• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HIGH SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Bonnie sat on a bench, reading a journal she wrote years ago. She sighed as she read the day her parents died. A small tear ran down her face. She closed the journal and started to weep. She hugged her knees to her chest and starting sobbing as she thought about the day her parents died.
"Run! Run, Bonnie!" A small voice in her head could be heard.

[/QUOTE]
I notice someone crying and look over to her, "What happened to you," I say as i walk over. "you okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
As Ian is walking back to his dorm he sees Rebecca. "Well she is up, I think i will suprise her." He then teleported into her dorm room.
i started to go back to my room so i could go back to sleep."oohhh i hate this soo much why am i always like this" i get to my room door and open it and i see lan there on my couch."ah..what are you doing here lan and why are you here in my room"i close my door and lay face first on my bed.

FeIix said:
I notice someone crying and look over to her, "What happened to you," I say as i walk over. "you okay?
Bonnie looked up at Felix and wiped her tears away. "I'm perfectly fine..." She said, sniffling. "It's none of your business." She murmured. "J-just leave me alone..." She said, trying to hold back more tears. Her hair still covered her eyes.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Bonnie looked up at Felix and wiped her tears away. "I'm perfectly fine..." She said, sniffling. "It's none of your business." She murmured. "J-just leave me alone..." She said, trying to hold back more tears. Her hair still covered her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay if you say so," I say while walking away with a wave over my shoulder, "Only trying to help, see ya later."

FeIix said:
"Okay if you say so," I say while walking away with a wave over my shoulder, "Only trying to help, see ya later."
Bonnie stood and walked the opposite way than Felix. She turned into her wolf form and ran out the doors. Her large paws shook the ground as she ran. She panted as she ran into the woods. She stopped, sat, and howled sadly.

Laurnce was getting ready for school, and was late......again... he messed with his hair a bit and put his headphones on, blasting MBTH so passers by could probbably hear as well. He rubbed his eyes and left the dorm room muttering to himself "well the later i am the less time i have to sit around learing things I will never use in my real life!" As he left the dorm he looked round a bit when he spotted some people talking "okay" he span round in the oposite direction "avoid the people and get to class, sounds grate!" He saidto him self then made his way to class

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Bonnie stood and walked the opposite way than Felix. She turned into her wolf form and ran out the doors. Her large paws shook the ground as she ran. She panted as she ran into the woods. She stopped, sat, and howled sadly.

[/QUOTE]
I look back as she transforms, "Huh, look at that, a werewolf, "This is going to be a fun year." I say with a smirk.

Undead said:
Laurnce was getting ready for school, and was late......again... he messed with his hair a bit and put his headphones on, blasting MBTH so passers by could probbably hear as well. He rubbed his eyes and left the dorm room muttering to himself "well the later i am the less time i have to sit around learing things I will never use in my real life!" As he left the dorm he looked round a bit when he spotted some people talking "okay" he span round in the oposite direction "avoid the people and get to class, sounds grate!" He saidto him self then made his way to class
I notice you walking away when i turn around to look at the werewolf and shout to you, "What don't want to socialize with the others?"

I slowly turn to look at you "u-um.." I start cracking my nuckles thinking of the 'right' words to say "yes,...exactly" I say trying to sound comfodent.

"Fair enough," I say with somewhat disappointed look on my face, "see you around, what ever your name is." Then say to myself "Jeez so many anti-social people"

Last edited by a moderator:
"oh um... bye..oh and I'm Laurence by they way" I say then walk off thinking "hm...wasnt as pad as i thought it would be" Then i Put my headphones back on and speed up"

I walk back to back of the cafeteria and lean against the wall waiting for someone to come in or for something to happen.

creepylover said:
i started to go back to my room so i could go back to sleep."oohhh i hate this soo much why am i always like this" i get to my room door and open it and i see lan there on my couch."ah..what are you doing here lan and why are you here in my room"i close my door and lay face first on my bed.
"I just came in to check on you, wanted to make sure you were okay. You have started to fall alot." Ian ran his hand through his still messy hair and sighed.

Wyatt said:
"I just came in to check on you, wanted to make sure you were okay. You have started to fall alot." Ian ran his hand through his still messy hair and sighed.
"oh..well thanks..im going to have to see whats wrong with me" i get up from the bed,go to my bookshelf and grab my magic book.i turn a page and i find whats wrong."OH MY GOSH...im just dehydrated thats it...aaahhh i hate this...better safe than sorry"i spawn a bottle of water and start to drink it.then i lay back on my bed.

"Well rest up, i'll see you later. I am going to go fight with my mother." Ian then starts to head to window and climb out.

Wyatt said:
"Well rest up, i'll see you later. I am going to go fight with my mother." Ian then starts to head to window and climb out.
"hm..wait i dont want to sleep..sleeping is boring..unless its at night...im going for a fly" i get out of bed and start to go to the window."this water bottle i have will fill up magically so i still have water whenever i fly"i start to head to the window with lan.

Bonnie after a few hours, came back, covered in blood. She turned into her human form and cleaned the blood off of her. She walked into the school, head heavy and hands in her pockets. Her boots squeaked as she walked.

"Well if you want to fly, then i guess I will fly to." As soon as Ian got out of the window he quickly transformed into a dragon and took to the skies. "Where do you want to go?"

Laurence was about to enter the classroom when he said to himself "wait...I could just skip instead of learing useless things.....yeah I'm skipping" Then he turned away from the classroom thenthough "hm where to go...meh mite as well explore!" Then he started walking round the school

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Bonnie after a few hours, came back, covered in blood. She turned into her human form and cleaned the blood off of her. She walked into the school, head heavy and hands in her pockets. Her boots squeaked as she walked.

[/QUOTE]
"Feelin better now? You ran off in quite a hurry earlier." I say as i see the person from earlier while roaming the halls.

Wyatt said:
"Well if you want to fly, then i guess I will fly to." As soon as Ian got out of the window he quickly transformed into a dragon and took to the skies. "Where do you want to go?"
i went out the window with lan and went into the sky with him."hm..oh i know a place follow me" as i say that i fly around and do all kinds of tricks."woooaaahhh..this is so fun..oh there it is".i find the place and i start to head down... i take lan to my favorite snack place."here we are this is were i come too whenever i want something other than school food".

FeIix said:
"Feelin better now? You ran off in quite a hurry earlier." I say as i see the person from earlier while roaming the halls.
Bonnie did not respond to this. She continued to walk past him, bumping into him a bit. She didn't want anyone to know what she did.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Bonnie did not respond to this. She continued to walk past him, bumping into him a bit. She didn't want anyone to know what she did.

[/QUOTE]
"Jeez someone's secretive," I say with a curious look on my face, "I guess i'll find someone else to talk to."

creepylover said:
i went out the window with lan and went into the sky with him."hm..oh i know a place follow me" as i say that i fly around and do all kinds of tricks."woooaaahhh..this is so fun..oh there it is".i find the place and i start to head down... i take lan to my favorite snack place."here we are this is were i come too whenever i want something other than school food".
"Oh, what do you eat?" Ian looks at Rebecca suspiciously, and lands on a soft patch of dirt. "By chance would you be willing to fight my mother with me?"

Bonnie walks into her dorm, and closes the door behind her. She slides down the door and sits on the floor, putting her hands on her face to muffle her sobs. No one should no. No one should know her past, what she's done.

Wyatt said:
"Oh, what do you eat?" Ian looks at Rebecca suspiciously, and lands on a soft patch of dirt. "By chance would you be willing to fight my mother with me?"
i look at lan and smile psychotically"hehehe i eat all kind of things..but my favorite thing to eat is souls..but i dont eat those very often"i go up to lan "what do you mean by fight your mother..because i love a good fight but it all depends" i stare at him for a second and start to walk in the shop."come on tell me about it".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back