• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna brushed off his apology. "It's in the past, we have to get ice on that bruise." she said Senna grabbed his hand and led him outside. "Where is the closest clinc Makoto." she looked at him with a stern look. "Once you're treated then you will tell me everything." her tone changed as she was very serious. She was still pissed at both of them but anger only led to worse things. She decided to ignore it and just move on. @BobbyW
Makoto kept the eye contact between them two for a brief moment, before nodding in agreement, followed by Senna dragging him out of the building once again. A clinic?... well.. i guess she's right.. i don't want it to get any worse... The boy started looking around him, going through the directions to the mentioned location in his mind. "That way." He said, pointing south from where they were standing. Senna's following demand made Makoto frown... he hesitated a bit, but then eventually nodded. "I.. i can tell you what i know, at least... but, if you want to know everything, you'll have to ask Satsuki himself." It was her serious expression, accompanied by the determined sound of her voice, that convinced him. The snow/rain started pouring down even stronger, when Makoto noticed how Senna was currently dressed, definitely not appropriate, concidering the weather. The boy quickly unzipped his Jacket, and wrapped it around his friends shoulders. "You'll catch a cold..."

BobbyW said:
Makoto kept the eye contact between them two for a brief moment, before nodding in agreement, followed by Senna dragging him out of the building once again. A clinic?... well.. i guess she's right.. i don't want it to get any worse... The boy started looking around him, going through the directions to the mentioned location in his mind. "That way." He said, pointing south from where they were standing. Senna's following demand made Makoto frown... he hesitated a bit, but then eventually nodded. "I.. i can tell you what i know, at least... but, if you want to know everything, you'll have to ask Satsuki himself." It was her serious expression, accompanied by the determined sound of her voice, that convinced him. The snow/rain started pouring down even stronger, when Makoto noticed how Senna was currently dressed, definitely not appropriate, concidering the weather. The boy quickly unzipped his Jacket, and wrapped it around his friends shoulders. "You'll catch a cold..."
Senna looked at him once he put the jacket on her and blushed a little. "Arigato." she said quietly before following his directions. "I- I don't care what happened, I want you to make up. I'll deal with him later." she said. Once at the clinic she signed in and sat next to Makoto. "We aren't leaving until I make sure you're alright." she said with a slight sneeze. The rain did get to her but she was too worried about Makoto and the whole situation to care. She wished she took down Ioko's number to text her what was going on. @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna looked at him once he put the jacket on her and blushed a little. "Arigato." she said quietly before following his directions. "I- I don't care what happened, I want you to make up. I'll deal with him later." she said. Once at the clinic she signed in and sat next to Makoto. "We aren't leaving until I make sure you're alright." she said with a slight sneeze. The rain did get to her but she was too worried about Makoto and the whole situation to care. She wished she took down Ioko's number to text her what was going on. @BobbyW
Makoto nodded at the girl's 'Arigato' before crossing his arms, trying to save as much heat as possible. He started frowining, when his friend started talking about that the two of them should make it up to each other... it caused him to reenacted the whole scenario back on the street with Satsuki, which, but once he realized that doing so just brought back the anger he felt at that time, the boy quickly cleared his mind, at least until Senna's next statement, which caused a faint blush to appear on his cheeks. Huh... she seems worried.. is she actually worried about me? Makoto slowy started rubbing the girls back, after hearing the sneeze that happened to escape from her lips. "...Looks like you did catch a cold."

Then, the woman at the clinic's front desk started yelling Makoto's name throughout the waiting room, asking for him to proceed since its his turn. The boy exchanged a quick look with Senna, and then locked his eyes back onto the lady. "Uhm.. can she come with me?" The woman gave Makoto a nod, accompanied by a warm smile. Following to that, he stood up from his seat, waiting for Senna to do the same.

@Hobbesisalive

Last edited by a moderator:
BobbyW said:
Makoto nodded at the girl's 'Arigato' before crossing his arms, trying to save as much heat as possible. He started frowining, when his friend started talking about that the two of them should make it up to each other... it caused him to reenacted the whole scenario back on the street with Satsuki, which, but once he realized that doing so just brought back the anger he felt at that time, the boy quickly cleared his mind, at least until Senna's next statement, which caused a faint blush to appear on his cheeks. Huh... she seems worried.. is she actually worried about me? Makoto slowy started rubbing the girls back, after hearing the sneeze that happened to escape from her lips. "...Looks like you did catch a cold."
Then, the woman at the clinic's front desk started yelling Makoto's name throughout the waiting room, asking for him to proceed since its his turn. The boy exchanged a quick look with Senna, and then locked his eyes back onto the lady. "Uhm.. can she come with me?" The woman gave Makoto a nod, accompanied by a warm smile. Following to that, he stood up from his seat, waiting for Senna to do the same.

@Hobbesisalive
Senna shook her head. "I didn't catch a cold." she refused to think she did. Once Makoto's name was called she had every intent to wait in the lobby but when he asked her to join, she simply stood up and walked towards him. "I won't be in the way." she said to the nurse very politely. "If-if you need him to strip I'll wait in the hallway." Senna added turning red. She always seemed to think of the worse case scenario every time. "Is he going to need a shot?" she also asked. @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna shook her head. "I didn't catch a cold." she refused to think she did. Once Makoto's name was called she had every intent to wait in the lobby but when he asked her to join, she simply stood up and walked towards him. "I won't be in the way." she said to the nurse very politely. "If-if you need him to strip I'll wait in the hallway." Senna added turning red. She always seemed to think of the worse case scenario every time. "Is he going to need a shot?" she also asked. @BobbyW
The nurse gave a quick gesture, indicating them to follow, before leading them into a examination room. She motioned Makoto and Senna to take a seat, chuckling at the girls comment, leaving it as it was, unanswered, before exiting the room again and getting the doctor. ...W-Why would i need to strip, because of a bruise in my face?... The boy blushed a bit because of the statement, glimpsing at Senna from the corner of his eye. "...Again, S-Senna i'm really sorry for ruining your day like that..." The girl did brush it aside earlier, but Makoto felt just really bad for his actions... considering how fun things were before the incident.

Satsuki put down his bag once he reached the camp again. The fire was out, but the rest of the stuff was still laying around. He sighed and crossed his arms behind his head, stretchig them. He still felt bad, but not for Makoto, he felt bad for Senna. Again the male sighed and loiked around for a while before quickly hopping in his tent. He wasn't going to do anything for today, so he just grabbed a book that he qas reading ans hid himself into another story. But as he was reading, different thoughts sneaked into his head. Satsuki still didn't get why his friend became angry because of that. Was their feeling for justice that different? He put the book on his face and wrapped himself in his blankets. He wasn't going to apologize, not until he knew what he did wrong. @BobbyW

BobbyW said:
The nurse gave a quick gesture, indicating them to follow, before leading them into a examination room. She motioned Makoto and Senna to take a seat, chuckling at the girls comment, leaving it as it was, unanswered, before exiting the room again and getting the doctor. ...W-Why would i need to strip, because of a bruise in my face?... The boy blushed a bit because of the statement, glimpsing at Senna from the corner of his eye. "...Again, S-Senna i'm really sorry for ruining your day like that..." The girl did brush it aside earlier, but Makoto felt just really bad for his actions... considering how fun things were before the incident.
(( ahh sorry fell asleep xD work last night sucked))

Senna once again waved off Makoto's apology. She was still frustrated at the situation but there was more important things. "It's fine." She said looking over at him. " just as long as you don't need an operation." She added with a serious voice. She got the chills, doctors offices' did that to her. She hated them ever since she was a kid. "Koto-kun." She managed to say after a brief silence. She got up and walked over to him." You will make it up to me. Got it?" She said with a sly grin on her face. It was her way of trying to act tough but it turned out to be more of her looking weird.
@BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
(( ahh sorry fell asleep xD work last night sucked))
Senna once again waved off Makoto's apology. She was still frustrated at the situation but there was more important things. "It's fine." She said looking over at him. " just as long as you don't need an operation." She added with a serious voice. She got the chills, doctors offices' did that to her. She hated them ever since she was a kid. "Koto-kun." She managed to say after a brief silence. She got up and walked over to him." You will make it up to me. Got it?" She said with a sly grin on her face. It was her way of trying to act tough but it turned out to be more of her looking weird.
@BobbyW
Makoto again, nodded faintly as she brushed his apology off another time. He was sure that Senna meant what she said.. but that weird feeling in his chest just wouldn't go away, 'Koto-kun', simply felt bad. The serious look on the girls face, as she threw out her next statement, was more than enoug evidence for that she actually considered surgery to be a valid possibility, in the treatment of Makoto's wound. "..I..I don't think it's that bad..." Then, after a short moment of silence, Senna suddenly got off of her chair and approached the boy... with a creepy comment to deliver. "Wha.. Uh.. I.. huh?" His eyes widened as he backed away into his seat, trying to create as much distance as possible, between them.

BobbyW said:
Makoto again, nodded faintly as she brushed his apology off another time. He was sure that Senna meant what she said.. but that weird feeling in his chest just wouldn't go away, 'Koto-kun', simply felt bad. The serious look on the girls face, as she threw out her next statement, was more than enoug evidence for that she actually considered surgery to be a valid possibility, in the treatment of Makoto's wound. "..I..I don't think it's that bad..." Then, after a short moment of silence, Senna suddenly got off of her chair and approached the boy... with a creepy comment to deliver. "Wha.. Uh.. I.. huh?" His eyes widened as he backed away into his seat, trying to create as much distance as possible, between them.
Senna giggled and jumped back. "You owe me lunch. Koto-Kun" she said. "Once it gets to actual lunch time. You owe me." she said with a smile. It's all she meant but she tried to be intimidating. She walked back over to her seat once she heard the footsteps of the nurse coming closer. Once she opened the door Senna yelled out. "DON"T OPERATE IT"S JUST A BRUISE!" she hated the site of blood and wouldn't want to see any. The nurse just stood there for a moment before laughing behind his chart and sitting down. Senna sighed some relief once the nurse said there wasn't need for any procedure. @BobbyW

Satsuki actually got a headache from thinking so hard about it, he sighed and got up, heading towards the outside world. It had started to snow/rain much more and out of anger the boy threw his bag away. "ARG, why can't I just have normal friends!" Then he stood there, watching how the rain soaked his bag and himself, which actually brought him to the conclusion that the tents couldn't hold this much water. "No, fuck!" He jumped a bit around and finally got back in his tent again, dragging out a shovel he had brought. Of course. The male started to dig a tunnel around the tent, but it needed time and in two minutes, Satsuki could already feel the drops of water slip into his shirt. "Great," He grunted as he put the shovel into the dirt. It was going to take a lot of time doing the messy work. But it seemed that they were going to stay another night, he didn't think the others wanted to travel when the night fell, that would be tomorrows problem. Besides, if Satsuki could sleep earlier then Makoto arrived he wouldn't have to deal with that problem, at least till tomorrow morning. @BobbyW

Ioko laughed a bit for the first time at the males comment and she actually lit up a bit. "YOSH!" she grabbed her bag and pulled out a raincoat. "Luckily I brought this." She stared at the white baggy thing and quickly pulled it over her head. "I am ready sidekick."@NickOnTheReg

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna giggled and jumped back. "You owe me lunch. Koto-Kun" she said. "Once it gets to actual lunch time. You owe me." she said with a smile. It's all she meant but she tried to be intimidating. She walked back over to her seat once she heard the footsteps of the nurse coming closer. Once she opened the door Senna yelled out. "DON"T OPERATE IT"S JUST A BRUISE!" she hated the site of blood and wouldn't want to see any. The nurse just stood there for a moment before laughing behind his chart and sitting down. Senna sighed some relief once the nurse said there wasn't need for any procedure. @BobbyW
After a moment of complete, extremely uncomfortable silence, Senna suddenly jumped back, turning into her usual cute and quirky self once again. Wow... and i thought my brother had a weird sense of humor... Makoto sighed in relief, nodding at her request. "Alright alright, i'll take you out for dinner once we're done here." The boy stretched himself, before closing his eyes for a brief moment, starting to actually doze off. He didn't even hear the nurses footsteps, as she approached the examination room, nor did he notice the opening of a door... but, what happened following to that... well, was audible enough for him. Makoto screamed in a high pitched, rather girly way, when Senna just yelled, completely out of the blue. He immediatley analyzed his surroundings, noticing the medical staff that had entered, and his friend who had a terrified expression on her face. The nurse's laughter calmed Makoto fortunately, as it meant that... Senna was just overreacting. God!... The woman rolled over to where Makoto was sitting, in her office chair, and started examining the bruise on his cheek. She then applied some sort of Ointment onto the wound, before covering it with a bandage. The boy winced here and there, everytime she happened to touch the little bruise. The lady gave him a few instructions on how to treat the wound at home, shook Makoto's hand while giving Senna a warm smile, before motioning them to exit.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki actually got a headache from thinking so hard about it, he sighed and got up, heading towards the outside world. It had started to snow/rain much more and out of anger the boy threw his bag away. "ARG, why can't I just have normal friends!" Then he stood there, watching how the rain soaked his bag and himself, which actually brought him to the conclusion that the tents couldn't hold this much water. "No, fuck!" He jumped a bit around and finally got back in his tent again, dragging out a shovel he had brought. Of course. The male started to dig a tunnel around the tent, but it needed time and in two minutes, Satsuki could already feel the drops of water slip into his shirt. "Great," He grunted as he put the shovel into the dirt. It was going to take a lot of time doing the messy work. But it seemed that they were going to stay another night, he didn't think the others wanted to travel when the night fell, that would be tomorrows problem. Besides, if Satsuki could sleep earlier then Makoto arrived he wouldn't have to deal with that problem, at least till tomorrow morning. @BobbyW
Ioko laughed a bit for the first time at the males comment and she actually lit up a bit. "YOSH!" she grabbed her bag and pulled out a raincoat. "Luckily I brought this." She stared at the white baggy thing and quickly pulled it over her head. "I am ready sidekick."@NickOnTheReg
Yoshi

Yoshi laughed with Ioko and put his back up against hers. "I got your back, lead the way taicho." he made shifty eyes at the hostess and put a finger up to his lips as for her not to make a sound. Yoshi didn't have his raincoat but he was fine. They made their way out of the cafe and into the street. "There's a lot of suspicious people in this town." he said moving his body next to hers. He noticed a small quick stop store and picked up a rather large umbrella. "One moment" Yoshi said running inside and paying for it before coming back out and opening it up and put it over the two of them. @Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
After a moment of complete, extremely uncomfortable silence, Senna suddenly jumped back, turning into her usual cute and quirky self once again. Wow... and i thought my brother had a weird sense of humor... Makoto sighed in relief, nodding at her request. "Alright alright, i'll take you out for dinner once we're done here." The boy stretched himself, before closing his eyes for a brief moment, starting to actually doze off. He didn't even hear the nurses footsteps, as she approached the examination room, nor did he notice the opening of a door... but, what happened following to that... well, was audible enough for him. Makoto screamed in a high pitched, rather girly way, when Senna just yelled, completely out of the blue. He immediatley analyzed his surroundings, noticing the medical staff that had entered, and his friend who had a terrified expression on her face. The nurse's laughter calmed Makoto fortunately, as it meant that... Senna was just overreacting. God!... The woman rolled over to where Makoto was sitting, in her office chair, and started examining the bruise on his cheek. She then applied some sort of Ointment onto the wound, before covering it with a bandage. The boy winced here and there, everytime she happened to touch the little bruise. The lady gave him a few instructions on how to treat the wound at home, shook Makoto's hand while giving Senna a warm smile, before motioning them to exit.
Senna

Senna bit her tongue when Makoto let out that scream. It was one she usually makes, wasn't expecting it to come from him. She listened to the nurse's instructions and nodded. "I'll make sure he keeps using that cream." she said and bowed thanking her and the staff before exiting. "PHEWWWW" she let out a sigh of relief once they were done. "I hate those places." she added before looking back at Makoto. Senna noticed it was starting to rain/snow a bit more now and she was getting wet. "We need to find a place where they sell umbrellas, I don't want my skirt getting more wet and you peaking." she said blushing and covering her hands along the back and front of the skirt. @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi
Yoshi laughed with Ioko and put his back up against hers. "I got your back, lead the way taicho." he made shifty eyes at the hostess and put a finger up to his lips as for her not to make a sound. Yoshi didn't have his raincoat but he was fine. They made their way out of the cafe and into the street. "There's a lot of suspicious people in this town." he said moving his body next to hers. He noticed a small quick stop store and picked up a rather large umbrella. "One moment" Yoshi said running inside and paying for it before coming back out and opening it up and put it over the two of them. @Hobbesisalive

Senna

Senna bit her tongue when Makoto let out that scream. It was one she usually makes, wasn't expecting it to come from him. She listened to the nurse's instructions and nodded. "I'll make sure he keeps using that cream." she said and bowed thanking her and the staff before exiting. "PHEWWWW" she let out a sigh of relief once they were done. "I hate those places." she added before looking back at Makoto. Senna noticed it was starting to rain/snow a bit more now and she was getting wet. "We need to find a place where they sell umbrellas, I don't want my skirt getting more wet and you peaking." she said blushing and covering her hands along the back and front of the skirt. @BobbyW
Ioko was actually amused with the wat Yoshi acted. She smiled and also made some gestures towards strangers, until Yoshi asked her to wait and ran into a store. She looked around and made some pew pew sounds towards people. When he arrived the girl was surprised to see that he got an umbrella, which was actually quite logic as he otherwise would have been soaked. "Good job Mario." she said with a serious face while the she walked a bit besides the umbrella. "You don't have to share, I have this." Ioko made a awkward pointing gesture and chuckled.

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi

Senna

Makoto stared at Senna for a moment, after the girl let out that huge sigh, followed by an explanation. "..I.. could tell." He was referring to her.. sudden breakdown, back at the examination room. Umbrellas?.. lets see... He again, looked around himself going through the directions, for said location in his mind. This time, the boy pointed to their north. "This way, they sell various things at the shop i'm thinking of right now, including unbrellas... and i already saw, so that's that." Makoto needed a moment to realize... that the last bit of his statement... was actually audible to her, and not just a thought. Back at the fence, Senna wasn't sure if she was to believe Makoto or Satsuki, about the whole peeking story.. but, that was evidence enough.

The boy's face changed into a redish color, before sloooowly turning his head towards his friend once again.
"...Uh.. i'm... just joking?... aha...ha..ha." The robotic tone in his voice, didn't really contribute, to how convincing his statement was.

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko was actually amused with the wat Yoshi acted. She smiled and also made some gestures towards strangers, until Yoshi asked her to wait and ran into a store. She looked around and made some pew pew sounds towards people. When he arrived the girl was surprised to see that he got an umbrella, which was actually quite logic as he otherwise would have been soaked. "Good job Mario." she said with a serious face while the she walked a bit besides the umbrella. "You don't have to share, I have this." Ioko made a awkward pointing gesture and chuckled.
Yoshi

Yoshi laughed and held it above her. "You're the only one that gets away with calling me Mario." he said as he used his other hand to make the L shaped gun again. "I got my back up weapon right here." he laughed as they walked through the town together. Every now and then Yoshi went back to back with Ioko to make sure she wasn't being followed. "Oi! Old man! Watch where you look" he said with a smile only really Ioko and him could here. He didn't want to cause a massive scene. @Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Makoto stared at Senna for a moment, after the girl let out that huge sigh, followed by an explanation. "..I.. could tell." He was referring to her.. sudden breakdown, back at the examination room. Umbrellas?.. lets see... He again, looked around himself going through the directions, for said location in his mind. This time, the boy pointed to their north. "This way, they sell various things at the shop i'm thinking of right now, including unbrellas... and i already saw, so that's that." Makoto needed a moment to realize... that the last bit of his statement... was actually audible to her, and not just a thought. Back at the fence, Senna wasn't sure if she was to believe Makoto or Satsuki, about the whole peeking story.. but, that was evidence enough.
The boy's face changed into a redish color, before sloooowly turning his head towards his friend once again.
"...Uh.. i'm... just joking?... aha...ha..ha." The robotic tone in his voice, didn't really contribute, to how convincing his statement was.
Senna

Senna's faced turned so red. "Eh? EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as she covered up her skirt even more. "You-you-you saw?" She knelt down holding her knees. "Koto-Kun" she said still bright red. "When did you see? Did you like what you saw?" She whispered. Blushing even more. drawing circles on the ground. "Take me to the store so I can buy an umbrella." she demanded as now she regrets wearing her white skirt. @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi
Yoshi laughed and held it above her. "You're the only one that gets away with calling me Mario." he said as he used his other hand to make the L shaped gun again. "I got my back up weapon right here." he laughed as they walked through the town together. Every now and then Yoshi went back to back with Ioko to make sure she wasn't being followed. "Oi! Old man! Watch where you look" he said with a smile only really Ioko and him could here. He didn't want to cause a massive scene. @Hobbesisalive

Senna

Senna's faced turned so red. "Eh? EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as she covered up her skirt even more. "You-you-you saw?" She knelt down holding her knees. "Koto-Kun" she said still bright red. "When did you see? Did you like what you saw?" She whispered. Blushing even more. drawing circles on the ground. "Take me to the store so I can buy an umbrella." she demanded as now she regrets wearing her white skirt. @BobbyW
Makoto winced together at the girls high-pitched scream of embarrassment. Great way to spill the beans.. i'm an idiot... His face turned bright red now as well, trying to avoid Senna's eyes. "U-Uhmm.. y-you remember, when you were climbing the fenc-.." The quiet, but audible whisper cut right through his words, that just caught the boy off-guard. "Uhh, yes.. I-I mean no! NO! i mean yes! N-NO! i mean... Disregard!" Then the boy swiftly grabbed his friend by the arm, and dragged her over to the direction of the store... both of their faces still having a Tomato-like color.

BobbyW said:
Makoto winced together at the girls high-pitched scream of embarrassment. Great way to spill the beans.. i'm an idiot... His face turned bright red now as well, trying to avoid Senna's eyes. "U-Uhmm.. y-you remember, when you were climbing the fenc-.." The quiet, but audible whisper cut right through his words, that just caught the boy off-guard. "Uhh, yes.. I-I mean no! NO! i mean yes! N-NO! i mean... Disregard!" Then the boy swiftly grabbed his friend by the arm, and dragged her over to the direction of the store... both of their faces still having a Tomato-like color.
Senna's eyes got even wider when Makoto heard her and answered. She tried to resist the pull of her arm but she couldn't. "Pervert, pervert, pervert,pervert" she kept saying both bright red from embarrassment. "Koto-Kunnnnnnn" she kept saying blushing. "You weren't suppose to hear that or answer. That was a rhetorical question. BAKAAAA" she added as they got close to the store. Once inside the store she found a cute Totoro umbrella. That was the one she wanted. She also found a long jacket. "This store has a lot." Senna said looking around. She picked up the jacket which was black so it didn't clash with her outfit. "Koto-kun, I'm all set." @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna's eyes got even wider when Makoto heard her and answered. She tried to resist the pull of her arm but she couldn't. "Pervert, pervert, pervert,pervert" she kept saying both bright red from embarrassment. "Koto-Kunnnnnnn" she kept saying blushing. "You weren't suppose to hear that or answer. That was a rhetorical question. BAKAAAA" she added as they got close to the store. Once inside the store she found a cute Totoro umbrella. That was the one she wanted. She also found a long jacket. "This store has a lot." Senna said looking around. She picked up the jacket which was black so it didn't clash with her outfit. "Koto-kun, I'm all set." @BobbyW
Makoto held his grip on the girls arm, determined to not let go until they've reached their destination. "H-Hey! i-i'm not! you were the one who asked me!" After a brief pause, listening to Senna's response, the boy added, "I-It didn't sound rhetorical at all!!" He loosened the grip in which he dragged the girl around with him, once they've arrived at the store, they were heading for. Makoto watched as Senna started browsing through the various items the shop had in store, picking out an umbrella, together with a black jacket. "Alright then." Since the girl didn't need it anymore, Makoto snatched his jacket back off of her shoulders, sliding back in it himself. That, was all he needed, an umbrella was unnecessary for him now. "So, i still owe you lunch." He said, while heading for the Cashier, together with his friend.

BobbyW said:
Makoto held his grip on the girls arm, determined to not let go until they've reached their destination. "H-Hey! i-i'm not! you were the one who asked me!" After a brief pause, listening to Senna's response, the boy added, "I-It didn't sound rhetorical at all!!" He loosened the grip in which he dragged the girl around with him, once they've arrived at the store, they were heading for. Makoto watched as Senna started browsing through the various items the shop had in store, picking out an umbrella, together with a black jacket. "Alright then." Since the girl didn't need it anymore, Makoto snatched his jacket back off of her shoulders, sliding back in it himself. That, was all he needed, an umbrella was unnecessary for him now. "So, i still owe you lunch." He said, while heading for the Cashier, together with his friend.
"Arigato" she said once he took the jacket back. She paid the shop keeper and once outside she opened the umbrella. "Ahh Kawaii" she said once she was under it and saw her reflection. Senna looked up at Makoto and nodded. "Mmmhmm and you owe me a tour of the city still." she added with a smile. "Rain or no rain." She should have worn her rain boots, but she was fine how she was. "Ne, Koto-kun, where to now?" @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi

Senna

Ioko happily joined Yoshi in their little scene and she immidiatley jumped behind a trash can when Yoshi mentioned an old man. She grabbed Yoshi's sleeve and pulled him with her. Once the two where hidden, the girl began laughing. "You are the only one that gets away with calling me Tachi." She looked at him from the corner of her eyes and smiled.

Satsuki put his hand on his hips as he was finally finished digging a tunnel around the tent. He was totally soaked now and had to change clothes if he didn't want to catch a cold. So the male got in his tent undressed himself and put the wet clothes in a corner of the tent, making sure no one would be bothered by them there. Then he grabbed a hoodie and jeans. He coat was soaked too, so he would have to life with only hoodie, but of course he had blankets too. Satsuki wanted grab his book again, when his stomach rumbled. Around him were only laying empty bags, no food anymore. "I guess I will have to stop by a supermarket or something." The male stretched and got outside, running towards the city again.

Once he was there, he ran past the chocolate shop and stopped by a little supermarket, to buy something small. When Satsuki caught a glimpse of a cafe at the other side of the street. It was named The Jackdaw and it was one of the places Satsuki really loved. Of Tokyo. So instead of entering the supermarket, he set food in the cafe instead. It had been one of the places he had wanted to show Senna, but that would have to wait for now. Once the male sat down somewhere back in the shop, he ordered an espresso and a little sandwich. He could at least amuse himself.

NickOnTheReg said:
"Arigato" she said once he took the jacket back. She paid the shop keeper and once outside she opened the umbrella. "Ahh Kawaii" she said once she was under it and saw her reflection. Senna looked up at Makoto and nodded. "Mmmhmm and you owe me a tour of the city still." she added with a smile. "Rain or no rain." She should have worn her rain boots, but she was fine how she was. "Ne, Koto-kun, where to now?" @BobbyW
Once both of them were outside again, Makoto watched as the girl gazed at her now extended umbrella, almost amazed by it. He found that to be cute, which therefor, created a smile on his lips. "Alright, if you aren't bothered hy the rain, i won't complain." The boy said, a chuckle escaping his, mid-sentence. He rubbed the back of his head, and once again, did his typical look around-location scouting thing, before.. This time, pointing to their south. "If i remeber correctly, there should be a cafe, located over in that direction."

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko happily joined Yoshi in their little scene and she immidiatley jumped behind a trash can when Yoshi mentioned an old man. She grabbed Yoshi's sleeve and pulled him with her. Once the two where hidden, the girl began laughing. "You are the only one that gets away with calling me Tachi." She looked at him from the corner of her eyes and smiled.
Satsuki put his hand on his hips as he was finally finished digging a tunnel around the tent. He was totally soaked now and had to change clothes if he didn't want to catch a cold. So the male got in his tent undressed himself and put the wet clothes in a corner of the tent, making sure no one would be bothered by them there. Then he grabbed a hoodie and jeans. He coat was soaked too, so he would have to life with only hoodie, but of course he had blankets too. Satsuki wanted grab his book again, when his stomach rumbled. Around him were only laying empty bags, no food anymore. "I guess I will have to stop by a supermarket or something." The male stretched and got outside, running towards the city again.

Once he was there, he ran past the chocolate shop and stopped by a little supermarket, to buy something small. When Satsuki caught a glimpse of a cafe at the other side of the street. It was named The Jackdaw and it was one of the places Satsuki really loved. Of Tokyo. So instead of entering the supermarket, he set food in the cafe instead. It had been one of the places he had wanted to show Senna, but that would have to wait for now. Once the male sat down somewhere back in the shop, he ordered an espresso and a little sandwich. He could at least amuse himself.
Yoshi

Yoshi was dragged down by Ioko, and couldn't help but laugh. "Taicho" he whispered. A smile came across his face as he enjoyed their closeness. People were starring at them but he didn't care only made him enjoy the scene more. "Watch out." he said as he ducked her head down and dodged a piece of flying trash. They were near the garbage so it was bound to happen. "Why you..." he said as he stood up. "I will forever protect my taicho." he claimed. The man just looked at him completely weirded out by Yoshi. Yoshi then took a step towards him, the man ran off. "The coast is clear for now, but I fear he might bring reinforcements, we should get a move on." Yoshi pointed to a rather tall building. "We are close." @Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Once both of them were outside again, Makoto watched as the girl gazed at her now extended umbrella, almost amazed by it. He found that to be cute, which therefor, created a smile on his lips. "Alright, if you aren't bothered hy the rain, i won't complain." The boy said, a chuckle escaping his, mid-sentence. He rubbed the back of his head, and once again, did his typical look around-location scouting thing, before.. This time, pointing to their south. "If i remeber correctly, there should be a cafe, located over in that direction."
Senna

"Haiiii" she said as she skipped behind Makoto. Senna pulled out her phone and took some pictures and posted them. She was fascinated by the city and tried enjoying it once more. "Eh? A cafe? I want some Hot Coco koto-kun. and an Egg bagel." she added. Senna had the stomach of a sumo wrestler some days. "She paused for a moment. "My, my chocolates." she said and started to get teary eyed. Her eyes glared at the back of Makoto's head. "Yurusemasen." she said under her breath. The look she gave him was one a mother would give someone for harming her child. @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi
Yoshi was dragged down by Ioko, and couldn't help but laugh. "Taicho" he whispered. A smile came across his face as he enjoyed their closeness. People were starring at them but he didn't care only made him enjoy the scene more. "Watch out." he said as he ducked her head down and dodged a piece of flying trash. They were near the garbage so it was bound to happen. "Why you..." he said as he stood up. "I will forever protect my taicho." he claimed. The man just looked at him completely weirded out by Yoshi. Yoshi then took a step towards him, the man ran off. "The coast is clear for now, but I fear he might bring reinforcements, we should get a move on." Yoshi pointed to a rather tall building. "We are close." @Hobbesisalive

Senna

"Haiiii" she said as she skipped behind Makoto. Senna pulled out her phone and took some pictures and posted them. She was fascinated by the city and tried enjoying it once more. "Eh? A cafe? I want some Hot Coco koto-kun. and an Egg bagel." she added. Senna had the stomach of a sumo wrestler some days. "She paused for a moment. "My, my chocolates." she said and started to get teary eyed. Her eyes glared at the back of Makoto's head. "Yurusemasen." she said under her breath. The look she gave him was one a mother would give someone for harming her child. @BobbyW
As they continued their way over to the cafe, Makoto had in mind, a smile appeared on his face, as a response to her... Demand. "Alright, i'll get you what you want." First, he didn't realize how Senna started to fall behind.. Mourning over the bag of chocolate she had left earlier. "...Uh? Senna come o-" That stare, his friend has printed onto her face, would've been able to pierce through diamond... She just took everything too serious. "U-Uhh.. Something wrong? Uh... W-We shouldn't be just standing around, while rain keeps pouring down on us..."

BobbyW said:
As they continued their way over to the cafe, Makoto had in mind, a smile appeared on his face, as a response to her... Demand. "Alright, i'll get you what you want." First, he didn't realize how Senna started to fall behind.. Mourning over the bag of chocolate she had left earlier. "...Uh? Senna come o-" That stare, his friend has printed onto her face, would've been able to pierce through diamond... She just took everything too serious. "U-Uhh.. Something wrong? Uh... W-We shouldn't be just standing around, while rain keeps pouring down on us..."

Senna just muttered the words "Yurusemasen" again, before running up to him. "No, Koto-kun. Lets go eat." She said as her stomach was rumbling. "I'm so hungry I can eat a house." she added. It was raining kind of hard but she just ignored it. "What are you going to get ne Koto-kun?" She said while looking up at him. She was hoping the rain would stop otherwise they would need to get a hotel later that night.
@BobbyW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back