• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HIGH SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL

creepylover said:
i slow down so lan didnt have to yell "well i think the first part of it means its somewere here and not back where we were plus i have books that could help us...and if my books dont work then we go to the school library and see...i just hope that i have the right books for this mission".as we keep going i see the girls dorm "theres my room the window should be opened"i go up to my room window and open it luckily jinx was there so the window was still open as i got in my room i tried to look for every gem,book,crystal and potion that might help us and put them on my bed."ok so these will be able to help us i know that for sure"i cast a spell on one of the books and it was flipping through pages and stopped at a specific one."look i found a map...it looks like its a map of all the different lands".i open the map and a piece of paper falls out of it so i read the paper.
FeIix said:
I wake up and walk to the schools courtyard to relax.
Ian sticks his head in the window watching what Rebecca does, not bothering to turn back into a human yet. "What does it say" he asks her. He then pulls his head out and see a student in the courtyard facing their direction.

(Just incase you need someone to interact with)

Wyatt said:
Ian sticks his head in the window watching what Rebecca does, not bothering to turn back into a human yet. "What does it say" he asks her. He then pulls his head out and see a student in the courtyard facing their direction.
"What are you guys doing over there?" I shout so you can hear me, and then to Ian "Aren't you in the wrong dorms?"

Wyatt said:
"well it says that"i stop and look at lan"well we are definitely in the right place to start i got everything here...huh there's another map"i look at the book again and i see another map so i take both of them and read them."the one map is a map for this dimension and the other is for another thats right here it looks like"just then i see lan looking at something so i look out the window and i see a guy from the courtyard looking at us and he yells something to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
FeIix said:
"What are you guys doing over there?" I shout so you can hear me, and then to Ian "Aren't you in the wrong dorms?"
creepylover said:
"well it says that"i stop and look at lan"well we are definitely in the right place to start i got everything here...huh there's another map"i look at the book again and i see another map so i take both of them and read them."the one map is a map for this dimension and the other is for another thats right here it looks like"just then i see lan looking at something so i look out the window and i see a guy from the courtyard looking at us and he yells something to us.
Ian tells Rebecca what the stranger said then he yells to him, "It does not matter were I am, it only matters were I am not." Then he ask Rebecca if they should ask him for help.

Wyatt said:
Ian tells Rebecca what the stranger said then he yells to him, "It does not matter were I am, it only matters were I am not." Then he ask Rebecca if they should ask him for help.
"hmmm...he might be helpful to us"i fly out the window and walk up to the guy."what kind of being are you exactly" i ask him.

creepylover said:
"hmmm...he might be helpful to us"i fly out the window and walk up to the guy."what kind of being are you exactly" i ask him.
Ian joins her and places his dragon head on her shoulder. "I think I have seen you around before, any ways what skills do you have." He asks the strange boy.

Wyatt said:
Ian joins her and places his dragon head on her shoulder. "I think I have seen you around before, any ways what skills do you have." He asks the strange boy.
"Not much i'm afraid i can change my size,shape, appearance, and voice."

FeIix said:
"Not much i'm afraid i can change my size,shape, appearance, and voice."
"so your a shapeshifter...you may be able to help us what do you say"i ask him and look back at lan then him.

creepylover said:
"so your a shapeshifter...you may be able to help us what do you say"i ask him and look back at lan then him.
"Why not, what am i helping with."

I shift into a smaller dragon, about the size of a large elephant then back into a human, "I think so, but i cant talk outside of my human form."

Wyatt said:
"We are trying to find some one, do you think you can keep up." Ian then flaps his wings to express his point.
"yes we are trying to find what happened to my parents...they disappeared along time ago and now sometimes they will talk to me..but now they are gone again and im trying to help them...it may not be to late for me too help them..."he shifts into a dragon and back into a human and says he can not speak unless he's in dragon form."thats ok i can read your mind if that helps with communication".

creepylover said:
"yes we are trying to find what happened to my parents...they disappeared along time ago and now sometimes they will talk to me..but now they are gone again and im trying to help them...it may not be to late for me too help them..."he shifts into a dragon and back into a human and says he can not speak unless he's in dragon form."thats ok i can read your mind if that helps with communication".
FeIix said:
"Sure when we leaving?"
"Well my mother gave us a riddle that will lead us to something that will lead us to her parents." Ian then goes on to tell him about the dream where his mother came to him. "I believe Rebecca found us some maps that will help us."

Wyatt said:
"Well my mother gave us a riddle that will lead us to something that will lead us to her parents." Ian then goes on to tell him about the dream where his mother came to him. "I believe Rebecca found us some maps that will help us."
"yes i have i also have some potions and gems that could help us along the way....oh let me introduce us im rebecca and this is lan...whats your name"i look at him.

creepylover said:
"yes i have i also have some potions and gems that could help us along the way....oh let me introduce us im rebecca and this is lan...whats your name"i look at him.
FeIix said:
"I'm Felix, pleased to make your acquaintance."
"So Rebecca where do we start? Do we still need to fly or am I good going back to my human form?" He questions Rebecca.

FeIix said:
"I'm Felix, pleased to make your acquaintance."
"great to have you aboard felix hold on"i go in my room and grab everything and put it in a bag then i head out the window with the maps in my hands."ok i got everything we need all i have to do is tell the teachers that im going to be gone for a while and why...they should understand...and for now you can go back to human"i tell lan and start to head to the school.

Ian then changes back into his human form and heads to his dorm to gather what ever supplies he can find.

Wyatt said:
Ian then changes back into his human form and heads to his dorm to gather what ever supplies he can find.
the three of us head to the school and i tell the principle that im going to be leaving the school."dont worry about school just go find your mother and father"."thank you" i start to head out when the principle stops me again"oh and take this with you it should help you"i take a wierd looking gem and put it in my bag then go out the door with lan and felix."ok now that's that settled we can start with the maps" i look at the maps and book to see were we have to go.

creepylover said:
the three of us head to the school and i tell the principle that im going to be leaving the school."dont worry about school just go find your mother and father"."thank you" i start to head out when the principle stops me again"oh and take this with you it should help you"i take a wierd looking gem and put it in my bag then go out the door with lan and felix."ok now that's that settled we can start with the maps" i look at the maps and book to see were we have to go.
"What does it say?" He was looking at the map with a confused expressing, then he thought to Rebecca. "I can't read english very well, I can only read the language of the gods "

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
"What does it say?" He was looking at the map with a confused expressing, then he thought to Rebecca. "I can't read english very well, I can only read the language of the gods "
"hm well it says that we have to go north"i look at the map and see that i leads to another place."oh we go north to get to this dimension then we have to find some kind of gem and make a ritual out of it"i look at the maps and book and understand what we have to do. i look back at the boys and say"well i quess we go north and find this gem...the gem is in a cave somewhere so it shouldn't be that hard to find the cave at least..but the gem maybe a little hard to find".i tell them everything i know by looking at the maps and book."well then should we get started" i ask them and start walking.

creepylover said:
"hm well it says that we have to go north"i look at the map and see that i leads to another place."oh we go north to get to this dimension then we have to find some kind of gem and make a ritual out of it"i look at the maps and book and understand what we have to do. i look back at the boys and say"well i quess we go north and find this gem...the gem is in a cave somewhere so it shouldn't be that hard to find the cave at least..but the gem maybe a little hard to find".i tell them everything i know by looking at the maps and book."well then should we get started" i ask them and start walking.
Ian began to walk with Rebecca, and he pulled a book out of his backpack. "This book has descriptions about different dimensions, however, it is in the language of the gods so that I can read it. Which one are we going to?"

Wyatt said:
Ian began to walk with Rebecca, and he pulled a book out of his backpack. "This book has descriptions about different dimensions, however, it is in the language of the gods so that I can read it. Which one are we going to?"
"well it seems that we have to go to this one"i show them the dimension we had to go to.it was a dark dimension were demons are."wait i know this place...this was were i was born the dimension of the demons".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back