• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna just muttered the words "Yurusemasen" again, before running up to him. "No, Koto-kun. Lets go eat." She said as her stomach was rumbling. "I'm so hungry I can eat a house." she added. It was raining kind of hard but she just ignored it. "What are you going to get ne Koto-kun?" She said while looking up at him. She was hoping the rain would stop otherwise they would need to get a hotel later that night. @BobbyW
Makoto raised an eyebrow, but lowered it again shortly after the girl caught up on him. "Alright then." He chuckled at Senna's next statement, glimpsing at her from the corner of his eye. "Uh... i'm probably going to buy a hot chocolate as well." Makoto said, before pulling his wallet out of his pocket. ..Yup, should be enough. He analyzed the containments of his purse, placing it back where it belonged shortly after. It didn't take long for them to find themselves in front of the mentioned cafe, ín which they quickly entered. The boy gave Senna a quick gesture, indicating her to take a seat, before moving to the counter and making their orders.

BobbyW said:
Makoto raised an eyebrow, but lowered it again shortly after the girl caught up on him. "Alright then." He chuckled at Senna's next statement, glimpsing at her from the corner of his eye. "Uh... i'm probably going to buy a hot chocolate as well." Makoto said, before pulling his wallet out of his pocket. ..Yup, should be enough. He analyzed the containments of his purse, placing it back where it belonged shortly after. It didn't take long for them to find themselves in front of the mentioned cafe, ín which they quickly entered. The boy gave Senna a quick gesture, indicating her to take a seat, before moving to the counter and making their orders.
Senna closed her umbrella and smiled. She hung it up near the door with all the others, fixed her skirt and hair and went to her seat. Other customers were staring at her like most usually do because of her petite size and long hair. She flipped out her mirror and checked to make sure her make-up was still looking good and her hair wasn't all crazy after the morning events. "Such a crowded place." She said to herself while waiting for Makoto @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna closed her umbrella and smiled. She hung it up near the door with all the others, fixed her skirt and hair and went to her seat. Other customers were staring at her like most usually do because of her petite size and long hair. She flipped out her mirror and checked to make sure her make-up was still looking good and her hair wasn't all crazy after the morning events. "Such a crowded place." She said to herself while waiting for Makoto @BobbyW
After finishing their orders, Makoto slipped out of his Jacket and quickly returned to Senna, hanging his coat over the chairback of his seat, before plopping down in front of her. "She's going to need about five minutes, or so she said." The boy leaned back into his chair, and sighed deeply, pulling out his cell phone. He was simply browsing through it, letting his gaze shift over to Senna, and/or the window at which they were seated, every now and then. It was still pouring down heavily outside, but there were still a surprisingly big amount of people, doing their daily business... well, Makoto and Senna were one of them. ...The rain does have a calming feeling to it... While going through his phone, Makoto happened to get to Satsuki's number in his contact list. His gaze was locked onto the device for an oddly amount of time, without actually typing, or swiping anything... he just stared at the display, blankly.... For a second there, the boy actually thought about checking in on his friend... making sure he was alright, or apologize, for how things went back there, but the thought, caused him to reenact the scenario in front of the chocolate shop, the way Satsuki insulted him, after originally trying to stand up for Makoto... and especially the 'grow up' comment, following to which he left. The boy simply placed the phone onto the table, him and Senna were currently sitting at, before moving his hand over his eyes, therefor covering them. A soft, and faint sigh happened to escape his lips, before dropping his arms back to his sides.

@Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
After finishing their orders, Makoto slipped out of his Jacket and quickly returned to Senna, hanging his coat over the chairback of his seat, before plopping down in front of her. "She's going to need about five minutes, or so she said." The boy leaned back into his chair, and sighed deeply, pulling out his cell phone. He was simply browsing through it, letting his gaze shift over to Senna, and/or the window at which they were seated, every now and then. It was still pouring down heavily outside, but there were still a surprisingly big amount of people, doing their daily business... well, Makoto and Senna were one of them. ...The rain does have a calming feeling to it... While going through his phone, Makoto happened to get to Satsuki's number in his contact list. His gaze was locked onto the device for an oddly amount of time, without actually typing, or swiping anything... he just stared at the display, blankly.... For a second there, the boy actually thought about checking in on his friend... making sure he was alright, or apologize, for how things went back there, but the thought, caused him to reenact the scenario in front of the chocolate shop, the way Satsuki insulted him, after originally trying to stand up for Makoto... and especially the 'grow up' comment, following to which he left. The boy simply placed the phone onto the table, him and Senna were currently sitting at, before moving his hand over his eyes, therefor covering them. A soft, and faint sigh happened to escape his lips, before dropping his arms back to his sides.
@Hobbesisalive
Senna nodded and waited patiently for her drink. She saw how uneasy Makoto was. "Ne, you okay?" she asked as she put away her brush and mirror. Before he could answer the hot chocolate came. "Arigato." she said and took a deep breath in. "It smells so good." she said with a smile taking a slow sip. "Atsuidesu" she said and put it down fanning her mouth. "Koto-kun, don't burn your tongue." she added before looking up at him seeing him play with his phone. "I'm sure Satsuki-san is fine." she added softly @BobbyW

Satsuki sipped from his coffee and stared absently out of the window, gazing at the people that rushed through the rain, hoping to find shelter elsewhere. Some people stopped and entered the cafe, only to wait till the pouring outside was over. He smiled towards the ober when she came to bring him his sandwich, he eagerly took a bite out of it and leaned his head against his hand. For a moment the male thought about texting Makoto, he could at least apologize for hitting him that hard. A sigh escaped his lips as the scene replayed through his head again. It was kinda lonely here, especially for someone as Satsuki, being a social butterfly at all.

@BobbyW

Ioko looked at Yoshi said some things and she quickly made her way up to him, flicking him on the shoulder. "Remember, most of the time it is the sidekick that gets protected."

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna nodded and waited patiently for her drink. She saw how uneasy Makoto was. "Ne, you okay?" she asked as she put away her brush and mirror. Before he could answer the hot chocolate came. "Arigato." she said and took a deep breath in. "It smells so good." she said with a smile taking a slow sip. "Atsuidesu" she said and put it down fanning her mouth. "Koto-kun, don't burn your tongue." she added before looking up at him seeing him play with his phone. "I'm sure Satsuki-san is fine." she added softly @BobbyW
Makoto gave the waitress a brief nod, when the hot chocolate was delivered to them, before quickly taking his phone off of the table, making some space for the cup to place down. He glared at the device one last time, before Senna's voice snapped him out of it. "Oh... uhm.. yeah, you're probably right." The boy replied while shaking his head briefly, trying to get the thoughts out of his mind before letting the phone slide back into his pocket. His eyes were locked onto the window once again, stiring his coco every now and then. "And? what do you think of Tokio so far?"

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki sipped from his coffee and stared absently out of the window, gazing at the people that rushed through the rain, hoping to find shelter elsewhere. Some people stopped and entered the cafe, only to wait till the pouring outside was over. He smiled towards the ober when she came to bring him his sandwich, he eagerly took a bite out of it and leaned his head against his hand. For a moment the male thought about texting Makoto, he could at least apologize for hitting him that hard. A sigh escaped his lips as the scene replayed through his head again. It was kinda lonely here, especially for someone as Satsuki, being a social butterfly at all.
@BobbyW

Ioko looked at Yoshi said some things and she quickly made her way up to him, flicking him on the shoulder. "Remember, most of the time it is the sidekick that gets protected."
Yoshi

Yoshi watched as Ioko made her way over. "Taicho, the sidekick also makes sure his captain is safe and protected." He smiled as he said. @Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Makoto gave the waitress a brief nod, when the hot chocolate was delivered to them, before quickly taking his phone off of the table, making some space for the cup to place down. He glared at the device one last time, before Senna's voice snapped him out of it. "Oh... uhm.. yeah, you're probably right." The boy replied while shaking his head briefly, trying to get the thoughts out of his mind before letting the phone slide back into his pocket. His eyes were locked onto the window once again, stiring his coco every now and then. "And? what do you think of Tokio so far?"
Senna

Once she was sure her hot coco cooled down, Senna took another sip. "Ahh so good." She said with a smile. She looked up at Makoto, "hmm? I don't know what to think. We haven't seen much. It just rains a lot and causes fights so far." She finished before taking another sip of her drink. "I still want to see more." She added.
@BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi
Yoshi watched as Ioko made her way over. "Taicho, the sidekick also makes sure his captain is safe and protected." He smiled as he said. @Hobbesisalive

Senna

Once she was sure her hot coco cooled down, Senna took another sip. "Ahh so good." She said with a smile. She looked up at Makoto, "hmm? I don't know what to think. We haven't seen much. It just rains a lot and causes fights so far." She finished before taking another sip of her drink. "I still want to see more." She added.
@BobbyW
Makoto took a sip of the hot chocolate now as well, followed by a chuckle triggered by Sennas answer to his question, once he placed the cup back on the table. ..Well, i guess that only supports Satsuki's opinion about the city.. heh. The boy gazed at Senna as she nipped on her drink every now and then, causing a smile to appear on his face. Just sitting here with a friend, someone who could keep him company was a blessing for the male... especially after the events that took place, since it helped him clear his mind in a manner, he wouldn't have been able to do on his own."So! where do you want to go after we're done here? Got anything in mind?"

BobbyW said:
Makoto took a sip of the hot chocolate now as well, followed by a chuckle triggered by Sennas answer to his question, once he placed the cup back on the table. ..Well, i guess that only supports Satsuki's opinion about the city.. heh. The boy gazed at Senna as she nipped on her drink every now and then, causing a smile to appear on his face. Just sitting here with a friend, someone who could keep him company was a blessing for the male... especially after the events that took place, since it helped him clear his mind in a manner, he wouldn't have been able to do on his own."So! where do you want to go after we're done here? Got anything in mind?"
Senna paused for a minute before taking another sip. "Shrine." Was her response. "I want to thank the city for having me and make a wish." She added. "I-I know its a strange request but it's something I have to do." She looked down and stirred her drink a bit. @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna paused for a minute before taking another sip. "Shrine." Was her response. "I want to thank the city for having me and make a wish." She added. "I-I know its a strange request but it's something I have to do." She looked down and stirred her drink a bit. @BobbyW
Makoto took a moment himself, taking another sip of his drink before replying. "Ah, well then i'd say we should be heading for the Meiji Shrine... i mean, it's not exactly around the corner, but if it's that important to you..." He nipped on his Coco once again, locking his eyes back onto her after placing it back on the table. "And... no, i understand." The boy added, before reaching over to Senna, patting her softly on the shoulder.

Ioko shrugged and crossed her arms against her chest. " then I'll make sure that I will never be in danger." She gave the male a playful wink and started strolling to the city again. @NickOnTheReg

Satsuki finished his coffee and his sandwich and lay down his head on the table. It would be really nice if someone was around me now. He chuckled at his own thoughts and locked his gaze on the window again. He wanted to ask Makoto as soon as he saw him, how awkwardthe whole situation would be, once he got a chance he would simply drag the boy with him. He needed answers or otherwise his head was going to eat him whole. Again he grabbed his phone and scrolled through his contacts, stopping at one certain number. He pressed the phone against his ear knce had dealt the number and waited for a response. C'mon pick up. For a moment Satsuki thought that it was hopeless, but then a familiar voice answered. "Satsuki? I thought you were away? If you say that you are going on a world trip, act like it." He heard the female voice chuckle and he smiled, happy to hear a voice that always lit up his mood. "Hey sis, could you come the Jackdaw, I eh.. Got myself in trouble again." Satsuki chuckled a bit and looked at the window again. "I am in the Jackdaw." After that he hung up, waiting for his siter to arrive.

BobbyW said:
Makoto took a moment himself, taking another sip of his drink before replying. "Ah, well then i'd say we should be heading for the Meiji Shrine... i mean, it's not exactly around the corner, but if it's that important to you..." He nipped on his Coco once again, locking his eyes back onto her after placing it back on the table. "And... no, i understand." The boy added, before reaching over to Senna, patting her softly on the shoulder.
Senna

Senna smiled wide. "Arigato Koto-Kun." she said and giggled a bit. She finished her drink shortly after. "Come on! Let's go then." she said as she walked towards the spot where her umbrella was. The heavy rain turned to a steady drizzle by now which Senna was happy about. "Are you going to make a wish?" She asked him as she waited for him to come outside. "Ne, Koto-kun, you need a hat, your hair is all wet and crazy." she said laughing and ran her fingers through his hair.
@BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko shrugged and crossed her arms against her chest. " then I'll make sure that I will never be in danger." She gave the male a playful wink and started strolling to the city again. @NickOnTheReg
Satsuki finished his coffee and his sandwich and lay down his head on the table.
It would be really nice if someone was around me now. He chuckled at his own thoughts and locked his gaze on the window again. He wanted to ask Makoto as soon as he saw him, how awkwardthe whole situation would be, once he got a chance he would simply drag the boy with him. He needed answers or otherwise his head was going to eat him whole. Again he grabbed his phone and scrolled through his contacts, stopping at one certain number. He pressed the phone against his ear knce had dealt the number and waited for a response. C'mon pick up. For a moment Satsuki thought that it was hopeless, but then a familiar voice answered. "Satsuki? I thought you were away? If you say that you are going on a world trip, act like it." He heard the female voice chuckle and he smiled, happy to hear a voice that always lit up his mood. "Hey sis, could you come the Jackdaw, I eh.. Got myself in trouble again." Satsuki chuckled a bit and looked at the window again. "I am in the Jackdaw." After that he hung up, waiting for his siter to arrive.

Yoshi

Yoshi's heart jumped a beat when she winked at him and he quickly got out of hiding and hurried up to her. The ran wasn't as heavy as before but he still had the umbrella over her. "I'll make sure you're never in danger." he said with a gleeful smile. The building was finally approaching and now he had to think of a way to get inside and up to the roof. @Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna
Senna smiled wide. "Arigato Koto-Kun." she said and giggled a bit. She finished her drink shortly after. "Come on! Let's go then." she said as she walked towards the spot where her umbrella was. The heavy rain turned to a steady drizzle by now which Senna was happy about. "Are you going to make a wish?" She asked him as she waited for him to come outside. "Ne, Koto-kun, you need a hat, your hair is all wet and crazy." she said laughing and ran her fingers through his hair.
@BobbyW

Yoshi

Yoshi's heart jumped a beat when she winked at him and he quickly got out of hiding and hurried up to her. The ran wasn't as heavy as before but he still had the umbrella over her. "I'll make sure you're never in danger." he said with a gleeful smile. The building was finally approaching and now he had to think of a way to get inside and up to the roof. @Hobbesisalive
Ioko huffed and rolled her eyes while a smile slipped on her lips. "Well we could just walk in." sge said once they they got really close to the massive buildig. "I mean, the doors are practically inviting us." her smile changd into a smirk and she slowly walked into the buildig, holding still once she set foot on the carpet that was spread over the hall floor.

Satsuki waited for his sister and shot a couple of glances at the door, when his phone rang. For a moment he thought he was being called, but it seemed like it that he just got a message. It was from his sister, saying that she would love to see him again but that she was out with friends. Again Satsuki plopped down his head on the table, getting impatience from doig nothing so he just got his phome again amd stared at the number of Makoto. He..could call him, only to check if he was alive.. His heart raced as his finger got closer to the call button an he actually pressed it. Held it against his ears for like 7 seconds and put it down again. He couldn't. But the male had heard he phone going over, still Satsuki was scared. @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna
@BobbyW

Yoshi

Makoto gulped down his drink once he saw that the girl in front of him, finished the coco now too. "Alright!" He said before following Senna up to her umbrella, and following to that, out of the Cafe. The weather seemed to have calmed down a bit by now, which Makoto was very fond of. He did like the rain... but after lying around in a puddle of water, directly on the sidewalk, something less extreme would've been more suitable for him. "Hmm... eh, why not." He gave the girl a little smile, when she then mentioned his completely messy hair. "Huh?... o-oh!" Makoto's cheeks were displaying a faint blush, when the female ran her hand through the boy's hair. He was about to comment on that himself.. when suddenly, his phone started to ring. Huh?... ah, it's probably Mom, or Hiroyuki. The boy quickly pulled the cell phone out of his pocket, and moved it next to his ear. "Hello?.. uh, hello?" Silence, was the only response, he'd gotten. Well that's weird... maybe they've called the wrong person or.. something like that. The boy slid the phone back into his pocket, mentally shrugging it off, before locking his eyes back onto the girl.

@Hobbesisalive

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko huffed and rolled her eyes while a smile slipped on her lips. "Well we could just walk in." sge said once they they got really close to the massive buildig. "I mean, the doors are practically inviting us." her smile changd into a smirk and she slowly walked into the buildig, holding still once she set foot on the carpet that was spread over the hall floor.
Satsuki waited for his sister and shot a couple of glances at the door, when his phone rang. For a moment he thought he was being called, but it seemed like it that he just got a message. It was from his sister, saying that she would love to see him again but that she was out with friends. Again Satsuki plopped down his head on the table, getting impatience from doig nothing so he just got his phome again amd stared at the number of Makoto. He..could call him, only to check if he was alive.. His heart raced as his finger got closer to the call button an he actually pressed it. Held it against his ears for like 7 seconds and put it down again. He couldn't. But the male had heard he phone going over, still Satsuki was scared. @BobbyW
Yoshi

Yoshi's eyes got wide once he saw Ioko walk right in. "I-Iokoooo" he said as he ran inside after her, quickly quieting up to not make a scene. "Is this really okay? this looks like a professional building." Yoshi looked at her and looked around. Hoping that no one notices them right away. He closed his umbrella and put it back into it's sleeve. "Okay, now what?" he asked @Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Makoto gulped down his drink once he saw that the girl in front of him, finished the coco now too. "Alright!" He said before following Senna up to her umbrella, and following to that, out of the Cafe. The weather seemed to have calmed down a bit by now, which Makoto was very fond of. He did like the rain... but after lying around in a puddle of water, directly on the sidewalk, something less extreme would've been more suitable for him. "Hmm... eh, why not." He gave the girl a little smile, when she then mentioned his completely messy hair. "Huh?... o-oh!" Makoto's cheeks were displaying a faint blush, when the female ran her hand through the boy's hair. He was about to comment on that himself.. when suddenly, his phone started to ring. Huh?... ah, it's probably Mom, or Hiroyuki. The boy quickly pulled the cell phone out of his pocket, and moved it next to his ear. "Hello?.. uh, hello?" Silence, was the only response, he'd gotten. Well that's weird... maybe they've called the wrong person or.. something like that. The boy slid the phone back into his pocket, mentally shrugging it off, before locking his eyes back onto the girl.
@Hobbesisalive
Senna

"hmm who called? Senna asked as they were walking towards the shrine. Senna was looking around at the scenery as they walked, it was quite a ways but she was skipping a long happier than ever. "How much further Koto-kun." she asked. "Was that Satsuki who called? I bet he wants to apologize and you should too." she added in. " I won't forgive you both if you don't make up." @BobbyW

Satsuki sighed and quickly put his phone back in his pockets, forgetting the posibility to call Makoto. He gestured over a waitress and asked her for the bill which he shortly after handed her over. "Thanks for the coffee." he spoke as a smile slipped on Satsuki's lips. After that he got out of the Cafe and headed straight to the first shop that sold a lot of cute things. The male wasn't planning to buy anything for himself, but for Senna to make up with her. He felt guilty and wanted to at least give the girl something that could brighten her up a bit. So he let his gaze wander through the store and walked to the shelve with the stuffed animals. It seemed like Senna liked those because her whole tent was filled with them. Satsuki's eyes lingered on a black bunny that held a board with sorry on it. It looked like the stuffed animal Senna would really adore, but he was only going to know that for sure once he gave it her. Satsuki paid for it and put the thing under his hoodie, protecting his for the rain. @NickOnTheReg

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi
Yoshi's eyes got wide once he saw Ioko walk right in. "I-Iokoooo" he said as he ran inside after her, quickly quieting up to not make a scene. "Is this really okay? this looks like a professional building." Yoshi looked at her and looked around. Hoping that no one notices them right away. He closed his umbrella and put it back into it's sleeve. "Okay, now what?" he asked @Hobbesisalive

Senna

"hmm who called? Senna asked as they were walking towards the shrine. Senna was looking around at the scenery as they walked, it was quite a ways but she was skipping a long happier than ever. "How much further Koto-kun." she asked. "Was that Satsuki who called? I bet he wants to apologize and you should too." she added in. " I won't forgive you both if you don't make up." @BobbyW
Ioko turned around and looked the male in the eyes while jumping in a karate like positions. "Aren't we professionals either?" she really stared at Yoshi and quickly shot foward, facing from close by. "At least I am," the the girl turned around once again and swiftly moved towards something that looked like a elevator. Sometimes hiding behind corners. Ioko really took this serious after all.

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi

Senna

He boy didn't really pay attention to the number that was displayed on his phone, and simply shrugged it off. "...I don't know who called... And i don't think that it was Satsuki, i mean... He wouldn't apologize." Then, after a brief moment, listening to Senna, continuing, he added, "Hey you already said that it's fine!" After a little while, the two of them found themselfs near the Shrine they've been heading for, being able to see him from the distance.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki sighed and quickly put his phone back in his pockets, forgetting the posibility to call Makoto. He gestured over a waitress and asked her for the bill which he shortly after handed her over. "Thanks for the coffee." he spoke as a smile slipped on Satsuki's lips. After that he got out of the Cafe and headed straight to the first shop that sold a lot of cute things. The male wasn't planning to buy anything for himself, but for Senna to make up with her. He felt guilty and wanted to at least give the girl something that could brighten her up a bit. So he let his gaze wander through the store and walked to the shelve with the stuffed animals. It seemed like Senna liked those because her whole tent was filled with them. Satsuki's eyes lingered on a black bunny that held a board with sorry on it. It looked like the stuffed animal Senna would really adore, but he was only going to know that for sure once he gave it her. Satsuki paid for it and put the thing under his hoodie, protecting his for the rain. @NickOnTheReg

Ioko turned around and looked the male in the eyes while jumping in a karate like positions. "Aren't we professionals either?" she really stared at Yoshi and quickly shot foward, facing from close by. "At least I am," the the girl turned around once again and swiftly moved towards something that looked like a elevator. Sometimes hiding behind corners. Ioko really took this serious after all.
Yoshi

Yoshi saw how quick Ioko made it towards the elevator. "I-Ioko wait up!." he said as he speed walked over to her. "Don't just leave me like that." He pressed the up button and hoped the elevator was a fast one. The doors open and they went inside. "THERE"S THIS MANY FLOORS!" he said shocked by the number. @Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
He boy didn't really pay attention to the number that was displayed on his phone, and simply shrugged it off. "...I don't know who called... And i don't think that it was Satsuki, i mean... He wouldn't apologize." Then, after a brief moment, listening to Senna, continuing, he added, "Hey you already said that it's fine!" After a little while, the two of them found themselfs near the Shrine they've been heading for, being able to see him from the distance.
Senna

Senna smiled and looked at him. "At that moment it was fine, I changed my mind." She giggled and saw the shrine in the distance. "FINALLY" she shouted as she started running towards it. "Koto-Kun keep up." she said as she was excited to arrive at it. "It looks so big" she added trying her best to avoid the puddles. Once she got to the entrance she took her phone out and snapped a picture of the shrine. "Beautiful." Senna said. She found a family there and asked if they could take a picture of her and Makoto. "Koto-kun, smile." she said as she grabbed onto his arm and put one foot in the air with a big smile. @BobbyW

Most of her belongings had kept dry during the rain, thankfully, with help from a large poncho that she had slung over the bags she wore on her back. The rather itty bitty girl decided to keep all her luggage with her instead of leaving it at the hotel, since she was probably just going to check out a bit later anyways. Since the downpour had halted, she had folded up the poncho and tucked it under one of the backpack straps. She had a few changes of clothes with her, another backpack full of books and other things to keep her busy, as well as her phone and the likes to keep in contact with people.

As she scurried along the sidewalk, she began distracting herself with all sorts of shops and stores that lined the roads--Burmingham always had barred up windows in their shops, it was practically impossible to look right inside like this. There were so many pretty little doo dads sitting around. Geez. Okay, well, here's her chance. If she's gunna get something for the road, here's where she should do it.

As Satsuki left that particular shop, Ellie began to enter, rushing in a little too quickly. She bumped right into the poor guy, sending herself fumbling backwards and eventually tumbling right onto her rear--good job lil lady. Satsuki was probably fine, the luggage she was carrying plus her own weight was probably still not enough to knock him over. Ellie was a pretty tiny thing.

"O-Oh, shit, sorry!!" She yelped out, signature stammer cursing her speech right off the bat. Well, so much for this guy NOT having to realize that she was a straight up nervous wreck right away. At least give it a few minutes, geez. "Oh gods, did I h-hurt you?" Haha, as if. Each time Ellie stammered, her face paused in a sort of awkward manner. It wasn't as adorable as it sounded.

@Hobbesisalive

@Hobbesisalive[/URL]
Satsuki really didn't expect a girl to fall right in his lap as he left the shop, so the moment when the small female bumped into him, Satsuki was pretty shocked and immidiatley jumped a step back. Causing her to fall right on her rear. For a moment he looked at her, and listened to her flow of stuttering words, when the male realized what he was doing. He quickly made his way to the girl and offered her a hand. "No, I am fine. Please worry about yourself." Satsuki looked rather worried, she seemed heavy with all her bags and luggage and now she ended up at the ground. He even wondered if she had been possible to get on her feet again without his helping hand. Once the male had pulled her up he examined her luggage some more. The figure standing right in front of him really looked like a traveler. Normally he would have been enthausiastic to meet a fellow hiker, but he had some other things in mind which kept him from reacting all happy and big. "Are you by chance on a trip?" the male asked while a friendly smile slipped on his face.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki really didn't expect a girl to fall right in his lap as he left the shop, so the moment when the small female bumped into him, Satsuki was pretty shocked and immidiatley jumped a step back. Causing her to fall right on her rear. For a moment he looked at her, and listened to her flow of stuttering words, when the male realized he was doing. He quickly made his way to the girl and offered her a hand. "No, I am fine. Please worry about yourself." Satsuki looked rather worried, she seemed heavy with all her bags and luggage and now she ended up at the ground. He even wondered if she had been possible to get on her feet again without his helping hand. Once the male had pulled her up he examined her luggage some more. The figure standing right in front of him really looked like a traveler. Normally he would have been enthausiastic to meet a fellow hiker, but he had some other things in mind which kept him from reacting all happy and big. "Are you by chance on a trip." the male asked while a friendly smile slipped on his face.
(Sorry for little spellig mistakes, mobile post)
((It's all good @Hobbesisalive !! I love the username by the way. Calvin and Hobbes was my childhood.))

The small girl nodded as he took his hand, mentally chuckling at his comment regarding worrying about herself. As if. "A-A traveler? Uh, yeah! I came from England hoping to get out and explore some, I hated being all trapped there." She figured the lame little introduction was probably unnecessary, but hell she was gunna do it anyway. No point in hiding little things, extra info was nice to have. "Are you as well? Uh. I guess i-it's sort of obvious because of my bags.. I just checked out of my hotel.." She did seem to have an itty bitty tent with her too, piled up atop all the rest of her bags. (It's fair to note that Ellie's so short, she just gave a little tug on Satsuki's hand and she popped right back up. And if he didn't help her, she could have managed.) "I was just checking out s-some of the shops, there's so much shiny stuff here.." Cue a little pause where the pastel (she looked sort of hipster) traveler ogled at the windows.. (She really did.. Pale pink shorts and minty blouse? Yeah. She did. Now she didn't exactly adhere to the lifestyle, but goddamn if the dress wasn't nice.

Sean is wondering around Tokyo. He then walks in to a mall to just look around mostly at music. Sean starts to browse the different CDs mostly in the Heavy Metal section.

Last edited by a moderator:
NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi
Yoshi saw how quick Ioko made it towards the elevator. "I-Ioko wait up!." he said as he speed walked over to her. "Don't just leave me like that." He pressed the up button and hoped the elevator was a fast one. The doors open and they went inside. "THERE"S THIS MANY FLOORS!" he said shocked by the number. @Hobbesisalive

Senna

Senna smiled and looked at him. "At that moment it was fine, I changed my mind." She giggled and saw the shrine in the distance. "FINALLY" she shouted as she started running towards it. "Koto-Kun keep up." she said as she was excited to arrive at it. "It looks so big" she added trying her best to avoid the puddles. Once she got to the entrance she took her phone out and snapped a picture of the shrine. "Beautiful." Senna said. She found a family there and asked if they could take a picture of her and Makoto. "Koto-kun, smile." she said as she grabbed onto his arm and put one foot in the air with a big smile. @BobbyW
Makoto dragged himself after Senna, trying to hold his pace at a similar rate to hers, at which he was struggling with. "H-Hey! wait up!" So... a little girl is literally faster than me... uff. Fortunately, it didn't take him too long, to finally catch up with the girl, at least once she started taking pictures from the building. Besides the two of them, there was also a family visiting the shrine, which would turn out to be most fortunate for Senna. The girl asked said people to shoot a photo of them, held onto Makoto's arm, and posed. As a response, 'Koto-Kun' did as she asked him to and smiled at the camera/phone. The way, Senna suddenly took a hold of his arm, triggered the boy to display a faint red color, painted across his cheeks. "Y-You know, you could ask me next time before shooting a photo.. or asking someone else to shoot a photo of me."

Alice Ventura]((It's all good [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17538-hobbesisalive/ said:
@Hobbesisalive[/URL] !! I love the username by the way. Calvin and Hobbes was my childhood.))
The small girl nodded as he took his hand, mentally chuckling at his comment regarding worrying about herself. As if. "A-A traveler? Uh, yeah! I came from England hoping to get out and explore some, I hated being all trapped there." She figured the lame little introduction was probably unnecessary, but hell she was gunna do it anyway. No point in hiding little things, extra info was nice to have. "Are you as well? Uh. I guess i-it's sort of obvious because of my bags.. I just checked out of my hotel.." She did seem to have an itty bitty tent with her too, piled up atop all the rest of her bags. (It's fair to note that Ellie's so short, she just gave a little tug on Satsuki's hand and she popped right back up. And if he didn't help her, she could have managed.) "I was just checking out s-some of the shops, there's so much shiny stuff here.." Cue a little pause where the pastel (she looked sort of hipster) traveler ogled at the windows.. (She really did.. Pale pink shorts and minty blouse? Yeah. She did. Now she didn't exactly adhere to the lifestyle, but goddamn if the dress wasn't nice.
Satsuki huffed while he gazed at the girl, she looked a bit..clumsy maybe? Or was shy more the word for her? Anyway, Satsuki didn't really care and gave her a brief smile. "Well, are you heading somewhere in particular? I am on a trip myself with a bunch of other people. And were are currently sleeping in a field close by." He added while he followed her eyes towards all the shops that were surrounding them. "Yeah Tokyo is quite a big city, I don't know if you every lived in a city like this, but boy it is terrible." The male chuckled and adjusted his bag on his shoulder, making sure that his luggage wouldn't slip right to his arm. "My name is Satsuki by the way." A smile slipped on the male's face while speaking and he offered his hand to well 'greet' her.

(I know! They are amazing c:)

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki huffed while he gazed at the girl, she looked a bit..clumsy maybe? Or was shy more the word for her? Anyway, Satsuki didn't really care and gave her a brief smile. "Well, are you heading somewhere in particular? I am on a trip myself with a bunch of other people. And were are currently sleeping in a field close by." He added while he followed her eyes towards all the shops that were surrounding them. "Yeah Tokyo is quite a big city, I don't know if you every lived in a city like this, but boy it is terrible." The male chuckled and adjusted his bag on his shoulder, making sure that his luggage wouldn't slip right to his arm. "My name is Satsuki by the way." A smile slipped on the male's face while speaking and he offered his hand to well 'greet' her.
(I know! They are amazing c:)
Well, let's face it. Shy and clumsy were both pretty good terms to describe her, even though she seemed to be a pretty nice lady. "Well the town I was born in in England was p-p-pretty big, so I'm used to it I guess." There's that weird awkward stutter again. Again, it looks less cute than it sounds. "B-But Tokyo is still huge.. I'm sure it's even bigger than Birmingham."

Alright, wait. Sleeping out in a field a ways off? Were they camping? That sure sounded fun. Well, for the most part, excusing the bugs and humidity and.. Alright. Ellie was pretty used to just being stuck indoors. "Does that mean you're all out camping? I-I hope that isn't too d-dangerous for anyone." She took a moment to silently curse the stammer before speaking again. "And, my name is Ellie." She took the hand, shaking it. Boy, she was awful small, comparing hand size was just another way to how it. Itty bitty lesbian. She offered a bright grin. "W-Would you mind if I followed along for a while?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back