Hobbesisalive
Satsuki just recovered from laughing and headed towards the fence as well when Makoto slipped and almost fell on his face, causing the male to burst out in laughter once again. He wiped the tears from laughing away and swiftly jumped over the little wooden thing. Once there, Satsuki put his hand on Makoto's shoulder. A large grin developing on his face. 'You sure are a funny guy!'

-his face

2lniamh.png

Yoshi grinned. "I knew I could get you to smile, you have a cute smile too." he said walking behind her. "Well I'm sure there will be those that fall for you and you don't fall back." he continued as they walked. Yoshi held in his laughter at Makoto. "You alright?" he asked. Yoshi watched as Senna ran by him and up to Ioko. Their group wasn't too big but it was nice and seemed like everyone will get along as time goes on. It's still a feeling out process. "Say Ioko, what are you going to eat over the fire?" @Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

Senna looked up at Ioko and noticed a smile come across her face which made Senna smile. "I bet you can do a lot of things." she said as she matched her pace with Ioko's. "I hope I can do things like that by the end of the trip." she went on and on. Senna loved to talk and didn't like awkward silence. "I heard Yoshi call you Ioko, is it okay if I call you Ioko-chan? or what do you want me to call you?" she asked looking up at her. @Hobbesisalive

Makoto sighed, rolling his eyes as a reaction to Satsuki. His eyes followed the male as he jumped over the fence, Makoto almost fell over. The boy was squinting his eyes at Satsuki, when he then saw the other red haired guy, approaching him. "Uhmm.. I'm fine." The boy rubbed the back of his head, and then gave the other two guys, a quick gesture, indicating them to continue moving forwards. "We're actually going to start a fire?" Makoto asked, glaring at The red haired one from, the corner of his eye.

@Hobbesisalive @NickOnTheReg

Yoshi turned back towards Makoto! "Of course, how else would we stay warm and cook food. I'm not going to eat uncooked rice." He said as he looked around for a good flat spot for the tent. @BobbyW

Ioko

She faced the girl and shrugged. 'Call me whatever you want, my last name is Takane, so.'She gave the girl a brief smile and finally stopped walking when the group reached the tree. She put down her bag and dragged out some sticks together with lighters as well. 'So, which one of you is going to help me?' She grinned and started to search for rocks so that the girl could make a fire pit.

@NickOnTheReg

Satsuki

'I think uncooked rice is very delicious.' For a moment his serious expression stayed at his face, but quickly turned into a grin. 'A look, reddie is already doing something. I am going to help finding rocks.' The male patted the two boys on their back and headed into the fields, waving away the snow that covered the ground.

@BobbyW @NickOnTheReg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back