• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki repeated her name in his head for a while as he struggled with remembering names. What could be useful if you where going on a trip with a group. The male grabbed his bag and scooted along the red hair girl, so that he was now standing in the path between the black coloured seats. The male placed himself next to Tohsaka and smiled, not realizing that it may be rude for the girl to just sit down. 'You have at least not earbuds in.' He said with a dislike tone in his voice while he pointed towards the girl with red hair. Satsuki always been a social butterfly and just really hated earbuds in general.
Ioka sighed as the male scooted along her and she twitched her ears when he actually mentioned her in his conversation with the blonde girl. She turned around and shot a glance towards the male. 'Do you want ear buds too?' the female asked, not able to read the atmosphere that hung around the male when he looked at her with a well..not that kind face. She stared back for a while and finally sank back in her seat again, ignoring the male any further. A second before she wanted to plop in her ear buds again, Ioka heard a cracking sound coming from a male with red hair. She raised a eyebrow at his movements and put her ear buds down while doing so. 'You actually like that?' She asked.
Yoshi looked up at what was said directed towards him. "Hmm? Cracking knuckles? Yeah I always do it. Feels nice." He responded. "Sorry if it bothered you." He added. Yoshi never meant for it to be loud but it always was.

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi looked up at what was said directed towards him. "Hmm? Cracking knuckles? Yeah I always do it. Feels nice." He responded. "Sorry if it bothered you." He added. Yoshi never meant for it to be loud but it always was.
Ioko shook her head and turned her body to the male which looked slightly younger then her. "I don't mind." her eyes lingered on him for a bit, he looked like an easy going kind of guy. But her assumptions were terribly wrong most of the time so she didn't jump to conclusions yet. "Was just wondering." The female continued not really having an emotion displayed on her face. She just lacked that kinnd of thing.

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko shook her head and turned her body to the male which looked slightly younger then her. "I don't mind." her eyes lingered on him for a bit, he looked like an easy going kind of guy. But her assumptions were terribly wrong most of the time so she didn't jump to conclusions yet. "Was just wondering." The female continued not really having an emotion displayed on her face. She just lacked that kinnd of thing.
"Oh okay." He said, "I tend to do it a lot so you might hear it more often." He added with a bit of a smile. "I'm Masato Yoshino, but people call me Yoshi." He thought he might as well introduce himself since he will be spending time with them a lot.

NickOnTheReg said:
"Oh okay." He said, "I tend to do it a lot so you might hear it more often." He added with a bit of a smile. "I'm Masato Yoshino, but people call me Yoshi." He thought he might as well introduce himself since he will be spending time with them a lot.
Ioko blinked as she didn't expect an introducion from him. She smiled, which looked like a forced unnatural smile. But she meant it, she wasn't glaring at him. Or so she thought. "Yoshi, Mario?" Now the female's smile turned more natural almost chuckling. Quickly she wiped the grin from her face and nodded, her bangs covering her eyes as she did so. "Nice to meet you."

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko blinked as she didn't expect an introducion from him. She smiled, which looked like a forced unnatural smile. But she meant it, she wasn't glaring at him. Or so she thought. "Yoshi, Mario?" Now the female's smile turned more natural almost chuckling. Quickly she wiped the grin from her face and nodded, her bangs covering her eyes as she did so. "Nice to meet you."
Yoshi laughed. "I've heard that one before." All throughout middle school he heard the jokes. It doesn't bother him now like it did back then. "And you are?" He asked. Maybe he wasn't deserving of a name but he was still curious.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki repeated her name in his head for a while as he struggled with remembering names. What could be useful if you where going on a trip with a group. The male grabbed his bag and scooted along the red hair girl, so that he was now standing in the path between the black coloured seats. The male placed himself next to Tohsaka and smiled, not realizing that it may be rude for the girl to just sit down. 'You have at least not earbuds in.' He said with a dislike tone in his voice while he pointed towards the girl with red hair. Satsuki always been a social butterfly and just really hated earbuds in general.
Artoria looked away and out of the window again. It seemed the conversation was officially over. Which was fine with Artoria, she had accomplished getting further in a normal conversation which even then was rare. She silently prayed that it wouldn't become a frequent thing, yeah she was in a group but even then must be able to take social cues. You know, when to leave someone alone, when to comfort them. Things of that nature. While it could be that these people are rare and aren't able to take these cues and are completely oblivious. That seemed unlikely but the possibility was most certainly still around.

Senna

Senna was looking through her phone. They should be there soon, or so she thought. It seemed like a long time she was sitting on that train. People were talking and others seemed restless. She was hungry and didn't have any food with her. She forgot to pack some snacks. Senna could go for some juice and some bread, or crepe. She loved sweets.

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi laughed. "I've heard that one before." All throughout middle school he heard the jokes. It doesn't bother him now like it did back then. "And you are?" He asked. Maybe he wasn't deserving of a name but he was still curious.
Ioka looked to him from the corner of her eyes before she answered. "Ioko Tamaki." her voice sounded clear and just a bit friendly. The female didn't like people, they always seemes to betray or hurt you behind you back. But that wasn't the real reason why she didn't like them. They were just too complex.

NetherLightGod said:
Artoria looked away and out of the window again. It seemed the conversation was officially over. Which was fine with Artoria, she had accomplished getting further in a normal conversation which even then was rare. She silently prayed that it wouldn't become a frequent thing, yeah she was in a group but even then must be able to take social cues. You know, when to leave someone alone, when to comfort them. Things of that nature. While it could be that these people are rare and aren't able to take these cues and are completely oblivious. That seemed unlikely but the possibility was most certainly still around.
Satsuki closed his eyes when Toshaka looked out of the window agiain. I didn't seem like she was going to talk so he scanned the people around him instead. His eyes locking on a certain boy that felt really familiar. The male's lips parted in a big grin when he memorized the name that belonged to the boy. "Makoto!" his voice could even reach the back of the train. Satsuki was just really happy to see someone he knew.

@BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioka looked to him from the corner of her eyes before she answered. "Ioko Tamaki." her voice sounded clear and just a bit friendly. The female didn't like people, they always seemes to betray or hurt you behind you back. But that wasn't the real reason why she didn't like them. They were just too complex.
Yoshi stared at her as she said her name. "So what do you like to be called? Any nicknames like me?" He asked trying to smile and lighten the atmosphere. He felt the train starting to slow down. "Finally. We are almost there. You ever been here?" He asked as well

Senna

Senna jumped a bit at the sudden deceleration of the train. She went to an empty window seat and pressed her face against the window. She's never been to Tokyo so she was amazed at the skyline. "Wow!" She said softly, like a little kid. She grabbed her phone and snapped a picture and attached it to Twitter.

Finally here! #Tokyo #HoparoundtheWorld

She was getting excited and even hungrier.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki closed his eyes when Toshaka looked out of the window agiain. I didn't seem like she was going to talk so he scanned the people around him instead. His eyes locking on a certain boy that felt really familiar. The male's lips parted in a big grin when he memorized the name that belonged to the boy. "Makoto!" his voice could even reach the back of the train. Satsuki was just really happy to see someone he knew.
@BobbyW
Makoto's gaze was locked onto the next window near him. Although he didn't manage to get himself a seat directly next to the window, he was still easily able to look out of it, so that's what he did. The boy noticed a few buildings appearing in the not-so-far distance, buildings familiar to him. He was pretty sure that they were just about to arrive at Tokio. He stretched himself in his seat, and was about take a look at the time, using his phone, when the boy heared a familiar voice, shouting his name through the train. Makoto started looking around him, trying to determine where said voice was directed from, when his gaze then fell on the oddly familar looking boy, he had spotted earlier. Hmm... the voice... the looks... wait. WAIT! The boy opened his mouth without even noticing it, automatically forming an 'O' shape. He realized that the person, was Satsuki, from when they were still attending Highschool. "Satsuki!" Makoto waved at him, a bright smile forming onto the boy's face. He didn't expect to meet Satsuki here, or anyone he knew, at all, but he did enjoy the fact that the opposite was the case.

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi stared at her as she said her name. "So what do you like to be called? Any nicknames like me?" He asked trying to smile and lighten the atmosphere. He felt the train starting to slow down. "Finally. We are almost there. You ever been here?" He asked as well
Senna

Senna jumped a bit at the sudden deceleration of the train. She went to an empty window seat and pressed her face against the window. She's never been to Tokyo so she was amazed at the skyline. "Wow!" She said softly, like a little kid. She grabbed her phone and snapped a picture and attached it to Twitter.

Finally here! #Tokyo #HoparoundtheWorld

She was getting excited and even hungrier.
Ioko shrugged. "I lived there for a year." she answered and smiled a bit, memorizing the nice memories that came together with the city. "Ah and no, I have no nick-" The female squinted her eyes a bit before continueing. "Hm you can call me Iron lady?" she said with a serious expression.

BobbyW said:
Makoto's gaze was locked onto the next window near him. Although he didn't manage to get himself a seat directly next to the window, he was still easily able to look out of it, so that's what he did. The boy noticed a few buildings appearing in the not-so-far distance, buildings familiar to him. He was pretty sure that they were just about to arrive at Tokio. He stretched himself in his seat, and was about take a look at the time, using his phone, when the boy heared a familiar voice, shouting his name through the train. Makoto started looking around him, trying to determine where said voice was directed from, when his gaze then fell on the oddly familar looking boy, he had spotted earlier. Hmm... the voice... the looks... wait. WAIT! The boy opened his mouth without even noticing it, automatically forming an 'O' shape. He realized that the person, was Satsuki, from when they were still attending Highschool. "Satsuki!" Makoto waved at him, a bright smile forming onto the boy's face. He didn't expect to meet Satsuki here, or anyone he knew, at all, but he did enjoy the fact that the opposite was the case.
Satsuki smiled when Makoto managed to recognize him to. They had attend the same High school and it fel really nice to see him again. He did like the boy back then so it would practicly be the same right? For a moment he looked at Tohsaka befor almost jumping over the seats to reach his old aquintance. "Never thought that I would see you here." Satsuki said, rubbing the back of his head.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki smiled when Makoto managed to recognize him to. They had attend the same High school and it fel really nice to see him again. He did like the boy back then so it would practicly be the same right? For a moment he looked at Tohsaka befor almost jumping over the seats to reach his old aquintance. "Never thought that I would see you here." Satsuki said, rubbing the back of his head.
Makoto jumped out of his seat, when he saw Satsuki approaching him. It's been quite a while since they've last seen each other, but The boy still felt the same sympathy towards him, as he did in Highschool. "I could say the same." He said, chuckling a bit and rubbing the back of his head as well. "So, what are you doing here?"

Makoto asked him, quickly realizing that, that was a absolutely stupid question. Wow... that's like, asking someone at a party if he comes here often. "I mean, it's nice to see you again!" He patted Satsuki on the shoulder, saying that.

BobbyW said:
Makoto jumped out of his seat, when he saw Satsuki approaching him. It's been quite a while since they've last seen each other, but The boy still felt the same sympathy towards him, as he did in Highschool. "I could say the same." He said, chuckling a bit and rubbing the back of his head as well. "So, what are you doing here?"
Makoto asked him, quickly realizing that, that was a absolutely stupid question. Wow... that's like, asking someone at a party if he comes here often. "I mean, it's nice to see you again!" He patted Satsuki on the shoulder, saying that.
He grinned and put a bit of his hair backwards so it wasn't covering his eyes anymore. "I am on a trip silly." Satsuki grinned and pointed at his fully packed backpack. "Yeah, it is nice to see you too." his grin washed a way and was being replaced with a honest smile. He walked past Makoto and took place in the seat against him. "So, how come that you are here?"

Hobbesisalive said:
He grinned and put a bit of his hair backwards so it wasn't covering his eyes anymore. "I am on a trip silly." Satsuki grinned and pointed at his fully packed backpack. "Yeah, it is nice to see you too." his grin washed a way and was being replaced with a honest smile. He walked past Makoto and took place in the seat against him. "So, how come that you are here?"
Makoto rubbed the back of his head, when Satsuki actually answered his just, completely idiotic question, with even a having a grin appear on his face. Oh well. He plopped back down on his seat, when he saw Satsuki move over to the one in front of him, resting himself on it as well. "Well... i guess because i have... nothing better to do?" It was more of a question for himself, than an answer for his friend. "What about yourself?" Well, he was always more of the adventurous type of guy, so i guess it fits his personality.

BobbyW said:
Makoto rubbed the back of his head, when Satsuki actually answered his just, completely idiotic question, with even a having a grin appear on his face. Oh well. He plopped back down on his seat, when he saw Satsuki move over to the one in front of him, resting himself on it as well. "Well... i guess because i have... nothing better to do?" It was more of a question for himself, than an answer for his friend. "What about yourself?" Well, he was always more of the adventurous type of guy, so i guess it fits his personality.
Satsuki slapped with the palm of his hand against his head and sighed. "Because you've got nothing better to do?" again he shook his head and chuckled a bit. "You've got to have a reason. Or I'll make one up for you." Satsuki totally ignored Makoto's question and kinda glared a the boy. Almost having a sympathizing look in his eyes.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki slapped with the palm of his hand against his head and sighed. "Because you've got nothing better to do?" again he shook his head and chuckled a bit. "You've got to have a reason. Or I'll make one up for you." Satsuki totally ignored Makoto's question and kinda glared a the boy. Almost having a sympathizing look in his eyes.
Makoto scratched his cheek, as a response to Satsuki's statement. ...well, that kind of is.. the reason, since i don't really know what to do with my life... i assumed that, a trip like that would at least clear my head... maybe even give me a few ideas, regarding my occupation. Makoto shifted his gaze back over to the guy in front of him, noticing his glares. ...I mean, i could tell him that... but i really want to hear him make up a reason. Makoto chuckled a bit at the thought, and made a quick gesture over to Satsuki, indicating him to continue. "Alright then, surprise me."

BobbyW said:
Makoto scratched his cheek, as a response to Satsuki's statement. ...well, that kind of is.. the reason, since i don't really know what to do with my life... i assumed that, a trip like that would at least clear my head... maybe even give me a few ideas, regarding my occupation. Makoto shifted his gaze back over to the guy in front of him, noticing his glares. ...I mean, i could tell him that... but i really want to hear him make up a reason. Makoto chuckled a bit at the thought, and made a quick gesture over to Satsuki, indicating him to continue. "Alright then, surprise me."
"Heeh?" Satsuki closed his eyes and leaned a bit towards. "Hold your breath." He whispered before looking serious. The real thing was, that he didn't could come up with anything. His mind at this point was just blank so Satsuki looked with an intense expression towards the boy. While on the inside he was rapidlt thinking. "You are on this trip becauuuuusee..." he stretched the words on purpose to give him more time to think. "Youuuuu...have magic powers and are secretly searchig for a dark wizard lord that is going to take over the world." The young male felt back in his seat again and looked proud. "Beat that kiddo"

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko shrugged. "I lived there for a year." she answered and smiled a bit, memorizing the nice memories that came together with the city. "Ah and no, I have no nick-" The female squinted her eyes a bit before continueing. "Hm you can call me Iron lady?" she said with a serious expression.
"Oh must have been fun." Yoshi said before a puzzled look came across his face. "Iron Lady?" he said. "Uh sure. I guess." He was trying not to laugh. "I've been there a bunch of times myself, I enjoy it but not much anymore." he finished.

NickOnTheReg said:
"Oh must have been fun." Yoshi said before a puzzled look came across his face. "Iron Lady?" he said. "Uh sure. I guess." He was trying not to laugh. "I've been there a bunch of times myself, I enjoy it but not much anymore." he finished.
Ioko followed his movements and didn't really understand why the male had trouble not laughing. She was called Iron Lady a lot when she was in High School. Due to her high pain level and running skills. "You did enjoy it? Why not anymore?" It was only natural for her to ask much question as she was learned to do that if you wanted to know something.

Hobbesisalive said:
"Heeh?" Satsuki closed his eyes and leaned a bit towards. "Hold your breath." He whispered before looking serious. The real thing was, that he didn't could come up with anything. His mind at this point was just blank so Satsuki looked with an intense expression towards the boy. While on the inside he was rapidlt thinking. "You are on this trip becauuuuusee..." he stretched the words on purpose to give him more time to think. "Youuuuu...have magic powers and are secretly searchig for a dark wizard lord that is going to take over the world." The young male felt back in his seat again and looked proud. "Beat that kiddo"
Makoto blankly stared at the male in front of him, who's expression seemed to intensen, the more thought. His head was even starting to turn red-ish, that's how focused he was. Is he okay?... The boy raised his eyebrow at Satsuki, and the way he started stretching out the words, he stated. Uhh...is he struggling with coming up with something or?.... Then, Satsuki's answer took him by surprise. After all of that.. Thinking, he would've thought that the male actually came up with something... serious, he guessed, or, what would've been more likely, nothing at all! Kiddo?

After a brief moment of silence, Makoto started laughing. "Totally, and in reality, you're actually my Side-kick"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko followed his movements and didn't really understand why the male had trouble not laughing. She was called Iron Lady a lot when she was in High School. Due to her high pain level and running skills. "You did enjoy it? Why not anymore?" It was only natural for her to ask much question as she was learned to do that if you wanted to know something.
" I did as a kid and most my teens, but coming here so often you meet people that ruin the city for you." Is how Yoshi responded. He did use to love this place. But that's the past. He doesn't want to think about it.

BobbyW said:
Makoto blankly stared at the male in front of him, who's expression seemed to intensen, the more thought. His head was even starting to turn red-ish, that's how focused he was. Is he okay?... The boy raised his eyebrow at Satsuki, and the way he started stretching out the words, he stated. Uhh...is he struggling with coming up with something or?.... Then, Satsuki's answer took him by surprise. After all of that.. Thinking, he would've thought that the male actually came up with something... serious, he guessed, or, what would've been more likely, nothing at all! Kiddo?
After a brief moment of silence, Makoto started laughing. "Totally, and in reality, you're actually my Side-kick"

Satsuki smirked and did the eyebrow wiggle thing. He was amused by the laugh of Makoto and started chuckling as well. "Oh did I forgot to mention. I am the Dark Lord. That is why you are part of this group." The male's smirk returned and he leaned a bit forward again. Creating a psycho expression while he did so. "It aaalll makes sensssee!" he wishpered in a snake like voice. Satsuki had always liked acting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back