• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki shifted his eyes to Makoto with a quesioned look on his face. "I don't think that we ever visited that place together hm?" he couldn't remember buyig choclate with Makato. "It could be that I've-" satsuki chuckled mid sentence as Makoto's expression changed. "What? You have bad memories from that shop?" he asked with a sly smile. While talking the three slowly entered the city, being surounded by houses and a couple of flats.
Ioko stopped running and laughed while she leaned her hands in her kneed to catch her breath. It seemed like Yoshi got a bit behind so she thought she would wait for him. The boy had offered her to company her along the way, so Ioko could at least let him try to catch up. "I thought Mario never ran out of breath," she teased with a small chuckle. @NickOnTheReg
NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi

He finally caught up and was had dead. "Very...." A couple deep breaths later. "Funny." He finally caught his breath enough to say complete sentences. "You're too fast." He added laughing. "Now that we are done with today's exersize where to?" Yoshi added smiling.

@Hobbesisalive

Senna

She looked at the two bantering back and forth and laughed. "You guys bicker like you're dating." Then the thought and image went through her head and she started to blush and giggle. "Kawaiiiii." She said then turned back around and looked at the scenery. "Whoaaaaa." She stopped waking for a minute to snap some pictures.
@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW
The boy was too hooked up in his thoughts, re-enacting the incident, that shot into his mind. He didn't really pay attention to the question Senna asked... Until Satsuki's voice snapped him back into reality. "Huh?.. Oh, uhh... Just a.. Event that took place there..." Makoto just hoped that the employee's of the shop wouldn't recognize him... That would basically give Satsuki another thing to tease him with... Then, fitting with the thought of teasing, Senna's next comment took him by surprise. After the whole dispute, him and the other male had yesterday, Makoto wasn't sure how to respond to the statement... And therefor, waited for Satsuki, to reply first.

Last edited by a moderator:
NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi

He finally caught up and was had dead. "Very...." A couple deep breaths later. "Funny." He finally caught his breath enough to say complete sentences. "You're too fast." He added laughing. "Now that we are done with today's exersize where to?" Yoshi added smiling.

@Hobbesisalive

Senna

She looked at the two bantering back and forth and laughed. "You guys bicker like you're dating." Then the thought and image went through her head and she started to blush and giggle. "Kawaiiiii." She said then turned back around and looked at the scenery. "Whoaaaaa." She stopped waking for a minute to snap some pictures.
@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW
Ioko

The girl rubbed her head and shrugged. 'I guess we have to find a nice roof, let's go right I see high buildings there.'She pointed to the the sky high flats and grinned, continuing her way, but this time in a slow pace.

BobbyW said:
The boy was too hooked up in his thoughts, re-enacting the incident, that shot into his mind. He didn't really pay attention to the question Senna asked... Until Satsuki's voice snapped him back into reality. "Huh?.. Oh, uhh... Just a.. Event that took place there..." Makoto just hoped that the employee's of the shop wouldn't recognize him... That would basically give Satsuki another thing to tease him with... Then, fitting with the thought of teasing, Senna's next comment took him by surprise. After the whole dispute, him and the other male had yesterday, Makoto wasn't sure how to respond to the statement... And therefor, waiting for Satsuki, to reply first.
Satsuki

Satsuki blinked when the girl suddenly stated that they looked like a couple. First he wanted to flick her on the head, but instead, he let go of Senna's hand and lit a cigarette. 'Look who is talking, holding his hand and all.' A small smirk slipped on Satsuki's face while he breathed in the smoke. He really didn't want to make a big deal like yesterday about it again. Still the boy was not comfortable talking about it, so he turned around the tables instead, saying that Senna was the one that most likely would be dating Makoto.

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko
The girl rubbed her head and shrugged. 'I guess we have to find a nice roof, let's go right I see high buildings there.'She pointed to the the sky high flats and grinned, continuing her way, but this time in a slow pace.

Satsuki

Satsuki blinked when the girl suddenly stated that they looked like a couple. First he wanted to flick her on the head, but instead, he let go of Senna's hand and lit a cigarette. 'Look who is talking, holding his hand and all.' A small smirk slipped on Satsuki's face while he breathed in the smoke. He really didn't want to make a big deal like yesterday about it again. Still the boy was not comfortable talking about it, so he turned around the tables instead, saying that Senna was the one that most likely would be dating Makoto.
Yoshi

Yoshi smiled and followed her fingers. "You aren't going to run up the side of the building right?" He said laughing. He caught up to her and matched her pace. "Would you like to grab some lunch before we head up there? Maybe we can find a spot along the way." Yoshi asked her and smiled @Hobbesisalive

Senna

Senna looked down and saw she was still holding Makoto's hand. She quickly let go and turned bright red looking up at Satsuki. "I-it's not like that." She said. "I was... I was just leading the way." Senna added. Her little trick turned on her. Satsuki was more quick witted than she thought.
"I've never even had a boyfriend before." She said quietly looking back down and making and figure 8 with her foot. @Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

At Satsuki's statement, Makoto's eyes went immediately over his hand, which was still being held in a firm grip, by Senna. He knew that Satsuki was just teasing, and since his comment was more directed towards Senna, than him, it didn't really affect the boy that much. ...They would be lucky, ending up with me... I'm a good catch... Not knowing what to with his hand, after the girl released it from her lock, Makoto rubbed the back of his head. "Hey, I'm a good catch! I mean... Look at me!" He turned his face towards Senna, giving her a good opportunity to gaze at him, and then did the same with Satsuki.

@Hobbesisalive @NickOnTheReg

BobbyW said:
At Satsuki's statement, Makoto's eyes went immediately over his hand, which was still being held in a firm grip, by Senna. He knew that Satsuki was just teasing, and since his comment was more directed towards Senna, than him, it didn't really affect the boy that much. ...They would be lucky, ending up with me... I'm a good catch... Not knowing what to with his hand, after the girl released it from her lock, Makoto rubbed the back of his head. "Hey, I'm a good catch! I mean... Look at me!" He turned his face towards Senna, giving her a good opportunity to gaze at him, and then did the same with Satsuki.
Senna looked at Makoto and was still red. "I won't give myself up that easily." She said and covered her chest. She did find both of them cute. Senna turned even more red when she pictured them on a date. "It's, not like that. Kotokun hasn't confessed his love for me." Senna added. She's watched way to much anime and thinks this is how life does go sometimes. @BobbyW

Satsuki watched the conversation with a somewhat shocked expression on his face, was this an actual conversation? He shook his head and took another sip of his cigarette, then walked up to Makoto and Senna and flicked them both on their head. 'One, no one said that you aren't a good catch and two, Senna you can't just date someone you just met, it needs time. Because a relationship is build on trust and..' He stopped for a moment and thought about it. Was it actually he, the one who had messed up most of his relationships, that was saying this? 'Well, you just got to feel love.. I mean you can't date someone without being in-' The male shook his head, no he had done it many times without really being in love, but that was not how it worked. 'Wait, you can date someone without being in love, BUT it won't work.' He grinned and threw his cigarette over his shoulder. 'Understand?' This was more directed to Senna then Makoto. 'Just wait till Makoto confesses and then it will work out, he is a easy guy to fall in in love with.' Satsuki smiled and immediately shook his head. 'I mean for girls like you!' Then he quickly turned around and continued their way to the city. He just messed up with words a lot, what brought him in awkward situations like these.

@BobbyW

@NickOnTheReg

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki watched the conversation with a somewhat shocked expression on his face, was this an actual conversation? He shook his head and took another sip of his cigarette, then walked up to Makoto and Senna and flicked them both on their head. 'One, no one said that you aren't a good catch and two, Senna you can't just date someone you just met, it needs time. Because a relationship is build on trust and..' He stopped for a moment and thought about it. Was it actually he, the one who had messed up most of his relationships, that was saying this? 'Well, you just got to feel love.. I mean you can't date someone without being in-' The male shook his head, no he had done it many times without really being in love, but that was not how it worked. 'Wait, you can date someone without being in love, BUT it won't work.' He grinned and threw his cigarette over his shoulder. 'Understand?' This was more directed to Senna then Makoto. 'Just wait till Makoto confesses and then it will work out, he is a easy guy to fall in in love with.' Satsuki smiled and immediately shook his head. 'I mean for girls like you!' Then he quickly turned around and continued their way to the city. He just messed up with words a lot, what brought him in awkward situations like these.
@BobbyW

@NickOnTheReg
Senna rubbed her head where Satsuki flicked her. "Owwwww." She then listened to everything he said and nodded. "If kotokun confesses." She kept following them. Face still red. "Say you shouldn't smoke Satsuki-San. It's bad for you." @Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
@BobbyW

@NickOnTheReg
Makoto automatically closed his eyes, wincing together at the flick on his head. Haha! Like i said, i am a good catch! A proud smile was displayed on his face, even though Satsuki didn't directly indicate that he was well, what he thought he is, just... That he wasn't a bad catch. The boy glared at the other male without saying a single word, just listening to the confused Love-Educational rambling. "Uh-huh..." He responded, at Satsuki's 'Understand?' even though, it was obviously directed at Senna. ...I'm a... easy guy to fall in love with? A wide smirk started to appear on the male's lips, before stating, in a High pitched, Lady-like voice, "Satsuki, you're making me blush!" Followed by a girly giggle.

That smirk of his faded, at the response from Senna. She seemed completely serious about what she said.
...Does she actually mean, what she's saying?

@NickOnTheReg

BobbyW said:
Makoto automatically closed his eyes, wincing together at the flick on his head. Haha! Like i said, i am a good catch! A proud smile was displayed on his face, even though Satsuki didn't directly indicate that he was well, what he thought he is, just... That he wasn't a bad catch. The boy glared at the other male without saying a single word, just listening to the confused Love-Educational rambling. "Uh-huh..." He responded, at Satsuki's 'Understand?' even though, it was obviously directed at Senna. ...I'm a... easy guy to fall in love with? A wide smirk started to appear on the male's lips, before stating, in a High pitched, Lady-like voice, "Satsuki, you're making me blush!" Followed by a girly giggle.
That smirk on his faded, at the response from Senna. She seemed completely serious about what she said.

@NickOnTheReg
Senna looked up at Makoto. "Easy to fall in love with? Do you say that to all the girls?" She asked him. "I won't give myself to you just like that Koto-Kun." She pointed at him. "Is that your plan?" Senna was questioning him like this was an interrogation. "Or is this all Satsuki-sans plan?" @Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

Ioko

the girl laughed and stopped walking only to pat Yoshi on his back. 'It is 7 O'clock in the morning silly, but if you want to have lunch now, please do.' Her face returned to normal and she continued walking towards the high building. 'I hope they have an elevator.'Her plan was to just sneak into the building if they had to have permission, and then reach somehow the roof.

@NickOnTheReg

BobbyW said:
That smirk on his faded, at the response from Senna. She seemed completely serious about what she said.

@NickOnTheReg
Satsuki stopped walking to let Makoto catch up with him. Once the boy reached him, he punched Makoto's head for the third time. 'Sheesh.' he lingered his eyes for a bit on him and then shifted his green optics towards the girl, who mentioned that smoking was bad for you. The male just shrugged. 'Eating sweets is bad too.' He looked back at the girl and chuckled. 'Of course it is my plan, I am the mastermind after all.'He laughed and put both of his hands in his pockets.

@NickOnTheReg

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko
the girl laughed and stopped walking only to pat Yoshi on his back. 'It is 7 O'clock in the morning silly, but if you want to have lunch now, please do.' Her face returned to normal and she continued walking towards the high building. 'I hope they have an elevator.'Her plan was to just sneak into the building if they had to have permission, and then reach somehow the roof.

@NickOnTheReg

Satsuki stopped walking to let Makoto catch up with him. Once the boy reached him, he punched Makoto's head for the third time. 'Sheesh.' he lingered his eyes for a bit on him and then shifted his green optics towards the girl, who mentioned that smoking was bad for you. The male just shrugged. 'Eating sweets is bad too.' He looked back at the girl and chuckled. 'Of course it is my plan, I am the mastermind after all.'He laughed and put both of his hands in his pockets.

@NickOnTheReg
"OW!" He felt like Satsuki's punches were starting to get more painful... "You know, that. actually hurts!" The boy rubbed his head, glimpsing at Senna from the corner of his eye. "U-Uhmm... Well uhh, would you disagree on that?" He replied, at the girl's... Interrogation-like statement. They were letting it look like Makoto was some kind of Playboy, even though, the one and only Love-Relationship he had experienced by now was back in Highschool... And that that didn't work out. And i don't think that, candy and a cigarette are the same thing...

@NickOnTheReg

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko

@NickOnTheReg

@NickOnTheReg
Yoshi

Yoshi looked at his phone and he instantly facepalmed. "It feels so much later. Maybe because I'm not used to this much activity in an entire day let alone a half hour." He laughed as they walked. "I hope they have an elevator too, stairs don't like me." He added. "We should come up with a plan to sneak in, unless you really are a ninja Ioko." @Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
"OW!" He felt like Satsuki's punches were starting to get more painful... "You know, that. actually hurts!" The boy rubbed his head, glimpsing at Senna from the corner of his eye. "U-Uhmm... Well uhh, would you disagree on that?" He replied, at the girl's... Interrogation-like statement. They were letting it look like Makoto was some kind of Playboy, even though, the one and only Love-Relationship he had experienced by now was back in Highschool... And that that didn't work out. And i don't think that, candy and a cigarette are the same thing...
@NickOnTheReg
Senna

Senna giggled at Satsuki and Makoto's banter and punching again. "Chocolate isn't bad for you." She said laughing. "It makes me happy." She started skipping again, her purse swinging. "Koto-kun" she said pausing. "We'd have to be in love to be together." She said with a smile.
@BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi

Yoshi looked at his phone and he instantly facepalmed. "It feels so much later. Maybe because I'm not used to this much activity in an entire day let alone a half hour." He laughed as they walked. "I hope they have an elevator too, stairs don't like me." He added. "We should come up with a plan to sneak in, unless you really are a ninja Ioko." @Hobbesisalive

Senna

Senna giggled at Satsuki and Makoto's banter and punching again. "Chocolate isn't bad for you." She said laughing. "It makes me happy." She started skipping again, her purse swinging. "Koto-kun" she said pausing. "We'd have to be in love to be together." She said with a smile.
@BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Ioko chuckled again and suddenly stopped walking, facing Yoshi with a stern face. I am a ninja." she said while putting her hands in her pocket.

Satsuki bursted out in laughter once again as Senna said somethings that were just...strange. The boy turned around and patted the girl on her head. "You, missi, are waaay to cute. You'll have him in no time." with a large grin on his face, Satsuki pointed to Makoto, firing up the whole situation a bit more. @BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko chuckled again and suddenly stopped walking, facing Yoshi with a stern face. I am a ninja." she said while putting her hands in her pocket.
Satsuki bursted out in laughter once again as Senna said somethings that were just...strange. The boy turned around and patted the girl on her head. "You, missi, are waaay to cute. You'll have him in no time." with a large grin on his face, Satsuki pointed to Makoto, firing up the whole situation a bit more. @BobbyW
Yoshi

Yoshi looked at Ioko a good long while after she said that. He didn't want to scream it. "I knew it" he whispered to her as they walked. "Your secret is safe with me, just don't ninja star me in the back. okay? thanks" He said with a smile as they continued to walk down the street. "Want some coffee? I want some real coffee. My treat." he asked her @Hobbesisalive

Senna

Senna blushed when Satsuki patted her on the head and called her cute. "I-I'm not trying to be cute." "I didn't say I wanted him or didn't want him." She whispered under her breath. Do I want him? She thought to herself as she stared at him, looking him up and down. She then turned back to Satsuki. "Are we almost there yet?" she asked quickly changing the subject. "I want a big chocolate bar." She giggled and looked at Makoto. "What do you want Koto-Kun?" Then turned to Satsuki. "What about you Satsuki-san.?" @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

Makoto just squinted his eyes at Satsuki's comment, giving him the death-stare. Him and Senna only knew each other since yesterday, and even if he was able to feel some kind of affection towards the girl, things would still take a lot of time. He noticed how Senna was analyzing him... Starting at the bottom, and moving her eyes up to the top... It made him blush a bit, since it seemed like Satsuki's statement made her think. "Yup, we're almost there." Then, at the female's next question, he answered, "Uhh... I'm not sure if i'm going to eat anything from the chocolate shop.. I mean, it's like, seven O'clock?"

@NickOnTheReg @Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Makoto just squinted his eyes at Satsuki's comment, giving him the death-stare. Him and Senna only knew each other since yesterday, and even if he was able to feel some kind of affection towards the girl, things would still take a lot of time. He noticed how Senna was analyzing him... Starting at the bottom, and moving her eyes up to the top... It made him blush a bit, since it seemed like Satsuki's statement made her think. "Yup, we're almost there." Then, at the female's next question, he answered, "Uhh... I'm not sure if i'm going to eat anything from the chocolate shop.. I mean, it's like, seven O'clock?"
@NickOnTheReg @Hobbesisalive
Senna

Senna looked at her phone. "It's only 7am?" She yelled. "Oh wel it's never to early for chocolate. Think of it as a dessert for eating breakfast." She said with a smile. "You're on an adventure Koto-Kun, have some fun with me." She said looking at him and gave him a smile. Senna was always a morning person and so cheerful so early, it's what made her an odd one to others.
@BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi
Yoshi looked at Ioko a good long while after she said that. He didn't want to scream it. "I knew it" he whispered to her as they walked. "Your secret is safe with me, just don't ninja star me in the back. okay? thanks" He said with a smile as they continued to walk down the street. "Want some coffee? I want some real coffee. My treat." he asked her @Hobbesisalive

Senna

Senna blushed when Satsuki patted her on the head and called her cute. "I-I'm not trying to be cute." "I didn't say I wanted him or didn't want him." She whispered under her breath. Do I want him? She thought to herself as she stared at him, looking him up and down. She then turned back to Satsuki. "Are we almost there yet?" she asked quickly changing the subject. "I want a big chocolate bar." She giggled and looked at Makoto. "What do you want Koto-Kun?" Then turned to Satsuki. "What about you Satsuki-san.?" @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Satsuki was kinda shocked that the girl took it this serious, he decided not to push it any further and nodded instead, ignoring the death stare Makoto gave him. 'Do you see that there?' He pointed to a red flag. The shop was placed at the begin of the city were the high flats slowly began to appear. 'That is it, but I don't want anything.'A smile slipped on Satsuki's face and he fastened his pace a bit. "Makoto is right, it's only 7 O'clock.'

@BobbyW

Ioko looked besides her and gave abrief smile. "I can't promise anything," Her face turned to a serious expression, of course it was just a joke but Ioko was good at keeping her pokerface. They entered the city now and her eyes scanned for a nearby café or something like that. "Sure, but I don't want to be in debt to you, ne?" The girl asked as she stopped before a cosy looking Grand Café.

Makoto nodded at Senna when Satsuki gave her a brief description on where the shop was, therefor answering the previously asked question. "Uh... You want me to have fun with you?" He took a moment, scratching his cheek, before adding. "...I'm not sure if eating chocolate early in the morning is concidered a fun thing to do... But, if you really want me to..." The boy wasn't going to be stubborn about it, it's just candy, after all... And, refusing Senna, was kind of a hard thing to do, for him. He quickened his pace now as well, holding himself near the others. "Hey now! If i have to eat chocolate, the same goes for you!

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki was kinda shocked that the girl took it this serious, he decided not to push it any further and nodded instead, ignoring the death stare Makoto gave him. 'Do you see that there?' He pointed to a red flag. The shop was placed at the begin of the city were the high flats slowly began to appear. 'That is it, but I don't want anything.'A smile slipped on Satsuki's face and he fastened his pace a bit. "Makoto is right, it's only 7 O'clock.'
@BobbyW

Ioko looked besides her and gave abrief smile. "I can't promise anything," Her face turned to a serious expression, of course it was just a joke but Ioko was good at keeping her pokerface. They entered the city now and her eyes scanned for a nearby café or something like that. "Sure, but I don't want to be in debt to you, ne?" The girl asked as she stopped before a cosy looking Grand Café.
Yoshi

Yoshi laughed at her answer. "I'll keep an eye out for any bad guys for you." he added with a smile. "I want to become a ninja too." Yoshi looked at the cafe. "This place looks nice." He fixed his shirt and his hair. "How do I look?" he asked Ioko with a smile. He paused before opening the door. "You won't be indebted to me ever. Taicho." he added with a grin before opening up the door for her. "After you." he bowed. @Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Makoto nodded at Senna when Satsuki gave her a brief description on where the shop was, therefor answering the previously asked question. "Uh... You want me to have fun with you?" He took a moment, scratching his cheek, before adding. "...I'm not sure if eating chocolate early in the morning is concidered a fun thing to do... But, if you really want me to..." The boy wasn't going to be stubborn about it, it's just candy, after all... And, refusing Senna, was kind of a hard thing to do, for him. He quickened his pace now as well, holding himself near the others. "Hey now! If i have to eat chocolate, the same goes for you!
Senna

Senna's eyes got wide once she followed Satsuki's hand and she saw how close it was. "Chocolate!!" she said as she ran off full speed towards the store. "I'm going to eat all the chocolate and buy everyone lots." She kept bumping into everyone making her way to the store. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, excuse me." she kept repeating her way to the door. Senna almost slipped and fell as the reached the entrance of the store. She paused for a bit. "Whoaaa" was all that could escape from her mouth as she walked in. She took a bit sniff in and smiled. "This is wonderful." @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Satsuki laughed and shook his head. "Make me,"He replied while focusing his eyes on the girl, who almost tripped in her excitement to the shop. "You know...I don't think the shop is open at this time." The male ran after Senna and sighed when he saw that the shop was opened. "Luck is not on my side," He chuckled and looked at Makoto to see if he could catch up with them.

@NickOnTheReg

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi
Yoshi laughed at her answer. "I'll keep an eye out for any bad guys for you." he added with a smile. "I want to become a ninja too." Yoshi looked at the cafe. "This place looks nice." He fixed his shirt and his hair. "How do I look?" he asked Ioko with a smile. He paused before opening the door. "You won't be indebted to me ever. Taicho." he added with a grin before opening up the door for her. "After you." he bowed. @Hobbesisalive

Senna

Senna's eyes got wide once she followed Satsuki's hand and she saw how close it was. "Chocolate!!" she said as she ran off full speed towards the store. "I'm going to eat all the chocolate and buy everyone lots." She kept bumping into everyone making her way to the store. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, excuse me." she kept repeating her way to the door. Senna almost slipped and fell as the reached the entrance of the store. She paused for a bit. "Whoaaa" was all that could escape from her mouth as she walked in. She took a bit sniff in and smiled. "This is wonderful." @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Ioko walked in and headed to the nearest table for two. She sat down and undid herself from her black coat, hanging it on the chair. "Then, sidekick from my. I'll like a Latte ." She smiled and grabbed the menu from the little table. "What would you like, I'll order once you make a decision." Her eyes scanned the choices, but she stayed with her Latte . Quickly the girl shifted her red gaze to the boy and lingered them on him a bit. In some way she was glad that he accompanied her today.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki laughed and shook his head. "Make me,"He replied while focusing his eyes on the girl, who almost tripped in her excitement to the shop. "You know...I don't think the shop is open at this time." The male ran after Senna and sighed when he saw that the shop was opened. "Luck is not on my side," He chuckled and looked at Makoto to see if he could catch up with them.
@NickOnTheReg

Ioko walked in and walked to the nearest table for two. She sat down and undid herself from her black coat, hanging it on the chair. "Then, sidekick from my. I'll like a Latte ." She smiled and grabbed the menu from the little table. "What would you like, I'll order once you make a decision." Her eyes scanned the choices, but she stayed with her Latte . Quickly the girl shifted her red gaze to the boy and lingered them on him a bit. In some way she was glad that he accompanied her today.
Yoshi

Yoshi walked in right behind Ioko and sat down. He opened the menu. This had a lot more choices than he thought. "A Latte sounds good, but I'll think I shall get a french vanilla coffee with 2 espresso shots." he said as he folded the menu down. "Also a danish. sounds good too. Want to split it with me? You can pick the filling." he said with a smile. Yoshi needed a lot of energy in the morning to function, plus Ioko took all his energy already just chasing her. @Hobbesisalive

Senna

"Luck is always on your side when I'm around." she said with a giggle to Satsuki. She was looking around the store, there was so many choices. "I must get some for everyone too. Senna motioned to the worker. "Follow me, we are going to pick out a bunch." She said to him. "I want this, this, this, 3 of these, 5 of these." She kept going on and on. "Satsuki, pick some out for later for yourself." She looked out the door. "KOTO-KUNNNN, hurry and pick." she said. The worker couldn't believe she was getting all this chocolate so early in the morning. @Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
@NickOnTheReg

Ioko walked in and walked to the nearest table for two. She sat down and undid herself from her black coat, hanging it on the chair. "Then, sidekick from my. I'll like a Latte ." She smiled and grabbed the menu from the little table. "What would you like, I'll order once you make a decision." Her eyes scanned the choices, but she stayed with her Latte . Quickly the girl shifted her red gaze to the boy and lingered them on him a bit. In some way she was glad that he accompanied her today.
Oh i am going to make you.... trust me. Was what shot the boy through his head, when Satsuki responded. They were still a good distance away from the actual chocolate shop.. but that didn't hold the two others off of dashing away... most to Makoto's unfortune. He was already struggling with holding his pace, at the previous speed as it was, and the fact, that the boy didn't exactly have the most endurance, just made it worse. Once he managed to catch up to his friends, all he was able to do was pant. It sounded more like he was the smoker, between the two males. The exhausted panting ended with a loud sigh, after which he then locked his eyes onto Satsuki, shifting over to Senna every once in a while.if you'd want to use a word, to describe the expression that was currently displayed on Makoto's face, the most accurate would turn out to be.. Why?

The male quickly hushed behind one of the big, chocolate filled shelves, in an attempt to hide from the cashier. He could remember that the guy was present at the day, Makoto visited the shop with his... brother... and, it would turn out to be a problem, if the man was going to mention that incident in front of Satsuki.

@NickOnTheReg

BobbyW said:
Oh i am going to make you.... trust me. Was what shot the boy through his head, when Satsuki responded. They were still a good distance away from the actual chocolate shop.. but that didn't hold the two others off of dashing away... most to Makoto's unfortune. He was already struggling with holding his pace, at the previous speed as it was, and the fact, that the boy didn't exactly have the most endurance, just made it worse. Once he managed to catch up to his friends, all he was able to do was pant. It sounded more like he was the smoker, between the two males. The exhausted panting ended with a loud sigh, after which he then locked his eyes onto Satsuki, shifting over to Senna every once in a while.if you'd want to use a word, to describe the expression that was currently displayed on Makoto's face, the most accurate would turn out to be.. Why?
The male quickly hushed behind one of the big, chocolate filled shelves, in an attempt to hide from the cashier. He could remember that the guy was present at the day, Makoto visited the shop with his... brother... and, it would turn out to be a problem, if the man was going to mention that incident in front of Satsuki.

@NickOnTheReg
Senna looked at Makoto who hid in the corner of the store. She didn't question it nor wanted to know why, she just knew Makoto was uncomfortable. So she kept distracting the salesman with questions and what she wanted. "Where are these from? Homemade? Do you make them in the back?" She was curious herself but also knew it would help him. @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna looked at Makoto who hid in the corner of the store. She didn't question it nor wanted to know why, she just knew Makoto was uncomfortable. So she kept distracting the salesman with questions and what she wanted. "Where are these from? Homemade? Do you make them in the back?" She was curious herself but also knew it would help him. @BobbyW
Hearing all of the distracting rambling from Senna, Makoto sloooowly peeked his head around the shelve, he was currently hiding behind. Oh Senna, you're just the bomb! Since he didn't know if the girl was actually questioning the Employee's ears off on purpose, or if this was just being her usual quirky self, the boy decided to just leave it as that. it definitely fit her personality, after all. Oh Satsuki, you just wait... Seeing that now was a good chance for a little bit of payback time, Makoto grabbed one of the various chocolate bars he was surrounded of, sneak-dashed over to the other male, and simply shoved the whole bar, as it was, into his mouth. "Ha! there you go!" Now that he actually did it, the boy started to worry about possibly choking his friend with the treat. I mean... that was a whole god damn chocolate bar he just pressed down his throat.

@Hobbesisalive

Satsuki strolled through the high shelves with lots of chocolate displayed on it, in single every form. Chocolate eggs, animals, flowers and even statues were included. And now that Senna had given him the opportunity to choose something that she would pay, he searched for the right thing. After a while the male found a pure chocolate bar, it was big but not that expensive. So he grabbed it from the wooden plank and looked around to see if he could spot Senna, to thank her of course. At that time, Satsuki hadn't noticed Makoto hiding behind shelves and other things, so when the boy actually showed up, he already squeaked from fright, but started to scream in anger when Makoto pushed a whole chocolate bar in his mouth. Quickly and struggling Satsuki gulped everything down and coughed while swallowing it. "M-mry Wathrer" Of course Makoto couldn't understand it, so he grabbed for his bag himself and hastily dragged a bottle water out. While drinking it, he slowly started to calm down and ran his sleeve past his mouth, clearing the water drops that were left behind on Satuki's cheeks. Now he just stared at Makoto, showing no expression at all, when he suddenly dashed forward, grabbing him by the collar. Satsuki pressed his head against Makoto's and a sly smile slipped on his face. "Remember to stay awake at night, you'll never know what might happen." He smirked and let the boy go. @BobbyW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back