• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HIGH SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL

creepylover said:
i look at lan and smile psychotically"hehehe i eat all kind of things..but my favorite thing to eat is souls..but i dont eat those very often"i go up to lan "what do you mean by fight your mother..because i love a good fight but it all depends" i stare at him for a second and start to walk in the shop."come on tell me about it".
As Ian is walking to the shop he starts explianing to her his deal with his mother. "My mother and I agreed that if I best her in a fight she would accept me as one of her. She said i could have outside help since she is a goddess. So what do you say, do you to fight a goddess?"

Wyatt said:
As Ian is walking to the shop he starts explianing to her his deal with his mother. "My mother and I agreed that if I best her in a fight she would accept me as one of her. She said i could have outside help since she is a goddess. So what do you say, do you to fight a goddess?"
as lan was explaining it to me i was getting exited because ive never fought a goddess let alone a god but i could see that lan needed help and he was my friend so i accepted his offer."yes lets do it" i was so exited i couldn't hold it in so i ran outside and flew in the air in happiness."yipeeeee"after i got back on the ground i seen lan there staring at me and i was kind of embarrassed."oh..um..sorry"

Laurence, after wandering round school for a wile he mutters to himself "oh, I'm lost....well done me.." With a sigh he carried on wandering hoping to find the exit "now I'm starting to wonder if there even is an exit" He mutterd

I notice you guys talking and walk up, "What are you two talking about? Something interesting im guessing based on the aerial maneuver you just pulled." I say that last part nodding at Rebecca

@Wyatt

@creepylover

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonnie runs out of her room, sobbing and accidentally running into Laurence. She stands and rubs her eyes. "I'm sorry." She said, sniffling.

Laurence in shock stutterd "o-oh um.." thinking to himself "oh crying person....well I'm probably gonna mess up..." Cracking his nuckles "Um are you um..okay?

Bonnie back a feet inches away from him and wiping her tears from her face. "N-not really..." She said, sniffling. "I feel so alone in this school." She said, as her bangs covered her eyes as usual.

Bitting his lip "um..." With a sigh he asks "are you gonna say what happend? Or are you just gonna run from your problems?" Messes with his hair a bit

Bonnie clenches her fists and sighs. "I- I don't want anyone else to know..." She muttered quietly. "If I said what I did, they may not ever like me..."

"That all depends on who you talk to" Laurence said crossing his arms behind his head. "Anyway, you don't NEED people to like you, all that matters is that the people close to you cair for you...oh and like your self or something like that..i dunno, I'm not a therapist" He said shruging

Laurence offers his hand "Laurence" he said. "Oh and who was that guy you were with before, I thought he was a friend of yours" Laurence questioned

Bonnie took his hand and shook it. "It was... Felix.. I think. I'm not good with names. He was asking what was wrong but... It was um... Too hard to respond at the time..." She muttered, with a frown.

Laurence nodded "Anyway, I don't know about you but i'm not sticking round to get draged in to lessons that have no future behifits" He said quickly thinking "If i talk any longer I'll end up anoying her...and i kinda want some popcorn right now..."

I walk back into the school after getting no response from the people outside I walk back inside searching for someone to talk to or something and see you guys talking. I look at Bonnie and say, "Feelin well enough to talk now?"

"O-okay.." Bonnie murmured. "I'll see you later then." She said as he walked away. She turned toward Felix and crossed her arms over her chest. "No..." She replied.

Laurence thinking to himself "That was kinda harsh of me..." Walking back over "on second thoughts I'd probably get lost... I'll just stay in the school.." He said, then looked at felix and gave a shy wave

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]"O-okay.." Bonnie murmured. "I'll see you later then." She said as he walked away. She turned toward Felix and crossed her arms over her chest. "No..." She replied.

[/QUOTE]
"Well i know that's a lie since you were just talking to him," I walk past you and continue down the hall and say, "If you didnt want to talk you could have just said so." I wave at Laurence as i walk away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonnie rubbed her arm as Felix walked away. "Great." She said to Laurence. "I'm going to the football field to run laps. Would you like to come?"

"oh um, sorry... I don't run" He said Going back to cracking his nuckles "I think i'll just try and frind a libery" He said quietly

Undead said:
"oh um, sorry... I don't run" He said Going back to cracking his nuckles "I think i'll just try and frind a libery" He said quietly
"Okay.." She muttered. "I'll see you around." She said turned and walking towards the double back doors.

Laurence Said just before putting his headphones on "See you at lunch!" Then walkeed of oh his quest to find the libery...or at least the dorm room

And thus, Duncan walked into school, he looked rather sluggish and exhausted. He rubbed his eyes, as something seemed to get his attention, and he began to reluctantly nod. "Yea... Yea.."

Revenant said:
And thus, Duncan walked into school, he looked rather sluggish and exhausted. He rubbed his eyes, as something seemed to get his attention, and he began to reluctantly nod. "Yea... Yea.."
"Didn't you sleep at all dude?" I say with a laugh "You dont look to good."

He jerked his head around quickly. "Wha- Oh, shh go away. I mean, yea, I didn't sleep so good last night, I was up dnding." He said scratching his left cheek. He then looked at his head and murmured. "Looks like I have to shave soon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back