• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

BobbyW said:
Listening to Senna, rambling about Okinawa, and how she'd enjoy if Makoto would visit, made the boy's already visible smile even brighter. Yup, i'll definitely have to visit sometime. He was happy, that the 'bread-rolette' thing turned out to pick a sourt of bread that the girl enjoyed. Then, after Senna had everything bread related she needed, the two of them made their way to the counter, with Makoto taking a little detour, in order to grab some juice, like Senna asked him to. Let's see... He took a big bottle of what seemed to be some kind of Berry-juice mix, before returning to Senna again. "Alright, that should do it."
Senna nodded. "Mmhm." She paid the owner and took the bread bag and skipped out the store. "Onward!" She said pointing to where she thought was the campsite. Senna paused and then pointed in another direction. "Onward. No this way." She went full circle and looked at Makoto. "Um, can you lead the way?." She said with a laugh. @BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
T I M E S K I P
Currently: 18:23 PM

Everyone slowly gets back to camp.

satsuki had hang around town with Elizabeth the rest of the day, and he wanted to introduce her to the others so he turned his face her way and grinned. "Want to tag along to camp? I am sure the others will be pleased to meet you," It was a fun girl to be around, a little shy maybe and a little clumsy but she could make him laugh. With some time the two could be friends, Satsuki was sure of that.

As they neared camp, he felt a little nervous. Just because he had to face Makoto again, but he wasn't going to drag the whole problem out. No the male decided to approach him immediately. Satsuki wasn't the kind of type that could sit around all day waiting for something to happen. He was the one that made it happen.
Well of course she followed along. Satsuki was a joy to travel with. As they neared the camp, she felt him getting a bit nervous. Something he had to face upon return? She thought back to the shop. He was holding a bag with a gift right? A little black cat holding a sign--although, she could never figure out what the sign said. Maybe he was trying to make up with someone. He didn't really seem to be the kind of person to buy himself little toy cats.

Even though she got to spend a lot of great time with Satsuki, she still regretted not buying anything at the shop. Eh. Oh well. She'd be sure to stop by and get herself a little something if they stepped into town again. Not to mention, it's not like she was going home after this.

Again, she wanted to ask what was in the bag, but decided against it. No point in prying into anything like that. For all she knew, it might
actually be a gift for himself. She'd find out what it was before the end of the day, and if she didn't, well, then it's just none of her business.

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna nodded. "Mmhm." She paid the owner and took the bread bag and skipped out the store. "Onward!" She said pointing to where she thought was the campsite. Senna paused and then pointed in another direction. "Onward. No this way." She went full circle and looked at Makoto. "Um, can you lead the way?." She said with a laugh. @BobbyW
Makoto followed the girl out of the shop, and into the streets, heading... or, supposedly heading for the camp. "Alright, let's go." He said, chuckling at Senna's little presentation of her disorientation. She would've been completely screwed if Makoto didn't have mianaged to find her... without a doubt. He made a little spin now himself, and gestured over into the completely opposite direction, in which Senna pointed in. "...It's that way." Following to that, Makoto continued his way into the indicated direction, giving the girl a little motion, to make sure she'd follow. "So, did i at least manage to some-what save your day?" He asked, referring to the Chocolate shop incident. Makoto did enjoy the time they had spend together after the previous events, Senna was fun to be around, and their little tour around the city was a great way to get his mind off of Satsuki. In fact, there were moments in which the boy actually forgot about the whole thing.

BobbyW said:
Makoto followed the girl out of the shop, and into the streets, heading... or, supposedly heading for the camp. "Alright, let's go." He said, chuckling at Senna's little presentation of her disorientation. She would've been completely screwed if Makoto didn't have mianaged to find her... without a doubt. He made a little spin now himself, and gestured over into the completely opposite direction, in which Senna pointed in. "...It's that way." Following to that, Makoto continued his way into the indicated direction, giving the girl a little motion, to make sure she'd follow. "So, did i at least manage to some-what save your day?" He asked, referring to the Chocolate shop incident. Makoto did enjoy the time they had spend together after the previous events, Senna was fun to be around, and their little tour around the city was a great way to get his mind off of Satsuki. In fact, there were moments in which the boy actually forgot about the whole thing.
Senna watched as Makoto pointed in the complete opposite direction she was in. "Oh I knew that." She said skipping after him to catch up. "Mmhmm today turned out to be a good day Koto-kun, arigato." She said with a smile. "I can't wait to see what Yoshi and Ioko-senpai did today." @BobbyW

@Hobbesisalive[/URL]
Ioko flicked the boy on the shoulder again and grinned. "Just wait till we eat it...after we had proper dinner of course," She smiled and grabbed a simple strawberry cake, walked towards the counter and paid. "It's on me this time," Then the girl twirled around and ran a little towards the exit. She was somehow excited to see Senna again, she wanted to tell her how awesome it had been and more surprisingly, she wanted to know how her day had been.

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna watched as Makoto pointed in the complete opposite direction she was in. "Oh I knew that." She said skipping after him to catch up. "Mmhmm today turned out to be a good day Koto-kun, arigato." She said with a smile. "I can't wait to see what Yoshi and Ioko-senpai did today." @BobbyW
Makoto glared at Senna from the corner of his eye, raising his eyebrow at the girls response. "...Uh.. sure you did." His expression changed into a.. mostly neutral state, with a faint frown being displayed on the boy's face, at her next comment. "..No, you don't have to thank me.. it's me who would have to apologize." A sigh managed to escape his lips, while stating so. Makoto knew that Senna was going to simply brush his apology off, once again, but didn't stop him from doing it anyway. "Well... from what i've heared in the morning, both of them were probably trying to get on the roof of one of those giant buildings." A weak smirk happened to appear on his mouth, before adding, "And Yoshi was most likely hitting on Ioko the whole time." The guy did make his intentions pretty obvious at breakfast.

After a little while, the two of them were were close enough at their camp to be able to see the little wooden fence, on which both Makoto and Senna were struggling with climbing over at some point. The boy came to a sudden halt, turning towards said girl with a serious expression on his face.
"..Listen Senna, i'm going to make sure, that there won't be any conflicts between me and Satsuki while we're with others... but i can't promise that we are going to make up." He held his eyes locked onto hes for a brief moment, before continuing his walk.

@Hobbesisalive

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki clenched his fists together when camp came in sight. They only needed to climb over the fence and walk a little and they would reach camp. But instead of walking the male stopped and looked with a bit of a worried face to Elizabeth. "Uh..I need some advice," A chuckle escaped his lips as he rubbed the back of his head. "A friend and I got in a huge fight over something I don't even know..." Again the boy chuckled, but his eyes said different. "I eh..am quite nervous." Now his chuckle faded away and he looked worried towards the fields. "It may sound cheeky but he is a precious person to me and well I don't know how to handle this."Sastuki sank his arms next to his body and walked a little towards the fence. "What would you do?'
Ioko flicked the boy on the shoulder again and grinned. "Just wait till we eat it...after we had proper dinner of course," She smiled and grabbed a simple strawberry cake, walked towards the counter and paid. "It's on me this time," Then the girl twirled around and ran a little towards the exit. She was somehow excited to see Senna again, she wanted to tell her how awesome it had been and more surprisingly, she wanted to know how her day had been.
Yoshi looked at his shoulder when Ioko flicked him. Then took a good look at the cake she got. "I want some now." He said laughing. He was going to pay but Ioko beat him to it. "That means next time it's my turn." He said with a smile. Yoshi was happy that Ioko was happy and quickly caught up with her. "We should have gotten senna's number to text her and the others for dinner. Next time." He added offering to hold the cake for Ioko. @Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Makoto glared at Senna from the corner of his eye, raising his eyebrow at the girls response. "...Uh.. sure you did." His expression changed into a.. mostly neutral state, with a faint frown being displayed on the boy's face, at her next comment. "..No, you don't have to thank me.. it's me who would have to apologize." A sigh managed to escape his lips, while stating so. Makoto knew that Senna was going to simply brush his apology off, once again, but didn't stop him from doing it anyway. "Well... from what i've heared in the morning, both of them were probably trying to get on the roof of one of those giant buildings." A weak smirk happened to appear on his mouth, before adding, "And Yoshi was most likely hitting on Ioko the whole time." The guy did make his intentions pretty obvious at breakfast.
After a little while, the two of them were were close enough at their camp to be able to see the little wooden fence, on which both Makoto and Senna were struggling with climbing over at some point. The boy came to a sudden halt, turning towards said girl with a serious expression on his face.
"..Listen Senna, i'm going to make sure, that there won't be any conflicts between me and Satsuki while we're with others... but i can't promise that we are going to make up." He held his eyes locked onto hes for a brief moment, before continuing his walk.

@Hobbesisalive
Senna laugh. "True Yoshi-oniichan. Was trying to get with Ioko-Senpai." Yet another nickname for someone without permission. "I hope they didn't get arrested." She then thought of Ioko getting tortured in jail and Yoshi getting beaten. "We have to hurry, I don't want them to die." She said out loud. Completely over thinking things again. Her sudden walk was stopped when Makoto faced her. "Eh?" She paused and listened to what he had to say. "Koto-kun, don't be so negative. You two will make up and things will be normal." She said with a smile. @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi looked at his shoulder when Ioko flicked him. Then took a good look at the cake she got. "I want some now." He said laughing. He was going to pay but Ioko beat him to it. "That means next time it's my turn." He said with a smile. Yoshi was happy that Ioko was happy and quickly caught up with her. "We should have gotten senna's number to text her and the others for dinner. Next time." He added offering to hold the cake for Ioko. @Hobbesisalive

Senna laugh. "True Yoshi-oniichan. Was trying to get with Ioko-Senpai." Yet another nickname for someone without permission. "I hope they didn't get arrested." She then thought of Ioko getting tortured in jail and Yoshi getting beaten. "We have to hurry, I don't want them to die." She said out loud. Completely over thinking things again. Her sudden walk was stopped when Makoto faced her. "Eh?" She paused and listened to what he had to say. "Koto-kun, don't be so negative. You two will make up and things will be normal." She said with a smile. @BobbyW
Makoto silently glared at Senna from the corner of his eye, refusing to comment on her response. It's not like he hated Satsuki after the chocolate shop incident, but what happened back there, between them, wasn't something the boy would forget... nor forgive, very soon. It's almost sad that all of it occured purely because of a simple misunderstanding, but, that doesn't change the fact that it did happen, statements were made that both parties would regret now... anyway, that's just how things went. Once Makoto and Senna arrived at the fence, the boy gave said girl a quick glare, before automatically covering his eyes. "Uhh... you said that you were going to climb first, next time... remember?" How is that even going to make a difference? After a brief moment, he added, "A-And.. uhmm... just tell me if you need any help..."

BobbyW said:
Makoto silently glared at Senna from the corner of his eye, refusing to comment on her response. It's not like he hated Satsuki after the chocolate shop incident, but what happened back there, between them, wasn't something the boy would forget... nor forgive, very soon. It's almost sad that all of it occured purely because of a simple misunderstanding, but, that doesn't change the fact that it did happen, statements were made that both parties would regret now... anyway, that's just how things went. Once Makoto and Senna arrived at the fence, the boy gave said girl a quick glare, before automatically covering his eyes. "Uhh... you said that you were going to climb first, next time... remember?" How is that even going to make a difference? After a brief moment, he added, "A-And.. uhmm... just tell me if you need any help..."
Senna got to the fence and looked at it. She put the bag of bread in her backpack and adjusted her skirt. She was about to warn Makoto but he already was covering his eyes. "You're learning koto-kun." She said with a smile as she started climbing the fence. "I can do it myself." She added once she got to the top. She double checked to make sure his eyes were closed as she lifted her legs over. She dropped down and landed on her feet. "Made it." She said doing a twirl. @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Ioko nodded and hurried towards the fence were she saw Makoto and Senna, some more to the right was Satsuki standing with an unfamiliar girl. She lingered her eyes on their for a bit but walked towards Makoto and Senna. "Hey," A smile slipped on Ioko's face as she approached the two, watching how Senna landed on the other side of the fence. @BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki clenched his fists together when camp came in sight. They only needed to climb over the fence and walk a little and they would reach camp. But instead of walking the male stopped and looked with a bit of a worried face to Elizabeth. "Uh..I need some advice," A chuckle escaped his lips as he rubbed the back of his head. "A friend and I got in a huge fight over something I don't even know..." Again the boy chuckled, but his eyes said different. "I eh..am quite nervous." Now his chuckle faded away and he looked worried towards the fields. "It may sound cheeky but he is a precious person to me and well I don't know how to handle this."Sastuki sank his arms next to his body and walked a little towards the fence. "What would you do?'
"W-What would I Do?" What Would Ellie Do.. She chuckled at herself a moment, imagining people with WWED bumper stickers instead of WWJD. Then she resumed laughing, mostly at herself. Oh boy.

She was never one to give great advice, but the worst she could do is try, right? "I-Is that what the little black cat is for?" She asked, pointing towards wherever that bag might be. "I-I was going to ask about it, b-but I didn't want to pry. I-I mean, I don't know anything about the fi-fight, or uh.. O-Or who the other person is, but I hope the gift helps. Uhm. I-I guess I would just make sure the other person knows they're important to me?" Ellie wasn't all that much of a social butterfly. She didn't exactly have an exceptional amount of friends, nor did she have any big groups of people to talk through via the internet or other means. She just hoped her advice wasn't going to make or break this kid's friendship.

Besides this whole friendship calamity, she wondered for a moment who all was going to be at the camp. Again, for a moment, she wondered if there were going to be any cute girls, but hey, it's not like she'd have the guts to start flirting with anyone anyway. Plus, let's face it, she's probably the only homosexual in miles. She shook her head clear. "I-I, uh. I hope things g-go okay between you." She already had a plan for avoiding any oncoming social fallout. She'd go and set up her little tent somewhere while Satsuki goes and converses with the person. That way, whether things blow over or not, she won't be associated with it in hardly any manner.

Makoto opened his eyes, once he could hear the 'thumb' of Senna's feet landing on the ground once again. "Alright, i'm go-.." The sight of Ioko approaching the two of them, cut right through the boy's words. Ah, did they arrive just now as well? He rubbed the back of his head and returned the smile, the red head was currently displaying. "Oh, hi there Ioko... and Yoshi." Makoto quickly climbed up the fence, fortunately landing on the other side without any accidents. "And? did you manage to get on a roof?" The boy wouldn't really pay too much attention to Ioko's answer anyway... since the sight of Satsuki, dashing into the field, they were camping in, with what seemed to be another, unfamiliar looking girl following him.. displayed before his eyes. He sighed deeply, followed by a most serious expression, overwriting the previous smile of his.

@Hobbesisalive @NickOnTheReg @Alice Ventura

Last edited by a moderator:
BobbyW said:
Makoto opened his eyes, once he could hear the 'thumb' of Senna's feet landing on the ground once again. "Alright, i'm go-.." The sight of Ioko approaching the two of them, cut right through the boy's words. Ah, did they arrive just now as well? He rubbed the back of his head and returned the smile, the red head was currently displaying. "Oh, hi there Ioko... and Yoshi." Makoto quickly climbed up the fence, fortunately landing on the other side without any accidents. "And? did you manage to get on a roof?" The boy wouldn't really pay too much attention to Ioko's answer anyway... since the sight of Satsuki, dashing towards him and the little group... with what seemed to be another, unfamiliar looking girl following him.. displayed before his eyes. ...Great... i was hoping he'd just keep some distance between us.... He sighed deeply, followed by a most serious expression, overwriting the previous smile of his.
Looks like it's Ellie's time to sit back and relax. The lil lady just sorta hobbles off to the fence to watch, starting to throw her pack over. It's almost tent time, it seems. Hopefully the two would be alright together, yeah? She hoped the little toy cat did the trick.

BobbyW said:
Makoto opened his eyes, once he could hear the 'thumb' of Senna's feet landing on the ground once again. "Alright, i'm go-.." The sight of Ioko approaching the two of them, cut right through the boy's words. Ah, did they arrive just now as well? He rubbed the back of his head and returned the smile, the red head was currently displaying. "Oh, hi there Ioko... and Yoshi." Makoto quickly climbed up the fence, fortunately landing on the other side without any accidents. "And? did you manage to get on a roof?" The boy wouldn't really pay too much attention to Ioko's answer anyway... since the sight of Satsuki, dashing towards him and the little group... with what seemed to be another, unfamiliar looking girl following him.. displayed before his eyes. ...Great... i was hoping he'd just keep some distance between us.... He sighed deeply, followed by a most serious expression, overwriting the previous smile of his.
(Psssht, Satsuki isn't dashing towards you xD But to camp silly)

Hobbesisalive said:
(Psssht, Satsuki isn't dashing towards you xD But to camp silly)
(ppsst... i literally just noticed that, right before you pointed that out. xD )

[QUOTE="Alice Ventura]Looks like it's Ellie's time to sit back and relax. The lil lady just sorta hobbles off to the fence to watch, starting to throw her pack over. It's almost tent time, it seems. Hopefully the two would be alright together, yeah? She hoped the little toy cat did the trick.

[/QUOTE]
Satsuki let go of her hand when they actually reached camp. He looked at the ditches he made around both the tents. It seemed they succeeded in holding the rain water and Satsuki felt a little bit proud of it. "Okay so Ioko put a couple of sticks inside her tent to keep them dry." He hopped in the female's tent and got out with a bunch of wood in his arms. "And I got a lighter." The male said while he plopped down the wood on their previous fire place spot, then he grabbed the lighter and started with his first attempt to lit the whole thing up. "You can set up your tent if you want." The boy smiled and locked his eyes on the not yet made fire.

Yoshi

Yoshi sighed once again as Ioko took off running. "You need to warn me when you decide to run." He said laughing as he started after her. He noticed Makoto and Senna in the distance, just as Senna made it over the fence. "Hey you guys!" He yelled from across the way. He looked around and didn't see the other one. "Hmm" he said to himself as he got closer. @Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

Senna

Senna turned around fast once she heard Ioko's voice. A smile came across her face as well. "Ioko-senpai!!!!!!!" She yelled enthusiastically. She waited for Makoto to come over and the others to get closer. "Did you get to your roof date?" She said with a grin and a slight blush. "Ioko-senpai, I bought bread and juice. Sweet bean bread." She said with a big smile pulling the bag out of her backpack. "I also met Koto-kun's parents and brother, and we went to a chocolate shop and a cafe and a shrine." She went on and on. Her talking speed increased as her excitement did as well.
@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi
Yoshi sighed once again as Ioko took off running. "You need to warn me when you decide to run." He said laughing as he started after her. He noticed Makoto and Senna in the distance, just as Senna made it over the fence. "Hey you guys!" He yelled from across the way. He looked around and didn't see the other one. "Hmm" he said to himself as he got closer. @Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

Senna

Senna turned around fast once she heard Ioko's voice. A smile came across her face as well. "Ioko-senpai!!!!!!!" She yelled enthusiastically. She waited for Makoto to come over and the others to get closer. "Did you get to your roof date?" She said with a grin and a slight blush. "Ioko-senpai, I bought bread and juice. Sweet bean bread." She said with a big smile pulling the bag out of her backpack. "I also met Koto-kun's parents and brother, and we went to a chocolate shop and a cafe and a shrine." She went on and on. Her talking speed increased as her excitement did as well.
@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW
Ioko put her thumbs up to both the girl and Makoto, saying that they indeed found a nice roof. Then she quietly listened to what the girl had to tell, suddenly jumped over the fence as well and grabbed Senna's arm, pulling the girl with her. "I have cake."That was all she said while a little smile slipped on her lips.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki let go of her hand when they actually reached camp. He looked at the ditches he made around both the tents. It seemed they succeeded in holding the rain water and Satsuki felt a little bit proud of it. "Okay so Ioko put a couple of sticks inside her tent to keep them dry." He hopped in the female's tent and got out with a bunch of wood in his arms. "And I got a lighter." The male said while he plopped down the wood on their previous fire place spot, then he grabbed the lighter and started with his first attempt to lit the whole thing up. "You can set up your tent if you want." The boy smiled and locked his eyes on the not yet made fire.
Ah, uh.. Yeah. Ellie sort of just hobbled around until she found a good place to put her tent. Shed took off all her packs and stretched out her shoulders, maybe even growing an inch or two. The already tiny lady was getting.. Compressed.. By all her luggage. Within a few minutes she managed to put up her little instant tent, shoving all her stuff inside and unpacking a big ass comforter blanket that's probably too big to fit even in one of the biggest tents. Haha.. Well, being pathologically afraid of the cold, Ellie was never one to leave home without some extra cover. She was glad that today was nice, besides the rain. But hey. She adored the rain to death too. After a while, she came out of her tent wrapped up in that huge blanket, staring at Satsuki and the attempt-at-a-fire. "O-Okay, all ready."

The.. almost irritatingly fast speech of Senna, managed to loosen the lock, in which his eyes were focused on Satsuki who was currently trying to make a fire.. and the girl he brought with him, who was seemingly pitching her tent. "...Don't forget to breathe, Senna." His expression was completely serious while stating so, he may've even sounded a little concerned. Then, the boy turned towards Yoshi once Ioko pulled the other female away from them, talking about.. something, although he could swear that the word 'cake' was mentioned. "...Made any progress regarding Ioko?" Makoto questioned, displaying a obvious, almost daring grin on his lips.

@Hobbesisalive @NickOnTheReg

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko put her thumbs up to both the girl and Makoto, saying that they indeed found a nice roof. Then she quietly listened to what the girl had to tell, suddenly jumped over the fence as well and grabbed Senna's arm, pulling the girl with her. "I have cake."That was all she said while a little smile slipped on her lips.
Senna blushed a bit when Ioko suddenly grabbed her, she also stopped talking and took a big breath and a smile came across her face once she heard what Ioko had said. "CAKE!!!!!!" She screamed in joy. "Ioko-senpai you're the greatest!" She said as she was dragged along. @Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:

Yoshi laughed at Senna and her ability to speak fast and watched the girl go a million miles a minute. He started to talk but Ioko took her away. "Hmm? Oh haha, yeah the progress, well she smiles at me. It's a start." He gave Makoto a thumbs up. "So what about you and Senna? You seem fond of her." He said with a sly grin and started walking with Makoto. @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna blushed a bit when Ioko suddenly grabbed her, she also stopped talking and took a big breath and a smile came across her face once she heard what Ioko had said. "CAKE!!!!!!" She screamed in joy. "Ioko-senpai you're the greatest!" She said as she was dragged along. @Hobbesisalive

Yoshi laughed at Senna and her ability to speak fast and watched the girl go a million miles a minute. He started to talk but Ioko took her away. "Hmm? Oh haha, yeah the progress, well she smiles at me. It's a start." He gave Makoto a thumbs up. "So what about you and Senna? You seem fond of her." He said with a sly grin and started walking with Makoto. @BobbyW
Ioko plopped down her bag ince they entered camp and sat down next to Satsuki, who managed to make a fire. For a split second the female looked at the new lady, but she didn't feel like meeting new people so she stayed were she was. "Senna, I am glad you had a nice day." Ioko said while giving the girl a brief smile. @Alice Ventura

Satsuki was leaning his head against his knees as he was sitting. He was simply looking at the fire waiting for something, although he didn't knew what. So when Ioko and Senna appeared the boy lifted his head and locked his eyes on the girl with pigtails in. "Hey guys, this is Elizabeth, she is going to join us." he grinned while saying so and then quickly got on his feet, dashing towards Senna. "Senna..I eh..Come with me," he grabbed her hand and pulled her a little behind the tree so their conversation would be a bit more private. "I am truly sorry about what happened, I-I still don't get the reason but I made some mistakes and simply ruined..y-your day." satsuki stuttered, but he had locked his green eyes on her, trying to show that he was serious. "And I don't even know if this helps but." now the stuffed animal came in handy so the boy grabbed it out of his bag and gave it her, placing t in her hand. This time avoiding eye contact. "Sorry." Satuki said while handing the thing over. He really wanted to make up with her, she had done nothig wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back