• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School [Open]

Hermione's loud sneezing and groans sounded throughout the halls. She headed to somewhere to recuperate, or get her bearings.

Last edited by a moderator:
(At work now so posts well be iffy) 

"Errm I don't know maybe but I am more asking because someone just pulled me into a corner and kissed me they ran off before I even knew what happened" he said as he began quietly playing fur Elise on the piano "so I just didn't know if you had heard anything "

(HEY sorry for ruining this entire rp i just wanted to pull some strings and kinda f'ed up the entire thing so srry and if you guys want i can make another rp non muurder sad gone to hell kinda this so yeh...)

[I cant keep up with the responses. my browser wont let them be seen. i do private messages if u wanna chat or rp. sorry to bother you guys. if u have seen blue lagoon hit me up =] ]

(I'm okay with this. It's kind of depressing as hell but it's okay. But it doesn't really matter to me if you wanna make a less murderous one. And sorry I thought I posted.)

Alaska raised her eyebrows in shock. "Wow. There's something that doesn't happen everyday. Uh, who do you HOPE it is?" 

(It's ok) 

"Well...." Liam paused for a moment "I kinda hope it was the guy that saved me" he said blushing a bit he stopped playing the piano and walked over to the door leaning his back against it grabbing the handle with his right hand "but I have no clue could be anyone I suppose" he said turning the hanle and opening the door " all I do know is we are gonna be late if we don't get going" he said stepping out of the room still holding the door open 

"That's cute." She warmly smiled at him. She supported LGBTQ but never knew one in person. She walks out the door he opened. "Well, I'll probably see you at lunch. Try finding that girl or guy today. Maybe a smell." She wry quietly mumbled the last sentence. She knew that smell from the day of the shooting. Alaska only had smelled that smell on him.

Hermione leant against her locker, sneezing and rubbing her face. Her voice was completely gone, not even able to groan. She had her glasses resting on her forehead, her vision already blurry. She really needed help. She just wanted to rest, trying not to sneeze again as her nose tickled incessantly. 

As Alaska walked into the halls she saw a girl who, quite honestly, looked bad. Out of general concern for her own health, she approached the girl. "Uh, you okay there? Looks pretty bad." She tried to keep a distance as she didn't want to catch whatever she had

Hermione, through her thick pain, squinted at the figure close to her. She couldn't even muster the energy to put her glasses on, not that it would help. Simply shaking her head, shining with sweat, her tickly nose became too much. 

"CHOOOOOOOO"! She caught the spray in her shoulder, now completely embarrassed as mucus was running down her face, some landing on her chest. She'd prefer embarrassment over this illness any day.

Alaska quickly takes a step back. She shows a face of disgust. "Here, let's get you to a bathroom." She starts walking and manages her way through a small crowd by the bathroom.

(I feel so bad for your character man.)

Alaska grabbed her. "I'm Alaska." She didn't care if the girl heard her. She wrapped her arm around her and slightly pulled her by the counter and sinks. Alaska let go of her and quickly rushed to grab paper towels. "Here love." She extended her wad to the girl who seemed super weak. Other than the sickness, she was fairly attractive though. Actually very.

Liam nodded and headed to his class exited for his first day back at school reaching his class he sat down only thinking about who had kissed him 

Through blurry vision and scrambled hearing, Hermione accepted the paper towels. She wiped her nose, chest and her breast area, the snot staining most of her t-shirt. By God, she needed to sneeze again but couldn't even croak, only her twitchy nose giving Alaska a warning.

Alaska took a step back from her. "Go home! You need it. I can drive you!" She basically begged. She was too sick to go through the whole day.

"I'm taking you home." She left it up for no debate. She quickly shoved a lot of paper towels in her bag and back to the girl. "C'mon.." She grabbed the handle of the door and waited for the girl to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back