• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HIGH SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL

Az Turned to look at the other people, He then Saw Rebecca again before flying over to her "Hello again master, How did the ritual go?"

DragonStorm said:
Az Turned to look at the other people, He then Saw Rebecca again before flying over to her "Hello again master, How did the ritual go?"
i saw az come over to me"the ritual went good we are one step closer to helping my parents we need to go to the demon castle and find someone there to help us further" i look at az and felix."luckily the demon castle isn't that far"i point to the castle in the distance.

FeIix said:
"Oh boy a demon castle, this is going to be fun."
DragonStorm said:
"I can get you guys there faster but There is a catch for me" he said, sounding kinda nervous
"like i said felix they wont hurt any of you as long as im with you so you dont need to worry"i look at az"what do you mean by that".

"If I do help get you there faster I will be put back inside this gemstone, I will be drained of my energy" He then tapped his gemstone in his chest

DragonStorm said:
"If I do help get you there faster I will be put back inside this gemstone, I will be drained of my energy" He then tapped his gemstone in his chest
"i think we will fly then it may take a little but i dont think you should go back in the gemstone when you just got out"i look at him and then at lan "can you fly lan or do need help i can teleport us a little bit but then i will get a little weak but i should be able to fly".

creepylover said:
"i think we will fly then it may take a little but i dont think you should go back in the gemstone when you just got out"i look at him and then at lan "can you fly lan or do need help i can teleport us a little bit but then i will get a little weak but i should be able to fly".
"Yes I can fly, but flying will take to long. Everyone climb on my back, I won't take no for an answer!" Ian lowered his body to make it easier for everyone to climb on top of him.

i shift into a small hawk and fly onto your back then shift into a human.

Wyatt said:
"Yes I can fly, but flying will take to long. Everyone climb on my back, I won't take no for an answer!" Ian lowered his body to make it easier for everyone to climb on top of him.
"ok but what are you doing"i climb on his back and look at the castle.

"I know master, But I want you to see your Parents then to see me, its basically killing me anyways" He then went over to her "don't worry, your the first master I have had that doesn't abuse me or anything" He then flew around everyone before going back over to Rebecca "don't worry just close your hands together and when your their open it again, if you want I could even be in two different forms just say human, or dragon, or spirit for me to be a different form" He then flew out infront of them before turning and flying in a circle gaining speed over time.

FeIix said:
i shift into a small hawk and fly onto your back then shift into a human.
creepylover said:
"ok but what are you doing"i climb on his back and look at the castle.
DragonStorm said:
"I know master, But I want you to see your Parents then to see me, its basically killing me anyways" He then went over to her "don't worry, your the first master I have had that doesn't abuse me or anything" He then flew around everyone before going back over to Rebecca "don't worry just close your hands together and when your their open it again, if you want I could even be in two different forms just say human, or dragon, or spirit for me to be a different form" He then flew out infront of them before turning and flying in a circle gaining speed over time.
"I am going to teleport us, do you forget that I can teleport?" Ian wraps his around Rebecca and somehow gets the dragon familiar on him before teleporting the group into the castle.

Wyatt said:
"I am going to teleport us, do you forget that I can teleport?" Ian wraps his around Rebecca and somehow gets the dragon familiar on him before teleporting the group into the castle.
DragonStorm said:
Az laid their passed out he hate being teleported when he was trying to do stuff
"no i didnt forget"i look at the castle it was much more bigger than before i see az passed out when we teleported."im sorry az"i look at lan and felix and say."ok so this is the demon castle now we have to go in and search for the man they call vepar he should be able to tell me what happened to my parents"i start walking to in the castle.

creepylover said:
"no i didnt forget"i look at the castle it was much more bigger than before i see az passed out when we teleported."im sorry az"i look at lan and felix and say."ok so this is the demon castle now we have to go in and search for the man they call vepar he should be able to tell me what happened to my parents"i start walking to in the castle.
Ian transformed back into a human and threw Az over his shoulder. He began looking for this man called vepar.

Wyatt said:
Ian transformed back into a human and threw Az over his shoulder. He began looking for this man called vepar.
i began looking for vepar i looked in every room on the first floor."not here if anything he should be in the sorcery room he practice his magic alot there" i start going to the sorcery room when i see some one down the hall.

Az then disappeared from Ian and then reappeared in the air "Next time tell me you can teleport!" he yelled before holding his head before flying back over to Rebecca.

FeIix said:
"Sorcery room?"
"yes also known as the dark magic room were demons practice and can use there magic as they like"i turn around and see the person at the end of the hall was gone."the room should be here somewhere my memory is a little bad because i haven't been here in years"i look for a door that had magic symbols on them."i found it"! i look at the others and wait for them to catch up.

DragonStorm said:
"Whats going on master?" he asked Rebecca curious to know what was happening.
i look behind me and see az flying toward me"this room here is where demons use there magic whenever they like it's much bigger on the inside than you think".i look back at the door and knock on it"hello is there anyone in there" i wait for a reply."yes come on in it should be open but becareful"i open the door and start to walk in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back