• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School [Open]

"ok..ok I'll go get some rest but you guys have to come over" he said giving in knowing they are just worrying about him he grabbed his things "that way we can work on the project and  just hang out" he said with a smile as he started to head for the door still in a bit of pain he grabbed his side "oh here's my address and I might not be home right when you get there I have  to pick my brother up from school" he said turning back handing them an index card with is Address on it 

"As long as you're recuperating when we come over, sure. Thank you". Hermione took a quick look at the card and smiled softly. "I might head home and get changed beforehand, if my little sister isn't giving mum any hassle".

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyx kept her head down as rude comments flooded her as she walked through the halls and out of the back door. She didn't care much for them anyways. Her tiny shoes for her tiny feet made no sound whatsoever as she wandered through the parking lot, slightly forgetting where she had parked her small truck. Eventually she found it and peeled out.

She had arrived, two hours ago, at her small house. The Orphanage had been corrupted when she was in Norway, and moving to the Americas had left her without a home. But she had grown used to being alone.

Nyx always was.

She decided on taking a walk down the streets, not bothering to see what time it was.

Hermione had her earphones in, listening to some Britney Spears, it was her guilty pleasure, writing some extra notes in her notebook. It might've been her fault when she bumped into the pale girl she'd seen in class earlier that day. Again, Hermione fell to the ground. 

Thank god I'm not wearing my glasses.

Hermione got back up to her feet. 

"I am so sorry". 

@Paranoid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back