• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HIGH SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL

Wyatt said:
Ian hears a quite thump in the distance but thinks nothing of it, and continues to think to himself until finally he begins to wonder were Rebecca is. "Shes been gone for a while now." He says to him self, however, he decides to give it a little more time since she seemed to need it.
while im asleep i see mother and father"rebecca...rebecca can you hear us" "mother father what are you doing here and how are you here"theres no time for that rebecca we have something important to tell you" "whats going on with me why am i passing out,my cheeks are always red now and why am i having those flash backs...why is this always happening to me" "are you still with that boy lan" "yes i am but that has nothin to do with it hes just my friend" father:are you sure about that" "yes im su...wait what are you implying" "well you seem to blush every time he does something nice for you or helps you" "well...yeah so...and why do i keep having those dreams" "because those dreams are to remind you and help you" "HELP ME WITH WHAT JUST TELL ME PLEASE" "fine if you insist" they explain to me that ever since i got to this school and met lan i had felling for him then my felling got more and more greater for him."so...what your telling me is that...i l..love him" "yes and you always will" "B..BUT THATS IMPOSSIBLE LAN DOESNT LIKE GIRLS....AND EVEN IF HE DID WHY WOULD HE LIKE ME IM A STUPID DEMON...AND DEMONS DONT GET HAPPY ENDINGS JUST LIKE YOU,FATHER AND ME" "i know that but thats how it is there is no way to get rid of that love" "f..fine just wake me up already" "as you wish...but remember one thing your fellings will never change for lan and you know that"."yeah i know just wake me up already please" "ok" i wake up start crying again.

"weeell maybe i like wolves" Laurence replied smiling "anyway, I think I'm ging to head back in to school...and not be blinded" The he walked off

creepylover said:
while im asleep i see mother and father"rebecca...rebecca can you hear us" "mother father what are you doing here and how are you here"theres no time for that rebecca we have something important to tell you" "whats going on with me why am i passing out,my cheeks are always red now and why am i having those flash backs...why is this always happening to me" "are you still with that boy lan" "yes i am but that has nothin to do with it hes just my friend" father:are you sure about that" "yes im su...wait what are you implying" "well you seem to blush every time he does something nice for you or helps you" "well...yeah so...and why do i keep having those dreams" "because those dreams are to remind you and help you" "HELP ME WITH WHAT JUST TELL ME PLEASE" "fine if you insist" they explain to me that ever since i got to this school and met lan i had felling for him then my felling got more and more greater for him."so...what your telling me is that...i l..love him" "yes and you always will" "B..BUT THATS IMPOSSIBLE LAN DOESNT LIKE GIRLS....AND EVEN IF HE DID WHY WOULD HE LIKE ME IM A STUPID DEMON...AND DEMONS DONT GET HAPPY ENDINGS JUST LIKE YOU,FATHER AND ME" "i know that but thats how it is there is no way to get rid of that love" "f..fine just wake me up already" "as you wish...but remember one thing your fellings will never change for lan and you know that"."yeah i know just wake me up already please" "ok" i wake up start crying again.
Ian had gotten up and began to look for Rebecca. He went towards the sound od thump and he could hear crying. "Rebecca is that you." He yelled our.

(Sorry about the delay)

Laurence, putring his headphones on had walked back to the school, entering the butlding his mutterd "hm...I wonder if there is any sketching suplys round hear..." and then started to wonder amlesly round the school

Wyatt said:
Ian had gotten up and began to look for Rebecca. He went towards the sound od thump and he could hear crying. "Rebecca is that you." He yelled our.
(Sorry about the delay)
i could hear lan's voice so i tried to hide from him so i hid in a little house near by."i cant let him see me now i have to hide in this house for a little" once i got to the house i made sure lan wasnt following me.i sat on the ground and hugged my knees to my chest "why...why did i have to fall for a guy that could never love me back...love is stupid i dont want this i dont want any of this".i silently talked to myself so lan couldn't hear me i look at the necklace that was glowing"oh no i have to stop it from glowing or he could find me".i tried to cover the gem as much as i could but it didnt work."nevermind its hopeless he'll find me one way or another"i put the neckless back on and just wait.

creepylover said:
i could hear lan's voice so i tried to hide from him so i hid in a little house near by."i cant let him see me now i have to hide in this house for a little" once i got to the house i made sure lan wasnt following me.i sat on the ground and hugged my knees to my chest "why...why did i have to fall for a guy that could never love me back...love is stupid i dont want this i dont want any of this".i silently talked to myself so lan couldn't hear me i look at the necklace that was glowing"oh no i have to stop it from glowing or he could find me".i tried to cover the gem as much as i could but it didnt work."nevermind its hopeless he'll find me one way or another"i put the neckless back on and just wait.
The crying had competely stopoed and Ian had no idea were to go from there he was lost in the darkness. He knew his neckless would lead him back but he needed to find Rebecca. Finally he caught a glance of light and began heading for it. "Rebecca where are you, are you okay?" He was yelling until he came across as small house and found Rebecca. "Rebecca are you okay?" He asked her concerned tone.

Wyatt said:
The crying had competely stopoed and Ian had no idea were to go from there he was lost in the darkness. He knew his neckless would lead him back but he needed to find Rebecca. Finally he caught a glance of light and began heading for it. "Rebecca where are you, are you okay?" He was yelling until he came across as small house and found Rebecca. "Rebecca are you okay?" He asked her concerned tone.
i heard lans voice and seen the light from his necklace i seen him come in the little house i was in."y..y..yes im fine please just leave me alone"i got up and flew into the sky as fast as i could."aahhh...i cant keep running from him like this sooner or later hes going to catch me and make me say whats wrong"i kept on flying until i reached another lake."i could hide here for a little bit more luckily the light isnt that bright so he shouldnt be able to find me easily"at least i could see in the dark so it wasnt bad for me to know what was around me i skipped a couple rocks in the water to see how far they would go then i kind of just started to throw them."hahahaha"for some reason i was laughing psychotically and couldnt stop."hahahaha...i hate this i hate myself,my life everything...but why do i just keep smiling like nothings wrong".just then i heard noises behind me"who is that"i was jinx my pet cat."how are you doing jinx...how did you get out of the room"."well i got out through the window you left open when you were going for a fly" "oh thats nice...but why are you here with me" "because your upset and im here to comfort you" "i dont think you can help me jinx...no one can" i look at jinx and back at the lake.

creepylover said:
i heard lans voice and seen the light from his necklace i seen him come in the little house i was in."y..y..yes im fine please just leave me alone"i got up and flew into the sky as fast as i could."aahhh...i cant keep running from him like this sooner or later hes going to catch me and make me say whats wrong"i kept on flying until i reached another lake."i could hide here for a little bit more luckily the light isnt that bright so he shouldnt be able to find me easily"at least i could see in the dark so it wasnt bad for me to know what was around me i skipped a couple rocks in the water to see how far they would go then i kind of just started to throw them."hahahaha"for some reason i was laughing psychotically and couldnt stop."hahahaha...i hate this i hate myself,my life everything...but why do i just keep smiling like nothings wrong".just then i heard noises behind me"who is that"i was jinx my pet cat."how are you doing jinx...how did you get out of the room"."well i got out through the window you left open when you were going for a fly" "oh thats nice...but why are you here with me" "because your upset and im here to comfort you" "i dont think you can help me jinx...no one can" i look at jinx and back at the lake.
Ian couldn't decide whether to follow Rebecca or not, she obliviously wanted to away from him. However, this only made him want to be with her more, he wanted to confort her, because he was a dragon it was literally in his nature to protect those he cared about. He quickly transformed into a dragon, leaped into the air and followed her scent, being a dragon had its advantages. Once he had found her again, he flew higher so he was out of her sight but he could still see and hear her, that way she could be by her self but he could still be there for her.

Wyatt said:
Ian couldn't decide whether to follow Rebecca or not, she obliviously wanted to away from him. However, this only made him want to be with her more, he wanted to confort her, because he was a dragon it was literally in his nature to protect those he cared about. He quickly transformed into a dragon, leaped into the air and followed her scent, being a dragon had its advantages. Once he had found her again, he flew higher so he was out of her sight but he could still see and hear her, that way she could be by her self but he could still be there for her.
i kept on talking with jinx and throwing rocks"jinx have you ever been in love before"? "well yes i have but i didnt go very well" "huh..so love is pointless" "no thats not what im saying...why do you want to know" "if i tell you do you promise not to tell anyone...especially lan"? "yes i do whats on your mind kido".i tell her about everything that has happen with mother,father and lan "and so they say im in love with him...but i know lan doesnt like me back but i cant move on for some reason...what do you think" i look at her."well you should confess your feelings and then move on" "WHAT i cant do that..what are you insane" i get up and yell at her."im sorry but if you keep it like this then your going to feel worse"."your right...but i cant i've never been in love before so i dont know what to do..but im not doing that".i turn around and start to walk away.

creepylover said:
i kept on talking with jinx and throwing rocks"jinx have you ever been in love before"? "well yes i have but i didnt go very well" "huh..so love is pointless" "no thats not what im saying...why do you want to know" "if i tell you do you promise not to tell anyone...especially lan"? "yes i do whats on your mind kido".i tell her about everything that has happen with mother,father and lan "and so they say im in love with him...but i know lan doesnt like me back but i cant move on for some reason...what do you think" i look at her."well you should confess your feelings and then move on" "WHAT i cant do that..what are you insane" i get up and yell at her."im sorry but if you keep it like this then your going to feel worse"."your right...but i cant i've never been in love before so i dont know what to do..but im not doing that".i turn around and start to walk away.
Ian could see Rebecca walking away but what was he to do, fly down and tell her he heard everything or keep flying and pretend like he didn't hear a thing. He used telekinesis and made a note on the ground in front of Rebecca that said tell him. Yet Ian didn't know how to respond when she did tell him, what would he say. He began to fly back to the lake where they had been together before she left to find her answers. Hopefully she would tell him, he didn't want secrets in between them and he wanted her to be happy. She had done so much for him already that he would do anything for her.

Wyatt said:
Ian could see Rebecca walking away but what was he to do, fly down and tell her he heard everything or keep flying and pretend like he didn't hear a thing. He used telekinesis and made a note on the ground in front of Rebecca that said tell him. Yet Ian didn't know how to respond when she did tell him, what would he say. He began to fly back to the lake where they had been together before she left to find her answers. Hopefully she would tell him, he didn't want secrets in between them and he wanted her to be happy. She had done so much for him already that he would do anything for her.
i was walking and stepped on a piece on paper i picked it up and read it."please tell me what is bothering you...what" i looked confused at the note and looked in the air then back at the note."ok then i guess im going to tell him" i fly in the air and head for the lake.after awile i see the lake and the lights."well here goes nothing".i fly down on the ground and call out to lan"LAN...LAN WERE ARE YOU...I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING".

creepylover said:
i was walking and stepped on a piece on paper i picked it up and read it."please tell me what is bothering you...what" i looked confused at the note and looked in the air then back at the note."ok then i guess im going to tell him" i fly in the air and head for the lake.after awile i see the lake and the lights."well here goes nothing".i fly down on the ground and call out to lan"LAN...LAN WERE ARE YOU...I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING".
I walk up to Rebecca in my human form. "There you are Rebecca, what is it." Ian then sits down in the grass and listens.

Wyatt said:
I walk up to Rebecca in my human form. "There you are Rebecca, what is it." Ian then sits down in the grass and listens.
i see lan and try to tell him whats wrong."um..um..i..um" i keep on stuttering to speak and i get some confidence to speak."i...like you"i say quietly."i like you more than a friend and i know you dont like me back so...um..there thats whats wrong...im sorry"i turn and start to walk away without even seeing his reaction.

Even though she whispers Ian can hear as though she were speaking normally. "Rebecca." He yells to her, and he does the one thing he knows will make her happy again. "Do you want to be an Item, or should I say, do you want to go out with me?" He hopes she won't take that the wrong way, and he could all ways try to be normal for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
Even she whispers Ian can her as though she were speaking normally. "Rebecca." He yells to her, and he does the one thing he knows will make her happy again. "Do you want to be an Item, or should I say, do you want to go out with me?" He hopes she won't take that the wrong way, and he could all ways try to be normal for her.
i stop and hear what he says i turn around and look at lan."w..what"i takes me a minute to figure out what he says."i..i would love too"i go up to lan and give him a hug."wait but you dont like girls" i stop hugging him and look at the ground.

"For you, I can try and be normal" He tells her the he picks her up and gives her and huge hug. Ian holds her tight and doesn't let go for a long moment.

Wyatt said:
"For you, I can try and be normal" He tells her the he picks her up and gives her and huge hug. Ian holds her tight and doesn't let go for a long moment.
"thank you lan"i hug back lan and start to cry after we hug for a while i start to get tired."um you dont mind if i spend the night here again do you i...um just realy love the lights here and the stars are beautiful here".i look at lan and at the stars then i lay down in the grass."hehehe i just love it here...i dont think i ever want to go back to school"i look at my neckless that i made with lan and look at it for a little because of the pretty light.

creepylover said:
"thank you lan"i hug back lan and start to cry after we hug for a while i start to get tired."um you dont mind if i spend the night here again do you i...um just realy love the lights here and the stars are beautiful here".i look at lan and at the stars then i lay down in the grass."hehehe i just love it here...i dont think i ever want to go back to school"i look at my neckless that i made with lan and look at it for a little because of the pretty light.
I lay in the grass with Rebecca, and enjoy to view of the stars. "don't worry I don't like school very much, I don't care if I ever go back." He then begins playing with the stars making new constellations with them before restoring them and passing out.

Wyatt said:
I lay in the grass with Rebecca, and enjoy to view of the stars. "don't worry I don't like school very much, I don't care if I ever go back." He then begins playing with the stars making new constellations with them before restoring them and passing out.
me and lan talked and looked at the stars until we passed out."rebecca are you there"."yes i am here what is it now" "we just wanted to tell you good luck we may not be able to talk to you for a while" "wait...before you go...tell me why did you leave me behind" "we had to and we feel terrible about it...that is all we can say for now please take care we love you" "wait mother father please come back you cant leave me again i need you" "were sorry but we must go now..take care and we love you".after that they disappear "there must be a way i can save you and i will..until then i..love you too".just then i wake up and see lan beside me sleeping so i get up silently and try to figure out a plan on how to save my parents.

creepylover said:
me and lan talked and looked at the stars until we passed out."rebecca are you there"."yes i am here what is it now" "we just wanted to tell you good luck we may not be able to talk to you for a while" "wait...before you go...tell me why did you leave me behind" "we had to and we feel terrible about it...that is all we can say for now please take care we love you" "wait mother father please come back you cant leave me again i need you" "were sorry but we must go now..take care and we love you".after that they disappear "there must be a way i can save you and i will..until then i..love you too".just then i wake up and see lan beside me sleeping so i get up silently and try to figure out a plan on how to save my parents.
Ian is fast asleep, however, he can hear Rebecca moving around. Then he hears a voice, "Ian, son, Rebecca needs you now more then ever. Her parents have gone missing, and although I can not help you directly I have given you a guide, all you have to do is find it. 'It is were the day ends and the night begins, be lead by the stars to where were the forest never ends and look were one has never been.' I am sorry that it is not much help but I am bond by certain laws. Now go help Rebecca." He then wakes up and see Rebecca thinking and tells her about his dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
Ian is fast asleep, however, he can hear Rebecca moving around. Then he hears a voice, "Ian, son, Rebecca needs you now more then ever. Her parents have gone missing, and although I can not help you directly I have given you a guide, all you have to do is find it. 'It is were the day ends and the night begins, be lead by the stars to where were the forest never ends and look were one has never been.' I am sorry that it is not much help but I am bond by certain laws. Now go help Rebecca." He then wakes up and see Rebecca thinking and tells her about his dream.
i see lan and he tells me about this dream he had "well for one thing it is a riddle hhhmmm...day ends and night begins...i got it we have to go back to the school and fast there may be something that that can help us there"i get up and stretch my wings getting ready to fly i look at lan and say"thanks for helping me"i smile and start to fly toward the school.as we get close to the school it becomes brighter and brighter"ah my eyes" they start to hurt a little but i keep on going.

creepylover said:
i see lan and he tells me about this dream he had "well for one thing it is a riddle hhhmmm...day ends and night begins...i got it we have to go back to the school and fast there may be something that that can help us there"i get up and stretch my wings getting ready to fly i look at lan and say"thanks for helping me"i smile and start to fly toward the school.as we get close to the school it becomes brighter and brighter"ah my eyes" they start to hurt a little but i keep on going.
Ian quickly turns into a dragon to keep up with Rebecca and heads to the school with her. "What do you think is at the school? And what do you think it means?" He yells to her.

Wyatt said:
Ian quickly turns into a dragon to keep up with Rebecca and heads to the school with her. "What do you think is at the school? And what do you think it means?" He yells to her.
i slow down so lan didnt have to yell "well i think the first part of it means its somewere here and not back where we were plus i have books that could help us...and if my books dont work then we go to the school library and see...i just hope that i have the right books for this mission".as we keep going i see the girls dorm "theres my room the window should be opened"i go up to my room window and open it luckily jinx was there so the window was still open as i got in my room i tried to look for every gem,book,crystal and potion that might help us and put them on my bed."ok so these will be able to help us i know that for sure"i cast a spell on one of the books and it was flipping through pages and stopped at a specific one."look i found a map...it looks like its a map of all the different lands".i open the map and a piece of paper falls out of it so i read the paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back