• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HIGH SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL

Suddenly, a storm appeared only around the highschool building, as a large dragon land on top of it. "Joor! Vozahlaas lost daal! " He spoke, looking around. "Alduin! Kolos drey hi sent zey ?! " The dragon said again, waiting for a reply.

@Someone?

(I can't think of a good start, sorry for being small.)

Last edited by a moderator:
i open the door and look around"well this is the right room...VAPAR VAPAR ARE YOU IN HERE".i yell out to him until he reply's back "YEAH YEAH I'M COMING GIVE ME A SECOND"i look around to see where the voice was coming from.i look up and see him flying in the air"vapar there you are i was looking for you"i go up to him and give him a big hug."hey rebecca long time no see what brings you here...and who are those people behind you"he looks over my shoulder and looks at lan,felix and az."wait before you try to kill them let me introduce them to you there here to help me find mother and father"."oh why didnt you say sooner"he walks to a book self near by and grabs a book.i look at the others "um...this is vapar he's one of the smartest demon's in the demon realm".i sit across from vapar and start to talk to him.

Enkye said:
(Oh gosh I missed a lot, got no alerts xD )
it's ok...here's a quick update...me lan,felix and AZ are going on a mission to search for my parents...and everybody else is at the school...that's what happening now!

creepylover said:
i open the door and look around"well this is the right room...VAPAR VAPAR ARE YOU IN HERE".i yell out to him until he reply's back "YEAH YEAH I'M COMING GIVE ME A SECOND"i look around to see where the voice was coming from.i look up and see him flying in the air"vapar there you are i was looking for you"i go up to him and give him a big hug."hey rebecca long time no see what brings you here...and who are those people behind you"he looks over my shoulder and looks at lan,felix and az."wait before you try to kill them let me introduce them to you there here to help me find mother and father"."oh why didnt you say sooner"he walks to a book self near by and grabs a book.i look at the others "um...this is vapar he's one of the smartest demon's in the demon realm".i sit across from vapar and start to talk to him.
he starts to talk more about my parents and what happened..."so basically your parents are held prisoner in the realm of eternity how they got there well thats a question you and your friends have to find out have to find out"he takes a sip of his tea and starts to leave the room."well i could see that they were kidnapped but why","sorry becca you know thats all i can tell you...plus your parents said they didnt need your help"."WELL I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAID IM GOING TO HELP THEM EITHER WAY"i started to get mad but needed to calm down."*sigh*...do you have a map or anything i could use to find the the realm"i look at him and look around the library."yes i do...wait here for one sec",he disappears and reappears with all kinds of things in his hands."ok these are the things you will need to get to the realm after you get to the realm say these words as soon as you get in there...or you can never come out,once you say the spell use this gem and find the place your mother and father is trapped in...after that it's up to you and your friends to save them...there's some potions here in case of....things...so use those wisely...i hope you have a safe travel becca"he smiles and disappears."yeah-yeah im not a child Vapar i know how to handle myself" i laugh and head out the door to find felix,wyatt and Az.

@@Wyatt @DragonStorm

Wyatt said:
"Where too next? What did he say." Ian questioned Rebecca curiously.
i look at Ian and smile"the journey is almost over...i think...but all we need to do now is to find the realm of eternity,say this spell,and find my parents".i show them the gem"this gem will lead us to where they have my parents prisoner then we can find them and help them...i just hope it's not to late"i look out the window and a tear falls down my face.

creepylover said:
i look at Ian and smile"the journey is almost over...i think...but all we need to do now is to find the realm of eternity,say this spell,and find my parents".i show them the gem"this gem will lead us to where they have my parents prisoner then we can find them and help them...i just hope it's not to late"i look out the window and a tear falls down my face.
Ian can hears whispering from the realms of gods, and knows war is brewing. "Well we better hurry I fear the worst may be around the corner."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back