• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HIGH SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL

Wyatt said:
"Well my mother gave us a riddle that will lead us to something that will lead us to her parents." Ian then goes on to tell him about the dream where his mother came to him. "I believe Rebecca found us some maps that will help us."
Wyatt said:
In his dream his father appears to him. "Ian, it is time you completed your training. You will need it more then ever." Then Ian spoke back to him questioning him. "What are you talking about, why did you knock me out? For the first time Ian sees his father in person, he mighty dragon form with its shining golden scales. "Son you have only stretched the surface of your dragon abilities, you must concern the dragon force and reach your true potential. There will be greater threats then you realize, a great war is between gods, demons, dragons any thing you name can is getting ready to break out. Rebecca's parents know how to stop it and much more." Ian's dream then begins to fade and he wakes up with Felix standing above him. "Guys this adventure is more important the we thought."
"How so?"

Ian tells the other two about his meeting with is father and then he proceeds to pull books out of his back. He finds the book he is after and finds a piece of chalk. Ian then begins to study the book, which is labeled Dragon Fire in an accent text.

"Dragon Fire?" I ask curiously

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
Ian tells the other two about his meeting with is father and then he proceeds to pull books out of his back. He finds the book he is after and finds a piece of chalk. Ian then begins to study the book, which is labeled Dragon Fire in an accent text.
"wait so there's going to be a war..but my parent dont know how to stop a war...i dont think...but what does the dragon fire have to do with the demons"i look and ask him with curiosity.

FeIix said:
"Dragon Fire?" I ask curiously
creepylover said:
"wait so there's going to be a war..but my parent dont know how to stop a war...i dont think...but what does the dragon fire have to do with the demons"i look and ask him with curiosity.
"Have you have you ever seen me breath fire?" He ask the two, "Well my father told me to finish my dragon training, I have to do a ritual call the ritual of dragon fire. Full blooded dragon are lucky because they don't have to do this. However, after I do this ritual I will be able to make hotter fire then any other dragon and I can make fire in and out of my dragon form."

Wyatt said:
"Have you have you ever seen me breath fire?" He ask the two, "Well my father told me to finish my dragon training, I have to do a ritual call the ritual of dragon fire. Full blooded dragon are lucky because they don't have to do this. However, after I do this ritual I will be able to make hotter fire then any other dragon and I can make fire in and out of my dragon form."
"oh then what's the stuff we need to get the ritual started...i cant wait to see you breath hotter fire"i look in my bag and get the book for the demon god ritual.

creepylover said:
"oh then what's the stuff we need to get the ritual started...i cant wait to see you breath hotter fire"i look in my bag and get the book for the demon god ritual.
"Well I need to draw certain symbols with the calk making a circle, I need dragon teeth, fire, a phoenix feather, phoenix ash, a dragons heart and my blood. The ritual can only be preform by people who are part dragon and it is a blood ritual because it infuses power into the person who does the ritual." He digs through is backpack again and pulls out a knife and dragon teeth. "Well, I think I am short a few ingredients."

Wyatt said:
"Well I need to draw certain symbols with the calk making a symbol, I need dragon teeth, fire, a phoenix feather, phoenix ash, a dragons heart and my blood. The ritual can only be preform by people who are part dragon and it is a blood ritual because it infuses power into the person who does the ritual." He digs through is backpack again and pulls out a knife and dragon teeth. "Well, I think I am short a few ingredients."
"well i will go get the phoenix feather's and ash".i start to walk away looking for a nest of phoenix's when i find a cool looking gem on the ground by the lake"huh how did this get here" i pick it up and look at the symbols on the gem.

@DragonStorm

The Gemstone flashed before speaking "Toss the gemstone stone into water" And each word the stone flashed. The Gemstone looked so out of place around the area, and it also spoke.

@creepylover

creepylover said:
"well i will go get the phoenix feather's and ash".i start to walk away looking for a nest of phoenix's when i find a cool looking gem on the ground by the lake"huh how did this get here" i pick it up and look at the symbols on the gem.
@DragonStorm
Ian stays back and begins prepping the ritual by drawing the symbols and placing the teeth in the spot. "I will be Felix, I have to harvest a heart or find its substitute." Before Ian leaves he looks through the book to find the substitute. "Great the only substitute is a fire stone which is extremely rare." He then leaves the cave and heads for one of the gemstone caves of the demon Dimension.

DragonStorm said:
The Gemstone flashed before speaking "Toss the gemstone stone into water" And each word the stone flashed. The Gemstone looked so out of place around the area, and it also spoke.
@creepylover
"um ok then"i go toward the lake and put the stone in the water the stone turns into a boy that ive almost recognise before."w..who are you and why are you in that gemstone"i step back a little.

(please dont play my character @creepylover)

Once the gemstone was in the water it flashed for a moment before dying out and then something flew out of the water. Something that look transparent, He then landed next to Rebecca "Thank you for releasing me from my prison, My name is Azilernyo at your service"

galaxy_dragon_by_oikikio-d61qe6s.png

This is what you see @creepylover)

Ian stumbles into the gemstone cave and there are gems from wall to wall. "It would be helpful if Rebecca was here, she would be able to fine the fire stone in seconds." After looking around the cave for a while he found a red stone that looked like it was on fire. Then he began to head back to the cave where Felix was.

DragonStorm said:
(please dont play my character @creepylover)
Once the gemstone was in the water it flashed for a moment before dying out and then something flew out of the water. Something that look transparent, He then landed next to Rebecca "Thank you for releasing me from my prison, My name is Azilernyo at your service"

galaxy_dragon_by_oikikio-d61qe6s.png

This is what you see @creepylover)
(sorry) "why exactly were you in that gemstone and why are you in the demon dimension"i keep asking questions hoping to get a answer.

"I am a dragon familiar spirit, my previous master trapped me in the gemstone and I don't know how I got here"

FeIix said:
I notice you heading back and ask, "You find it?"
@Wyatt
Ian shows the fire stone to Felix before putting it in its place for the ritual. "Now I need a phoenix feather and phoenix ash, where is Rebecca she was getting those things."

DragonStorm said:
"I am a dragon familiar spirit, my previous master trapped me in the gemstone and I don't know how I got here"
"ok well your welcome but i got to get going now i have to get some phoenix feathers and ash for my boyfriend so he can do a dragon ritual".i turn around and climb up a tree to get them."here they are"i get them and start to return to them.

"I'll go look for her." I then walk out of the cave and see Rebecca talking to transparent dragon, I walk up curiously, "Having any luck with the phoenix feather and ash Rebecca?"

FeIix said:
"I'll go look for her." I then walk out of the cave and see Rebecca talking to transparent dragon, I walk up curiously, "Having any luck with the phoenix feather and ash Rebecca?"
i see felix coming out of the cave"oh yeah i got them right here can you give these to lan i have to start my ritual to and i dont want to bother him with the demon god" i give them to felix and look at the other dragon."whoa whoa whoa...why did you just call me master".

I take the items and walk back into the cave and hand them to Ian, "She is doing the demon ritual, she didnt want to bother you with the demon god."

@Wyatt

FeIix said:
I take the items and walk back into the cave and hand them to Ian, "She is doing the demon ritual, she didnt want to bother you with the demon god."
@Wyatt
Ian takes the Items from Felix and thanks him before putting them in there place. "You may want to exit the cave other wise the ritual will tear you apart."

"Ok then." I walk out of the cave and go to the lake to rest and wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back